[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This weird thing my friend found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

My friend found this buried in his property a few months ago, he gave it to me two weeks ago. Since he found it he showed it to me and I was amazed at all the symbols and stuff. I searched some and reconized others.

I thought it was pretty amazing to find this kind of suff buried, it proably has more than 20 years in there, what do you think bout it /x/? The back of it it's pretty cool too
>>
The back of it doesn't looks as good as the front. My friend cleaned it since it was dirty as fuck, on the back there's all the odiac symbols, under them there's the names of stones and on the center some symbols with names on it

The names are Destiny, Love, Danger, Marriage, Fortune, Power, Success,
>>
>>17543646
I would like to buy this from you. Would you accept 1000 PayPal?
>>
>>17543748
I know it's probably a joke but I'm not selling it
>>
>>17543621

It's a lucky pentacle with all the zodiac signs, and what is deemed as lucky. It's a talisman. Wear it or bury it for lucky, or to rid yourself of unluckiness.
>>
>>17543621
Lucky tokens used to be really pretty common. I have King Novelty catalogs from the 30s and 40s that sell items a lot like that. I think your item is post WW2, because before the nazis corrupted the symbol, it was a common, widespread symbol of good luck. The fact that your item doesn't seem to have any despite being packed with so many other symbols seems pretty indicative that it's postwar. Zodiac anything was really popular in the 1970s, so if I had to take a guess at a date, I'd go for that decade. Not sure if your item was intended for wear as a pendant, or if it was a keychain.
>>
>>17543827
Thanks for the information!
>>
>>17543819
Thanks for replying! I'm using it on my keys
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.