[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1459695508259.jpg (155KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
1459695508259.jpg
155KB, 700x714px
If you wizard niggas supposedly practice magic, why don't I hear about magic fights on the news or internet? Why don't yall fight crime (or commit it) with your magical powers?
>>
"If things I don't know about exists, how comes I don't know about it ?"
>>
>>17544450
People who've learned how to use magic are social outcasts.
>>
>playing any part in history
>>
>>17544453
Nice answer
>>
File: 1364838375391.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1364838375391.gif
2MB, 400x225px
Crimes are made by humans. Magic has no concept of crime. Bragging is a thing people do to relate to others as powerful; a practicing wizard has no purpose in bragging, because "If I can cast fireball/summondemons/gain omniscience, then relating to others isn't gonna happen anymore. Once you cross the threshold of initiation, you can't go back to "Normal" life'.

Once the truth is found, so too are lies, and so too is the wisdom to do what you will. Bragging isn't what 'you' will, it's what your testicles will. What your society wills, what your ideal partner would desire etc.
>>
>>17544456
or prophets
>>
Why it's jealousy of course, there's news crews who deliberately come to where me and my friends are playi- I mean casting spells in the park, but they always film in the opposite direction to us in order to spite us

Thats why this place is so good, as people here as educated enough to see me for what I really am - a superhero who uses magic (NOT a doofus like that jerk terrance hedgeway used to call me in school)
>>
...I AM a superhero who uses magic, right guys?
>>
https://youtu.be/biAVdBLbZJM?t=42
>>
It's because mage showdowns aren't done on the mortal plane, of course. I've been in 58 duels with other mortals, winning in 37 of them. Other than that, I have survived a dozen of attacks by astral entities.
>>
>>17544450
>expecting to see Magic fights on WSHH
I have some news for you nigger.
>>
>>17544450
because magic doesnt work like that, my nigga.
>>
File: 1403694940293.jpg (80KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1403694940293.jpg
80KB, 640x426px
>>17544604

This is what happens when niggers steal magic powers.
>>
>>17544501
Kek look at this doofus
>>
58 Duels? ha! that's nothing, I've been in over 300 duels with entities over lvl 68, and won over 400 duels
>>
>>17544682
Is that you Hedgeway??? Y-y-y-you're not so big without your p-p-pals lightning bolt
>>
>>17544605
The worst part is I can't tell if this is satire anymore
>>
>>17544956
Neither do I
>>
>>17544450
>If you wizard niggas supposedly practice magic, why don't I hear about magic fights on the news or internet?
They are all over the internet though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NegpcouwJrk
>>
one of my favorite full consciousness visions, in other words, suddenly im somewhere else entirely.. was taking part in a giant wizard fight. people were throwing around fire, ice, lightning. then someone made a portal and threw a meteor at my ass. no problem though i stopped time and walked away haha. then i summoned a giant fucking undead monster but it got taken out quick. it was a ruse though to drain their mana as it was only an illusion. then the vision ended. i did not think magic existed at that point in time. now i can fuck with time quite a bit but not stop it, and i can summon goddamn anything. pretty cool.
>>
>>17544450
Because the first thing I do is make sure you'll never hear about it.
>>
>>17544956
If you have to ask, it's better to assume it's satire.
>>
>>17547051
Unless he means mk ultra fights.
>>
>>17544450
Because magic I'd fake, and /x/ is just a bunch of roleplayers pretending.

>>17544453
You are illiterate, senpai.
>>
>>17544479
You're not actually saying anything.
>>
>>17547693
Even then... Best to assume it's satire.
>>
pssss who wanna show dank magic stuff to some bitch ass mud blood
>>
Magic doesn't real

All the people here who claim to know magic are lying or deluded

There has never been any proof of magic and there never will be
>>
>>17547799
But what if there were proof of magic?
>>
The persecution of our kind is on the rise. Perhaps it's time to take our powers to the next level. Tonight we are going to kick it up a notch and summon a dread force that will bestow upon us unequalled power. Ahhh, resplendent.
>>
>>17544604
at least they didn't shoot with real guns
>>
>>17546114
>>17548177
Found the role playing faggot!>>17548208
>>
>>17547823
I love YOU, Fairy Queen! Will you be my bride? I am crazy enough and have lots of magic in mortal terms
>>
File: lewis-300_2.jpg (19KB, 250x298px) Image search: [Google]
lewis-300_2.jpg
19KB, 250x298px
>>17547823
>>
>>17544604
>chicago
>wizards fighting with magic in plain sight
YER A WIZZERT HARRY DRESDEN!!!
>>
>>17548407
I believe that Harry Dresden is real and that Jim Butcher is just his biographer
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.