[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bizzare experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
I had a really weird experience today. I was in a situation that felt like I had lived it before. Not just normal dejavu; I remembered the exact situation and thinking the exact same thing from like weeks before, (I remembered thinking I was having a similar feeling of dejavu) but I know for sure it's a unique situation, not just like going to my local Ralphs or some shit. It was a full on memory. When I realized it my heart started pounding and I got that weird adrenaline taste in my mouth.

I don't know how to describe it, it was like two layers of dejavu that I actually /remembered/.

It feels like either I saw it in a dream, or I've relived the same moment more than once.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>17549833
Yeah, I've tried to explain this to people and they kinda seem to shrug it off. I feel this has happened to me, the same way you describe it.

>this is no ordinary deja vu...
This is....
>ADVANCED DEJA VU
>>
That's literally what deja vu is. But yeah I know what you're talking about. Sometimes it's just a vague feeling of familiarity, but other times it's so familiar you're sure you either dreamt it or lived it but you don't exactly remember when.
>>
I tend to get deja vu about once or twice a year and it's usually something that seems trivial, but then I can't stop thinking about it.
An example is a phone call, knowing at what time the phone would ring, who it was, and what they were going to say and what I would say back before it happens, and when it does happen it's almost like it just happened already but it's happening again the same way
>>
>>17549833
One time I had a crazy deja vu. I literally knew what the person was gonna say next.

And it wasn't like "hey how are you" "i'm fine thanks", it was something really distinct and you would've had no idea it was coming, but somehow I knew, and the rest of the situation played out exactly as I saw in my head a few seconds before.

Freaked me out a bit, still I have no explanation.
>>
ignore this
>>
>>17549838
Yeah basically. It feels like I had dejavu in that situation before, as if somehow I'm experiencing a moment I keep repeating, so I 'always' feel 'dejavu' but in this instance I actually remembered that I experienced it before and felt the dejavu feeling.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.