/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I see a shapeshifter in the Lavoy Finicum death footage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: finicum killed by demon.png (6KB, 71x64px) Image search: [Google]
finicum killed by demon.png
6KB, 71x64px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3mDO_WxBoU

Pause at 1:53 and look at the officer to the far left, the one who assassinated Finicum. Look how long his arm is.
>>
Oh yeah, and why does Finicum randomly drop to the ground when the demon merely raises his hand to him?
>>
File: 1451893021486.jpg (8KB, 252x177px) Image search: [Google]
1451893021486.jpg
8KB, 252x177px
>>17547963
nice catch anon, holy fuck is his arm huge it's so huge that it scrapes the snow and shrinks.
>>
File: 1268837499921.png (31KB, 113x136px) Image search: [Google]
1268837499921.png
31KB, 113x136px
>>
>>17547968

>GUYS WHAT IS A GUN
>>
>>17547968

He was shot. I am seriously having trouble believing you are this retarded, which is probably the best compliment you're going to get this week.
>>
>>17547987
>gun

where is it?
>>
>>17547963

>assassinated

and you're a faggot already
>>
>>17547999

In the hand of every fucking officer on scene.
>>
>>17547999

they're cops. when is the last time you saw a uniformed cop without a weapon? it's their job to have guns.
>>
>>17548005
>>17548008

Where are the bullets? Let me guess they're invisible right? Fucking shills.
>>
>>17547968

>why does Finicum randomly drop to the ground

He was shot bro. I mean.......come on man, seriously.
>>
>>17548001
I think OP is just fucking around but he _was_ assassinated, no doubt.
>>
>>17548023

Running from and then being shot by a squad of cops while a helicopter films it isn't exactly being assassinated. Not every over-excited and under-educated cop at the end of an adrenaline chase is Lee Harvey Oswald.
>>
hey, most of /x/ would kill to be killed by a demon.
>>
We lost a life we didn't need to lose that day.
>>
>>17548068
he was an retard
>>
>>17547963
This might actually be true. That cop just appears randomly out of the forest after LaVoys car had been stopped. Then he shoots LaVoy three times in the head.
>>
this thread is mega retarded
>>
1. I'm definitely NOT convinced that this officer's arm extended like a tentacle, flopped to the ground, and retracted- but
2. Whatever he's holding if he's holding something seemed to not be a rigid object. Frame by frame whatever it is that makes the arm look so long is not being held by his other hand and you clearly see a pistol in the non-extended arm after Lavoy goes down.
3. There seems to be an editing point that just poofs this officer outside the forest line rather than him emerging from his hiding place.

So his gun isn't what's making his arm look long, but what is? What's going on there and why does the part where it drags through the snow look like pile of tape measure zipping back into its reel?
>>
what a retard
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 255x198px
>>17547963
I bet you're the Dorner thread guy with the drone.
>>
File: 1458590526020.jpg (48KB, 350x461px) Image search: [Google]
1458590526020.jpg
48KB, 350x461px
who needs shills when they have people like you
>>
>>17547963
>assassinated

Jesus fucking christ you're an idiot.
>>
>>17548023
>put hands up
>walk towards cops
>spend a few seconds reaching into your waistband for no reason other than to look like you're going for a gun
>assassinated

Explain yourself.
>>
What the fuck kind of name is "Lavoy Finicum" in the first place? Was it some sort of code name?
>>
>>17547963
The overall length of a Glock 17 (most common police service pistol) is roughly 8 inches. So, just add 8 inches to the length of the man's already lengthy (albeit humanly lengthy) arm.
>>
>>17547963
an OSP officer equipped with a Taser X2 walked toward him from his right. As the officer with the Taser attempted to move within 15 feet (5 m) to make the most effective use of the Taser, Finicum turned his body to the left, holding his jacket with his left hand and reaching for a pocket with his right hand. He was then shot three times in the back by two OSP officers.[18][22] Medical assistance was given to Finicum approximately 10 minutes after the shooting.

>What is Wikipedia
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.