[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abaddon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: abaddon-1-BoxHeadStudio.jpg (123KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
abaddon-1-BoxHeadStudio.jpg
123KB, 786x1017px
Anything on Abaddon? I wanna know more of him.
>>
>>17549786

War Master of Chaos and supreme leader of the Black Legion. One day he will unite all traitor Legions and attack Terra.
>>
>>17549786

Abaddon holds the keys of the pit, of Hades.

In revelations our own Jesus returns from death holding the keys of the pit.

Abaddon is the angel destroyer.

What do you say of this?
>>
>>17550034
Jesus kicked his ass and took the keys
>>
>>17550045

Haha, I like that Hescher, you're a good man.
>>
>>17549786

Well s/he apparently spoke to my toddler cousin.

It was a few years back and we were all doing Thanksgiving together. A different cousin (aunt to the toddler) was trying to think up an "evil" sounding name for a doll she was painting and a different family member was reading off demon names from google.

When he said Abaddon the little tyke ran over and told us

>"I know him! He talks to me. I told him Auntie(my mother) died, but he hasn't met her and won't meet her, okay?"

And then he went to play with a truck. We asked him a few more questions and were told:

* Abaddon talks to him sometimes, but not every night.

* "We aren't really friends, but he likes to talk too much."

We tried asking more but eventually the kid just looked at us and then said "I don't think we should talk about him anymore, okay? Okay."

He's a weird kid, as a baby he used to sit in his swing and laugh, pause, then start laughing again. Like someone was playing with him but no one was in the damn room. He also occasionally will ask relatives "What does the doctor say?" even if they haven't been to a doctor.

We go to the doctor when he asks that... Its never a wasted trip.
>>
War Master Abbadon took over after Horus was killed in the battle of Terra and now leads the 13th black crusade with the blessing of the Chaos Gods.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.