[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit children say and do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 10

Guys, kids can be spoopy as fuck. They say and do shit sometimes that makes you take a step back, tell you about their "imaginary" friends that pose striking resemblances to people that have died or so on.. Do any of you guys have any stories like that? and crazy interactions with children that left what the fucking for awhile? screen shots of other posts?

Im seriously wondering about this.. like when youre a kid is it that you just dont know any better, that you dont question whether or not your new buddy might actually not "be" there in the "real" sense? shits fuckin me up..
>>
>>17543122
I have no detailed stories to contribute, but this kind of freaks me out as well. I loved that part in Insidious where she hears the voice on the baby monitor, goes up to check the room and the kid is standing at the railing looking up, like someone was just there looking into the crib at him. Instant jeebies.

The only story I could share would be this chick I have on Facebook who was always posting about how her baby would stare at the corner of the ceiling and just laugh and laugh. She'd try to distract the kid with a toy or something, but it would lose interest after a minute and go back to laughing at the ceiling. She said it was starting to creep her out.
>>
For a few months when my daughter was about two years old, she scratched out all the eyes in her coloring books and dolls with either black or red crayons. She would ignore me if I asked her about it. She stopped doing this as abruptly as she started.
>>
>>17543160

Thats crazy. Even more so that it was just black and red, i couldnt even. I applaud you for having witnessed and dealt with that.

What I find even spoopier is when kids apparently remember past lives.. like "i dont want to swim, thats how i died" or something. gives you chills just thinking about it.
>>
Little sis, at about 6-7yo turned to me one night and, appropo of nothing, said "Jesus loves you too." It was the sheer unexpectedness of it that caught me off guard. I dunno where she heard it. Maybe she read it off a billboard outside a church.

Mum told me about a time my niece, about 3-4yo, was absently singing to herself, apparently improvising while playing with (unrelated) toys. The lyrics to the song went along the lines of: "You're born as an animal and then you die, then you're born as a person and then you die, then you're born as an animal again and then you die again, then you're born as a person again..." This went on in an endless loop until she stopped singing for whatever reason.

I take that last bit as more evidence of reincarnation which, if you're interested in kids saying spooky shit, is about as weird as it gets. Especially when they describe how they died and get upset, and even provide details of their past life that just weren't available to that kid. Check out the work of Ian Stevenson documenting thousands of such cases if you're interested, particularly the Hanan Monsour case.
>>
>>17543233

Interesting to say the least. thanks for the info as well ill give it a search when i get the chance..
>>
Since my son was able to talk hes always said unsettling things about shadow people, seeing people in his room at night and hearing people talking close to him. He doesn't really like talking about it but last night he went to my wife and unloaded everything that's been happening to him latley. Its a long story but I was wondering if /x/ had any suggestions as to info on him being able to control this or some tips on dealing with it. Hes 14 and has a hard enough time just being a teenager without having ghosts around him constantly! Any help would be appreciated.
>>
When I was a kid, I get very sick, and was laying on my bed, when I saw a boy in my room. When I looked directly at him, he disappeared. That happened a couple of times over the years, but I never thought much about it, so i never told anyone about it. Now my aunt and my little cousin lives on my old house, and I overheard my aunt saying that she is worried about my cousin, because he is always crying, saying he saw a ghost...

Sorry for the english
>>
When my sister first started talking she had a very pronounced southern accent despite the fact we grew up in MN and no one around us had an accent like that. And when I started talking apparently I had a heavy Brooklyn accent. Both went away as we got older.
>>
My son was barely talking when he started saying really freaky stuff. I was always very careful to listen to what he said, instead of just shrugging it off as most adults do.

One morning, he woke up and came out to the living room to crawl up into my lap. I asked how he slept. He replied he couldn't sleep because he was worried all night about the man in the back yard. We lived in a very rural part of northern Georgia. There was no reason for anyone to be in our back yard.

So naturally I asked what that man was doing. It was hard to understand what he was saying, all I could make out was that he was "doing bad things." I could tell my son was frustrated with me, that I wasn't understanding, something had happened and I wasn't able to get it because of the language barrier.
>>
>>17543552
Funny, we have thick southern accents. My daughter (4) has a "French" accent, and my son had a strange Russian/Gypsy thing going on when he was younger.
>>
>>17543160
Funny, I did the same with my drawing and picture books but I also scratched out the mouth and sometimes noses. I thought the characters looked funny when I did it though not because of anything paranormal.
>>
>>17543160
I did this, it might be a sign of schizophrenia
>>
Was hanging out with with my 4 year old nephew who i never see, two christmases ago.

We were just playing with a a new toy of his, and he stops and looks at me.

He, one by one, moves from his crown chakra down to his base and points out every one, one by one, while looking at me for confirmation (I assume because I have huge energy, and a slight base chkara blockage).

He was spot on. I never once taught him that shit. When I mentioned it to his parents, they had no idea how he would have known about that shit.

Kids are pretty base. Im 30, and wish I wasnt such a neckbeard so I could start a family, eventually leading to my children have psychic eye lazers, and momentous Wills. Some dreams arent meant to be filled I guess.
>>
>>17544152
Why can't you start a family? Being a neckbeard shouldn't stop you from living the life you want to live.
>>
>>17544165
Ive got issues that prevent me from becoming intimate with other people. Im a hermit, and even my fucking birth chart I had done a week ago confrims it.

Made me feel a lot less shitty, knowing its not just me, even the starts think Im a hermit.
>>
>>17544175
But are you okay with being that way? Or are you giving up your free will to what you might consider fate?
>>
>>17544181
I havent had a relationship in 12 years, or been laid in like 8. I just want to work on getting better as a person right now. Learn a new language, lose some weight. I push people away, and dont respond sexually to women when they come on to me anymore.

I AM attracted to women. I fap to women, but when it comes to intimacy, the pieces just dont click anymore.
>>
>>17544188
Are you working on getting better as a person right now?
>>
>>17544193
Well, yeah a little bit. Baby steps. Downloaded Rosetta Stone for French. GOnna boot it up once I get back from work this morning. My docotr has pparently gotten me into my provinces weight loss group. Im working on selling the house my dad lef tme and my brother so I can finally travel a little bit next year.

Slow and steady, but a little bit each day, is what I aim for.
>>
>>17544195
Good. Please don't ever stop moving forward, even if it's only a little bit at a time.

You'll have your children, Anon. You just have to get over that hump first.
>>
>>17544199
Im not sure who you are, but thank you.
>>
>>17544200
I love you!
>>
>>17544202
Love you too.
>>
>>17543160
I did this too, but it was with photos. I have no idea why I did that.

When my sister was around 3 years old she used to look at empty spaces like corners and walls. I once asked her out of curiosity what was she looking at. She said "Satan" and laughed. It might be she thought 'naughty' words were funny, but it gave me the chills. Also what kind of three year old just answers Satan out of nowhere?
>>
seriously surprised this didnt 404..

thanks for keeping it going you guys.
>>
>>17544152
Stop touching his chakra, it's illegal.
>>
>>17543220
>What I find even spoopier is when kids apparently remember past lives.. like "i dont want to swim, thats how i died" or something. gives you chills just thinking about it.
I personally think those are very early bad memories. Sometimes kids can remember things they normally shouldn't be able to remember. My uncle and aunt adopted a son around 3 and a had years ago when he was 2. One day he asked them, if he always lived with them.
>>
>>17543588

North Georgiafag here, can confirm the area can be a hot spot of spooky depending on where you are and when you're there. It's probably due to a mix of general innawoods creepiness and how religious everyone is, which tends to attract paranormal activity anyways.

For example, I've witnessed shadow people at my workplace, had a few bouts of bizarre stuff happen in my house, and half a mile away from where I live is a tiny clearing in a wooded area that has a very strong "do not approach" feeling to it (and if you're like me and decide to approach it anyways like a tard then you'll get a strong sensation of being watched and/or followed). And that doesn't even cover the experiences that other people I know have had.
>>
>>17543480
This can be a sign of schizophrenia.
>>
>>17543480
If this kid is 14 you really need to take him to a psychiatrist. This isn't normal, and you owe it to him to find out what's wrong.
>>
>>17543122
post more demon loli's please
>>
Maybe not that spooky but while I was visiting a friend his sisters (around 4 to 6 years old are they, I don't know) were giggling and one ran up to my friend and told him that the other sister just told her that there was a "time when she was old" that she can recall.
>>
>>17544202
>>17544214
you guys just turned me on.
>>
>>17544754
West Georgia resident reporting in. Can you tell me about any strange places to visit (like the clearing for instance), or maybe tell me about some of the stories I heard?
Also, I have family around Elijay, so if you know any Lowmans or Reeses then that's them.
>>
My daughter came to stay with me on a weekend and I was just asking her random questions, because she was just learning to talk in sentences. I said 'How many people live here? she responded 'One and half' I laughed and said 'You're not half a person' to which she further responded 'No, not me!'
>>
greentext i guess
>be me (13 y/o)
>at best friends house
>he has 2 sisters who were 4 and 5
>sisters were being annoying so we go into his room
>the sisters room was next to his so we really couldn't hide from them
>said fuck it and we went to go to his back yard to mess with airsoft guns
>friends door was open and his room was clean so we were quiet when we got up
>we pass the sisters room and we see the younger one sitting on the floor facing her bed
>realize shes dead quiet
>suddenly we see her take one of her toys and she holds it up to the empty space above the bed
>she sits there for a few seconds and she puts the toy onto the bed
>she begins to say something along the lines of "take"
>she turns around and looks at us despite the fact we were dead silent leaving his room
>after a second she points at the empty space and says "shes here!"
>we nope the fuck out
>in backyard and friend tells me that she has been talking to something which they believe is his dead great grandmother
>never felt the same when i hung out at his house ever since
>>
>>17545259
That's not scary at all.
>>
I little nephew would talk to a girl, my second youngest sister told me that she remembers hearing said nephew talking to someone and calm running out of the room, he said "shes mad at me, go do something auntie" and when she looked into the room her hair stood up and there was this black figure by the dresser. Another account of said "girl" was when my dad was at home alone and we went to Edmonton to go to the Galaxy Land and on our way home he phoned us and we can hear everything since the phone was connected to the vehicle bluetooth and in the background you can hear his cassette player screeching and clattering and told us to come home because he's scared which is very concerning when you hear this coming from a person who isn't easily scared. and when we got home he said he was recording and he caught a little girl saying something so I took the device and plugged in my headphones and I played the recording. near the end of the recording you can hear my dad say "is anyone there (long pause) alright I am going" and then at the end you can hear a little girl say "I'm coming". my dad also caught her on camera by accident. I can go get the photo if anyone still wants to see.

This is 100% true, I have many stories but they don't fit here.
>>
>>17544926

I only know of a tiny handful of spooky places off the top of my head unfortunately. There's the Indian graveyard in the woods near Towns County High School, apparently Union County Elementary is haunted, practically every other graveyard has half a dozen sightings to its name, and Young Harris College has curated a few ghosts of its own along with a Slenderman-esque creature, if my orientation leader wasn't pulling my classes' collective freshman arm. I also know that Dahlonega is like, the Savannah of this part, so I'm sure if you asked the locals and went poking around you could find a good spoop or two.

Also, you say you've heard some stories? Which ones?
>>
>>17546080
Of course we want to. Why even ask.
>>
>>17546172
im looking for an micro sd card to extract the image give me a couple minutes
>>
>>17546244
Come on hurry up
>>
>>17546244
>I'm whipping up a Photoshop really quickly

Okay.
>>
File: 1453424375728.jpg (25KB, 458x360px) Image search: [Google]
1453424375728.jpg
25KB, 458x360px
>>17546284
>>17546296

sorry guys my dad deleted the photo... he said he need extra storage space... I think I need a smoke for this one...
>>
>>17546335
How convenient.
>>
>>17546342
sorry guys I guess theres no point in trying to convince you its real since the only evidence I had was deleted
>>
>>17546393
At least stick to your guns if you're gonna lie, dude. I know you can do better.
>>
>>17546404
I ain't lying I am just saying you guys ain't gonna believe me since I can't show a picture.
>>
I've had some cases of what seems like kids responding directly to my thoughts, which is weird. I've also had a three year old laugh and turn to me in the middle of a meal and say "he's coming for you next."
>>
>>17546414
Don't feel bad. I wouldn't believe you even if you could've been bothered to do a simple Photoshop.
>>
>>17546450
Sure he/she did.
>>
>>17543552
Funny, so did i.
when i was around kindergarten age i had a an accent that my mom said sounded like a thick Brooklyn accent, i even remember my teacher suggested i go into speech therapy.. yet I'm Canadian and nobody in my family had an accent
>>
>>17546043
She meant that she wasn't talking about herself.
>>
>>17546095
Well my grandfather lived in the north Georgia mountains his whole life, and the only thing he ever saw was some will-o-the-wisp type stuff. But my now my mom, who was raised in south Georgia, has some great ghost stories.
>>
i help take care of my niece (god daughter) and she just learnt to walk and stuff and is learning to share her toys, so she runs up to people and gives them her toy to play with then takes it back, and she will stand there until they take it or go get another one for them

>she runs to a corner with her doll and holds up her toy
>is there for a few seconds before running off and getting a new toy
>goes back to the corner and offers up the toy
>runs halfway back to her room to get a toy stops, drops the toy then runs back to the corner and lifts her hands up (she does this when she wants to be picked up).
>gets upset and runs back to her room and offers up her favourite toy (never offers up her favourite toy to anyone)
>leaves toy on the ground and then stares at the wall till i go and pick her up because it was kinda weird.
>pick up her favourite toy and give it to her
>she squirms so i put her down and she brings back the toy and offers it to the corner before setting it in the corner and coming back to me

its happened once but every now and then the cat runs to that exact spot before looking for something
(checked for mice and spiders neither one)
>>
>>17548477
Maximum spooks.

There might be a dead body in that wall or under the floor in that spot, anon.
>>
I was hanging out with my younger cousin when i was young and he said "whos that kid over there" and it kinda fucked me up i couldnt sleep for hours when he said that to me.
>>
Creepy
>>
>>17544188
Stop masturbating you dolt.
>>
>>17543480
Might be schizophrenia. See a psychiatrist if his condition is having a serious impact on his quality of life.
>>
>>17543480
>Unloaded everything on my wife
KEK
>>
I walked in on my wife's son absently rapping one day saying some very violent things about shooting and killing. When I asked him about it he told me to check myself and fuck off.
>>
File: foto_no_exif.jpg (375KB, 1504x1000px) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif.jpg
375KB, 1504x1000px
Believe me or not /X/, this is a true story.
About 2012, my GF's Mother underwent a second Gastric Band surgery.

Ths resulted in her dying on the table due to a massive heart attack (yea, she large, lots of health issues sadly).
Anyway, the Dr's thankfully managed to save her life, but she was in a coma for arond 6 weeks. This was a hellish time, I'm not religious, but still I prayed to "God if you can hear me" to bring her back.

When she came back she was a much more relaxed, more mellow person. She said her "mind felt empty now" whatever that means.
She told us a beautiful little girl with golden hair had visited her while she was "Away" and told her she was looking forward to meeting her, and it was not her "time to go".

Flash forward 3 months and I've got my GF up the kite again with our second kid. A girl.
It wasn't till she turned two that Granny fully recognised her as the little girl who visited her in the abyss of coma.
When asked if she remmembered Granny "from before" replied streight up, with no hesitation; "Gangy no die yet"

Pic related: My Daughter.

EXIF removed, for obvious reasons.
>>
I always get creeped out when my daughter looks at the window at night and either goes "SHH. He's there." Or "SHH. It's a deer."

Fucking kids spooking me.
>>
>>17550068
Great story.

A lot of reincarnation cases seem to include a person appearing to the mother-to-be in a dream, telling them they're going to be born as their child. When photos of a reincarnated person are found from both before and after the apparent rebirth, they look similar.

The Hanan Monsour case and others have both of these traits.
http://www.iisis.net/index.php%3Fpage%3Dsemkiw-ian-stevenson-monsour-reincarnation-past-lives

Some kids also seem to have memories of an inbetween place (between dying and being reborn). I haven't looked too much into that but maybe it's something you could talk to your daughter about.
>>
File: 1458165469769.jpg (66KB, 720x537px) Image search: [Google]
1458165469769.jpg
66KB, 720x537px
>>17543122
I have nothing paranormal to share, but my brother use to poor lighter fluid on cats and set them ablaze. He would also skin dead animals he found and de bone them.. I don't talk to him much anymore. He lives in Long Island and I live in Columbus Ohio. He is a hermit and never adapted to real life. He's a strange one.
>>
>>17543122
when my friend's son was 3 or 4 she was playing with him and he stopped and gave her a big hug and said "I'm glad I picked you for my mommy." So my friend was a little spooped and said "What do you mean you picked me?" and he said, exasperated, like it was the most obvious thing in the world, "before i was born, in heaven I saw you...you looked funny and happy. So I picked you!"

Not really creepy, but sort of a weird past life confirmation thing or pre life awareness.
>>
I have a little cousin who cats occasionally with a demon, does that count? (He says he does anyway, but he doesn't know its a demon, he just says "he talks too much")

Oh, and the little tyke that chats with the demon has an older half-sister that will start crying randomly, and say things like "Poor Lucy, oh no Lucy!" (Lucy being a relative or friend, but not always someone the kid knows) and then we'll find out something happened to the person she is crying over. It not always a bad thing though, it just seems to upset her whether its good or bad.

Other than those two weirdos, I think our family's kids are fairly normal in this generation. My generation has a couple of odd balls, and my grandfather's siblings all were fucked up. possibly because their father was a werewolf. (Only slightly kidding.)
>>
>sister-in-law was pregnant
>loses the baby before she even begins to show
>didn't tell her kids
>didn't tell me
>didn't tell anybody but her husband
>schedules a D&C
>watching their two kids while she and her husband go to hospital for "a procedure"
>her youngest, 4, gives her a hug as she's leaving
>she starts to step away, but he reaches out and pats her belly
>in a suuuuper creepy high-pitched raspy voice "Sorry! Bye-bye, baaaabyyyyy!"
>>
>>17549843
KEK
>>
>>17543520
Your English fine.
>>
>>17543122

As a kid I bought a crystal from a yard sale and would "communicate" with a spirit that lived inside of it. I was about seven and although it was all imaginary, it gives me chills thinking about how I was clasp it between my hands and have conversations with it as if I were praying.

Really strange stuff.
>>
File: 1439172722430.jpg (41KB, 480x402px) Image search: [Google]
1439172722430.jpg
41KB, 480x402px
>>17550299
>>
>>17550229
Thats really freaking cute!
>>
>>17550295
Lucy's short for Lucifer, brah
>>
Well, it's not spooky either, but this seems like a common theme so I'll post it.
My mother keeps telling us this story about my brother.

When he was around 3 or 4 or so (both he and I learnt how to talk rather early) he was talking with my parents about nonchalant things, then he said "I'm very glad I chose you."
My mother was obviously confused, so she asked what he meant by that.
He then told her that he was in some sort of bright place, where he could choose which family he wanted to go to, and he chose my parents. After that he had to slide down a tube into a bright light, and that's how he came here.

My mother was pretty confused, since she has no iea where this came from. There was no show or book or anything where he could have picked that up.
>>
>Lil' me age 4 (I think it started at that age)
>Slept in the same room as my 7y sister
>Starting waking up at same time and having same weird dreams.
>Both seeing the same spoopy Shadow man.
>Happened till I moved to another bedroom many years later.
>We didn't complain about it anymore.
>Been getting a lot of sleep paralysis as I become 15yo.
>Some months I saw him again, not scary but spooped af as I was chilling watching movies in my bedroom at like 4am.
>Didn't see him in a lot of months again.
>Saw him again, but nope I thought it was him, I was wrong this new guy had a hat on.
>Get scared af.
>Getting everytime more sleep paralysis and weird dreams, up to 6 times in a night, I managed to get out of them easy, but now is hard.
>Btw I'm 15yo lol
>The same Hat man has been seen b4 in the first floor of my apartment block, there lived a man who suicided throwing himself off the last floor.
>Some girls lived there after some years moved because of him appearing.
>Getting a bit paranoid about that as I feel watched all the time.

Well, thats my spoopy story, I've also seen a girl in my sister's bedroom, Im the only one that saw her, and in most of the district where I live the were ancient civilizations and a block from my house people while excavating to make another building found a lot of bodies from a war more than a century ago.
>>
>>17550441
Btw I have an unborn broter he should be like in his 20's now..
>>
>>17550425

Actually it was just the first name that came to my head to demonstrate Creepy-Girlchild's MO on prophesizing things to come.
>>
>>17543122
My daughter said monsters came in her room when she was sleeping, and that they scared her. When we moved into our current apartment she said "there's no monsters here, I like it."
>>
When i was young, my mother would wake up in the middle of the night and come check on my sister and I. One night when she came to check on me, she said i had been talking in my sleep. I asked her what i was saying and she said "I don't know, it sounded like you were speaking another language. Hebrew, maybe."
Now, the only language i know is English, and a smattering of Spanish. I have no knowledge of Hebrew or any other similar languages, so I don't know what was going on that night.
>>
>>17550520
I used to talk while sleeping too, my sister discovered it, she said I would sit and talk, also have that excesive laugh like if someone had shown me the best meme ever.
>>
I remember something spooky happening to me when I was about 6 years old.
I was lying in bed, sort of just thinking about stuff when I sat up- I can't remember if there was a reason I did so, or if I wanted something or what. But at that moment my mum walked into my room, and I almost started viewing myself from outside my body.
My mum had come in to close my blinds on the big window I have in my room (we still live in the same house) and I turned around so I could look out of it. However, I didn't see this through my eyes. Instead it's almost as if I was standing on my bed, looking down at myself.
I remember myself peering through the windows and saying 'they're coming, they're coming' and my mum was like 'what, who?' and I continuously just stared out the window. From what I could tell, the yard was dark, and littered with black shadows which looked vaguely like horse-people, or people on horses.
I then remember flopping back down into my bed, and my mum sitting on it, hands outstretched. At this point I felt as though I was looking through my own eyes again, and threw up in her outstretched hands ( I also ruined my favorite toy). Apparently, a similar thing happened to me again when I was about 13 and at a friends house- I sat bolt straight and said that they were coming, although I have 0 recollection of this.
Another less spook is memories of me and my twin sleeping in the same room at our old house. I would have been around four, and I remember getting up out of bed and skipping around the room, so fast almost that it felt like I was almost flying. I looked at myself doing this from the top of the roof, and watched myself get back into bed.
>>
>>17550572
cont. as another story
The last experience I can recall at present is me at a friends house, and I was about nine or ten. We were all sitting around having a bbq when a large black cat- almost a panther- darted past me. Nobody else saw, and I saw it lurking around me for the rest of the night. When I brought it up with my sister, she said she hadn't seen anything.
This all my spooks I can remember. If anyone has any sort of idea about what it could have been (paranormal or not) it would be interesting to hear.
>>
According to my grandmother, when I was 3 years
old I said "When I was a man, I lived in Germany. I had a fat wife, and she loved to laugh"

I didn't start speaking until I was 3, and the first thing I said was a complete sentence, in
a very clear and articulate voice "I'd like a glass
of milk, please"

I was crazy about old cars when I was a kid, it
started around the time I was 3 or 4. I didn't care
about new cars (this was the late 60's, mind you) but anytime I saw something from the 50's or older I would get very excited. Funny thing is, I didn't learn to drive until I was 18, because the thought of actually driving a car terrified me. I think I might have gotten killed in car accident in my previous life.
>>
>>17550520
>>17550533
I've had that, only not when I was a kid.
Had a nightmare of which I woke up screaming.
My sister and I sleep in the living room. (Poor fag family of 6 with only 2 rooms, long story)
She said I was speaking that block letter language before I woke up.
Figured out she meant russian.
Weird shit.
>>
File: 1458835472310.png (105KB, 448x352px) Image search: [Google]
1458835472310.png
105KB, 448x352px
>>17544926
>elijay

Sup man. My grandparents on my mothers side lived there on a farm. It actually has a landmark on the property.
>tfw thats almost enough to dox me cause its such a small town
Everything about those hills and old buildings in the woods creep me the fuck out. When I was 7-8 I would camp on the property with my dad and brother. Do you ever see chimneys sticking out of the ground? I used to find indian arrowheads ALL the time up there too. I wish I still had some but that was over 20 years ago. My granddad would warn us about playing on the indian burial grounds and it scared me.

Also to stay on topic, the scariest thing a kid said to me is that "they must be in jail..." when I was taking her trick or treating. my girlfriends friend was a meth addict and had a 5 year old daughter we would have to baby sit sometimes. When someone wasnt around, she assumed they were in jail. Depressing and creepy.
Also I was looking after my bosses 6 year old girl for a couple hours and she says out of nowhere
>you have a nice neck
Whats the deal with little girls that age? That actually made my skin crawl.
>>
>>17543122

It's not exactly something a kid said to me, but when I was a little kid I thought there was a monster under the bed. Thing was, I hallucinated him so hard that I would actually hear him talking to me at night about how he was going to eat me, and I could even feel him nibbling on my toes. On more than one occasion, he grabbed my ankle and pulled me halfway beneath the bed, before laughing and letting me go.

At least I hope these were just hallucinations.
>>
File: ghosts_014.jpg (7KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ghosts_014.jpg
7KB, 512x512px
>>17550640
When I was a kid, I would see faces outside my bedroom window similar to pic related, I refused to have my bed under a window for a long time. My mom told me there was coyotes outside, so I thought that's what the faces were called, having never seen a coyote at the time.
>>
>>17550520
>speaking hebrew in your sleep
sounds like it might be sleep apnea desu
>>
>>17545259
Your daughter sees you as half a person mang, im guessing your baby momma is a succubus and took you for everything including your three fiddy
>>
>>17543160
I still do this.

It is a sign of paranoia according to my old consular. >>17543220
>>
I had a combination of night terrors and sleep walking as a child.

Apparently, I could get out of the house and to our neighbors house to scream without making a noise in between . I could do this with child proof doors, locked and chained and sometimes barricaded.

I also apparently used to ramble about hating circuses and that I was going to die at one though I had never been to or near one because of living in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>17543122
https://youtu.be/v00OBvfze54

Watch and be enlightened you little bitch
>>
>>17552206
Nah m8, we split up before ex knew she was pregnant. I asked my daughter again today and she denies saying it. She said one now.
>>
When I was a kid in the third grade, 8 or 9 years old one time, I was trying to fall asleep in my room. It was pitch black, I had a box fan on the highest setting and my door was closed. My brother was in the room next to mine, he was probably early high school age and my mom was at the complete other end of the house. I remember being right on the verge of sleep and was holding a beanie baby I liked to sleep with. Out of nowhere, I heard this huge metallic BANG, like a clunking noise. If you can picture it "KNGG" extremely loud. It came right from the middle of my room. I remember screaming and screaming, and my mom and brother came running into the room. I remember them asking what happened and all I could do is cry and say "it hit me, it hit me." I don't know why. Nothing hit me. But later they both told me whatever the noise was, they could both hear it and it was extremely loud.
>>
>>17543122
One time my friend Bruce told me that his youngest son, Dexter told his (Dexter's) older brother Xavier something to the effect of "I'm happy that we're friends this time"

>the way he said it allegedly was in terms of lifetime as opposed to days but again they say stuff.
>>
>>17552393
>Dexter told his older brother Xavier
Are they raised on a healthy diet of Kale and Lentils?
>>
>>17552397
Maybe with their mom. They're seperated, but yeah, interesting name choices, eh? Not tht I'm one to talk, I'd name my son Fire if I had the chance
>>
>>17543143
My younger sister did that when she was about 3-4 years old. I don't remember the details since i was only 7 yo at the time. Now come to think of it, she was always staring at one particular corner in our room before bedtime. Strange.
>>
When I was a kid, I had this horrible nightmare that stood out and stayed vividly in my memory.

I 'woke up' and rolled over in bed, and I saw this tall shadow of someone in the darkness standing in front of my closet. It wasn't totally dark; a street light always seeped in through my closed blinds. I immediately got scared shitless and sat up, but it was gone. (Classic, right?)

All of a sudden, I'm waking up in bed again to see the silhouette this time standing directly beside me, leaning in above me. I freak the fuck out, toss my blankets and jump up but by the time I get the blanket off me it's gone again.

I'm thoroughly freaked to the core but before I have time to think I'm opening my eyes once more, waking up a third time. I'm still flipping out and toss the blanket off, seeing this shadowed figure at the foot of my bed this time. But this time it grabs my right leg incredibly tight and jerks me very unpleasantly out of bed. It proceeds to drag me into the hallway and the last thing I remember is screaming and pulling at the sheets on my bed. Next thing I know, I'm waking up a final time and said intruder is nowhere to be found. I started crying and woke up my mother at that point, she told me later she's never seen me so upset. I've never had problems with night terrors or sleep walking or anything like that, this was unusual.

I was maybe 7 or 8, somewhere around there. I remember it so distinctly though, it scared the pants off me.

I really hope it was only a dream.
>>
>>17543480
That sounds exactly like how my friend has described his schizophrenia
>>
>>17545852
yikes
>>
File: Cackling Cashews.jpg (3MB, 3600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Cackling Cashews.jpg
3MB, 3600x2400px
>>17550533
>laugh like if someone had shown me the best meme ever
>>
>>17552757
Those are pistachios, what the hell are you doing
>>
My childhood house was supposedly haunted.
>granddad's house
>his daughter's (my aunt) boyfriend
>an array of hunting rifles

It was an old brick house. The windows in the living room were strange, they slanted (like a camper window) when you opened them. You could have easily crawled through by sliding under the opened pane of glass.

>aunt's bf decides to steal a rifle while senpai is away
>1980s, you can leave the windows open
>the bf climbs through open window
>rifles are in the master bedroom
>get to hallway, door handle from master bedroom turns

"Oh shit, somebody's home," he thinks.
>"Mister anon, is that you?"
>bf thinks he's about to be shot, grandad was not one to fuck with
>no one answers
>door handle turns, door opens, as if to invite bf into the room
>"mister anon, you're scaring me "
>not a fuck was given
>out the same damned window

He later called to say he'd been in the house to steal, but would never come back alone again.
>>
>>17552778
>pistachios
those are hazelnuts
>>
>>17552798

> hazelnuts

those are pecans
>>
>>17552801
>pecans

You're right
>>
>>17544199
>>17544200
>>17544202
You guys honestly made my day pretty good
>>
>>17544195
>>17544199
>>17544200
>>17544202
>>17544214
Not only is this a great topic for a thread but there are the nicest people here.

Bump with a story.

My ex-girlfriends little sister (who I knew from ages 1 to 7) was always spooky as hell, up until she was around 5. When she was younger she would speak in gibberish that sounded strangely satanic, and rarely spoke regular words. She also couldn't write all the way up until her second year in school (everyone in her family was really slow with writing and speech) but her drawings always pictured what looked like runes or sigils. It was fucking. Weird.
>>
I'll tell one.

>Living with my parents, 5 year old sister, and 4 year old brother
>We share one computer in the living room and I only get to use it after everyone goes to bed
>One day, at around midnight, I was on the computer with the lights off
>Suddenly I hear my little sister crying and she comes to the living room and starts to point at a corner of the room
>I freak the fuck out, feel shills in my spine, and try to calm her down
>She kept on crying, harder this time, and keeps on pointing
>At this point I'm about to run to my room with her but I stop when she speaks
>"My brother bit me!"
>Turns out our little brother had bitten her finger and she was just showing it to me
>>
>>17550441
>Btw I'm 15yo lol
MODS. Seriously though, "the hatman" is like, the most common shadow person. The rest being more generic, sometimes giving off a fearful vibe and other times not. This one always gives off a malevolent vibe, especially if his eyes are red. Some think he is actually Satan. Try looking him up, Search for "shadow people" and "hatman."
>>
>>17543143
kid is showing early warning signs of autism
>>
>>17550210
That is fucking degenerate. I skin and debone dead animals I find too, but I would never hurt something that never did anything wrong. Your brother is disgusting, and I hope someone sets him on fire.
>>
File: 88a.png (495KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
88a.png
495KB, 459x612px
>>17550965
>>
>>17544571
As ridiculous as it sounds. That shit works.
>>
File: 1457751774893.jpg (114KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1457751774893.jpg
114KB, 1366x768px
Inb4 I said Jesus.

My wife's childhood: abuse, neglect, drugs, etc. She has scars on her body. Finally ended up in a group home until 18.
>we meet our second day of bible college
>engaged after 3 months
>married after 1 year
>pregnant 3 months later

Wife never had a family, nor did I. It was lonely besides each other. Then:
>going to have baby
>tell our few friends
>"anon, I love you, it's going to be great! "
>mfw she miscarried

I had to work, lots of classes, she had to be home with nobody but herself & a room full of things for a baby that wasn't coming.
>when we first met, I gave her a cat for valentines day
>cat has kittens
>they help her make it through being alone
>all summer, the kittens live at our house
We gave them away, she cried to see them go.

Can't...
>>
>>17554726
Cont:
Move into nice apts, forget all about the miscarriage and even the kittens.

Fast forward two years later, my son is now a toddler, very intelligent, but slow in talking. Everyone glosses over what he says but I pay attention.
>god put you together
>explain he was in mommy's tummy
>he starts telling me a very bizarre story
>"no da-ya I was in the sky, then (gibberish), and then you turned me into anon. "
>mfw my theology on preexistence of the soul has just been changed

One day we were talking about whatever, I again said
>you were a baby once
>in mommy's tummy
>he cuts me off
>he's frustrated, already knows the story
>"and da-ya, god he put me to-geth-er, he put me in mommy tummy"
>yes son, let me stir these noodles
>"but it wasn't time for anon, so Jesus gave you kitty cats instead "
>mind blown

We never told him about the kittens. We didn't even have the mother cat, had given it all away because apartments, no pets. I certainly never tried to explain a miscarriage to my two year old.
>>
>>17546080
what the fuck bro write them all!
>>
>>17543480
He's gotta be confident, man.
>>
My nephew was pretty freaky as a kid.

Used to do this crazy ass demon sounding voice, think a cradle of filth song but vocals coming from a 6 month old.

Other thing he'd do was, when he was on his own in the lounge room, he'd babble on in baby gibberish and laugh, while looking sightly up as though he was looking up at someone, every now and then lift his arms like he wanted to be picked up.

He only ever did it in that one spot, in that house. Never did it anywhere else.
>>
>>17555274
Had one or two things when I was a kid too.

One is my story, other is my sister's story.

My story:
> In bed sleeping
> wake up because I feel a weight on the bed like someone sat down
> look over and see young girl, around 6-8 years old, dark hair, white dress
> see that for some reason a basketball is on the bed (basketball was always kept outside)
> I grab the basketball and roll over to face the wall
> see spider on wall
> freak out and crush spider onto wall with basketball
> keep facing wall while shaking in fear over spider and ghost
> fall asleep
> wake up in the morning, no ghost
> BadDream.jpg
> see squished spider on wall and basketball on bed
> Allofmynope.exe

Sisters story is shorter since I didn't see it
> Saw me in a white dress playing outside
> Yelled out that it was time for dinner
> I came running from the bedroom where I was playing with another sister
> She looked outside and no sign of other girl she saw

Turns out that all of us (three older sisters and mother) all saw a young girl in a white dress at one point or another in that house, though we didn't find out until a few years ago when we got to talking about ghosts.
>>
> Very young around 5ish
> Sleep in same bed as mother
> Wake up at night and see a little girl in front of the bed.
> Little girl walks over to the cat kennel in the corner of the room.
> She climbs on top of it and stands there.
> I wake up my mother and tell her that my younger cousin(Who lives in the same household but different part of the house) is standing on the cat kennel
> She looks and sees nothing.
> She turns on the light there is nothing
> Clearly not a dream as I was awake enough to tell her and she recalls.
> Since I was a kid I would have assumed it was my younger cousin since she was the only little girl I knew but thinking back on it she really didn't look anything like her.
>>
>>17544152
I figure you're kidding but if not, saying things like eye lasers and momentous wills may make having a family difficult to achieve.
>>
>>17545852
Don't know why but that spooped me pretty good.
>>
>>17543520
hi

sorry for my english
>>
>>17543160
I did this to my plush toys, would scrape at their plastic eyes, coluor the eyes with black pencil and stuff. I thought they looked prettier that way.
I don't have shizophrenia or paranoia as far as I know, but I do have an anxiety disorder and a fucked-up nervous system due to birth trauma.
>>
>>17552841

>You're right

Your sight
>>
>>17543160
I used to do the same thing but instead of the eyes I'd scratch out the genitals. Weird.
>>
>>17543552
Did you watch a lot of telly? or around a lot of other kids/people with different accents? Kids pick up on accents incredibly well and even being with someone for say 5 hours a week can heavily influence their pronunciation of words.

I only know this because I am English and this kid in my class used to speak with an american accent, it was down to the above point.

Sorry for the english
>>
here you go, shit children say
>>>/s4s/
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.