[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dyatlov Pass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: dyatlov pass.jpg (19KB, 508x345px) Image search: [Google]
dyatlov pass.jpg
19KB, 508x345px
What is your theory of what happened that fateful night in the dark freezing cold wilderness where 9 people/experienced hikers ended up dead in very abnormal and different ways?

For one, they frantically tore apart their tent they were sleeping in to get out ASAP. Was this from someone or something trying to get inside the tent and the hikers used the knives to try and stab at or threaten human attackers?

My theory on the tent issue alone is that: it's a fact during that time, the USSR was doing bomb testing around that area in somewhat close proximity to where the campers had set up their tent. Perhaps during the dead silence of night while sound asleep, all of a sudden a huge explosion of a nuke or some sort of bomb went off and scared the shit out of them, causing them to become frightened and run out to see what the hell was going on, and ultimately since it was so dark out they ended up getting lost and seperated.

But how does that explain the condition of the bodies and how the autopsy reports say they died? Some of the hikers had damage to their bodies that could be physically impossible to occur by human force.

So, do you think paranormal has anything to do with this case? Has anything new come up within the past year (last time I hardcore researched the case) to indicate what really happened up in those mountains?

Input appreciated.
>>
File: emperor rt.jpg (387KB, 824x1207px) Image search: [Google]
emperor rt.jpg
387KB, 824x1207px
I think it was ayyliums. Weird, interdimensional ayyliums that can be summoned to our plane by occult means. Thats what got them russian hikers.
>>
>>17549008
Interesting. What are these things you speak of, what do they want, and how do you know of them or anyone know of them?
>>
It was a fucking you dumb cunt
>>
>>17548938
it was me i killed them
for real it was me
>>
Missing 411
>>
>Repetition: The Post
>>
>>17548938
They got rekt!
>>
>>17550630
Why'd you fuckin kill them man
>>
>>17548938
>>during that time (no specific time given)
>>around that area somewhat close (no area specified)
>>no evidence to support claims
>>its' a fact

bruh
>>
>>17550625
On the night of February 2, 1959 in the northern Ural Mountains
>>
>It was a fucking.
>>
>>17548938
they knew the despair code
>>
>>17548938
The government who tested bomb explosions probably took the different kinds of tissue (eyes, rectum, inner organs etc) for testing to see how the bomb affected different kinds of tissues in humans.
>>
>>17551822
Don't rememebr any inner organs missing animals are the rest. Very common for animals especially birds to go for the face.

90% of it can be explained by an avalanche. It's the 10% that can't/contradicts that that is spoopy. You people are idiots, so some research first
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.