[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone translate this for me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: laughing puppet's game 1.jpg (878KB, 2100x1176px) Image search: [Google]
laughing puppet's game 1.jpg
878KB, 2100x1176px
Someone.. or Something keeps putting stuff in my laptop. called smiling puppet game. but i dont have a binary code translator. so in need some one to translate it for me. sorry.
>>
>Google
>Binary to text

Now fuck off rping faggot.
>>
>>17545342
Nice file name, rookie. Also how the fuck did you expect us to translate that? By typing every character? Pfffftttt.
>>
Got a higher res version senpai?
>>
Welcome To The laughing puppet's game. DO NOT STOP READING!! YOU WILL SURELY BE DOOMED! ITS TOO LAT You Have Been Entered. There Is No Leaving The Game. Ever. Here Are The Rules. 1. Do Not Stop Playing. 2.If You Sense Something Just Out Of Your Vision, Or Out Of Your Hearing, Run. There Coming. 3. If You Hear Someone Talking To You That Isnt There, Its Too Late To Run. There Already Here. By They... I Mean The Children I Refer To As "The Laughing Puppet Children" They Know Everything. They Know All Your Deepest Secrets. And If They Catch You... Well... Lets Just Say... It Wont Be Pleasant.They Work For The Devil. And I Almost Forgot. The Last Couple Rules Are As Follows. 4. Wait For The Next Post, It Will Have New Rules. ( i know this because i am also playing this game. but am allied with a puppet i chose for sacrifice to the game) 5. WIN. 6. Watch out. there coming. The only way to win is to tell more people than the person that told you. and now. i must apologize to you. for bringing yoto this game. and to
>>
>>17545593
For anyone wanting to know how I translated this, I put the image through optical character recognition, then just fixed the obvious mistakes in it, then put the text through a binary translator.
>>
>>17545608
pretty good
>>
File: guy-at-computer-800x430.png (430KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
guy-at-computer-800x430.png
430KB, 800x430px
>it's an "I found something odd on my phone/computer" thread
>>
>>17545593
Worst game ever
>>
>>17545593
This is retarded, even for an ARG.
>>
nope no one is interested. i hate getting pumped up for stuff then it's a real let down. that's the fucking way life is tho
>>
>>17545668
Do you have autism?
>>
>>17545674
>Do you have autism?

Oh look, he used the devastating 'autism' slam again. Anon is a badass.
>>
omgz.... do u no what dthismeans!
ITS SPOKY TIEM
ILL MAEK THE TIWTTER!
oh wait noone likes RP's on /x/
>>
>>17545593
the grammar mistakes tho jesus
>>
File: immunity cat.jpg (98KB, 600x828px) Image search: [Google]
immunity cat.jpg
98KB, 600x828px
>>17545593
in response i play this, as both are equally real
>>
>>17547416
>no mana cost
>no Attack or Defense

Lol wut
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.