[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/! I heard some stuff about personality depolarizing, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

Hey /x/!
I heard some stuff about personality depolarizing, and I want to hear different practices and techniques that can achieve that, and preferably the ones that work for You.
Pic slightly related
>>
>>17544273
austin osmann spare used a technique that's now called "the neither-neither principle". google it, it works when you make a habit of it
franz bardon advocated the use of so-called black and white soul mirrors. a bit more analytic in approach, it also works
some chaos oriented people seem to opine that's it's a good idea to evoke and thus personify unbalanced behavioral patterns - you name and bind the spirits that are facets of your personality. my experience with this method is that it's effective but risky, because you can unknowingly also empower certain personality traits if you don't know your repressed tendencies as well as you should and just jump into evocation (which is not exactly evocation proper, but that's not so important)
>>
>>17544361
Thanks!
I'll check it out!
>>
>>17544273
Don't know what the fuck you're on about OP but R.A.W has a lot of interesting things to say about The Eight Circuits of Consciousness
>>
File: ANI071-00339.jpg (66KB, 700x495px) Image search: [Google]
ANI071-00339.jpg
66KB, 700x495px
>>17544465
A polarized personality is one that takes a stance, and feels the need to react to everything.
A depolarized personality is one that sees both sides of every coin. It is a great advantage to anyone who plans on working with magick or such.
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-11+at+09.32.29).jpg (48KB, 588x433px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-11+at+09.32.29).jpg
48KB, 588x433px
OP here, found this one and it seems that it may serve the purpose well.
http://www.sacred-magick.com/Practises/pdf/The%20Middle%20Pillar%20Ritual.pdf
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.