[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IDK where else to post this I went to my first funeral today,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

IDK where else to post this
I went to my first funeral today, my ex girlfriend just passed, it was a huge shock
I have never known anyone who died that was close to me before, since im just 19

For someone who doesn't think of death and after life and all, i couldn't believe it

As the funeral came to an end, and i had to walk away to my regular life and go to school

the thought of her inside the grave boggled my mind, i was in complete shock man, i felt i couldn't walk away from her grave

weirdest feeling ever, can't even stop thinking about her from inside the grave, also just remembering her and all the good times we had

If we can make this a comfy thread, please i feel emotional & if you can share your experiences and maybe help me get through

3/04/2016 R.I.P
>>
I'm deeply sorry for your loss, Anon.

I have a question tho.. you said you're 19. I expect that the girl was around your age. How did she die? I'm sorry for this weird ass question. I'm always so curious about this kind of stuff.
>>
>>17544167
Kidney failure, i haven't seen her in a while, dated in early teens till about a year
I moved away and that's why we ended up breaking up, we didn't once fight or argue id say she was my soul mate, when i moved away i only used to call every once and a while and we'd talk about everything, but slowly the phone calls got less and less, she did bring up her health issue once about at the start of the year but it was brief, i know she was diabetic but i assumed it was minor, I honestly didn't see it coming so yeah

Feels unbelievably strange I can't describe it, thanks dude for replying

I wish my parents never moved me out here for college, if I hadn't I would of been by her side

Regret it all
>>
File: last ned.png (6KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
last ned.png
6KB, 234x216px
>>17544026
hey man.what you are feeling right now is sorrow. its hard but keep going ! don't look back yet. focus on now. Rip lost humans
>>
File: moritz-2000.jpg (62KB, 419x500px) Image search: [Google]
moritz-2000.jpg
62KB, 419x500px
TASTE THE DREAD, NORMIE
>>
>>17544026
So sorry for your loss OP.

I know this will sound cliche but time does heal all wounds. Believe in that.

I say this because I lost my father 3 months ago very suddenly to cancer (within a month of diagnosis). Everyone told me give it time and your pain will lessen. I never believed them until I realized that it was happening. My normal day to day life is starting to feel a little better.
Just always remember the good times, keep the memory of them alive. Try not to blame yourself, or have regrets. I regret not spending more time with my dad the last year. Those type of thoughts just lead to more pain.

Just give it time anon. Take care.
>>
>>17544216
As someone who dealt with the death of someone very close to me at a very young age and having regrets, I would strongly advise seeing a therapist or getting a support group together.

I didn't have this. It's been about 20 years and I'm still not over it. Of course, I actually found him. It could've been worse for me that I needed that, but you'll need support and help too if you feel regrets.

You may never let it go. It's possible you may go into the stage of acceptance on your own, but don't put your trust on that.

I'm sorry that this happened to you. It's hard to grasp how finite death can be. And it'll be hard for awhile, but you can get through this. Just remember to think about the good memories and not the end result. I've lost most of my good memories and am trying to piece them together but it's hard because I was a child. I wish someone gave me this advice.

Keep those good memories etched into your brain. If you have a recording of her voice, keep it. You'll eventually forget that. Cherish everything good. :)
>>
>>17544329
>time heals all wounds
Not only is that cliché it's also wrong. Plenty of people never truly overcome loss for any number of reasons.
>>
File: 1448686587230.jpg (124KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1448686587230.jpg
124KB, 576x1024px
>>17544026
it'll pass over time, or you'll at least become numb to it. People die, people get fucked up, peoples lives get ruined. It happens and you learn to deal with it. embrace the carpe diem and live your life. Youre young, its very strange when youre young but it happens to everyone. I went to a small high school and im only 28, but ive known 4 people that have died and several that are in jail, drug addicts, attempted suicide or just have shitty lives. I always get a good head count when I go back to my home town. Welcome to the real world bitch and sorry for your loss
>>
Sorry for your loss OP. I know the feeling all to well. I grew up around a lot of guys who got involved in gangs, drugs, and organised crime. The total count of friends and aquantenses that have passed on is at 29. Being exposed to the death of someone close at ur age can be pretty tramatic. For a while if my phone rang early in the morning my heart would skip a beat and I would have a wave of fear overcome me because I dreaded the phone calls from friends about the passing of someone close. It gets better with time and you find ways to get by without always dwelling on the past. In my case tho in my free time I go to the different cemeteries and bring beer or flowers to old friends. Its helped me but different things help different people. Good luck my friend.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.