[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EARTH: ANCIENT TESTING GROUND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (12KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 384x384px
Humans are not from Earth.

The species comes from a planet deep within this very Galaxy, a planet similar to Earth.

Humans were brought here in order to test the effect of culture. Humans are, by their inherent nature, violent creatures.

On their home planet, they have not developed culture in the way it is understood now. They live in forests, deserts and grassy plains, devoid of villages, townships and cities.

The planet called Earth is a prepared civilisation. Humans are not the first species to be placed here, and they won't be the last.

Every road, house, factory and mailbox was put in place for the arrival of humans.

This occurred almost sixty years ago.

Every human born since then is a natural human. All humans older than sixty are, in fact, an alien species of scientists.

They created a history for the humans, all religions and creation myths.

All cultures and ideas about existence were taught to the newly born humans to examine how they handle being civilised.

If the test is deemed successful, then humans will be granted their freedom to develop their own societies.

Earth has been the heart of this experiment for millions of years.

As it stands, the human experiment is at a tumultuous period. The challenges faced by humans are calculated to bring out the best of the species.

As the end of the experiment ends, details will be released to a certain number of humans, so that they may reflect on their own progress.

Peace be with you, and good luck with your future endeavours.
>>
File: 1459706484608.jpg (71KB, 620x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459706484608.jpg
71KB, 620x600px
So my grandmother is an alien? I think I read that book.
>>
>>17548850
good evidence and sources OP!
>>
>>17548874
This is a matter that can not be proven.

It is a release of information that is held within the realm of utmost secrecy, and is reliant on personal belief and reflection.
>>
>>17548880
so pure fiction then, cool
>>
>>17548888
If that is what you wish to believe, then go about your life as normal.
>>
>>17548850
so this explains why a spaceship took away my granpda after he died ;-;
>>
>>
Is this Scientology?
>>
>>17548920
No, I'm happy to say that it is not.
>>
>>17548850
You posted a theory like it's a fact fuckin. Kek anon... fuckin Kek
>>
>>17548937
It is no theory.

This information is fact.
>>
This is retarded.
>>
No this is true i am the god king Xenor and i have ordered the placement of humans on Earth for such an experiment
>>
File: frodo[1].jpg (43KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
frodo[1].jpg
43KB, 600x599px
if old people are aliens, then how come they look like normal humans when they get cut or have surgery?
>>
>>17548892
>>17548850

so what about carbon dating and other sciences ? they are just bullshit are they? you fucking mong
>>
>>17548850

If Earth has been the heart of this experiment for millions of years how come this occurred almost sixty years ago?

Cool theory anon really inventive but it doesn't hold up unless you can provide more evidence.
>>
>>17548850
>Wednesdays, on FOGNL
>>
>>17549103

Thats fits within his argument.

Look up last Thursdayism.
>>
File: Evalution.jpg (24KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Evalution.jpg
24KB, 600x600px
This is how i see it
>>
File: tumblr_mm5484NoIl1riopvjo1_500.gif (201KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mm5484NoIl1riopvjo1_500.gif
201KB, 500x283px
>>17548850
I hope my gramps is a saiyan
>>
This cant be true. According to this obama is human.
>>
File: magic.gif (2MB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
magic.gif
2MB, 500x399px
>>17549019
>>
>>17549931
I believe this as well, anon.
>>
This is the original poster.

Thank you for keeping this thread alive while I slept.

I will address some questions you have asked.

>>17549019
Humans beyond the age threshold seem human in every way because they are. The only thing that separates them from Earth-born humans is their consciousness.

They have the majority of their original consciousness intact. It resides within the human brain inside their skulls.

It is a partial duplicate of the consciousness that they keep inside of their original body, which lives on many light years away.

They will deny all knowledge of the roles they perform here on Earth.

When their human body dies, so does their Earth consciousness. Their original consciousness lives on.

>>17549103
Carbon dating is partially correct in the findings it reveals.

Many older species can be found within the layers of earth in the form of fossils. These are animals which have either been tested on Earth before, or have been used simply to fill out the environment.

When it comes to humans, archaeological remains have been created via a scientific process to appear old, in line with the carbon dating method.

With advanced sciences it is not difficult to replicate an ancient burial site.

>>17549114
The human project began approximately sixty years ago.

Other species have been trialled before them.

The evidence of older civilisations is found all over Earth, and the humans have been taught that it is a part of their history.
>>
>>17548874
>>17548880
>>17548892
>That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
>>
>>17550084
The whole premise of the experiment is that it remains covert.

Go and enquire to some older people.

You will see your views on life begin to change that very day.
>>
>>17549985
>>17549931
sitchiniswrong.com
>>
I'm 66. This is terrible fiction.
>>
>>17548850
you have smoked too much weed sir
>>
>>17550165
No, you are not.

>>17550490
I don't use narcotics.
>>
File: doubt.png (357KB, 600x694px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
357KB, 600x694px
>>17550515
Can you tell us how you came upon this information if it is so very top secret? Also, how have you not been killed for revealing the truth?
>>
>>17550738
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1G4vF63XPwb
>>
File: bitchdontmakemeuseit.png (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bitchdontmakemeuseit.png
50KB, 500x500px
>>17550746
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1G4vF63XPwb
>>
>>17550015
everyone over 60, huh....that is, or was, a few billion...including my father...
All history fabricated for what? some experiment?

Seems a rather wasteful use of resources.

So what's their end-game? what are these being trying to achieve?
I highly doubt whatever it is is worth the cost....
>>
>>17550738
>As the end of the experiment ends, details will be released to a certain number of humans, so that they may reflect on their own progress.

It is not punishable to release information about the experiment after a certain amount of time.

It is now allowable to do so.
>>
>>17550790
No, not a few billion.

The experiment started within the last sixty years.

There were no humans on Earth before that time.

If your father is over sixty, then he is not only your father, but your keeper and designated scientist.

The experiment has already been explained to you. It is testing how different species handle civilisation.

If they are deemed fit, they will be granted the freedom to interact with other advanced lifeforms in the Universe.

It is a very worthwhile experiment. Many different technologies and cultures have arisen because of the experiment, bettering the lives of trillions of species across the expanse of reality.

As for resources, your anthropocentric upbringing ensures that you do not see the big picture.

Resources are infinite in the Universe.
>>
File: 71M56zgXqKL._SL1500_.jpg (193KB, 1500x1449px) Image search: [Google]
71M56zgXqKL._SL1500_.jpg
193KB, 1500x1449px
>>17548850

>"Every road, house, factory and mailbox"
For someone so knowledgeable about the origins of the human race, it seems strange that you don't realise that one of these things is not like the others.
Many countries don't have mailboxes. I always associated them with America.
>>
>>17548850
This is jersey shore level of retardation. Seek help m8
>>
>>17548880

>held within the realm of utmost secrecy

Thanks for posting it on 4chan then, alium overlords.
>>
>>17548850
And a chinese cartoon based site is the perfect place to disclose the truth. Wow. Sage.
>>
>>17548880
if it's so secret then how did you get it
>>
>>17548850
My grandma died last year because she had knee surgery and refused to walk on her leg. She became so obese that she couldn't even get of her recliner chair and died in it. You are telling me she was a super advanced alien scientist sent here to fuck with me and she was too stupid to just walk around and not eat everything in sight. You are a level 99 advanced retard.
>>
>>17550969
So you have any actual proof other than your old ass mom told you that you are a special human or whatever or is this just another autistic role play thread. Wait I think I know the answer.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.