[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal-looking hallucinations?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: orbs.jpg (2KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
orbs.jpg
2KB, 300x225px
Mostly a thread to see if anyone else experiences anything similar or worse than these. These are hallucinations I have sometimes that I wanted to share.
The pic wasn't taken by me, but look similar to the third hallucination I've mentioned here.

Bride- Happens frequently. Takes the appearance of a grey skinned, tall, long haired woman wearing a long white dress and carrying a bouquet of white flowers. Her eyes are pitch black, and so is her mouth. Her mouth is always open for some reason.

Hanging woman- Happens much less frequently. Takes the appearance of a woman hanging upside down on the ceiling, with her skin torn off. Her neck is also twisted, and she has no eyes.

Red orbs- This one happens quite frequently, but isn't really the most threatening looking. Takes the appearance of two red orbs floating in mid-air.
>>
>>17544334
How do you know if those are hallucinations and not some sort of demon haunting you or something.
>>
I considered that for a while.
>>
File: lsd.jpg (77KB, 610x335px) Image search: [Google]
lsd.jpg
77KB, 610x335px
Maybe it is a hallucination. Do the holucinations happen at an exact time? It could also a minor case of Schizophrenia.
>>
>>17544382
Yeah, that does sound similar. I haven't had much cases of paranormal stuff going on at my home. The hanging girl happens at rare intervals. The orbs often come around at night, although not as frequently as the bride. The bride woman comes around often, and will sometimes seem to have shifted position.
>>
>>17544385
This might sound strange to ask but what is your personal opinion of yourself? Do you have a high or low self image of yourself?
>>
>>17544400
It depends mostly on the situation, but I mostly tend to have a "Ehh, I'm alright" Opinion of myself. But I don't have an awful opinion of myself.
>>
>>17544334
This thread is pretty much dead, but there's two more hallucinations I forgot in my first post.
A weird man with a heavily morphed face. Crawls around on the walls.
The second one is actually some sort of auditory one. It's basically the sound of a tiny jingling bell that circles the area I'm in. Usually occurs at night.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.