[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghost Adventures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

File: Ghost-Adventures.jpg (138KB, 1000x685px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost-Adventures.jpg
138KB, 1000x685px
What are your thoughts on ghost adventures ? Me personally i fucking love it, and i also think some episodes are creepy as fuck like the Domes in Arizona.
>>
>>17548154
I love Ghost Adventures, too. I like their lockdown approach. Other shows seem to have too many people going in and out of the site they're investigating. And some of the instruments they use are interesting, like the SLS camera with the Kinex system. Some of the things from that camera are pretty interesting. But to be honest, I watch it mainly for the entertainment value ("Dude, Bro...WTF was that?"). The Domes episode was interesting. That was a pretty freaky photo that they took.
>>
>>17548154
Anyone remember the name of the test where you record a cameras viewfinder though another camera?
>>
I remember when they did a Live Halloween episode. You can watch the live cameras on your computer or watch the show regularly on TV
>>
File: 1456609109420.jpg (30KB, 373x521px) Image search: [Google]
1456609109420.jpg
30KB, 373x521px
Ghost bros offers laughs and spooks, it's a fucking masterpiece mate.
>>
I like it. The history and stories behind the places they investigate are cool. They are all very likable as well. They seem legit and that they don't fabricate evidence like Ghost Hunters
>>
>>17548456
what was the photo?
>>
>>17548154
I think this show is about as real as it gets on TV. It tells a story and sometimes they catch things that are really mind boggling (assuming it's not all fake and gay).

The episode where a brick launched itself at Zak stands out in my mind.
>>
Anyone remember the time they went to the People's Church? The church that was used for the people's?
>>
>>17548912
no
anyone got a link to the whole series?
>>
>>17548484
And their guest was caught throwing something and claimed it was knocked from his hand.
>>
It's fake. Good entertainment if you want a laugh, but the show is faked and dramatized, like pretty much all reality tv.
>>
>>17548154
I thought they were already proven to be fake? Or was that the Ghost Hunters?
>>
>>17548539
A shadow of a demon standing next to the camera
>>
>>17548154
That picture looks like a shitty hard rock album cover.
>>
i fucking love it because the guys are so ridiculously dumb, and make no attempt to hide it. also they seem to have gotten at least some rly solid evidence during their time, though i'm confident at least 65% of it is faked. great show, love yucking it up at douchebros
>>
>>17549234
that's their whole aesthetic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1J3GV3mYYs

Zak Bagans tried to do music and this was the result. it's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>17549255
What the fuck even is this?
>>
>>17548912
You talking about Jim Jones? I haven't seen much of the show but it is entertaining. Would like to check it out if they've gone to interesting sites like that.
>>
I just finished smoking a bowl while watching the Tooele Hospital episode. It seems totally bullshit but I agree with the other anons. It's entertaining enough to see this guido fuck get spooked.
>>
>>17549255
Jesus. That's embarrassing.
>>
>>17549255
holy shit this is so bad....
>>
>>17549255
No, ghostnigga no.
>>
>>17548969
kickass torrents has all of the seasons
>>
>>17548988
everyone has their own opinion on it. I think its real desu.
>>
>>17549255
omg lmao
>>
>>17549255
what the shit?
>>
>>17548154
I believe a lot of the shit is real. They talk about how they wait hours and hours just waiting to catch something on camera or catch an evp. Only they know honestly. Aaron has a blog where he talks about how he gets followed by spirits in his home and how his marriage ended because his wife couldn't handle it anymore. Im too much of a pussy to go ghost hunting.
>>
The domes was a goat episode. The shadow picture they got surprised me especially after they tried debunking it afterward thinking it was one of their own shadows. It ended abruptly though i was hoping for more after aaron said he saw a figure with horns walk by. One thing ive read is that their lockdowns dont last one single night they would stay a few nights and simply wear the same clothes for the cameras. Does that make me beleive its fake? No. You have to realise also as anon stated above it is 'reality tv' and although the early seasons had just the 3 of them im pretty sure they have a huge crew now at these locations. Rememember they film the recreations on site with actors and everything.
>>
>>17549530
aaron made a blog about saying there was so much going on in the domes that they could have done a 3 hour episode.
>>
>>17549635
I bet man the episode flew by there was so much going on.
>>
>>17549670
yeah he was saying some trippy shit about what he seen in the domes on his blog.
>>
>>17549255
IT GETS BETTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5-Y9SUTUV4

Don't quit your day job Nick.
...oh wait
>>
alright friends youve convinced me. i'm going to smoke a bowl and watch the arizona domes episode. i'm expecting only greatness
>>
>>17549030
Both basically. All their supposed "best" evidence has been debunked and some tampering with sequencing of images has been proven as well.
>>
the picture
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpH-Tv76m-s
29:22
you can clearly see the dude obstructing light casting the camera at the bottom left
>>
>>17549908
*casting the shadow
>>
>>17548988
>>17549447
Personally, I would be more willing to think it's real if the show wasn't always playing "spooky" ambient shit.

That kind of emotional interference is completely backwards for objectively concluding paranormal existence, and, in my opinion, makes shit less spooky.

9.99/10 its okay
>>
>>17549782
you won't get it its a joke
>>
>>17548154
it's bullshit, but funny
>>
>>17549765
oh man
>>
>>17548154
I think it's a pretty entertaining show. It clearly doesn't take itself super seriously. Would bang Zak but his new show has some very bad acting.
>>
>>17550303
What's his new new show?
>>
>>17550324
Haunted possessions. The first episode is some retard literally shilling his website.
>>
>>17548154
I thought it was confirmed that producers go in and fuck with the show afterwards to make it spookier, and they fake some of the reactions to shit

Whatever, I still enjoy the fuck out of it
I think it plays for hours on end every saturday, I watch it

Some of their reactions seem exaggerated, and their actions are silly (dude brought a machete to 'fend off ghosts' in an early prison episode) but I enjoy it, and some of the weird shit they find is genuinely off-putting

Fucking brick yo, I'd have run like a bitch too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBAiysFzLOY
>>
>>17548975
https://youtu.be/VbkZu7u2nxU
>>
>>17548912

They were told that supposedly the devil shits here.
>>
ghost bros is the only quality ghost show on TV. Have any of you seen ghost asylum? It engrages me that some fat fucks got a show making infinite mirrors and "trapping" ghosts with tinfoil. in one episode one of the neckbeards throws up because he's so 'affected' but there isn't shit anywhere, and they come up empty handed.

back on the subject of ghost bros, I think Zac's really cute when he gets excited about dumb shit, like the shriners orphanage episode when they got to dig shit out of the walls and he was grinning ear to ear? He's a goofy motherfucker. I like that. Not too serious. But his outfits, especially for the halloween special... last year, I think it was, at the castle in Scotland? He doesn't realise that he embarrasses himself with that shit, I don't think.

Finally, where can a faggot watch all of ghost bros? Netflix only has like five episodes.
>>
>>17552738
netlfix has like 25 episodes of it.
>>
Ghost Adventures is entertaining despite obviously being fake.
>>
>>17553801
>obviously being fake
i would like to know why it is fake ? Have you ever gone hunting for ghost ? Do you have proof it is fake other than the video of their guest throw the meter ? I dont know some of the shit they go through looks pretty spoopy.
>>
>>17553807
It's entertaining. But they're clearly overacting and hamming it up. I don't have any hard evidence, just circumstantial things like Zak going to film school and that meter incident.
>>
>>17553830
I have been tempting to go ghost hunting but im too much of a chicken shit to do it. I dont know they go to some pretty fucked up scary looking places. the domes episode was trippy though.
>>
>>17549272
That's exactly what I did anon. That voice in room 6 freaked me out
>>
I like it. I laugh my ass off and say wtf multiple times an episode
>>
This was my favorite episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCh3u6jKxCg
>>
>>17548154
REMOVE
STEP
"If I don't remove the step, what are you going to do to me?"
YELL
Chills every time.

The episode is at Moon River Brewing Company.
The part is at about 27:20 on the dailymotion video.
>>
It's great Chad ghost hunting. I love it when they have the dweeb being their caddy and they're all laughing at him.

Also, it's a 'Zak takes his shirt off to show the ghosts his tattoos' episode.

>>17548969
You can also stream it on daily motion.
>>
>>17549255
Holy shit, there's no cringe like Chad cringe.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.