[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LIFE AFTER DEATH CONFIRMED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 1459791210296.png (284KB, 1780x972px) Image search: [Google]
1459791210296.png
284KB, 1780x972px
GHOSTS FOUND ON REDDIT
>>
>>17545108
Oy vey this must be some sort of misunderstanding
>>
>>17545108
Some fag could've found the info and made that post. Post better proof.
>>
File: lesemiteface.webm (565KB, 488x508px) Image search: [Google]
lesemiteface.webm
565KB, 488x508px
>>17545108
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 486x700px)
image.jpg
230KB, 486x700px
>mfw hell is an AMA on reddit
>>
>>17545126
This go-guy is right. There's nothing to see here. This proves nothing
>>
>>17545136
>suggesting a jew, a chosen person by god, would be in hell
>>
>>17545108
>I am pretty sure two people can have the same name.
>>
>>17545133
Looks a bit like Marty Feldman.
>>
The OP obviously googled some dead jew then made an RP knowing how it would go. He then outted himself using a different account to create the "wtf" moment for the other readers.

How do I know this? Legendary RPer here. Shits basic senpai.
>>
>>17545168
then you are the senpai.
>>
>>17545108
stop being a newfag annon. everyone know your spirit energy lives on after death.
>>
Guy from Vienna here.

First why did you underline "seven concentration camps"? Concentration camps and death camps are two different things and you could rent concentration camp jews for cheap and thus they often moved from camp to camp due to slavery jobs.

Second both Heinrich and Flescher are both common names here. Vienna is the biggest city in Austria so there are plenty of people with similar names and birth years
>>
>>17545430
That's right. There's nothing to see here. Tonnes of Jews with the same name and age died in the same camp and then showed up on reddit. Pure coincidence
>>
>>17545443
>Tonnes of Jews
>Two people

Holocaust deniers are stupid as fuck
>>
>>17545443
Why do you believe it's anything more than some trickster having a giggle. Do you really think a fucking ghost from the Holocaust would know how to make a Reddit post somehow?
>>
>>17545448
Who the fuck is talking about Holocaust denial? This is a ghost thread weirdo
>>17545450
>ghosts cant use computers
What evidence do you have for this claim? It's pretty obvious from above that a ghost is using a computer
>>
>>17545450
good point. if a ghost were gonna post anywhere, it would probably be faceBOO.

:D
>>
>>17545443
Dude I don't know how the naming conventions are where your are from, but here in Austria people with similar names are common as fuck.

In my old school (500 students) we had 3 Sarah's that had the same surname and a few other people with the same name.

Like 90% of the non-immigrant population have the same few surnames. Müller, Fleischer, Falkner, etc used to be jobs back in the medieval times and are the most common surnames.
>>
How can jews be real if our eyes aren't real?
>>
>>17545536
>same name
>same age
>same place of residence
>same birthplace
>both at same camp
>>
>>17545558
>same name and same age
Common as fuck
>same birthplace
Fucking Vienna. The biggest fucking city in Austria. Back then like 80% of all Austrians lived there

It's really not that much of an coincidence. We don't have many diverse names here.

Take a look at some lists of Austrian soldiers that died in WW1 or 2. Coming across similar names happens all the time

Due to many people having the exact same name we even have something called "house name" which is basically which "tribe" (?) you belong to. It's like the name your extended family is called. Like your mother might marry someone and take his name, but her house name will stay the same and her kids will get called by that name from time to time.
>>
>>17545108
It's because they lie about how many people died in the camps.
>>
>>17545448
Kek, he believes in the holocaust.
>>
>>17545585
>pure coincidence
>>
Fucking retards, there were time-stamped pics of that dude posted.
>>
>>17547354
>cuz ghosts cant take pictures right?
>>
>>17547354
>you're all retarded
>i saw a photo that could have been of anybody
>it had a time stamp tho
>>
>>17545133
LOOK AT HIS HEAD
>>
>>17545108
or you know, same guy made the post. cause its fucking reddit.
>>
Ffs the website on the right made a mistake. They were contacted and he's been removed from the list. /x/ really does have the lowest IQ.
>>
File: 1459828007395.png (79KB, 230x337px) Image search: [Google]
1459828007395.png
79KB, 230x337px
Smh
>>
He's a real person, he was at my school and he talked about his past in the concentration camps. And no he's not dead
>>
>>17545558
>implying the website that claims he was murdered has a disclaimer saying its still in progress and corrections can be suggested

if you read the ama he hid and ran away ending up in american soldiers hands

very easy for people from the camps to assume he died in the confusion
>>
>>17549165
oops meant to say doeant have a disclaimer

but my point still stands
>>
The worst thing about /pol/ is that they're always right.
>>
>>17549249
Of all sad words of tongue and pen,
None sadder then these:
/pol/ was right again
>>
>>17545740
the spookiest post in this thread.
>>
>>17545512
Lmao hi
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.