[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here, directed by the Lord God, and guided by the Holy Spirit,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: Yahweh.jpg (7KB, 960x250px) Image search: [Google]
Yahweh.jpg
7KB, 960x250px
Here, directed by the Lord God, and guided by the Holy Spirit, to offer blessings and repenting guidance to anybody of any need and of any faith.

I am no priest. I am no prophet. I am no body. I am but a man calling out to the wilderness.
>>
Yeah dude, just- do your thing!
>>
>>17545815
RP threads are garbage, OP.
>>
>>17545871

Blessings be upon you, repskellion.
>>
>>17545887

Then don't play games good man.
>>
>>17545900
This is a crappy game, OP. At least make this interesting.
>>
ruach hakodesh
>>
>>17545909

What would you like?
>>
>>17545815
Fuck off fag.
>>
>>17545815
>taking the Lord's name in vain

Nice sinning.
>>
>>17545931
Something that didn't take five seconds to make up.
>>
>>17545937
>>17545940

Woe to you terrible beings. What do you beg here for?
>>
>>17545815
wilderness here, OP is a fag.
>>
>>17545944

The instruction of the thread was to offer blessings and repentance guidance.I cannot help or assist you if you do not tell me how you wish to be blessed or assessed.
>>
>>17545951

Haha, this is funny.
>>
Salvation is by faith alone.
http://holytext.org/gospel
>>
>>17545815
Ok ill bite. I am someone of significance but still a noob. Any advice for the path i must walk.

Im afraid i can't be more specific
>>
Repenting guidance as in help someone repent? Repent from what kinds of thangs?
>>
>>17545960
>>17545948
Bless us with your departure.
>>
>>17545985

Know:

1. Be mindful of God
2. You are united in all flesh and blood by a universal spirit
3. Be mindful of God.

He is the judge of the universal spirit. You work over others and others work over you but you will only ever have one of two masters; that is The Lord or the opposer of the Lord, the adversary. You might say, do you serve yourself or do you serve the other? This is how you be mindful of God.

And know this, that you will be tested before you are rewarded, and rewarded great, and that the journey too is arduous before you are rewarded.
>>
>>17545994

If you have residual guilt over a past act, or are suffering for no reason, there can be an opening or dialogue with the spirit in which you will be guided over an opportunity for salvation.

This conversation would be merely to begin that dialogue.
>>
>>17546038
Could you give more clarification on how to be mindful of God?
>>
You have my blessings OP, we have a long path ahead of us. May God finally show us his presence and unite us in hardship or harmony.
>>
>>17546062
silent wispers start beginning if you keep faith and pray, you'll be surprised the more you are away from sin the louder the voice is encouraging your life. Pray for wisdom and yearning which is a great start.
>>
>>17546103
What exactly does it mean to sin and do i really have to be celibate
>>
>>17546062

If you serve yourself you are not serving God. If you are not serving God you are serving yourself.

Imagine eternity had a face and a beard. His character is patient, it is humble, it cannot be any other way. It is merciful, and it is forgiving.

Then this man had children, and there were more children by a different sort of father, these were the sons and daughters of difference, of an all consuming moment. They would kill and destroy the children of the humble, and kill and destroy they did.

And then the father the eternal grieved, and was truly sorrowful, and mourned for a night, and then became angry towards the children. He swore to rid them off the earth, but for other reasons he could not, so he instead employed them and had them build cities so that they might prosper under him.

He gave them laws and scripture guiding them to be free from their binds, because he knew they were doomed to the moment and that he understood is why they slaughtered his children - they weren't better than animals. This is why the removal of foreskin.

Half man, Half God is what you are. Half beast, half animal, half God. Be mindful of your good side.
>>
>>17546134
>Half beast, half animal, half God.

How are we supposed to believe in your words if you can't even do basic math?
>>
>>17546149

You are surely half beast you cheeky one.
>>
File: 1405986041730.jpg (68KB, 451x604px) Image search: [Google]
1405986041730.jpg
68KB, 451x604px
>>17545815
riddle me this:

why do so many yids browse this board? what attracts yids to the spooks?
>>
>>17546134
Why me?
>>
>>17546211

Why do you feel the need to come here and be purposefully offensive? Ask yourself that.

>>17546217

It's one eye multiplied. What are you are unsure of?
>>
>>17546285
Im unsure of my ability to persevere. I have always been given to impulse and wholly incompetent
>>
>>17546300

In some ways you have taken the first step of being mindful of God, so progress.

Impulses are habitual responses and are indifferent to the person or spirit which possesses them. Because they are indifferent to the spirit, the same we can all catch a flu yet aren't permanently sick, they can be said to be of the animal natures.

Over time, if nurtured well, you can become at one with your animal nature, but, over time, you can also regress to the monkey.

If you wish for true peace then you should wish to release yourself from the cycle of perpetual impulse, which is the animal of your nature. Only by overcoming this animal do you have a true audience with Goodliness.

So to you I say, during a quiet moment, ask God to help to guide you in whichever way he can or will. Reflect on the troubles aware his spirit is always by your side. Be respectful in mind when you ask things of God. When you taste a little of the knowing which just a little perseverance gets you, you will know why. Good luck to you.
>>
>>17546423
I...understand some of what you say lol

I am curious about your culture and how you live when you arent in a meat suit. Also why are you guys always so mysterious?
>>
>>17546423
In lew of that may i ask for your blessing?
>>
Shit-tier christfagging afoot in this thread
>>
>>17546550
>Shit-tier shillfagging afoot in this thread

Fixed
>>
he is fine , this is why i love x you could always find enlimenth beings here , God bless your wach over x , may your wisdom light the way of many , may beings and his salvation make you happy,
>>
>>17546285
>offensive
jeeze you're sensitive. i just have noticed an oversaturation of yids on /x/ when compared to other boards, and I want to know why yids like the spooks
>>
>>17546524

Subjects of weight are worthy of it, to find your head out of the clouds.

You are two sides to the same coin. One is worth it's weight in value and the other is worth it's value in weight. You are rather the weight in value and not the value in weight.

I have prayed with my heart that you persevere. The strength is in you to whittle yourself, and the more you whittle the easier whittling becomes, and the greater you will see and the lesser and greater you become. In the meantime, may the Lord be watching and may he lay his finger upon your forehead if not for just a little while. Blessings be upon you.
>>
trolling and attempting to make others feel bad does not make you a better person
>>
>>17546657
Thank you, you have been helpful. May the God of heaven bless you, tho im sure you don't need me to bless you lol
>>
>>17546668
Tell that to OP, he's the one shitposting in the first place.
>>
File: 1459752352444.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1459752352444.gif
2MB, 320x240px
that was intense whatever you did to me i think we might actually be in some kind of entangled weirdity rn
>>
>>17545815
>Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

>Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

>Give us this day our daily bread.

>And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

>And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

There.
>>
>>17546899
Amen
>>
I got cancer. I'm gonna need 3-rounds of chemo. Can you make sure that no complications occur throughout this process, and that I don't become infertile from all the chemo?
>>
>>17545815
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MAN THAT IS THE SYMBOL FOR YAHWEH THE JEW GOD NOT THE CHRISTIAN GOD, DO NOT BE PRANKED BY JEW OP /x/
>>
If God is real, why did he have my grandmother survive cancer once just to give it to her again, slowly making it so she couldn't even remember who she was, who her family was, and then finally having her die? What kind of sick bastard does that to a woman and her descendants?
>>
>>17548210
Its all the same God dipshit.
>>
OP I believe nothing and doubt everything

You seem to come from a Christian background, and from my point of view that seems very narrow minded. There are many religious beliefs in this world, and while some of them are obviously made up, some are ancient and say different things and also similar things.

To accept your point of view as truth would be to take a shit on reason and be deluded into potentially outdated and baseless belief.

If some prefer to know rather than believe, what can you say to us that isn't permeated with Cristian assumptions?
>>
>>17547189
>>17548236

I cannot make sure of that, God's plan is dispersed and widespread - I will say on suffering, by the mouth of Elijah, that we all go through suffering in this world and that suffering if suffered with faith can and will bring us closer to Him, as well as our loved ones, who also suffer for the sake of a future kingdom, and that too which is good and gold. Besides this, a perceived tragic event or happening can have misplaced a future, even more-so tragic event or happening from taking place. As well as this, a tragic event could and often does, because the Lord is of mercy, lead to overall better things in the future, in this life or another. This trust is what is asked for, when He asks for your trust.

Cancer is product of environment, and we spoke earlier to say environmental conditions are not of the spirit and so are separate from the spirit. The way the flu goes away, the cancer is not you, therefore it is of the animal world just as an impulse. Because you would be half animal and half spirit you would huddle to the good side which is in the spirit. Do not be sad, angry, or grievous, rather find brightness in the sweeter, finer things; have trust in the greater scheme of which we are blessed to be apart.

I pray the Lord has seen this and has heard your word and meaning, and is aware of you, and that he hold your heart strong during the forthcoming challenges you are currently facing. Please then, strength be entirely with you and more. I believe in you to overcome.
>>
>>17548620
cancer can be caused by negative energy though
My devil ass dad gave me a cursed gold bracelet once that gave me skin cancer
It healed up though

and if you can imagine....
there is a 6,000 year old tentacle monster that attempts to live vicariously through people since he is no longer a human and eats everyone's shit just to stay alive - there are even those who mimic him - common devils.

they absolutely hate to see people happy and will go out of their way to ruin someone's life just to see if they can get the other person to spite God, when it was the evil ones themselves who did it.

It's foolish and only adds to the evil ones chastisement in this life and the next
>>
>>17548321

Doubt is good and healthy. You say, 'These pastors are raised as children, who will believe anything, to believe in a Lord God creator. What do they know?'. Therefore he is like a banker enticing you for his own benefit. If you wish to believe that, you are be wise to be wary.

However, I said it, that I am no body, and, if it brings you comfort, there is no background to speak of. The Lord only has raised me.

You like philosophy then, Aristotle's way to entertain a thought or idea, don't you? Then what harm is it, after all the promises he has given, to entertain the thought of the Lord and if not for just a little while to live by the way he has put forward. Experience Him yourself.
>>
>>17548675

We are all here to eventually see Him, and how can we not see that without first falling into the dark. His guidance is always there to lend an ear, have faith. The power of the dark is meager in comparison to the power of Light, and the might of Lord of mercy. That is why we are drawn to the voice of the Lord, and it is why what we see deceives us; rare few speak that are stuck in their eyes. That is why it is said, the blind will see and those who see will be made blind.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.