[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up my Tulpa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: scary.jpg (104KB, 809x1000px) Image search: [Google]
scary.jpg
104KB, 809x1000px
I made a Tulpa. It decided to take a very scary form. The tulpa itself isn't scary, but the looks of it is freaking me the hell out. How do I get rid of it? It just stands there watching me.
>>
Pics of your imaginary friend or it didn't happen.
>>
Or at least describe it, you unimaginative dummy.
>>
>>17547162
>Or at least describe it, you unimaginative dummy.

It looks like a kangaroo stripped of it's fur, so it's all pink fleshy and shiny. Its tail is in the front, not the back. And it's always trying to smack me in the nose with it.
>>
>>17547142
Get back on the meds
>>
>>17547180
Take a photo. It's 2016, there is at least one camera nearby.
>>
>>17547180
What the fuck. Have you tried talking to it and saying "hey that form fucking terrifies me, can you take another one?"
>>
>no photo

Super fake.
>>
>>17547142
Explain how you did it
>>
Pic or at least a damn drawing
>>
>>17547277
He's making it up.
>>
>>17547292
That would be the purpose of the explanation
>>
>>17547142
Its on your mind, fag, the place and everything inside is yours to command.
>>
OP got very silent once people asked for proof.
>>
>>17547365
It's a tulpa. How can you ask for proof of it?
>>
>>17547529
If it's physical enough to touch, it should show up on photos. Or is there a convenient magickal loophole?
>>
>>17547180
>tail is in the front
That's not a tail...
>>
>>17547192
This, because it won't like the idea of being destroyed. At the least you can tell it that its distracting you and ask it to leave
>>
>>17547558
OP getting a nice bum diddling from a kangaroo with a giant dick.
>>
>>17547188
You do realize that tulpas are hallucinations right?
>>
>>17548367
You do realize life is an hallucination, right?
>>
>>17547534
tulpa is a more real imaginary friend in a sense that you consciously make it, its just fooling your own brain to think something is there while its not, similar thing when at night you look at shadows and after a while it seems like they are waving about its just giving the brain information or depriving of it so it goes wild and starts creating, its easy for the brain to do since none of the information we get is raw, its all processed in different parts of the brain to remove useless information that would strain the brain and make sense of it as a whole, so if you meditate on a tulpa for long enough youre basically telling the part where visuals are processed that there is something there, while there is nothing on the raw visuals the tulpa gets added in later and thats just altering information we get the harder part is actually giving it a personality, which is like creating another person in your head and again its doable with enough meditation and willpower.

so it has nothing to do with "magic"
>>
DONNIE DARKO OR FIGHT CLUB. PICK ONE!
>>
OP is off his meds
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.