[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am able to WILD to some degree - I get some sort of buzzing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: lucid.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
lucid.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
I am able to WILD to some degree - I get some sort of buzzing sound and at some point it becomes intense and I know I am about to leave my body.

There used to be the vibration / "snap" there at first, but it's no longer there. I am just "out". I drift through my house without control for a bit and then I am able to look around.

Everything is pretty blurry black and white. If I try to go outside or focus on anything I lose the dream. It goes into some weird "everything is white" phase and then I either wake up or go into normal (non-lucid) dreaming.

I don't really expect you guys to know shit, but what the hell. Anyone have similar / any tips? Ib4 LD 101 laundry list.
>>
Brain tumor
>>
>>17546795

You should get checked for one given your reading comprehension.
>>
>>17546790
probably AIDS
>>
>>17546809
Read about the symptoms at the onset of tumor development in the brain

Buzzing, vision loss, OBE phenomena
>>
Go see a doctor, OP
>>
>>17546833

Every single aspect of it is intentional.
>>
>>17546872
That can't be healthy.
>>
>>17546872
Your intention is directed by a mind with a possible tumor though my aunt had the same thing before she died
>>
>>17546833

http://www.cancer.net/cancer-types/brain-tumor/symptoms-and-signs

I was bored. Source on OBE and buzzing. I can buy buzzing, but as far as OBE being documented in some actual source - would be interesting.
>>
About 3 years ago, I had the buzzing, or to me, it seemed like an electrical circuit getting overloaded. It also felt like I was leaving my body. Although, I wasn't trying to do anything besides catch a nap. It was really weird though. The sound seemed to come from my right temporal lobe.

It's been a few years since, no brain tumor, sorry anons. I snapped out of it because I had some feeling my blankets were being lifted up and over my head. I also felt like I was floating through all this.

I just chalked it all up to being awake but also asleep, like those stories you hear where people's eyes open during rem sleep.

It was definitely interesting.
>>
>>17546887
>the area of the brain involved with memory is affected, visions of people or places from the past can playback. The sense of time or place may be affected, causing well-known places to seem unfamiliar, or new places or events to seem familiar, as if they have happened before (called déjà vu). Some people have reported out of body experiences.

http://www.cancer.duke.edu/btc/modules/patienteducation11/index.php?id=51
>>
>>17546903

OP here - you can intentionally cause this via basic OBE steps, mainly relaxing fully, not moving, and keeping your mind focused on something. I have been doing this shit for years.

I was hoping to hear from some people who claim to have crystal clear dreams and/or total control.

>>17546886

Try making some sense before your magic fails and causes your dick to fall off.
>>
>>17546914

Did you notice how the section of the article was called "What Happens During a Fucking Seizure"?
>>
>>17546916
I left something out. I was repeating a phone number in my head, that I didn't want to forget. I'm assuming this is what you mean, to some extent. I was repeating the number while lying down to take a nap.

Interesting. I didn't intend to do it for any particular reason, but it seems I inadvertently used your method to induce what up believe is an OBE.

I don't really believe in that, but I have done exactly what you are talking about, and got a similar result.
>>
>>17546935
>>17546916
Anon I know you're scared but don't leave your health up to some autists who believe in magick and actually go to a doctor
>>
>>17546937
This. Your life is important.
>>
>>17546936

Do this tonight if you don't need a good night's rest:

1. Lay on your back.
2. Relax.
3. Breathe deeply - the standard seems to be "in for a count of 4, hold for count 5, slowly exhale for count of 7, repeat". There is a bunch of ranting on this, but basically this makes your blood oxygen rich and will make you relax.
3. Lay absolutely still. If you are bored, you can imagine "warmness/light" in each part of your body and focus your attention on that part going around your whole body. I don't know if this is complete mumbo-jumbo or actually does anything.

4. You can do a couple of things here:
a. Focusing on your heart beat (never works for me)
b. Focusing on your breath (never works for me, I start consciously controlling breathing).
c. Think about something specific, like do multiplication tables up to 100x100 or count to 1000. I find this makes me too focused and I can't get into the right state and just stay awake.
d. "Observe thoughts without dwelling on them" - I don't know what the fuck this means exactly.
e. Focus on a single thing - repeat the phone number, a phrase, etc. This seems to work fairly well. But again, I don't know if this is good for you long term.

Eventually you might get to the point where you don't feel your body - this can take up to 4 hours. If you get there, you are close. Alternatively, you will hear the buzzing noise. Try to intensify it.
>>
>>17546965
I think observing thoughts is how I actually fall asleep. Things like faces I don't think I've ever seen, or scenariosbegin to play out, without any real thought. It's like your brain starts to try and make sense of nothing, and you just watch them play out. This happens while you're still awake, but it means you are on the cusp of dreaming.

At least I think. It's how I know I'm minutes away from sleeping, if not seconds. For some reason naps seem to be the most lucid or whatever, when I've experienced anything odd while drifting off.
>>
>>17546790

The WILD method is fucking awful. Not to say it doesn't work, it does, but you're fucked if it ends up being like sleep paralysis and you start seeing and hearing freaky shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.