[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JFK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: primary_kennedyanniversary2.jpg (40KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
primary_kennedyanniversary2.jpg
40KB, 500x399px
i have an essay due tomorrow on a historical event. im doing jfk assassination conspiracy theories. what ya got? (yes this same thread is on /pol/ but i thought id get spookier stuff here)
>>
I got Google faggot...
>>
>>17546483
i saw the best one in a thread here about a month ago basically saying jfk told marilyn monroe about ayyylmaos, gov found out, had marilyn killed before she could tell anyone, assassinated jfk
>>
>>17546483
Watch all of 11.22.63 for a fun time.

Or, read 11.22.63. Just do a report on it, if you honestly want an okay grade. Shouldn't be too hard to toss in some google'd articles on the side- some people have written essays and such on "JFK conspiracies".
>>
>>17546510
I may have been the poster.

The secret service were recording phonecalls between JFK and Monroe, something they admit, the tapes were locked away with the JFK files.

Apparently JFK told her about Aliens, and that he was going to disclose everything.

You'll have to google the sources because I can't recall.
>>
File: homework_lady.jpg (66KB, 515x720px) Image search: [Google]
homework_lady.jpg
66KB, 515x720px
>i have an essay due tomorrow on a historical event.

Do your own homework.
>>
>>17546483
Well it was Dallas Texas November 22, the official story was that a crazy scitzo commie by the name of Lee Harvey Oswald, set up a sniping post on the 3rd story of the Texas school depository. and at 250 feet was able to unload a total of three shots into the president and 1 into the governor. Lee was ironicly assassinated himself just 2 days latter by a bar owner Jack Ruby
>>
>>17546592
Fucking idiot you know that shit was set up by LBJ
>>
File: tumblr_n9r6i0l57h1rufospo1_500.jpg (7KB, 477x90px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9r6i0l57h1rufospo1_500.jpg
7KB, 477x90px
>>17546567
but mooooooooooom
>>
>>17546483
Get off of 4chan and do your damn forensics homework yourself.
>>
>>17546483
Go to this website and stop being a faggot.http://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Main_Page.html
>>
Oswald supported JFK, that's what always puzzled me.

He shot at General Walker because Walker opposed Kennedy.

Why then kill Kennedy, a man who 3 years earlier you attempted murder for?
>>
>>17546889

His Russian links get mentioned often but the fact that he supported Kennedy gets little attention.
>>
File: latest.jpg (19KB, 182x182px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
19KB, 182x182px
OP, trust me on this. Just write "Oswald was a shape-shifting reptilian, as was Jackie" on a piece of paper in green ink and turn it in. You will not only get an A+, but earn the undying admiration of your teacher.
>>
>>17546483
I always thought he was offer because he pissed off his mob buddies.
>>
File: sinisterandobscene-full.jpg (88KB, 729x549px) Image search: [Google]
sinisterandobscene-full.jpg
88KB, 729x549px
>>
>>17546949
That smug look on Mrs. Johnson's mug has always pissed be off as well. What an ugly witch.
>>
>>17547015
Well, upon closer examination, Mrs. Joshnson's eyes look rather haunted. I still think she's pretty pleased with the situation. What do y'all think?
>>
>>17546483
JFK is headless horseman
>>
File: 1458429968199.jpg (337KB, 800x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1458429968199.jpg
337KB, 800x1202px
Incoming truthbomb, prepare your sphincters.
>>
>>17546889
Because Oswald was super gay for Cuba, and what Kennedy was doing to Cuba pissed him off, even though Oswald loved JFK's other social policies (integration especially).
>>
>>17546483
They don't deserve the redpill faggot.
>>
>>17546483
http://www.michaelparenti.org/JFKAssassination.html
>>
bump of justice, was going to make my own thread.

Went to a website a few days ago that had a long page on Lee's "last words" before he was killed, him talking to police detectives or something.
>>
>>17547435
http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/LHO.html

found it
>>
>>17546483
>another PLZ HELP ME WITH MUH HOMEWORK GUIZE!!! thread

Fuck off and die, underage b&
>>
>>17546538
For tommorow... I dont think op got enough time to read such long book
>>
>>17547441
Intredasting
>>
>>17546483
your school is useless.
get the fuck out and learn to be a carpenter.
>>
Marilyn was oregano and would've ruined JFK so he had her killed. Now, she was a big draw in Hollywood still which was run by the Jews. They didn't take this lightly, as they don't when their shekels might take a hit so they retaliated by killing him.
>>
File: oregano.jpg (571KB, 3129x1729px) Image search: [Google]
oregano.jpg
571KB, 3129x1729px
>>17549035
>Marilyn was oregano

Spell-check, technology totally wasted on Millennials that never knew what the word they really wanted was spelled like to begin with
>>
>>17546510
if Marilynn started claiming ayylmaos existed or that Kennedy told her no one would believe her anyways. She'd just be called crazy.

The assassination is tied into many incidents throughout Kennedy's tenure, pissing off the underworld to the "illuminati", those in control, and his own military. the major final straw is the commencement of pulling troops out of Vietnam. This happened one month before his death.
>>
>>17549231
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnkdfFAqsHA
>>
>>17546615
>so shut your fuck
thing you for the phrase
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.