[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

crazy stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mm5484NoIl1riopvjo1_500.gif (201KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mm5484NoIl1riopvjo1_500.gif
201KB, 500x283px
Give me a list of extremely weird and exciting things that are real (like miracles). I need a reason to believe the world is still fascinating
>>
Just do DMT. Solves your problem.
>>
>>17549449
real miracles?

Most of Technology.
The internet.

Stem cell research and gene therapy. (while at its infancy now, we will see realy miraculous treatments in the comming decades.

CRISPR being used to treat aging.

The beginning Augmented reality (microsoft hololens for instance) and Virtual reality (many VR glasses are being released)

Basicaly you get the point. I doesn't matter if the paranormal is real or not, technology will one day make all of it obsolete with its artificial miracles.
>>
https://4chanxfiles.wordpress.com/

Have fun, the world is a marvelous place if you don't let apathy and your over inflated ego, to get in the way of learning and experiencing truly amazing things.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dRW7K78hZ4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRFAvk93nxU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QaaEHPQEl4
>>
>>17549449
Meme magic
>>
>>17549488
I dont have an ego
>>
>>17549646
Having a bad opinion of yourself doesn't mean you have a bad opinion about your opinions.
>>
>>17549461
I wouldn't start someone off on DMT. LSD is a much better choice.
>>
I have the opposite problem. I'm reading too much into occult and summoning threads that I wish i could go back to believe the woirld is a quiet boring place.

Maybe you should hang around there! Could I get some advice into disbelieving things?
>>
>>17549505
I could do that with regular fire. They'd need to stick their hand in it for a while longer before it'd even be impressive, let alone miraculous.
>>
>>17549796
Try it ans see that it doesn't work. Then realize that businesses would have started using magic a long time ago.
>>
Particles don't exist. Everything is made from fields and waves. The mathematical model of a particle is used to obtain an objective result from experiments.

Furthermore, QM states that objects exist as probabilities, and that space and time are absolute. Relativity, however, states that objects exist locally and independently, but that space and time are relative, not absolute.

It's a direct contradiction between the 2 main theories, yet both can be used to obtain an objective result.
>>
>>17549449
Read the book The Holographic Universe. It's full of that weird/exciting/"miraculous" stuff (from multiple religions - it's not trying to preach any religion in particular.)
>>
>>17549449
I've seen meth schizophrenia actually be super senses
>>
>>17549449
There's tons of exciting stuff that's not magic, you know. Animals, history, cultures, languages, astronomy and so on. The world is a really big, exciting and interestong place, no mumbo jumbo needed.
>>
>>17549488
>over inflated ego
You're talking about the average self-declared psychic, conjurer or "truther", I assume.
>>
Consciousness is nothing. But exists
>>
>>17553308
That means nothing, Yoda.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.