[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! "Creppy in the streets,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 36

File: magus.jpg (10KB, 164x308px) Image search: [Google]
magus.jpg
10KB, 164x308px
Welcome to Divination General!

"Creppy in the streets, spoopy in the sheets!" edition.

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17539408
>>
Anyone reading right now?
>>
>>17542511
Post penis and I'll see what I can do
>>
>>17542511

i'm reading your post
>>
File: Scanners.jpg (138KB, 1020x1268px) Image search: [Google]
Scanners.jpg
138KB, 1020x1268px
>>17542500
>>17542511
It's Chironymous here, doing Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
>>17542522
Danny
Male
Scorpio
Infantry Soldier
Northwest United States
>>
File: dr073pic2.jpg (21KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
dr073pic2.jpg
21KB, 200x300px
Alright faggots. I'll do three (3) readings. I'm not in the mood to scry, so it'll just be tarot. I'll need:
>name/nickname
>location-ish
>query
I'm new, but it's a free reading so you should have one. First three people to reply get a reading.
>>
>>17542532
Meg
Canada
Will we be together one day?
>>
>>17542532
Nami
California
Is my love life going to pick up in the near future??? Thank you!
>>
>>17542532
Cat
Mexico
General reading
>>
>>17542532
Amy
UK
what's my next boyfriend going to be like :)
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 645x773px
>>17542546
Ahhh son of a..
>>
>>17542532
Eleanor
UK
I feel as if everyone just dislikes me a lot lately. All of my friends ignore me, don't think I can call them friends really. Are they actually worth speaking to?
>>
>>17542546
He will be me, you stupid ho.
>>
>>17542552
Hey Eleanor, hope you're doing well darlin. If you want I can do a reading for you and check up on your connections.
>>17542553
NO I'M BOYFRIENDICUS!
>>
>>17542530
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0oOyNT2RKbE
>>
>>17542583
Empath! Quick, can I get a follow up? The guy who contacted you last month who was going to Georgia to stay with a lady friend. If possible, maybe a reading on the general state of it so far.
>>
>>17542583
Hey Empath I knew I'd see you in here haha. I'm sorry I haven't been talking today, I've been sleepy and tired these last few days. Anyway hope you're okay. I'm just browsing since these thoughts keep me up at night
>>
>>17542522
>Tarot
>Colton
>Male
>20
>Cancer
>6'' Amateur Boxer that hasn't had a fight
>Kentucky
>You sound like a cool dude
>Will I be able to become a professional boxer?
>>
>>17542583
Hi empath.. Grace here. I am afraid I will crawl back to him if he comes for me now. I am going to try to fight it but I feel drawn for him for some reason. Last night I felt it being beat in my subconscious.b I know I deserve better and can get better but I am wondering Is there something special about our connection? I don't know why I'm drawn to him. Please help.
>>
>>17542604
I'm doing very well....too well in fact, got this huge reserve of energy and I just can't seem to work it out, no matter what I do! Hope you're feeling better soon darling, and don't sweat it; you can talk to me as little or as much as you want. I'm always here for you. Do you want that reading?
>>17542600
One moment man, but I can definitely do that. What am i searching for and can I get your details again? (Or link to your first request?)
>>
>>17542612
Heya Grace, first things first. Don't do it, too many people stay in or get into bad relationships just to feel; remember, no relationship is better than a bad one! I can have a looksee if I get your details darlin, but also feel free to add me on Skype; if you really want to be with him I won't stop you, but if you want a friend to slap you to your senses when these thoughts take over then I'm more than happy to help
>>
Hi /div/. Just wondering, how can I get started on divination? I'm already relatively well versed in astrology and chart readings, and I get images or flashes in my brain of locations where missing things are.
>>
>>17542627
Read the Sticky
>>
>>17542627
You can find missing things?! I'll trade tarot knowledge for help finding something!
>>
>>17542633
Oops my bad. Cheers.
>>
>>17542614
It would be very great if you could do that Empath for me please, I'm just a bit worried that I might nod off though. Gahh sometimes I hate those energy rushes, they keep me hyped and awake all night. I had them happen a few weeks ago and now I think it's all caught up with me
>>
>>17542537
I got King of Wands, 8 of Wands (pointing at KoW), and 3 of Swords reversed. The 8 of wands means that something is trying to happen. The King of Wands is someone who makes the world how he wants it to be. These two cards tell me that you can be together but you'll have to work for it. The three of swords reversed is kind of a downer. The relationship might not end well.
>>
>>17542627
read thoth's guide
>>
>>17542646
I can't imagine it would end well.. I'll see how this goes. Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>17542643
Yup, I have one now and I'm trying to sleep, but I fear it'll crash me when I need to work. Can you think of a shape and colour and post it here, to help with the reading?
>>
>>17542592
Thank you.
>>
>>17542614
Just a general view on the situation... Ive been approaching it like you had advised but then idk, the tension is high in the air and she is trying to start something with a guy but continues the tension.
Trev, Aquarius, male.
>>
>>17542657
I'm thinking of a pink circle
>>
>>17542626
I don't have a Skype.. would consider making one later though. I'm petite pasty average height. I am just wondering why I'm so drawn to him if there's something special. When I was trying to sleep last night I felt his name being beat in my subconscious it was so strange.
>>
>>17542665
You're very welcome!
>>
File: the_lovers.jpg (80KB, 417x714px) Image search: [Google]
the_lovers.jpg
80KB, 417x714px
>>17542543
I got The Lovers card, so it speaks for itself. I also asked what you should do to bring that about (shit doesn't just happen by itself), and I got Ace of Pentacles, 9 of Pentacles, and The Moon. You might meet him at work or something, I'm not really sure what those cards mean. If you don't have a job, you might meet him if you get one.
>>
>>17542522
*Tarot
>Sam
>F
>24
>Aries
>avg weight and height, dyed red hair, blue eyes, few tats, 6g tunnels in meh ears
>Mid Southern USA
>General reading for the future
>>
>>17542699
If not Skype my email is always available too. Ahh I remember you, you are around these parts frequently. It may be something more is at play, and if you ever get me on Skype or email I'm more than happy to go in depth about it.
>>17542685
Okay darling, coming right up
>>17542673
Then you man
>>
File: sweats.png (83KB, 279x369px) Image search: [Google]
sweats.png
83KB, 279x369px
>>17542407
Thank you ;_; I honestly ask readers about my future sometimes and they give me very positive things, but depression is super nasty and always makes me think of the worst case scenarios despite all this positive input.

I'm so thankful you took 28 minutes of your life just for me. ;_; You are such a kind person, thank you so much!!!
>>
>>17542742
Oh man, Eleanor I'm so sorry but you were right. It feels like you're in a tower as all the land around you crumbles away; most of your connections are either fragile and cracking or just broken and shattered remains. I'm so sorry, I was hoping to see maybe a few good energies to cheer you up but. I'm sorry.
>>
>>17542771
Hey, can you do a quick reading for me? If not, that's OK. I know you're really good with reading people and energy.
>>
>>17542751
You're very welcome! Yes, depression can be difficult sometimes! And it is only fair that when you think of the worst case scenarios... that you also think of the best case scenarios -- as they are equally possible! You should also think of some more likely scenarios in between... probably toward the better end. ;p And remember the positive input when you start thinking along the lines of your negative cycling... break that cycle!

Again, you're very welcome! Now put all that good input from other readers and me to good use and apply it to benefiting your life! :D <3
>>
>>17542742
Okay empath what is your email?? :)
>>
>>17542786
Mrayner225 in the gmail darlin.
>>17542780
Throw it my way and I'll see what I can do
>>
File: swords09.jpg (93KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
swords09.jpg
93KB, 350x600px
>>17542545
I did a pretty large spread so I won't go over every card. The result was a warning. You don't seem to have your shit together right now because of some addiction/vice (maybe laziness). If you don't get your shit together, you'll end in ruin. If you get your shit together, you'll be very happy. Another warning: be fair to others, don't try to cheat or get your way. Feedback is appreciated.
>>
>>17542627
Join the /div/ chat. I've learned a lot there.
>>
>>17542791
OK. I've had anxiety for awhile and I don't know where it comes from. And right now I'm feeling really dull and down. Mixed with sparks of panic sometimes. I was wondering what you see and what I can do to fix it. I'm on meds, but they only help the symptoms.

I'm thinking of an opalescent circle.
>>
>>17542801
Could I also grab a name and quick description? A defining feature helps as well
>>
>>17542793
im unmotivated mostly, i dont feel like working actually gets me happiness or at least it doesnt last long. Like the results are not really enjoyable or worth it.
In what i could work my ass off? school? im already doing fine there
It feels pretty generic advice t b h, and pretty black and white.

I also consider myself fair, i dont know why i regulary get warnings not to cheat when i never do so.
i dunno
>>
>>17542606
Requesting this again, If it isn't being worked on.
>>
>>17542816
Ah, sorry.
>>17542738
Same as this. I know, I know. I'm a divination whore, jump from one reader to the next. Sorry, I don't frequent these types of threads.
>>
As retarded as this sounds, can divination tell me where my wallet went?

I'll go into details if I have to, but don't want to waste peoples time if nothing can be done.
>>
>>17542673
Could I get some clarification man? What's the situation that's happening?
>>
>>17542791
I will email you when I get home :)
>>
File: gfbAczHl.jpg (54KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
gfbAczHl.jpg
54KB, 640x482px
>>17542522
>dunno the difference, first time
>erik
>male
>21
>cancer
>aspiring writing, keep switching studies, drink almost everyday until blackout both with friends or alone
>easter/northern europe
>well, youre probably doing way better than me, so hope you keep that shit up
>am i capable of making my current romantic relationship last ( and make her happy) ?
>>
>>17542831
>>17542627
>>
>>17542832
I'm staying with an old ex for a bit and she flurts and creates tension but I also don't want to follow along and ruin what she is trying to start with a guy.
>>
>>17542627

I lost my wallet last week and am really pissed about it. What would you need to see it?
>>
>>17542841
Okay darlin, look forward to it.
>>17542863
Ahhh that's right. Okay so she's flirting with you and invited you down whilst also trying to begin something with another guy. Okay, looking now
>>
>>17542885
I'm not sure what to tell you man, she's definitely got affection for you, but I wouldn't chase this. I get the feeling your a backup save, something she can work on behind the scene to fall onto if things with this guy goes sour. Be safe man, it's up to you but honour dictates you don't do anything
>>
>>17542606
>>17542829
http://vocaroo.com/i/s056OIGPYqqz
>>
>>17542522
-Whatever one you're feeling
-Sam
-Male
-Capricorn
-Long brown hair, athletic, smart, quiet
-Wyoming
-It's never too late to turn your life around
-Should I pursue a career in entertainment? I guess I really just want some direction in life.
>>
>>17542738
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0PWuGV2NGZp
>>
>>17542904
Fucking shit...see I was already following honour but thought that maybe the divine wanted me to live it up since I'll probably not be seeing her again soon due to schedules. I definitely don't want to start a relationship with her though
>>
>>17542522
I Ching.
Randall
Male
Leo
Wavy hair, handsome, smart
Mexico
Never give up
What will happen to me in the near future?
>>
>>17542885
Sent my email Empath :) Sorry if its disturbing
>>
>>17542912
Thanks for the reading man! I'm really excited to get into it now. Have a good night
>>
>>17542522
Morgans Tarot
Tommy
Male
Libra
I have long dark hair and have a steady job but have not moved up in a while.. Im about average height with some severe acne scars. I have problem making friends because people think I am weird because of my thick accent but once they get to know me they love me.
San Francisco
Believe in yourself because you are nice person.
I think my fiance is cheating on me with my best friend. I'm going to try and record what's happening to confirm it but if its true my heart will break. I think I would sodoku. What do your cards say?
>>
>>17543028
You're very welcome! I'm glad to hear you're really excited! :D Thank you, and a good night to you as well!
>>
>>17542995
>mexico
>handsome
nice try guy
>>
Reposting this for Siegrain if the is still around
>>17542451
>>17542429
>>
>>17542849
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0jLrbnybIzM
>>
>>17543134
Ya, I'm still around.

Give a moment, I'll catch up. Sorry for the delay.
>>
>>17542986
Well there's nothing stopping you from doing so. If you want it, go for it. Otherwise, play it cool and don't rock the boat.
>>17543002
Got it darlin, sorry for late reply, was napping
>>
>>17543161
siegrain you are my favorite reader
>>
>>17543161
Can you give me a love reading Siegrain? Anything in particular you need?
>>
>>17543161
>>17542472
I'm still here Siegrain already sent my prayers.
>>
>>17543161
Is it serious BV's friend having brain cancer? Is there a story? I don't even need a reading, but I'll keep her in my thoughts.
>>
* Morgan's Tarot
*Chris
*Male
*Aquarius
*Very tall, strong, and chubby
*Ohio
*I will ask my ancestors to smile on your healing

* I am conflicted, given two lives to choose from. One is of great ambition but lonely, the other is full of love but no personal growth. Which of these will bring me happiness, which am I destined for?
>>
Sorry for the delay, was busy.

>>17542444
>those trips
Wew, lad.

>>17543134
I'm not too good with career reads, so don't expect much.

I'm feeling you heartbroken and hurt, does this query have anything to do with love, and perhaps that's the reason you're shifting your focus to career?

I drew three cards: 9 of Wands in reverse, The Hanged Man, 6 of Pentacles. It seems to me you've had a recent setback in your career, resulting in things not moving forward for you. I get the feeling here you're rather upset by this, because it messed with your plans. The outcome is embodied in the 6 of Pentacles, and the advice on how to get there is the Strength. You're going to be fine, lad, but this is going to be arduous for you. Try to keep your emotions in check and plan smartly step-by-step.

I drew another card for what will come: The Sun. Ya, you're going to be fine.

>>17543167
I'm flattered, thank you. :^ )

>>17543186
Sorry, my hands are full right now; I'm only clearing up queries directed to me or BV from the previous thread.

>>17543194
Thank you for the prayers; she needs it.

I saw a guy with a rather thick beard-- he looks like a viking. I feel a sense of ..domination; he's going to be a strong bloke, for sure. Three piercings on one side of ear. I drew a card for you on this: Page of Cups, and for him: Wheel of Fortune. The significator between the two of you is the Knight of Wands. Both of you are going to meet each other at a turning point of your lives; I'm feeling a lot of introspection and change here between the two of you. It seems to me that you'd be surprised by this meeting because of the connection you would feel; so I'm going to ask you to trust your intuition on this one.

For your /near/ future, I drew the Ace of Wands-- with this energy and passion, you're off to a good start.

>>17543216
>Is it serious BV's friend having brain cancer?
Ya, it's serious.

>Is there a story?
You should ask him.

>I'll keep her in my thoughts.
Thank you :^ )
>>
>>17543134
>>17543249
thanks bro, gonna keep pushing
you are right about the love thing.
damn readers, cant hide anything from them
>>
>>17543249
>>17543249
re-Postan thanks m8 :^)
>>17542459
>>
>>17543292
Oh, I missed this. Apologies. Thank you for the prayers :^ )

For you, I drew the Queen of Pentacles, The Lovers, and the Page of Cups-- all in reverse. For him, I drew the 4 of Wands in reverse, 9 of Pentacles in reverse, and 2 of Cups..... The two of you are giving each other mixed signals here, mate. You may be flirting with him, but he's confused by this in the sense that he thinks you're just being playful when you're not. He likes you, alright, but it doesn't seem that he wants anything long-term with you. I can see a relationship happening, but lasting? I'm not sure; you'd have to put in more effort than you initially expected. I get the feeling here he won't make a move unless you make it /absolutely/ clear you like him, by telling him straight in the face.

On another note, I think you're putting way too much effort into this resulting in an imbalance in your work/studies-- I highly recommend keeping this in check.
>>
>>17543334

Male virgo
What do you recommend I do concerning my circle of coworkers? Cuz they're either trying to help me or piss me off, I can't tell
>>
>>17543334
Hello! Sending all my love and prayers to your friend... from the heart... Female Scorpio... can you do a reading for me and my crush? I feel like they will change my future but I'm not sure how or why... is there a chance for us to be lovers? or even just friends?
>>
>>17543334
>On another note, I think you're putting way too much effort into this resulting in an imbalance in your work/studies-- I highly recommend keeping this in check.
I don't even know how you would know this. It's so true. You are a god.
>>
>>17543423

If his name is fernando, go fuck yourself he's a lying sack of shit
>>
>>17543426
There was something in the air that night
The stars were bright
>>
>>17543439

they were shining for you and me, for liberty, fernandoooo
>>
>>17543439

N-no this isn't kareoke time
>>
>>17543448
Though we never thought that we could lose.... TAKE IT AWAY >>17543475
>>
WHAT IS ONE SONG TO SUM UP /DIV/
>>
>>17543503

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_9CiNkkn4
>>
>>17543503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnLAC5AJPuM&index=20&list=LLQL9Dk_hDqUH39qpZjnTQgQ

You are not ready.
>>
>>17543503
Easy: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3BGSQopWzZQ
>>
>>17543506
LOL
>>
>>17543334
Are you still reading?
>>
>>17543164
Are you still reading?? :)
>>
>>17543506
>>17543523
what does this have to do with /div??
>>
>>17543559
They were shining there for you and me
>>
>>17543503
In the Abba line, Mamma Mia does sum up most love readings around here.
>>
Where are the readers ;(
>>
>>17543503
since most readings are love related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTGL_zm2Ju0
>>
>>17543580
Which readers do you most want to see?
>>
>>17543596
SHE WON'T HAVE A THING TO DO WITH ME
>>
>>17543600
onionrginons
>>
Is the thread dead?
>>
>>17543676
It's dead Jim
>>
>>17543503
https://youtu.be/kGZ6mPgsVwQ
>>
>>17543680
Nuuuuuuu
>>
Can a reader tell me if they see any travel in my near future? :3
>>
Clint

M

Will my mom fufill her dream as a bioligist/ activist? I hate seeing her suffer at Freds
>>
>>17543746
I'm sorry, we did all we could....
>>
>>17543832
Lol
>>
>>17542500
I've got an experience I'd like a reading on. Back in 2013 I visited washington dc, I'd like a reading on that as it has taken up a significant part of my psyche for awhile.

E
male
leo sun virgo rising libra moon
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 443x332px
>>17543866
Laughing at a death; tsk tsk Discord.

Anyways, I should be around to do a few readings before I plop off to sleepy land. Let me finish up cooking and I'll get right to them
>name/nickname
>description and defining features
>colour shape combo
>query
>Empath or tarot

Love and good vibes be with you all
>>
File: 1457846414083.jpg (39KB, 711x620px) Image search: [Google]
1457846414083.jpg
39KB, 711x620px
>>17542771
I guess if that's the way things have to be...
Thanks for the reading as always, Empath. You're great. I'm sorry by the way for replying late, I fell asleep, hope you don't mind
>>
Hello. I will do a couple of reads. I would require your question for now. I am not sure what else to ask at the current moment.
>>
>>17543895
Fuck it, I'll take a love reading; I'm curious to see how you read since I've not seen you around before.
>>
File: circumpunct1.png (128KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
circumpunct1.png
128KB, 1600x1600px
>>17543884
>>17543874
Dark brown hair, blue eyes, average height, skinny
pic related, it's my tattoo on the top of my spine
blue triangle
tarot

Please :)
>>
>>17543895
Do you see travel and victory and love in my future?
>>
>>17543905
>>17543895
if you need a specific question, was it as positive an experience as I thought it was at the time, or was I fooled?
>>
>>17543914
shit I'm getting tired, that was a different person.
>>
>>17543884
>lexie
>black hair brown eyes tan
>pink heart
>lobe reading for me and a man I want
>tarotttt
>>
>>17543921
>Love*
>>
>>17543887
Things don't have to be anyway darling, I only see what ifs; you're still able to make effort and repair these connections!

Either way, I will be here for you always, plus there's plenty of other lovely people ( readers querants alike) who you could build connections with. Contact me if you ever need me to put a smile on that face of yours
>sorry
Stop. There's no need to apologise, I'm happy to hear you got some sleep; I know this has been playing havoc with your mind.
>>
>>17543884
Daffodils are my favorite flower... lol
>>
>>17543901
I think you pulled on something and that something didn't hold and simply snapped. Too much strain. A relationship? Some kind of an interaction? Not easy to fix. Sticky hands are left. Inability to remove the sticky goo from the fingers. May stick to other things too. Overall, a mess.

>>17543910
A separation from something. Heading in two different directions. Where it will go is uncertain. Perhaps it would be for the best to not leave? I do not see love or victory. Travel is likely. Where? I cannot know.

>>17543914
Two for now. I will come back later. I have not done this too much. Practice required.
>>
>>17543936
They hold a special place in my heart, that picture especially. They truly are a beautiful flower
>>
>>17543939
>I think you pulled on something and that something didn't hold and simply snapped. Too much strain. A relationship? Some kind of an interaction? Not easy to fix. Sticky hands are left. Inability to remove the sticky goo from the fingers. May stick to other things too. Overall, a mess.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean
>>
>>17543058
>Tommy
Wiseau?
>Male
>thick accent
>San Francisco
>I think my fiance is cheating on me with my best friend.
Oh hi, Mark.
YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, LISA!
>>
>>17543940
Agreed! Gerberas too. Night, Empath :)
>>
>>17543945
You did not just quote that movie lol
>>
File: The Room - Tommy Wiseau.jpg (71KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
The Room - Tommy Wiseau.jpg
71KB, 640x640px
>>17543058
>>17543951
Mfw I recognize the "querent" describing himself as the writer / director / lead role of "The Room".
>>
>>17543951
>>17543968
Hey doggie, how's your sex life?
>>
>>17543973
Anything for my princess!
>>
Bumpppp
>>
>>17543921
>Love reading; Man and I
3 of Cups
4 of Swords(r)
Ruled over by 10 of Cups(r)
Counseled by 8 of Swords(r) and The Devil

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1f6jHoKiZzQ
>>
BREATHING LIFE INTO DEAD THREAD!

DESCRIBE A READER IN ONE WORD!

>Thoth: Cock
>>
>>17544011
The summoning with three objects one was a lot more interesting.
>>
>>17544007
Thank you for the reading... it makes absolute sense!
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 460x460px
>>17544021
FINE, LETS DO BOTH! HAVE AT THEE!
>>
File: 1453173074448.jpg (48KB, 448x650px) Image search: [Google]
1453173074448.jpg
48KB, 448x650px
>>17543884
Daniel

I have dark hair and eyes with a very defined facial structure. I squint a lot so I've been told I look like a brown James Dean. I have the personality of a cartoon character, though. Witches love me.

Golden heart

Can I get a reading on my career? I do not have a specific question, but absolutely anything would help. I'm an artist.

Tarot

Thank you so much!
>>
>>17544025
Anytime darlin, always happy to help. Good luck
>>
>>17544030
>Career Reading; Artistic ventures
6 of Pents
4 of Pents
Ruled over by the Sun(r)
Counseled by The Chariot(r) and 9 of Cups

http://vocaroo.com/i/s11RH73BOBIt
>>
>>17544050
Thanks a lot for the reading man, it's very accurate to my current goals. I'm an actor in a BFA program so it makes sense that a rainy day is to come, maybe a decade of it. It's interesting that you mention I should be more giving in my work. The program I'm in is very oriented toward community building and telling the stories of marginalized people, which I've been cynical about despite being a minority.
>>
>>17544062
Anytime man, good luck and good vibes. I definitely think that being more charitable will do wonders for you, maybe not financially but spiritually
>>
>>17544030
I <3 David Byrne.

I saw him perform live once!
>>
File: 1417285281339.jpg (311KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1417285281339.jpg
311KB, 1275x1650px
if there's anyone around i could really use a reading
Male
Taurus
should i give up on my current endeavour, or see it through to the end if I wish for a favourable outcome?
>>
I doubt there's anyone here but fuck it, can I get a reading?
M
Gemini
Will she ever talk to me again and if so will things ever move past a friendship?
>>
File: Funny Animals Hugs_.jpg (35KB, 440x319px) Image search: [Google]
Funny Animals Hugs_.jpg
35KB, 440x319px
>>17542978
Sorry it took so long to respond. (I fell asleep lol) Thank you so much for your reading! I've never had a tarot reading that made so much sense to me before, and I really am glad I asked for it!

The first card: well, I'm not going on a physical trip anytime soon but it might imply my journey to better myself, to find a path of faith, maybe a spiritual journey since that is what I dwell on. I'm stuck pretty much. Maybe I just don't have time for myself but I do see reflections and starting some "quest" in the future. (Or it could mean that I'm literally going to travel by car to some destination, I suppose)

The second card: it really hits home for me. I've been dwelling recently on a very traumatic experience and I've been feeling that I should let it go and let the person move on. I've been worried that I'm keeping him from ascending to where ever he needs to be and I'm keeping the negatives of his memory alive. That and I've been bullied, people I trusted broke that trust, etc. I really do need to put it all behind me and start being more happy. All of these things in my past have affected the way I live my life. Like being antisocial, not getting close to people, not progressing myself into a better place.

The last card: jumping into something too complex for me, that I need to learn the basics. I'm not sure right off hand what this one is talking about. I have recently acquired things from a Wiccan to help me see if that's the path I want to take, but I haven't really delved into that yet. Like I said, I'm stuck. Mostly my time is already being used. It could mean anything, really. I do tend to skip steps in my life. I'll have to think on this and see where it goes.

But, yeah, thanks again! That reading was pretty awesome. You do wonderful work! :D

(Here's another cute pic!)
>>
File: Zzrtd3v.png (267KB, 469x357px) Image search: [Google]
Zzrtd3v.png
267KB, 469x357px
>>17543147
Much appreciated. You sound like a pleasant person.
>>
General Reading plz

Male 27
Aquarius
>>
>>17542522

Can i get an i ching reading please?

Nous
Male
Sagittarius
Short, dark haired, glasses, somewhat fit.
Houston

I've always felt like an outsider. I have a weird time consuming job, make friends easily but dont like to, and have no gf because im weird. Im in college again.
Query: what should i aim for in order to be happy?

Im growing more than i ever have and truly feel like this is a blessed time in my life. I want to take full advantage, and would love your input so that i can become better than i am. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>17542522

hopefully you arent too swamped with requests, but id like a tarot reading, if at all possible please.

>b
>female
>18
>taurus
>average height and weight, dark hair and eyes, tan, college student, a bit of a hippy
>georgia, us

you seem like a pretty chill person to hang out with. i also have a feeling that youve got your shit together. i can respect that.

>is it really a good idea to transfer to another college?
>>
General reading please. In a really rough spot and would like some insigt.. thanks

Tom
Sagittarius
Dark green

What's my job situation look like for the next month?
And when will I meet a romantic partner?

Thank you In advance
>>
>>17544366
You're very welcome! Thank you!

That's another great Simpsons pic! :D
>>
>>17542522
Hi, i just wanted to thank you for the reading you did for me yesterday, it was very helpful
>>
Male | 23 | Scorpio

Should I continue to follow the right hand path?
>>
>>17542627
>I get images or flashes in my brain
That's how my scrying started out. You might be able to do the same. Was it induced in any way, or has it always been like that? Not right now for somewhat obvious reasons, but I'd like to read your voice in the near future, as I'm curious about the visions. Feel free to email me whenever.
>>
>>17544882
You're very welcome! I'm glad!
>>
>>17544998
Could I bother you for a reading? I'm >>17544722
Gracias
>>
>>17544927
You should reply directly to a reader if you want your query answered. Read the pastebin.

I did a tarot spread asking what's in store for you in the right hand path. Got The Chariot reversed and The Lovers reversed. You might become disillusioned with it and it might not give you what you want. I asked what should you do in regards to spirituality and got The Hermit, The Emperor reversed, and the King of Pentacles. Basically, it's saying to leave the right hand path and keep searching for something better. KoP makes me feel like your search will yield something good. The cards also give me a left-hand path vibe. Not like in the ultra-individualist sense like Objectivism and LaVeyan Satanism, but some form of doctrine that helps you achieve what you already want in life and not what you "should" want. How do you feel about that?
>>
File: River man.jpg (577KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
River man.jpg
577KB, 2560x1920px
>>17542522
>Male
>25
>Cancer
>Reliable to some extend, kind of a serious guy but not too any extreme. Polite most of the time but can get grumpy easily.
>Florida
>Pic related
> My financial situation has been constantly changing this past two months, and will continue like this for a while. I would like a general tarot reading on the topic.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17542522
Are you currently around for a reading sir?
>>
As a dude who belives in divination, and out of curiosity can readers tell if they have been doing readings for the same person, sometimes when i ask for a reading the answer ends up being almost like the another one i asked, eh maybe i should rethink my querrys
>>
>>17544722
>>17545034
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JURY4gswfY
>>
>>17545091
I have to go run some errands, but I'll definitely try to get to queries later if you leave one!
>>
>>17543895
Hi there
19 f cancer
I'm not sure if you can do some sort of lost and found reading but I'm stressing out really hard right now. I lost my wallet within the past two days and have no idea where it is. I barely got through security at the airport. If you can't I understand, it's an odd query. Thank you though
>>
>>17545100
As of late I've been getting wisps of energies with posts as strange as that sounds (I'm 2/2 on call outs on BV hah). But there are definitely some give always; I had a good friend go anon and ask for a reading, and I recognised the energy almost immediately, despite the vague/misleading details.

But for the most part, no. There's some giveaway details in a querants request but majority of the times no. Even if I notice a similarity, I tend to ignore it; bringing preconceived ideas and biases into a reading is a sure fire way to mess it up.
>>
>>17545100
I'll personally say that I wouldn't be able to tell unless there was some obvious reason, like it was the exact same query or information going in.

I won't say that no reader would be able to tell but Id be highly skeptical. Even doctors don't always recognize a previous patient they've worked on.

Why do you ask?
>>
>>17545145
Out of curiosity really, some people can sense some kind of energy in other persons as strange as it sounds like good or bad vibrations, and i was really courious if it could happend the same during a reading
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 739x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 739x236px
Kek

I told her its impossible
>>
First time ever to /div/
First time to /x/ not to just read shitty copy pastas.

I will start off by saying I am very skeptical. I deny much of the occult such as supernatural, astrology, magic, etc. I've been interested in it for its mystery but have never paid it any serious heed.

I purchased a deck of Rider-Waite Tarot cards on a whim the other day. I'd like to begin administering readings as a hobby. Again, I do not personally believe they have mystic power or insight into the unknown. Many of you do, and that's okay. I do believe they can be powerful tools into the subconscious mind. Giving yourself a reading can tap into your primal instincts of a situation. Giving a reading to someone else can provide alternate views into their situation. Ultimately, however, I will use them simply for entertainment and as a hobby.

I have a few questions. Is this offensive towards people who regularly use Tarot cards? Am I going to piss off people who put faith in their readings by my novelty uses of them?

Where do I start? Should I look for established meanings for cards, or roll with my own thoughts at a view into the subconscious and develop my own meanings? Are there any other neat forms of divination I should look into? I've also stretched my wings into coffee ground readings, which is a fun tradition my friends ask me to do.

Again, I'm personally looking for a fun party trick but belief in Tarot borders religion (or maybe it doesn't. Just spouting ideas.) and I don't want to turn someones faith into a joke.

Thanks for reading.
>>
Can diviners see past lifes? Just wondering
>>
I'll be doing readings for awhile I have no set amount I will be doing and no set amount of time I will be here.

I need the following:
First name
Aura/A color that speaks to you that defines your soul
Your question

Any more info is appreciated and welcome but not needed.
>>
>>17545219
Ummmm

I've been doing tarot for five years and doing readings for anon for three

I have a question for you.

If you think Tarot is only an introspection/meditation tool that taps into your subconscious

Why do you think your "readings" for strangers could possibly have any value for them?

Are you planning to only draw the cards, and not interpret?
>>
>>17545287
>Aura/A color that speaks to you that defines your soul
How can I know what colour my aura is?
>>
>>17545294
/A color that speaks to you that defines your soul
>>
>>17545300
I have no idea.
>>
>>17545287
4 x 4 = 16
15:55:54

Close enough to a get for me!

Cat (nickname)
Female
Chartreuse
I'm going to be starting a home business soon. Baby items or adult?
>>
>>17545303
A color you most associate yourself with? A color you feel at home with, Everyone has a certain color they love and wouldnt mind seeing every day
>>
>>17545308
>Chartreuse
Adult :)
>>
>>17545317
The best path is not always the easiest. OK, thank you!
>>
>>17545287
Lia
Female
Yellow
Love reading for the near future. I'm not seeing anyone. Thanks.
>>
>>17545319
No problem at all. Im sure you will do great! Just dont forget to stay positive and dont change yourself or your business for anyone else.
>>
What does knight of swords + 8 of swords mean for a love reading? Like what will happen for a single person. Nothing?
>>
>>17545058

I feel ok about it, but a little aimless as far as what I should strive toward obtaining.
>>
>>17545322
Remember to always stay close to your friends but soon you will have an opportunity to meet someone and you will know its them at first sight, do not be afraid to rush in and do not be afraid to take chances.
>>
>>17545309
Can it be my favourite colour? Or is some other colour?
>>
>>17545334
Fav color will do just fine :)
>>
>>17545293
No I plan on doing readings for entertainment value. Part of the entertainment involves interpretation. But I don't want to make a mockery of things that people generally believe. I'm going to include a disclaimer that plays into the mysticism and say that readings are just one facet of many and that major life decisions should not be based on the reading. I also won't touch death or relationships.

I guess I should just explicitly state that as a reader I do it for entertainment and novelty and to not make major decisions based on a reading.
>>
>>17545336
Thanks.

>>17545287
Martin
Male
Favourite colour is yellow
What was my past life like?
>>
>>17545287
Mono (nickname)
Male
Red
Would like a love reading please, there has been some recent things in my life that I feel im not quite sure about
>>
>>17545287
Freya
Female
Blue
See anything happening with my crush?
>>
>>17545347
While I cant tell you your name or what role you played in society I can tell you about your soul and how you can better it in this life,
You were very materialistic and you might still be, You need to focus on overcoming your earthly tempations this time and realize that material and sexual pleasures only exist on this level of existence, find peace within yourself and do not focus on things as much such as money, sex, and material goods. Remember the only truth is love, spread it, envelop yourself in it, and help others be happy and content in their lives.
>>
>>17545358
You need to free yourself from past feeling and stop letting any negative emotions hold you back, If you have gotten the chance to start something new with someone go for it embrace the change and leave the past in the past.
>>
>>17545337
Don't do it mang. It would be a waste of your time, and the querent's.
>>
>>17545359
Yes absolutely but you have to be more open, do not be afraid of rejection only success and happiness come from taking chances and showing how you truly feel, you can be very happy but you have to make the first move.
>>
File: 1444498719316.jpg (48KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
1444498719316.jpg
48KB, 525x700px
>>
>>17545100
>>17545178
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Sometimes someone feels familiar, but it's rare that I can pinpoint who it is, especially if I'm in the middle of doing readings, during which time I am largely somewhere else mentally. Aside from energy recognition, I don't really have any other way of recognizing someone, since I only ask for gender and query these days.

On the subject of energy recognition, it tends to happen more if I'm either looking for someone or it's someone whose energy I know well. A friend and I used to write anonymous messages to each other on another board, and the challenge was to see if we could recognize each other without any context. That is an energy I know very well, though, and I was already looking for it actively.

>>17545190
kek

>>17545219
Many occultists started off as skeptics, actually, and cards are well known to be a gateway drug.

Now, opinions differ, but mine is that the cards hold no actual power, but are rather well-developed tools for interpreting the calculations of the unconscious mind: the tool is like a GUI to help bring them to the conscious mind.

Personally, I'm not offended if people use them for entertainment; most people for whom I read in person assume that's what I'm doing anyway. It might be best to make it clear, though, especially with groups who might be inclined to take your readings seriously.

>>17545279
Some claim to. Since I have no way of verifying it, I don't try.

>>17545328
There is an initial burst of movement that comes into restriction by means of a barrier that is hit due to rushing forth and making a false step. This might come in the form of pursuing the wrong person a bit too zealously and getting stuck as a result.
>>
>>17545375
This really resonates with me, thank you for the reading
>>
>>17545424
No problem goodluck and have a blessed life :)
>>
>>17545417
>Many occultists started off as skeptics...

Thanks for your response. So how should I go about getting into it? Jumping in and doing a blind reading? Looking at established meanings? Should I jump right to the Celtic Cross or try some three card spreads?
>>
>>17545360
Why can't you tell my name? Just wondering.
Is it a famous person?

I was very materialistic before, but that has changed. I don't care so much about money anymore. I just care about being happy really.
>>
>>17545441
Its not that I wont tell you its that I cant, I read your soul not your physical self so I can have an idea of where your soul was at during its last journey, good to hear you have moved past the greed though :)
>>
>>17545287
Liv female green... I would like to see what my future may hold for me and my crush?
>>
>>17545417
hey Bard you're kind of squishing my head will you pls stop
>>
>>17545449
Do you have an idea where approximately my soul was last during its last jouney?
>>
>>17545287
I really want to be just called anon sorry
Male
Blue... i think
Is this girl interested in me?
>>
On the past life subject can anyone give me an insight on mine?
>>
I have to go for now had a great time reading for some of you sorry to end it so short have a wonderful day!
>>
File: bag5.jpg (79KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
bag5.jpg
79KB, 672x372px
>>17545279
some of them can (if you believe in that sort of thing)

>>17545219
I would say you're actually approaching this from a healthy place. Since you are such a skeptic I will tell you that the most honest and direct explanation for divinatory systems, is as an information system. That is, a system which collates or organizes disparate data into a form which allows you to understand the whole.

This process is used by major corporations and government bodies to solve complex problems. Of course their techniques are not (usually) divination, they use other methods of heuristics, statistics, and modeling. Honestly divination works exactly the same way if you remove the supernatural from the process.

Gaining a different perspective on a complex problem can often lead to a solution. The process does not actually require any supernatural element to be effective.

You will probably piss off some people by treating the cards as a novelty, but honestly fuck those people, the cards roll off a printing press like playing or business cards.

You should honestly do all of the above if you're interested, both established meanings, and intuitive meanings can be useful to your information system. As for other methods of divination, simply keep your mind open and try them out, youll find ones you like and dont like.

I wouldn't say tarot borders on religious, it can be used with full effect by an atheist or a devout believer, it really doesnt matter and anyone who takes it so seriously that they would be offended by your use of cards for whatever purpose need to take a laxative and chill out.

I have one more thing Id like to impart on you before you look further into this so (continued....)
>>
Alexander (Alex for short)
Male
Purple
I would like a reading if anyone is willing to perform one. I need to know if she likes me back.
>>
File: 1440974694142.jpg (1MB, 2040x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1440974694142.jpg
1MB, 2040x1430px
>>17545482
continued:

So, going forward is important to know that there are two (in my opinion) fundamental methods of divination, they aren't mutually exclusive and almost every reader uses both to some degree, some disciplines require more of one than the other generally, but its up to you how to use them.

The two halves of divination to me are what I call "procedural" and "intuitive". Procedural divination is what you are referring to as "established meaning". Most systems have robust and established meanings for certain symbols that come up in a reading. One can rather robotically interpret these symbols according to tradition regardless of their relevance. Obviously SOME procedural divination is important for almost any system as it gives structure, too much structure can make readings inaccurate and irrelevant to the situation.

The second half of divination is the intuitive, it is a gut instinct, a personal symbol language, certain things mean different things to different people. Your own personal interpretation of symbols and images is what makes a reading relevant to a specific querent.

Tasseography (tea) is an excellent example of this and since you already practice it Ill use it to explain a little further.

Many systems of tasseography call for interpretation of certain arrangements of leaves or grounds, in specific quadrants of the cup to symbolize specific interpretations, thats fine, and it works well. However other schools of tasseography work through pure intuition, what images do you see in the leaves/grounds, what do they mean to you and to the querent? A bit like cloudgazing. Youre not looking for SPECIFIC images, youre interpreting whatever images come to mind from what you're seeing.

The most powerful readings, and readers, will use a mix of the two techniques, both procedural, and intuitive, and they will know when to use each for specific problems.
>>
>>17545287
Meg
female
A soul reading would be great :)
>>
>>17545560
As for a colour, blue
>>
>>17544011
What is this game?
>>
>>17545287

Jim
Male
Green

What can I expect coming up in my social life? Including coworkers
>>
>>17544011

Cheswick: Crazybread™
>>
>>17545582
Hiya, Sorrow :)
>>
>>17545612
What's up Discord? Doing any readings?
>>
>>17542522
Don't know the difference
Stephen
Male
Virgo
Aspiring Poet/Work in a Library
West Midlands UK
I hope that you achieve success in your esoteric endeavors. That positive enough :)
What are some of your favourite occult texts?
>>
>>17545621
I can't currently, but after my kid goes to bed I can. Will you be on in a few hours? Also had a question for you in regards to natal charts and if you could try and read one from my great grandmother?
>>
>>17545582
>Sorrow: confused
>>17545612
>Discord: Sweetheart
>>
>>17545628
>Will you be on in a few hours?
Dont know what you mean in a few., i'll be for 2 - 3 hours.
>>17545630
>Sorrow: confused
That's strange.
>>
>>17545630
lol <3
>>
>>17545638
He should be going to bed in about 2.5 hours. I'll look for you or you can call out to me and let me know you might be leaving soon.
>>
>>17544011
Thoth: chick magnet
here: a-hole
Cheswick: smeggy dickcheese
Bv: voice fetishist
>>
>>17545682
>Thoth: chick magnet
Are you doing any readings, Thoth?
>>
No one doing readings?
>>
Clint

Taurus

The doors of my life have finally opened to me. What do the cards say about this? I've made some stupid mistakes and the past and I'd like to not repeat them
>>
>>17545823
Will be in about an hour or so anon, look out for me
>>
>>17545440
Pic related is Rustig's tarot guide for beginners. He's not around anymore, but he was one of the most experienced tarot readers around when he was. I think Thoth's guide (in the OP) has some beginner information as well, but I honestly skimmed it and focused on the spreads because I wanted to try them out.

I'm not terribly experienced with tarot compared to other readers, but I would say learn all the card meanings first. What helps is thinking of the deck as stories. The Major Arcana represent The Fool's Journey and major forces. The Minor Arcana suits are four parallel stories, with each number linked to one of the Major Arcana cards.

Some recommend starting with one or two cards per spread, but some recommend using larger spreads to learn. In either case, the reading is about the story told in the spread, and you get the important information by reading between the cards.

>>17545460
Stop empathing me, no reason for the headache to move any farther.

>>17545682
kek
>>
File: sadomize devil.jpg (25KB, 480x459px) Image search: [Google]
sadomize devil.jpg
25KB, 480x459px
>>17545859
I will not be around in an hour, i will leave some useful info and a querry in case you have the time to answer
Male
Brown hair and eyes, tall, really white like almost a vampire white
Blue square
Is this girl interested in me? should i text her or just say fuck it and move on?
I based the info on a post you did early i hope it has everything you need
Thanks in advance
Pic not related i just find it funny
>>
>>17545878
Hi BV Can you help me interpret this please?

What will happen with a girl I like: 3 of cups, 5 of swords, 4 of cups
>>
One question.
When I search for "Tarot" online i find alot of results that offers a free tarot reading. My question is why does everybody do this for free?
>>
>>17545911
What deck and any reversals?
>>17545919
Can't speak for any of the other readers but I do it because I genuinely want to help and love the community here
>>
>>17545954
Rider Waite, No reversals
>>
>>17545440
I'd generally avoid the Celtic cross for a while. It's a bit of a weird spread. Look up some other spreads or make your own. Aim for 3-7 cards first then after a while up to 10 or so then see how it goes from there. Start by doing readings while referring to a book or online resource of card meanings as well as using your intuition. Don't bother trying to memorise anything until you're very comfortable reading.
>>
>>17545287

Brandy
Female
Sage
Will I ever reach my full potential?
>>
File: Sangoma.jpg (32KB, 480x365px) Image search: [Google]
Sangoma.jpg
32KB, 480x365px
>>17545919
at best: practice, altruism, they're nice people, they want to help people and talk about a shared interest because it feels good.

at worst: attention, self-aggrandizing, ego

I personally do my readings for free because I'd rather be poor than to be thought a con or a cheat, I like to try to teach people about divination, makes me feel good to help people, I get payment in knowing that Ive given someone some small measure of help. A little bit of ego stroking and validation for my years of study is definitely part of it, I wont lie. Glad to have all my study be useful to someone else.

This is not necessarily to discredit or insult readers who do ask for compensation. Its a skill, it's learned, some are better than others, they're not really wrong to ask for compensation. I do however think that doing so makes you quickly suspect.
>>
>>17545957
Without seeing the actual spread and it's interplay, I'd say you're too enamoured in this girl and missing something better for you around you; someone is waiting in the wings for you, who wants to love you, whilst you chase a girl who you may get, but at what cost?
>>
>>17545986
I wish I knew who that was if it's true. That wasn't the first time I've been told that. I don't think there is anyone else who likes me right now. I'm not really sociable.
>>
>>17546001
don't know if this will help but, neither is she (sociable).

She's practical, and pragmatic. I think she keeps her hair up. Involved with either animals, or history study (like anthropology) or it's at least a major interest. Shes a bit of a daddy's girl I think. I want to say brunette but I cant tell.

She hasn't approached you because I think it makes her nervous to put herself out there, the same way it does for you. Though she came close at one point, she tried I think. Im not sure you noticed. Oh... something about a necklace? Maybe her father gave it to her? Sound familiar?
>>
>>17546001
It may not be someone "right this very second" per se. I got the feeling they're off scene, waiting for their cue to enter stage. Just be patient and keep an open mind okay anon? Again I didn't do the spread so I'm spitballing here
>>
>>17546037
Ayo sevis some guy I know has been giving me mixed signals can you tell me if he's just playing games? would help me a lot.
>>
>>17546037
>>17546037
>>17546037
oooh can you tell me what my next boyfriend will look like? I have no one right now either.
>>
>>17546047
>>17546054
>love readings
I only have myself to blame...

>>17546047
how old are you two?

>>17546054
I can TRY, I dont usually like doing these types of things, sometimes as was just the case, it just comes to me, other times I have to force it and I dont like to force it, but let me see, give me a second.
>>
>>17546077
Hey sévis could you let me know how the road to my aspiration will go? It's okay if you can't read but I'd sure appreciate it.
Also why don't readers like to do love readings? I always see readers uttering their contempt for them kek.
>>
>>17546087
Dang, I just noticed the accent on the e is è not é, my bad. Hope I didn't offend you.
>>
>>17546077
>>17546047
Im 19 and I think he's like 24,23? He's in shape not too tall studying engineering.
>>
>>17546077

you should know by now that /div/ is love reading central, sevis
>>
File: BV makes a funny.jpg (315KB, 1522x1326px) Image search: [Google]
BV makes a funny.jpg
315KB, 1522x1326px
Hey /div/, back around for a little while, might as well do some readings for you lovely people. Just a quick sexy shower scene and I'll be right back. In the meantime...

>name/nickname
>description and defining features
>colour shape combo
>query
>Empath or tarot

Love and good vibes be with you all
>>
File: Portrait-Photo-Witchdoctor.jpg (151KB, 867x1185px) Image search: [Google]
Portrait-Photo-Witchdoctor.jpg
151KB, 867x1185px
>>17546087
love readings just get old after the four thousandth time and more often than not its the same thing: "take better care of yourself, be more confident, be independent, dont be so shy, be outgoing, have a better attitude" so most readers get a little frustrated with the same reading. Love honestly is not terribly complicated, it only feels earth shattering and important from inside. Love will come to everyone in here if: You are confident with your own place in the world, you take care of yourself, you give of yourself to another person, and have patience. Thats really 99% of it. Ill read you in a minute. What was your "aspiration"? Job or personal type of goal?
Dont worry about the accent most people dont even bother, I dont mind.

>>17546092
>19
and
>24
Hes most likely scared of the commitment but let me see brb..

>>17546096
yeah yeah I know. 4evr arone.

>>17546054
short hair, not conventionally handsome but reasonably good looking. Facial hair. Works with his hands, I think he's a craftsman but I keep getting a military vibe, maybe hes reserve or ex-military? Possibly a hunter. Something there about taking up arms in some way. I think hes financially fairly well off, probably from his craft. Im getting an ex-military turned union craftsman vibe. Brunette I think, but like brown, not black. Hes a bit of a protector and "fatherly" type. By that I mean like, protective nurturing male energy. Theres a bit of a rough streak from that taking up arms thing, hes not dangerous to you but I dont think hes a man to cross lightly, he can get angry. Good luck with all that.
>>
>>17546127

could you tell me what my next boyfriend will be like too? ;-;
>>
>>17546116
Rafael
22, going to college, brown-ish short hair, growing beard, skinny and average height.
I am a mostly silent guy, like to be on my own, but i also like to be around people sometimes. Like to paint, study, do nothing, things like that.
Yellow prism.
I like this girl from college, triyng to get close, but i think she isnt into me. What do you see?
Empath.
Thanks.
>>
>>17546116

>Paulo
>monobrow, medium height, arabian like, large forehead
>blue diamond
> How will be my old age? (diseased, happy one, alone etc)
>tarot, please

Already thanks, reader!
>>
>>17546116

"G"
Tall, quiet
Blue rectangle
What do I need most right now?
Empathic reading
>>
>>17546127
Thanks I'm >>17546087
Aspiration is music. Which kind of corny, I know. Hence why I'm really low key about it.
>>
>>17546127
>>17546092
He's had to take care of himself for awhile, he has some hopes and dreams but I dont think he feels hes had the support to realize them. He's not exactly playing games, I dont think he feels the moment has been right to pursue it. I think you need to show him it's ok. Maybe be a little more forward with him and see what happens. Either way he needs someone to help him realize what he's doing, not to be the realization of what you need. I mean he might be that ultimately, but right now to get it started I think he needs to know that you can be a part of his plans and hopes, I dont think he knows that right now for sure, show him. Don't get yandere, youll freak him the fuck out.
>>
>>17546127
Thank u sevis!! Is this anger something to fear like I don't want to be with a wife beater lol I don't know anyone like that now when do u think they will come along?
>>
>>17546127
Are you doing readings? If so, i would like to know what will i find in this path i am taking. Thank you.
>>
>>17546116
>Sam
>brown hair dyed reddish, blue eyes, 5'6" female
>red oval
>empath
>What's causing my anxiety?
I tried to ask you last night, but I fell asleep when you asked for details :c lol
>>
File: feilong-alpha3.gif (23KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
feilong-alpha3.gif
23KB, 100x100px
>>17546116
>Rokko
>tall, slim, brown hair
>red circle
>love reading, ik typical but I feel lost as shit
>tarot
>>
>>17546152
angry is probably a strong word for it, it's more like... He is not someone you want to cross. He's more of a placid and relaxed kind of person, hes disciplined and chill. When he gets angry though it's justified and you're going to wish you hadn't upset him because he is not at all chill when hes angry. Like I said I dont think he's a threat to you at all, but you might have to help him chill out when he has to deal with someone who has it coming, you might have to calm him down.

>>17546139
coming up in a second.
>>
>>17546116
M
Blonde hair blue eyes
Brown square
Reading for me and my future bf?
Either
>>
>>17546139
whoah, your situation is a mess friend... I need some more information on your situation to even begin to interpret this, youve got all these themes of self worth tied up in this, something about a girl, lack of funds, whats going on with yoru housing situation and the your stubbornness and ... yeah this is crazy, I need more information please.

>>17546128
in a minute, my readings are slow.

>>17546153
I managed to drag myself into a doing a couple, yes, see above answer Ill be with you shortly.
>>
>>17546130
>What do you Empath-eyes see!
Kek

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VGQeghLlrN
>>
>>17546182
Woah, really?
What info do you need? Is it anything too personal?
>>
>>17546182

Uh looks like you have a lot. If you're not worn out after all that how about this one?

>>17545598
>>
>>17546127
Can i have a future bf reading too of you're able to..?. I'm a simple person with all I need, but love always seems to evade me....
>>
>>17546182

>>17546128 here, that's fine. take your time
>>
>>17546135
>Future Reading; Ending Years
6 of Wands
5 of Swords(r)
Ruled over by Page of Pentacles
Counseled by The Chariot and Ace of Wands(r)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1bJivUevgni
>>
>>17546137
You haven't really given me a great deal to off of here anon; I did the reading and as I thought just constant interference. Try being a little more specific with you details and query
>>
>>17546188
well specifically I guess Im saying your "aspiration" is only one part of a very complex situation. Like I said, tell me abotu why this issue has so much of your self worth tied up in it, tell me whats up with your housing situation, who is the girl, and whats with the stubbornness? I think your biggest problem is that you're not even sure this is actually what you want to begin with, but you're already thinking about how it's going to turn out?

What else can you tell me about your life situation right now, you can be as personal or impersonal as you want I just need to know more.
>>
>>17546155
>get flustered
First time that's happened on a reading...I apologise

http://vocaroo.com/i/s10wYZLpWF67
>>
>>17546145
Thanks sevis. Yes he's had to take care of himself. He knows I like him I'm not going to tell him again it'll look desperate. He's just giving mixed signals. Yes he is what I want in a man I know what you are saying. Can I expect him to make a move on me or is he just gonna keep teasing me?
>>
>>17546185
That sucks, this girl is so nice. But, well, it wasnt all bad at all, maybe i know who you are talking about. Thanks man, Take care.
>>
>>17546235
are you getting in the chat by any chance?
there's something I'd like to ask you but I don't want to do in the thread
>>
>>17546128
clean shaved I think, long hair, taller than you, close to you I believe this is someone you know or it is someone that is going to be very close, this will be an important relationship. I get the impression he's a bit of a hippy (if those exist anymore), definitely into the nature thing. Probably hikes or camps or something. Dark hair, intense eyes. I think Id say hes the tall dark and handsome type, but his energy is a little too laid back for that. Hes looking for something, I think hes afraid of having a family, which sucks because he'd make a good father. cant see much else.
>>
>>17546235
Where do I start. I don't want to sound rude or sceptical, but honestly it doesn't make any sense to my current situation, as far as I'm concerned. I'm a girl myself and I'm mostly straight so there aren't any issues with girls. I get along with all my girl friends as far as I'm concerned. As for housing, well I'm 18 and will be going to university soon, but I think I have that sorted? The stubbornness? Yeah it's there but it's never really gotten in the way of anything. Seems strange lol. And self-worth? There are no serious issues there, I've never questioned my worth and it's never really become a central concern. Your reading really scared me a bit lol.
>>
File: witchshamanlion.jpg (32KB, 264x432px) Image search: [Google]
witchshamanlion.jpg
32KB, 264x432px
>>17546256
brt

>>17546254
he's not teasing you, he honestly isn't sure whether you can be a part of his plans or not, he likes you but hes going back and forth because he's not sure he can make it work, or if you fit into his "larger picture" idea of where he's going. You need to ensure him that you can help him with what he's doing and be a part of it. You just liking him, and him just liking you is not enough, he needs to know that it all fits together, hes an engineer remember? Show him how it will WORK, not how it will FEEL.
>>
>>17546127
I feel like I should just join a nunnery at this point. Will I ever go on a date with my crush? Can you tell me where if yes?
>>
>>17546156
>General Love Reading
Death(r)
The Lovers(r)
Ruled over by The Moon
Counseled by 7 of Pents and King of Cups(r)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s16h4xA31SAl
>>
>>17546248
Oh it's OK! I fell asleep too! xD

Thank you for the insight. It's kinda scary the way you put it haha... But can a very traumatic death cause the hole or at least fuel parasites? It could be anything, but it's something I've recently accepted and still feel very sad about. That among other things. I get into fights with my spouse. I have problems with my family. Worry over my dad's health. I seem to feel more crazy. Like I have a screw loose somewhere but it's very emotional, not like I'll blow up but want to run away... Idk... There's so many things.

What can I do if I don't know what to heal?
>>
>>17546260

thanks sevis, i'll be on the lookout for this guy. tall, dark and handsome is my favorite type. kek
>>
>>17546255
That's a shame anon, might just be you're just not her type; sucks I know but it happens. Anytime man, good luck and love be with you.
>>17546290
Oh okay, I feel a little better now haha

Could be anything, I used the term parasite because it feels like something created this hole, but it may just as well be a form of "energy leprosy" in a sense; it just rotted away. It's hard to pin down what exactly caused this wound, but the first step to healing is acceptance. Go on a bit of a soul-search and see what comes up; often we fool ourselves into not knowing the root problem so we don't have to face the hard task of accepting it.
>>
>>17546274
I don't want to look desperate Sevis. If he asked me what you are telling me I could explain it to him how we could make it work but right now I feel like he is going back and forth with me. Do you think he'll approach me with this problem and finally make a move?
>>
>>17546264
ok this was helpful. I have a big reading for you but I got a phone call give me one second.
>>
>See a divination thread on front page, decide to pop in for the first time
>Stick around thread after putting in request, refresh the page
>It's all queries for love readings

Not gonna lie, I don't envy you readers right now.
>>
>>17546289
Wow, you hit all the right notes man, I will definitely try to shift my mindset, this has been getting me so distracted from myself that I never thought just to give it a rest. I have this feeling that I'm supposed to be finding a meaning in everything I see lately you know?

Anyway thanks for this, cheers.
>>
>>17546316
Thank you, sèvis. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>17546116
Hi EmpathAU,hope your feeling the good vibes tonight.

AtomEve
Long red hair, freckles, pale, full lips, 3 scars on my forehead/brows.
Indigo, Mauve, Rectangle
General health reading or a relationship read about this new guy, you can pick :)
Empath
>>
>>17546317
It's not all bad anon, see requests that bring spreads like >>17546289 I don't mind because there's a very good chance the person may actually take the advice on board and better themselves
>>17546322
Speak of the devil haha
I'm glad to hear that man. I know all too well the feeling of lovelorn, and a little is healthy but when it occupies your every thought, you need to (as the death card recommend) cut it off, give it a clean death and focus your attention elsewhere. I get the feeling you had A LOT of energy going towards you >tfwnogf; just think of what you can achieve if you give that a positive outlet?
>>
>>17546306
>something created this hole, but it may just as well be a form of "energy leprosy" in a sense; it just rotted away

Can you possibly tell how long ago it formed? It's just, I'm not very knowledgeable about energy but I know some things, like auras. I'm just... Kinda lost.
>>
>>17546116
Leah
Short, stocky, brown hair
brown toad
Is there love coming up on my soon tm? Or is it barren as always? thank You.
Empath
>>
>>17546225

Gee, thanks, reader! I'm studying occultism, and pretend to focus largely on this after my graduation.

Perhaps that will be my future "hobby". Anyway, it seems I will be doing fine, that's very positive news!

Thanks greatly, reader!
>>
>>17546315
he might, but why wait? Sit down and just say "look this makes sense for us to do this, I want to be with you you heres how we can make it work" why are you waiting for him to make the move? go get em. It's not desperation, and he doesnt see it like that I dont think.
>>
File: Divination_tools.jpg (65KB, 1041x588px) Image search: [Google]
Divination_tools.jpg
65KB, 1041x588px
>>17546316

First, I want you to be sure that your musical career is what you actually want to be doing with yourself. You are only 18 you still have a great deal of time to figure out what you want to be doing. You do not need to define yourself and balance your own self image on whether or not you are "succeeding" in your musical career, you are too young girl, enjoy your life. I only say this because its going to be an issue as you go forward pursuing music, youre going to say stuff like "Ill never be good enough to do this, Im not really a musician" you need to not do that, its the journey not the destination.

I see something coming up with the housing situation in university, I think it might be a roommate you dont get along with, know its coming beforehand and youll be able to move past it. The housing situation wont last long either way, itll be ok. Stay open to new opportunities to places to live, and make sure you stay at least mentally mobile, flexible. I actually misread tis about financial troubles, I didnt see which direction it was facing.. there's something about a uhhhh female energy tied to money, its actually prosperity, Im not sure this has to do with your career, its on the side. maybe modeling or something? Im not sure what this means, keep an eye out because it will be lucrative for you. Up the road a bit I see you having some more space to breathe in your career because youve been tenacious and stubborn about pursuing what you want. Remember though, please, you are young, and this is an exciting and fun journey to be going on, enjoy it while you have it and dont focus on the end goal of the career as much as you focus on the joy of finding yourself and what you want to be doing. Make sure youre going into this because its what you want, not because you feel its what you have to do .
>>
>>17546363
If a girl told you that she liked you and then told you that she somehow knew that you didn't see her as part of her plans but if you really tried you could work it out wouldn't you be a little creeped?
>>
>>17546344
Not sure, it doesn't feel fresh if that's what you're asking; it's been there a while that the edges have healed but not the hole itself
>>17546362
No problems man, yea sounds like a nice way to spend your glory years.
>>
File: medecine_man1.jpg (236KB, 1171x1400px) Image search: [Google]
medecine_man1.jpg
236KB, 1171x1400px
ok hate to do this to you all, but I just got a really important question in the chat regarding death and loss, which is kind of my specialty. I will attempt to come back and do a few readings when Im finished but right now, this other anon is in a lot of pain and they need some help.

Ill let you all know when Im back and Ill try to do a couple more for folks. If theres any questions, or requests, (even the ones I missed) re-link them all to this post so I can find them when I get back, thanks all.
>>
>>17546387

>>17545975

I'm just glad you're doing this in the first place. Thank you, man. Take all the time you need.
>>
>>17546376
if a girl told me that? Well, Im not sure how Id react to a girl telling me that, but thats not really the point of what you're asking, youre asking if thats not creepy, I dont think its creepy, its showing him youre pragmatic. Its not that he cant see you as part of his plans, its that he doesnt understand how the "machine" of your relationship works, you just need to show him. Its too nebulous and misunderstood to him right now, it doesnt matter that you like him and he likes you, thats fine, he needs to know how the relationship will work. Hes a little bit clumsy, he needs your help. He doesnt mean to toy with you he doesnt even realize hes doing it I dont think. He needs you to help him see why and how it will work.
>>
>>17546279
>>17546387
>>
>>17546328
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1StxZSVpQ2J
>>
>>17546367
Okay this definitely made more sense. I'm so glad I asked, so I have a heads up on the roommate issue.
>modelling
That's crazy... I've actually been told quite a lot of times (to my surprise) to consider pursuing that path, but I've always said I'm not that interested. It got me thinking though. For sure.
>Up the road a bit I see you having some more space to breathe in your career because youve been tenacious and stubborn about pursuing what you want.
I've asked so much of you and I feel bad to ask of more, but I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this? Sorry, just wanted to clarify it.

Thank you so much for you reading. It is absolutely what I want to do, it just feels right when I'm writing or composing. I definitely feel like "I'm in my element" the most during such times, and it would be such a blessing to be able to do that as a career. I'm all sappy now kek
Thank you very much.
>>
>>17546397
If he told me that was a problem I would tell him how it couldwork but I don't want to get socially ostracized like he did not even tell me that he likes me back he just gives cues sometimes.
>>
>>17545287
Chris
Male
I've been told purple and I've been told green.

Do I take the path of ambition or the path of love? My gods have not been clear.

Thank you so very much for your time.
>>
You still here, Sorrow?
>>
>>17544535
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1xBAOjBsn9f
>>
>>17546387
Can you scry and tell me if you see anything happening with me and the guy I like? :3
>>
>>17546387

This is pretty taxing man. Thanks for doing so many in the first place
>>
>>17546415
Thank you kindly, love and good vibes to you as well.
>>
>>17542500

New thread:

>>17546451
>>
>>17546467
Anytime love, always around.
>>
>>17546230

As far as what I want in love, is there anything I missed in the last two people or is it OK to let them go? I don't want to live in darkness and sharing my light would be the best thing. I just want it to be with a person of pure intentions. So what do I need as far as love goes?
>>
I read on /x/ that you can attract entities or develop unwanted superpowers by practising too much tarot/runes/divination. Getting too atuned, say. Has it ever happened to any of you?
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.