[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw i heard someone sneeze in my house and I live alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1455233143269.jpg (21KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
1455233143269.jpg
21KB, 296x296px
>mfw i heard someone sneeze in my house and I live alone
>>
>>17548240
Auditory hallucinations.

I constantly hear sounds like a TV being on, or people talking, then when I focus they fade away.

Just the buzzing of your mind. Also, your body does make some strange noises, but chooses to ignore mostly.
>>
>>17548240
I have been in that half awake stage in the morning and heard my name being called by either my sister's voice or my mother's - just loud enough to hear over the white noise from the air conditioner, but just soft enough to not be su.

Both times I was alone in the house and the person I thought was calling me was at least 6/miles away.
>>
>>17548260
Ye auditory hallucinations are a viable cause, still pretty weird imo!

>>17548272
Ye I here knocks and other sounds more than i'd like in my house considering i'm by myself most of the time.
>>
I hear police sirens in the shower
>>
>>17548298
haha that's pretty specific

you paranoid of the police? what'ya hiding?
>>
>>17548306
>what'ya hiding?
>>17548298

Sounds good, can I get sum?
>>
>mfw I unknowingly shared an apartment with 2 other people for 3 years. All 3 of us were unaware of this

only found out when I noticed a smell of shit one day and realized someone was taking a massive dump in 'my' bathroom
>>
>>17548240
Your ass sneezed.
>>
>>17548516
How the fuck
>>
File: 1306877354458.jpg (333KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1306877354458.jpg
333KB, 960x1280px
>>17548240
>Mfw i just saw this post the moment i sneezed

ITS ME
>>
>>17548516
Explain this please.
>>
>>17548240
Did you say 'bless you'?
>>
sorry OP, it's dusty in your closet
>>
>here doors opening and closing all the time at night
>random sounds that sound like lightswitchs clicking on and off, even where there isn't lightswitchs
>random noiss from inside the walls all the time
>multiple rooms which no- one has been in for weeks
>parts of the house where i have never been
>live in the countryside with australia tier internet
>it often cuts out for no reason, with phone lines
>random cold spots
>most of house was built in the 80's but some parts are hundreds of years old

So i live a pretty ghost free lifestyle
>>
File: average_blue_whale.jpg (109KB, 1024x497px) Image search: [Google]
average_blue_whale.jpg
109KB, 1024x497px
>>17549394
>here doors opening
>random noiss

Huh?

>most of house was built in the 80's but some parts are hundreds of years old

Oh, that makes sense.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.