[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America and Freemasonry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 62

This is outside the entrance of our IRS headquarters...reality terrifies me
>>
>>17542964
>This is outside the entrance of our IRS headquarters...reality terrifies me

muuh conspiracies
>>
Muh patterns
You suffer from autism, OP.
>>
File: 4122692051_4e8bafe67a.jpg (189KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
4122692051_4e8bafe67a.jpg
189KB, 500x333px
Threads like this really threaten you guys don't they?
>>
>>17542991
>>17542964
Conspiracy theory time
What if I told you that a large number of Satan worshipers are Satan himself,
Satan is able to live through dead bodies that he puppeteers with magic, keeping them alive with medicine.
These puppets are known as zombies, voodoo people, lizards, devils, the Jinn, etc.
These drones are the things that are oppressing mankind.
He and his puppets are described in scripture as having secret counsels, the evil in high places, etc.
Ecclesiastes 5:8, Ephesians 6:12, Surah 58:10, Surah 8:36
The 6,000 year old tentacle monster that is Satan conspires against humanity in these secret meetings, where it is almost like he is having a tea party all by himself with dead bodies.
He is in fact, the 1%, almost all by himself, and he is pretty much just a little fat boy who wants everything for himself, much like Eric Cartman
He is also bisexual, and transgender, and a special little snowflake
He's a joke
He also 404s all the good threads
>>
No interest in this topic fellow anons...I think it's insane that occult Shit is in front of our IRS
>>
>>17543170
What do the hand signs mean?
>>
is /x/ really just a bunch of dumbfucks who just watched some youtube videos or read a facebook posts?
idiots...
Symbolism is meant for people who aren't fucking retards.
See what happens when retards see something they don't understand?
(people like OP)
HURRDURRR Oh muh god the Illumnati!!11 the freemaisons!!11 Globalist Agenda!!11 Muh chakras!!11

fucking retards, learn to read the symbols then you would know, and then you would not look like fucking retards.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 600x693px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 600x693px
>>17542964
>all these faggots scared of freemasons
My friends grandfather used to be head of an Australian Lodge before he lost his mind. Man was totally insane, and spilled everything, I understand a fair few people ITT will not believe me, but for the few sane ones left on /x/ I will say what he told me:
>get together on certain nights
>eat and drink
>carry out mundane rituals with ancient craftsmans tools
>talk about lodge logistics
>talk about business they will pass around
>go home
Scary stuff hey guys.
>>
>>17542991
Doesn't to me. Why the hell would they have such a rubbish chair(s)?
>>
>>17543201
I feel like I read once it was a magical sign that guaranteed financial prosperity but don't quote me on that
>>
>>17542964
Creepy shit aside, what bothers me most is how much this crap cost. Frankly I don't think they should be spending tax dollars on goofy art for government buildings. "Hey Joe, the pillars need a new coat of paint...go audit some more people."
>>
>>17542991
The U.S. was built by Masons. If you don't like it then get out.
>>
>>17543360
So you are sympathetic to the Masons anon??
>>
>>17543066
It was never hidden and it doesn't need to be. You think that you have discovered something special but literally everyone who matters already knows about this shit. Why is it such a big deal to you? How does it affect you negatively?
>>
>>17543366
Yes, if you love America then you love Masonry. Are you some type of ultramontanist?
>>
I actually know a firmer member of the free masons. He's about 15-20 years older than me, and he's very friendly and accomadating. I occasionally visit his apartment to associate with him and the other friends he frequently allows over. He is on disability and I assume he becomes lonely, which would explain his welcoming behavior. One day I visited him while stoned, and usually when I smoke I develop a comedic interests in any unique info available to me. I asked him how to join the free-masons, he was eager to explain. He told me that I must receive a sort of recommendation from a current-well reputed member. He told me it is very likely I know one already, perhaps a friend of my parents, a church-goer, maybe a friendly neighbor. He explained what follows without asked. "At the lower levels of the general membership, there isn't anything off-putting or suspicious going on. I was a member for 10 years before I left because I could no longer afford membership dues. I was spending 2-3 thousand dollars a year. It seems that access to higher order, and the subsequent knowledge, are not available but to those who are proven loyal. These members are often long-standing members, perhaps 30 years of belonging to the group."
>>
>>17543375
I just recognize it as Satanic
>>
>>17543391
Why do you think that?
>>
>>17543066
>magic totems

That so what?
>>
>>17542964
Might be time to illegally immigrate to mexico
>>
>>17543379
>I was spending 2-3 thousand dollars a year.
Bloody hell, did he say what on? I spend $500/yr belonging to several lodges and damn near every appendant body (even those who charge high due to exchange rates since headquarters are in the UK or Belgium).
>It seems that access to higher order, and the subsequent knowledge, are not available but to those who are proven loyal.
Hah, that's how it should be. Used to be that the "higher" degrees were like a filter to keep out the Rotary members, but they were every single one overtaken by the jewel collectors.

>>17543391
>recognize
>>
>>17543391
satanism is more affiliated with LaVey (who was an edgy fag) and LaVey got it from occult/luciferianism ideas from Aleister Crowley (an even edgier fag) who adopted his ideas from masons
>the more you know
keep digging kid, this gets a lot more fun
>>
>>17543402
Masonry...real Freemasonry...is derived from ancient Egyptian occult knowledge which was imparted by Lucifer and his Fallen Angels...if you really do your research you will discover this...
>>
>>17543407
That doesn't bother you at all the US government actively utilizing magical totems????
>>
>>17543452
You seem to be crossing your mythos in ways which don't work. Plus, Masonry isn't really derived from Egyptian stuff. Mostly just Christian, Roman, and Greek.
>>
>>17543450
Lavey was a joke his crap wasn't Satanic at all...Freemasonry is Lucifer worship
>>
>>17543470
just no
>>
>>17543470
>Freemasonry is Lucifer worship
Only in the traditional Biblical sense (not this post-KJV bullshit), and then only in the Christian degrees.
>>
>>17543465
The eye of horus is prominent as well as pyramids...I'm willing to hear you out but can you explain that?
>>
>>17543474
Just yes
>>
wow this thread sucks and op is a retarded twelve year old
sweeerve
>>
>>17543478
Explain what? The Egyptians used the Eye of Horus/Ra as their All-Seeing Eye symbol. The ASE is a traditional Christian symbol as well, representing the omnipresence of God.
>>
>>17543481
LaVey wrote the satanic bible how is he not affiliate with what is now modern "satanism"? luciferianism =/= satanism. luciferianism is much older and is not what the masons practice despite how much david icke you have been reading.
>>
>>17542993
If you spent more then five minutes just reading wikipedia and instead objectively tried
understanding our world and our history then yes you'd understand the patterns and reasons it is unnerving dipshit. But I'm sure your "extensive independent investigation of the truth" provided you all the insight you need to decide what's "autism" and not at all "important". Of course now I'm sure you'll tell me all about how much time you've "studied" this subject without citing any valid or pertinent sources on the subject.

>must just be a style of art that someone liked
>no symbolism or specific meaning here

Sincerely Anon.
>>
>>17543492
seems like you are triggered? are you missing your reddit hugbox?
>>
>>17543491
Lavey didn't believe a lick of it. He was just promoting humanism and calling it Satanism..

In all respect please show me examples of the ASE being Christian not Luciferian
>>
>>17543508
Guessing that second line was for me. https://www.google.com.au/search?q=all+seeing+eye+church&biw=1366&bih=644&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiequKUl_TLAhVFW5QKHbLrAssQ_AUIBigB
>>
>>17543452
Masonry was essentially created as an alternative to the false dichotomy of ultramontanists vs the divine rule of Kings.

It was an option for theists that did not believe in being ruled by men (atheists are not allowed in)

The reason that it needed to be a secret society is that this idea was extremely politically dangerous at the time. Kings and Popes were very powerful unlike now.

It achieved its main objective with the creation of the United States of America which is a secular, democratic country with freedom of religion. For this reason Freemasonry is not particularly relevant to the modern world anymore and it has been falling apart over time. Masonry already won. Kings and Popes have basically no power now.

A lot of current Masons don't really realize this though because it is not explained at lower levels.
>>
>>17543517
That sounds logical but at higher degrees it is revealed to be Luciferian not Deists
>>
>>17543517
Nobody quits while they are ahead. They just switched their focus to other things
>>
>>17543517
>Masonry was essentially created as an alternative to the false dichotomy of ultramontanists vs the divine rule of Kings.
[Citation Needed] and reconcile that with the monarchist teachings of Masonry.
>The reason that it needed to be a secret society is that this idea was extremely politically dangerous at the time.
[Citation Needed] at least in regards to it being a secret society, and you'll have to disprove the knowledge we have of guild meetings.
>It achieved its main objective with the creation of the United States of America
[Citation Needed] and again reconcile that with most Masons at the time being loyalists, and the traitors having broken their Masonic obligations.
>>
>>17543515
>shills
you are really misinformed but you are acting like a know-it-all prick.
why is this?
>>
>>17543239
Sounds like your grandfather never made it to the inner circle. The whole point is not all members are made privy to the most important teachings and knowledge. Your grandfather was just another piece of the outer thread of the rope. A pawn just like yourself, never destined to be anything more than that.
>>
>>17543546
>Sounds like your grandfather never made it to the inner circle.
Always one more degree, huh?
>>
>>17543545
Because I do know the truth and am sick of every one lost in Lucifers illusions trying to"correct" me

I've done the home work anon
>>
>>17543551
>I've done the home work anon
obviously not enough
>>
>>17543555
We must agree to disagree anon
>>
>>17543560
no i just disagree
>>
>>17543371
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>>
>>17543573
...shhh goyim quiet now.. nothing effects you negatively... ignore the symbols which show you the light
>>
>>17543571
Then we agree!
>>
>>17543579
listen buddy the LARPing is fun and all but I am trying to help you believe it or not. if you think this whole circus is run by grown men who play dress up in capes and hold funny rituals then you are missing the point. that shenanigans are all just for show whether they believe it or not. you don't have to fear the devil if you don't believe in him, and if you believe in him then turn to god.
>>
>>17543577
>nothing effects you negatively
Magic don't real. Symbols are artwork.
>>
>>17543590
but ignore the symbols.. they mean nothing more than funny pictures drawn by old people or architects... they mean nothing... shhh
>>
>>17543597
They have meaning, but you're a fool if you think they can affect you.
>>
>>17543585
I'm completely on Yahweh s side...I just want the larger public to consider the oddity of magic/occult symbols on a place like our IRS...Lucifers handiwork is everywhere
>>
>>17543066
powerful magic totems? we're trillions in debt wheres the fucking magic. shills? maybe not everyone accepts stupid shit at face value. masonic symbols? werent 3/4 of the entire signatories of the declaration of independence masonic? why would they not slap freemason shit onto the nation they were forming, esp if some masonic values seeped into the values of the fledgling nation?

honestly, dont be pricks about it. if you wanna say shit, BACK IT UP. dont fucking post a picture and call everyone retarded, you just look like a dumb piece of shit who thinks theyre above everyone else when youre just as lost as anyone else in the world.

if youve got proof take it to the DA , if you arent gonna put up then shut up. dont be a SHEEP. live up to your own actions
>>
>>17543603
>werent 3/4 of the entire signatories of the declaration of independence masonic?
No.
http://bessel.org/declmas.htm
http://www.mn-masons.org/sites/mn-masons.org/files/6195.doc
>>
>>17543603
Like I would trust the DA...
>>
>>17543585
>listen buddy the LYing is fun and all but I am trying to trick you believe it or not. if you think this whole circus is run by grown men who worship satan in capes and hold demonic rituals then you are exactly right. that shenanigans are all just for dragging you to hell believe it or not. you don't have to fear the devil if you are him, and if you aren't then turn to god.

Fixed
>>
>>17543611
Thanks anon that is how I read it!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>17543603
>>
>>17543611
>>17543619
wow you guys are sad little kiddos with this thinking.
the world is ruled by GOD believe it or not and men who believe in GOD. what does that mean? it means whatever you want it to mean but it is goodness. the men who run this world are men of faith, not the guys who believe in contrarian bullshit. they have tricked some people along those lines and used them for their *dirty work but all the NWO stuff will lead you back to the church because that's where it is. the church and the state(s)
>>
>>17543540
The one word answer to these objections is "compartmentalization".

There are different parts to Freemasonry. Most of it was just for show/recruitment. You cannot openly oppose monarchy when you live in a monarchy or when your compatriots live in a monarchy so the public facing part had to be pro-monarchy.

Regular Masons wouldn't necessarily be loyal to these ideas.

You are correct to say that Freemasonry is not a secret society though. It is more that some Freemasons created a secret society. Its not like the organization was specifically built for this purpose.

The entire thing was just built off of actual stone masonry trade guilds to begin with after all.

Basically, the leadership realized that they had a certain amount of political power at some point and one thing lead to another.

This isn't really relevant to the modern day though.
>>
>>17543611
Kek.

Watch out man. If you keep exposing my secrets I will have to do some magic on you.
>>
>>17543650
>The one word answer to these objections is "compartmentalization".
Cop out.
>There are different parts to Freemasonry. Most of it was just for show/recruitment. You cannot openly oppose monarchy when you live in a monarchy or when your compatriots live in a monarchy so the public facing part had to be pro-monarchy.
Or perhaps it's just pro-monarchy?
>Regular Masons wouldn't necessarily be loyal to these ideas.
Your use of "regular" is Masonically amusing.
>>
>>17543649
You need to go back to shill university and upgrade your courses. If the world is run by godly men if satan is your god, the bible itself states that he is the ruler of this world.
>>
>>17543546
>my grandfather
What the fuck
>not the innercircle
I think you need to learn to read anon, it was a friends grandfather, and he ran the fucking lodge for the Australian East Coast...
How inner are you expecting this circle to be? especially if someone has "leaked" it to you autists?
>>
I must be the only architect here.

Obelisks are bad ass.

Pyramids are dope af.

It's not "occult symbology" - it's Egyptian revival. It was the coolest fucking thing around when they unearthed king tuts tomb and sent images and exhibits of the sarcophagus and shit around the world for the public to see.

It's still pretty fucking rad.

What are we supposed to do with a big contract, build another glass box? I'm an "artist" myself and that shit is tiring and basically fucking insulting.

Also magic isn't real btw. If you can prove it is there's a million dollar prize waiting for you...
>>
File: Poor-magikarp.jpg (58KB, 591x594px) Image search: [Google]
Poor-magikarp.jpg
58KB, 591x594px
>>17543458
> IRS
> US Government
Pick one. The Internal Revenue Service, like the Federal Reserve, cooperates but is not affiliated with the United States Federal Government.
>>
>>17543684
The bible doesn't state anything about satan outside of the book of job where the Hebrew "hasatan" (literally, the adversary) is transliterated to "satan."

Or you know,
>[citation needed]
>>
>>17543840
>The Fed is not affiliated with the US gov
>The IRS is not affiliated with the US gov
Wha...what? I don't think you know what you're talking about, in fact I know that you don't know what you're talking about. They work independently of other parts of the US government, but they are certainly apart of the government...
>>
>>17543937
This guy.
>>
>>17543937
Bruh. The Federal Reserve is a privately owned bank that lends money to the US Government, not a branch of government. What branch would it belong to? Who are its elected officials? Like so, the IRS is a private collection agency for the IMF, who own the Federal Reserve.
>>
>>17543937
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/01/27/know-irs-fed-private-corporations/
>>
>>17543379
You don't spend money to be a mason...
>>
>>17543391
They're all Christians...
>>
>>17543992
You kinda do. Have to keep lights on in the buildings somehow. Most lodges are around $100-$300yr, broken down into rent/upkeep, electricity, any other luxuries, then maintenance of property (regalia), and if they're smart, enough to make a small profit to fill the coffers for any emergencies. A percentage of that goes to Grand Lodge for the same thing.
Works the same with all appendant bodies, but they're typically cheaper, as the cost of insurance is covered by Grand Lodge.
>>
>>17543816
Your sad...
>>
It's just Egyptian symbology, it's not satanic or anything like Christians say
>>
>>17544223
Egyptian symbols come from Fallen Angel worship

So yes Satanic
>>
>>17543960
The IMF doesn't own the federal reserve.

The bank of international settlements does
>>
I always heard that they had the most insane murals inside the IRS building, crazier than the DIA ones, but I never saw pictures, and I think they removed the murals
>>
>>17544206
You're* :^)
>>
>>17544265
>Egyptian symbols come from Fallen Angel worship
Pretty sure Egyptian stuff predates anything like that.
>>
>>17544265
Egyptians arent satanic
>>
>>17544280
IMF owns them.
>>
>>17543755
this.
>>
>>17544299
Satan leads the Fallen Angels

Egyptians worship Fallen Angels

Create symbols for that worship

Freemasonry uses same rituals and symbols

= Satanic

Just stop being an ignorant contrarian...it's exactly that Modern day Lucifer worship
>>
I love how none of the posts mention anything about the P2 Lodge, which was part of an actual Freemason conspiracy.

/x/ remains worst bord by far and away for FOREVER AND EVER.
>>
>>17544387
No, you dumb fuck, they worship GODS.
>>
>>17544387
>Freemasonry uses same rituals and symbols
Well, no.
>Egyptians worship Fallen Angels
Also no.
>Satan leads the Fallen Angels
Isn't that Samael?

>>17544395
Probably because we all agree on it. Masons and detractors.
>>
Pitiful as so many shills or dumbfucks who knows.
>>
File: X.jpg (30KB, 600x590px)
X.jpg
30KB, 600x590px
>>17544395
I hate how you came here and choose to be a prick and don't talk about it
>>
>>17544424
:^)
>>
>>17544424
Good Lord, just google it. It was the Mafia and Vatican taking over an Italian lodge to use as a front. Then their banker ran away with Papal and Family money, so he ended up whacked. Big scandal.
>>
>>17543517
The United States is definitely not democratically run now. The free masons may be coming back to oust the Federal Reserve. Or they switched sides and helped to bring it back. It's hard to tell.
>>
>>17543266
I properly lol'd at the brown plastic folding chair on the right!
>>
>>17544433
It was even worse than that. The CIA was utilizing them as part of Operation Gladio, a multinational conspiracy to build secret armies in the event of a Warsaw Pact invasion (or at least that was the rationale). Said secret armies sometimes (at least in Italy from what I remember) cooridinated terrorist attacks in conjunction with the governments that might be blamed on the left wing and would try to identify any leftists for mass murder should such a day arise.

The Mafia also served to beat up communists and strikers, attacking pro-Viet Minh French dockworkers during the First Indochina War and Italian communists during the 40s election, without said interference the Communists there would have won by 60% of the vote. In Sicily around 5 people per day were being murdered by the Mafia.

Italy's banks also served as one of many ways for the US to covertly support Saddam during the Iran Iraq War. The scandal that helped expose everything was that Italian banks IIRC were conspiring to supply Iraq with nuclear weapons material.
>>
File: der-donald.jpg (455KB, 4272x3204px) Image search: [Google]
der-donald.jpg
455KB, 4272x3204px
>>17543360
Thats actually really good advice.

"When you see the unclean thing standing where it ought not, flee to the mountains"
>>
>>17544404
The fallen angels were the so called Gods my man
>>
>>17543091
God a good laugh out of this. Good food for thought, too. Cheers
>>
>>17544583
Nah, just the beliefs and constructs of others.
Not everything is about you and your beliefs.
>>
>>17543816
surface-level thinking at its finest
>>
>>17543091
Whatever you say schlomo
>>
>>17543223
And you made no point except having a foaming at the mouth moment.
>>
>>17543603
oh, shill-kun, you will never win desu~
>>
>>17543649
>run by GODLY men
Anon, they pay you to say that? or do they pay you to believe it?
>>
>>17544583
What of the pagan gods? The ones that even the Abrahamic texts make reference to, outside the context of demons/fallen angels.

Why do the Talmudists so hate the pagan nations, and why were they so intent on destroying the false idols if these false idols are the same fallen angels they worship? Wouldn't they encourage it?
>>
>>17544592
Its just the fact anon...

I have no stake in any particular answers...

But fallen angels came down all over the world and became gods...
>>
>>17543201
>What do the hand signs mean?

it's a nod to rule via misdirection, easy enough for anyone to see, stupid place to have it, makes those in rule look desperate and needy
>>
>>17543223
>Symbolism is meant for people who aren't fucking retards.

it's for retards too,
>>
>>17543517
>Kings and Popes have basically no power now.

stop it, the power of monarch is ever present
>>
>>17544624
>Its just the fact anon...
It really isn't. All these beliefs are reasonably separate. The Gods of one aren't necessarily the daemons of another.
>>
>>17543649
>the men who run this world are men of faith,

the homosexual kind? I'm just wondering which council of dwarves you've been investigating
>>
>>17543650
>The entire thing was just built off of actual stone masonry trade guilds to begin with after all.

it dates back to a more ancient group of thinkers who also were stone tradesmen,

like socrates
>>
>>17543816
>Also magic isn't real btw.

magic describes the process of changing people's minds using words, images, sounds or ideas

everything is magic
>>
>>17544662
>it dates back to a more ancient group
In essence, yes. In practice, no.
>>
>>17544665
Hilarious how people like you have to keep changing the definition of magic so you don't look wrong.
>>
>>17544657
Google the divine council

This helps explain it.

Give it an open minded read anon
>>
>>17544679
It's still a very narrow and Hebrew-centric view. Like, "these people couldn't possibly have their own beliefs, they could only be attached to ours, except wrong."
>>
>>17543585
Shill or not, you're autistic as fuck. Troll somewhere else. This is /x/, don't like it? Leave.
>>
>>17542964
That's fucking ugly looking I'm not surprised it's the IRS headquarters.
>>
It's scary how many people are hired to post here and accuse all regulars of being insane.
>>
>>17544764
Well fuck you too. It is not like this is some dream job that pays well. Most of us simply will take any job or risk becoming homeless.
>>
>>17544767

so you admit that your life sucks, you don't even believe in what you post and you fear the social repercussions of the very events you're facilitating them to accomplish... yet you get off on talking shit about us NORMAL PEOPLE. Eat shit and die. I hope you choke on that shit once it reaches your throat.
>>
>>17544764
>The only people who disagree with me or think i'm crazy are paid to do so
And I thought I was narcissistic.
>>
>>17544789
>I am too autistic to recognize sarcasm
>>
>>17544804

how are those work benefits? too bad you won't be alive to use them once they're through with you.
>>
>>17542964
For once and for all you have to learn the difference between a secret society, and a society with secrets.
From all seits and cults aout there, masonry is probably the least secretive one. The members identify themselves public wearing the symbol, you know where their buildings are, you know when their meetings take place, they even anounce it in the newspapers like a social event. They are not a secret society. They have secrets inside their 33 circles. Learn the fucking difference.
>>
>>17544825
>The people disagreeing with me are only paid to do so! Everything i say is perfect and true 100% of the time, so no person could see fault with me without compensation.
>>
just FYI people, there are Google AI experiments that do exactly this kind of shill posting... scavenging the internet via rss feeds just to call the anon posting batshit crazy with no argument whatsoever. as mentioned... it only took one minute for a shill to show up here and attempt to mock the OP.
>>
>>17544789
>taking the bait this hard
Newfag detected
>>
>>17544828

have an actual argument or not? you're only proving my point even more.
>>
>>17544833
The real scary thing here anon, is that if you are correct, what makes you think OP is not another AI specifically designed to attract you autists? and we are all here simply to make this thread seem real, so that you post and let the system know that you are aware of what it is up to.
How do you lunatics sleep at night with all of these implications?
>>
>>17544838
Your argument is that the people disagreeing with you are paid to do so. Ridicule is all you deserve. Unless you care to take a position which can actually be discussed?
>>
>>17544828

we're posting pictures with masonic symbols and talking about masons and you're trying to disagree with what exactly?? yeah. i thought so.
>>
I can see IP addresses and you'd be surprised how many shills post from the same building.
>>
>>17544849
kek
>>
>>17544844
With the idea that only paid workers disagree with your notions. And the only questionable "Masonic" symbol was OPs. There have otherwise only been two pics of things which are clearly lodge related.
>>
The real beef i got with all this consipiracy shit you know man is that we all have to get along but you wonder who isnt and its all like where do the not getters go gettem and you look on the tv and you see the faces embraces the hatreds. I found this bug spray that gives me the intoxicating euphoria i love most
>>
File: image.png (826KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
826KB, 800x800px
Maybe they ran America. My grandfather was one, never talked to him about it but my family is very well connected in our town business wise but it's only 14,000 people and back in his day way smaller so being well connected is more of having a family history in the town. So yeah I'm sure they have influence and the higher ups probably have a fuck load but it's of no concern for me, or you, cause Echs runs this bitch now
>>
>>17544841
Im op and im very real brother...

Why is my first pic questionable? Masonic poles
>>
http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/restrict.html

ashlar
keystone
>>
Masonic______Satanic
>>
File: 1430898067480.jpg (142KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1430898067480.jpg
142KB, 500x375px
>>17543550
>b-but he wasn't in the inner-inner-inner circle! Only the 3 are allowed...
>>
File: GrandTempleMosaicArk.jpg (576KB, 590x387px) Image search: [Google]
GrandTempleMosaicArk.jpg
576KB, 590x387px
In my eyes, indisposed, in disguise as no one knows.
Lies the face, hides the snake, the son in my disgrace.
>>
File: mural11.jpg (63KB, 476x616px) Image search: [Google]
mural11.jpg
63KB, 476x616px
>>17545264
Black hole sun.
won't you come.
and wash away the rain.
>>
File: deus-ex-helios-endgame-quote.png (153KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
deus-ex-helios-endgame-quote.png
153KB, 640x480px
>>17545267
All systems go, the son hasn't died, deep in my bones, straight form inside.
I'm waking up.

welcome to the new age.
>>
>>17543201

I know you've gotten two separate answers already, but the signs to me look like the hands of the baphomet; and alternatively, the hands of Jesus. Makes sense when, in literature, they are inversions of each other.
>>
>>17543201

david bowie worlds reference.
>>
>>17544404

Anything beyond man's current grasp of reality could have the potentiality of being considered by those same men to be "Godly" -* it's all tiers. An angel to man could be considered godly, an archangel to man would be considered a greater god.

It's all the same layer to the eye that cannot perceive depth.

>>17544452

Me too right? And the fact that the basically limo'd my grandma's kitchen chair, painted it blue, and threw a compass on it... Really does seem like a grandiose D&D setup.
>>
>>17544623

Time to derail the thread with speculation. What if there's more than one god? I mean, if multiverse theory exists, why can't deist theory be applied across religions? There's the JudeoChristian-Islamic God, there're the Pantheons, so on and so forth...

Who are we to say that what JC-I's call Allah/Yhwh/God isnt jsut the newest deity on the playground; or the biggest or strongest?

I think it's an interesting concept that all of the gods exist, and may even have friendly rivalries going - or that they and their pantheons belong to a hierarchy above and incorporating their own.
>>
>>17545414
The rivalrys dont seem too friendly
>>
>>17543066
>Any legit thread got multiples "hurr durr you're dumb" replies.
a very reliable way to detect genuine/valuable info/thread actually.
>>
>>17545414
>>17545469
Just access all the variopus gods Highest Selves where they are all pals and work under The ALL and you'll be communing with some kickass patrons!
>>
>>17545485
The marketing shills on /tv/ are complete fucking amateurs. These guys on /x/ are pretty subtle in comparison.

I started calling the /tv/ marketing team out during the Star Wars spamfest and got hit with a barrage of damage control. Maybe 5 times what you'd expect if I'd posted politically inflammatory bait. In their eagerness to deny that there were shills posting on /tv/, they exposed themselves beyond all doubt.

Hilariously, I then pointed out that there's just no way the regular /tv/ community cares that much about denying the existence of covert marketing (we're talking maybe a dozen REALLY angry flame posts, consecutively, in 5 minutes), and they immediately fell silent. No coordination, no conviction, they just all shut up at once.

The few honest users in the thread spent the rest of the thread laughing at their incompetence. I wish I'd screencapped it, I guess someone might've done. Stand by, I'll check the archives...
>>
>>17545549
I really do believe this
>>
>>17545498

I mean that's kinda where I'm going, though. Like a huge fucking playground for all of the deities' true selves.
>>
>>17543001
I have that sign on a small post in my town... What's funny is, everyone here is either black, old, or poor (or all three). A little railroad town called Fulton, KY. I'll take a pic of it next time I'm out. I keep on meaning to.
>>
I believe that many threads are created and almost instantly the first reply insults the topic and the OP
>>
>>17543445
>Hah, that's how it should be. Used to be that the "higher" degrees were like a filter to keep out the Rotary members, but they were every single one overtaken by the jewel collectors.

So they have like an 'old-white-man's version of a gangland/criminal rivalry? Them and the Rotary Club? Do they have an alliance with the Lyon's?
>>
>>17545549
I've seen some weird shit on r9k too

one guy admitted to turning a profit just by posting cuckold porn, then if i recall, had screenshots of posts only he could see that said things like "you'll regret this" and "they wont listen to you anyway"

we stopped watching commercials and they disney channel so they found other methods
>>
Jeb bush satanist is he a mason??
>>
File: wish you would tbh.png (18KB, 612x240px) Image search: [Google]
wish you would tbh.png
18KB, 612x240px
>>17545806
That's fucked up. There's been WAY too much of that shit posted on 4chan, particularly the "problematic" boards that have a racist/misogynist element. /r9k/ is obviously one of those.

I'd guess by the nature of the targets and the attacks that it's a politically motivated stunt. There was a clear influx of people trying to "tone-police" on 4chan around the time that Gamergate and The Fappening put 4chan in the spotlight. Shitposting increased exponentially, and while standard shitposting has been ignored for a while (nobody tells spammers, trolls etc to go back to /b/ any more), anything politically offensive was suddenly being attacked by users with a clear progressive agenda. They pretend they're original users of the site, spouting memes and yelling about Reddit but their arrival was far too noticeable.

I'd guess there's an actual organisation that pays people to spam shit on here as some kind of childish punishment for triggering them, giving Gamergate a home base, attacking Gawker, or that brutal raid on Tumblr/wherever by /b/ that apparently led to a suicide attempt. They can't do it themselves (because they're too sensitive lol) so they hire proxy goons to do it.

I'd love to know more about your /r9k/ agent and who exactly were controlling him.
>>
>>17545863
I'll add one more thing to this as well.

One way to tell if someone is an "imposter:" They'll shit on the board and on 4chan in general. Not just the usual "we're all loser faggots" 4chan stuff, but genuine disdain for the board and the users. Complain about shitposting and they'll answer with "who cares, the whole place is shit." They'll stereotype you as a 4chan user (neckbeard, basement dweller etc) as though they're not on 4chan themselves! They'll refer to the board/site as "you" rather than "we."

They can spout memes with the best of them (maybe they go on some kind of orientation training) but they can't hide the fact that they identify as a complete outsider and they can't hide their disdain for the community.

You'd think part of their cover would be pretending they like it here (why else would you be here?) but I guess constantly lying to a group of people requires that kind of dehumanisation of and separation from your victims that only skilled politicians can hide. If someone comes here with an ulterior motive (be it political, corporate, data mining or whatever), they just can't treat the place with respect.
>>
>>17545863
i fear its just many newfags, sir
>>
>>17544932
That is exactly what an AI would be programmed to say.
>>
>>17543360

to live out of the lie is one thing but to literally move out of this huge piece of land is another. but yes either way i think the best thing would be to move out since the USA is just one big spiritual descent.
>>
>>17546129
Its gonna be bad. Get out while you can.
>>
>>17546140
Northern Canada anons trust me
>>
>>17542991
abnormal =/= sinister
>>
>>17546581
In this case it does. Shills only draw attention to what they are supposed to be shilling.
>>
>>17545754
>So they have like an 'old-white-man's version of a gangland/criminal rivalry?
No, i meant more in ethos. Rotary is alms giving. Masonry is meant to be real charity, and learning. Trouble is we have stuff which is attractive to the former (titles, regalia, honours, etc).
>>
>>17546838
ah.
>>
>>17546838
Rotary club is way more useful tbqh. Enjoy your LARPing.
>>
>>17546972
To some it might be. I don't really approve of their idea of charity, but i do like their parks.
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>17545549
this
very this
>>
I am disturbed that the safe happy world I thought I lived in is an illusion. Lucifer controls the Earth and I see it everywhere now...
>>
>>17543360
>Built by Occultist Masons, ftfy
India was built by Hindus and it's plainly obvious in their architecture. Indians however don't hide this fact or obscure the relgious sybolism. In the US the official story is that the country was built by protestant Christians meanwhile there is occult symbolism everywhere from the designs on our money to the architecture and it's never officially recognized.
>>
I like X, it's the only place where it's not a echo chamber for say...conspiracy theorists.
>>
File: lodge.jpg (42KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
lodge.jpg
42KB, 300x225px
>>
>>17548719
Whoa, i think i've been there.
>>
>>17548702
Great point...

The hidden owl on our dollar bill is weird too...reminds me of Bohemian Grove worship.
>>
File: uYGMp.jpg (24KB, 333x378px) Image search: [Google]
uYGMp.jpg
24KB, 333x378px
closer...
>>
File: masonichand.png (454KB, 388x606px) Image search: [Google]
masonichand.png
454KB, 388x606px
Don't tell me it's not Masonic...
>>
>>17542991
It's egyptian themed art.

Why must it have some sinister meaning?

(And no, Egyptians were no devil evil worshippers)
>>
>>17548725
Story please?
>>
>>17548755
They were Fallen Angel worshippers...same difference...
>>
>>17548762
Just a lodge meeting. If it's the one i'm thinking of, it's in Duchess (?), New York.
>>
>>17543223
You sir have autism
>>
I was a History major in college and even I didn't see this. They sanitize it so badly
>>
>>17543371
By spending tax money on decorative bullshit.... fuckin autist
>>
>>17548784
>I was a History major in college and even I didn't see this.
Yea, they probably would have gone with facts and truth instead.
>>
>>17548787
You are right tsvaritch, all buildings should be concrete block with no adornments.
That said, such decoration as that is ghastly.
>>
>>17543223
kek Agreed
>>
File: 1458472987136.jpg (415KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1458472987136.jpg
415KB, 1920x1080px
>>17548791
Shillo you are to late on this thread sorry mate
>>
>>17548772
Was it anything interesting or rote business?
>>
>>17548764
No. They worshipped imaginary egyptian gods. Not everything is about your relligion.
Next thing you're gonna tell me is that the earth is 6000 years old kek
>>
>>17543555
Oh because your so in the know anon gtfo autist
>>
>>17548803
Second part of a 3rd degree. Very different to how we do it at home. Hell, splitting the degree was a surprise, but they gave me a copy of the state's ceremonial work book, so that was a win.
>>
>>17548801
Guessing you didn't do too well in that course...
>>
>>17542991
Yes it does.. fucking idiot.
>>
>>17543001
Who are you talking too..? You do know "shills' are just kids who are laughing at the posts right?
>>
File: msteps2[1].jpg (923KB, 2000x1350px) Image search: [Google]
msteps2[1].jpg
923KB, 2000x1350px
>>17542964
>>17542991
>>17543001
>>17543110

I've done a lot of study on the Masonic system, have quite a few volumes, etc... what can I tell you in a 4chan post that would be of use to you though, let me think...

First, some reference material for you. Check out William Cooper - Mystery Babylon
https://youtu.be/xYGFfvhnV2k?list=PLF05201F9DA35C234

Now this is a LOT of content, but bookmark it and work through it. It's the ultimate shortcut guide to all this shit. The guy's dead now but he pumped out some AMAZING stuff, really well-researched. His paranoia, however, did make him a little... um... let's say "too focused" on a specific narrative.

Beyond this, I can tell you three things:

1. The Freemasons were more powerful once than they are now, and the new generation's lack of interest is seeing it die a slow death. Basically they're not getting a lot of "new blood"... so to speak. People just aren't as easily hooked by "secret knowledge" because it's usually just bullshit. And, frankly, the actually useful content in the upper levels of Freemasonry can be quickly summarized by reading "Think And Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill... so there, I just saved you decades and thousands of dollars.

2. Mystery Babylon, despite it's in-depth research, barely scratched the surface of what's happening today. And Freemasons are just a cog in a much larger machine. I won't go into details here for my own safety but let's just say... even fiction hasn't portrayed some of the shit I've run into in real life. We're talking systematized (and only occasionally ritualized) child abuse, large-scale human experimentation on unwitting populations, etc.

3. Most of the deeply involved, advanced-degree participants would love to call it quits... but they're too scared to leave, fearing reprisal. That fear is semi-warranted. They know too much.

Will not be replying to follow-up questions.
>>
>>17543001
Noone is threatened by a couple of conspiracist crackpots. We're just in disbelief of how retarded you can be.
>>
File: curiousgeorge4.jpg (20KB, 271x378px) Image search: [Google]
curiousgeorge4.jpg
20KB, 271x378px
>>17548831
Great info anon!
>>
>>17543239
It's no point bro, these fat kids screaming "Shill" 73sjisvdgga!!! Are not going to believe that they are delusional and wrong and instead call other kids like us who are just reading this n going wtf 'paid government shills.." like r u kidding? I'd love to see them realize that it's really just regular ppl who aren't crazy like them.
>>
>>17548831
>I've done a lot of study on the Masonic system, have quite a few volumes, etc.
>First, some reference material for you. Check out William Co--
Discarded.
>>
>>17543371
This..>>17543375
>>
>>17548831
So youtube videos count as evidence now.
Okay, I'll try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vBWmV5sjMA

:)
>>
>>17543391
Satanism, Christianity, Catholicism.. all one in the same anon, the fact the symbols mean something to you is your own doing. They literally mean NOTHING until YOU attach a meaning to them, which you have attached a negative meaning to these symbols therefore creating a negative stigma w/ them it's quite simple really..
>>
>>17548846
Dont bother. They wont understand.
>>
>>17548844
What kind of satanic shit is this video!?
>>
>>17543452
No it wasn't :/.. until some autist made yt videos claiming all this shit. And got enough people to believe it therefore creating the idea it was evil.
>>
>>17543458
No, why should it? They never said they couldn't? I honestly don't get why people react so negatively to the thought of something like this.. it's not that bad desu
>>
>>17543470
It really isn't brother, just stop believing in the yt vids claiming we are all dying n shit this has been the same song n dance for YEARSSSSSSS
>>
>>17548844
Shame you didn't actually click on the video in >>17548831
or you would know that it wasn't presented as "evidence". It was background research. Very academic stuff.

But I appreciate you're not here to think, but rather to object to the entire concept of thought.

I feel sorry for you brother. Listen, I know you're supposed to just reflexively hate right now, but I want to toss out something at you: there are a number of councilors and therapists out there who want to aid the healing process of those who've been through what you've been through. Reach out man. It's okay.
>>
>>17544841
Why are you here?
>>
>>17548861
>Very academic stuff.
>William Cooper
Also discarded.
>>
>>17544849
This... so much this
>>
File: 3508237.jpg (55KB, 547x438px) Image search: [Google]
3508237.jpg
55KB, 547x438px
>>17548852
Dude just shut the fuck up ok. That is the truth.

Egyptians gods and religion fallen angel worship. I'm sick of you ignorant people who know nothing of reality trying to "correct: me.

Read the Bible. Read the book of Enoch.

Google the Divine Council

and shut the hell up
>>
>>17548847
Shame really.. they seem so wound up, they really should be less closed minded desu they are creating their own issues, only to realize it once it's too late.
>>
>>17548869
>Read the Bible. Read the book of Enoch.
What have any of those got to do with the religion of a different people? Especially when those different people predate the Christian and Hebrew religions.
>>
>>17548839
Being this autistic....

Why are you here anon?
>>
>>17548869
The bible isn't truth, not everything or everyone has to fit under a category that can be explained through the bible the quicker you realize that, the better off you will be my friend. Stop being so hostile lol
>>
>>17548871
What issues have they created? And the fact there is masonic symbols in a building isn't an issue? Accusing people of being delusional because they have a different opinion is autism.....
>>
>>17548873
Realizing shills aren't real.. When wil you get it m8?
>>
File: Mammon Demon of Avarice.jpg (13KB, 250x442px) Image search: [Google]
Mammon Demon of Avarice.jpg
13KB, 250x442px
>>17548872
They don't predate Adam Eve and Cain who knew Yahweh and Lucifer respectively.

Stop parroting start studying. I've put in my time.

This is Mammon the Demon of Avarice (greed for money)
>>
>>17548884
>And the fact there is masonic symbols in a building isn't an issue?
Why would that be an issue?
>>
>>17548890
Typo anon ? Mark in the wrong place
>>
>>17548884
No there is no meaning behind the symbols until some bible thumping scared fuck goes "ERHMAGHAWD ITS THA DEVILLLLL" which then gets a whole bunch of the same people thinking it has a meaning beyond anything else.. There is symbolism in EVERYTHING if you want to think that way in every church even. It's delusional to believe everything has to call under the category that it HAS to be explained by the bible.. That's what's stupid, by believing in these symbols n the meaning YOU gave them, you are doing their job, you are giving it a negative impact on society that's what.
>>
>>17548889
>Stop parroting start studying. I've put in my time.
Apparently not. You don't seem to know much about Lucifer, Cain, or comparative mythology.
Tonnes of religions are older than the Hebrew one (which is obvious, given that it was inspired by them), but you don't really care do you, Herr. Troll?
>>
This is the Debut album of Warrant. Us older fags remember in 1989 1990 they were huge.

The debut album is Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinking Rich...on the cover is...Mammon

Let yourself realize you don't know everything and maybe there is something to this,
>>
>>17548898
Ah, no worries.
>>
File: Mammon.jpg (26KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Mammon.jpg
26KB, 320x320px
>>
>>17548889
Christianity isn't the first religious belief you twat..
>>
File: 13456456456.jpg (22KB, 853x315px) Image search: [Google]
13456456456.jpg
22KB, 853x315px
>>17543452
Did the bible predate ancient Egyptian occult? No, it didn't.

Jesus is Caesarion. Also known in Egypt as Isu(Horus). Jesus is known in Islam as Isa, in ancient texts of some eastern religions as Isa and in Greek texts as Iésous. Caesarion was the son of Cleopatra(Isis) and Julius Caesar. Caesarion had the right to rule both Egypt and Rome after Julius Caesar was killed and Cleopatra commited suicide when Romans conquered Egypt. It is not confirmed whether Augustus managed to kill Caesarion or not.

Freemasonry means free masons. Craftsmen carrying masonic history and secrets through symbolical teachings. You can make vague theories about the 13 obelisks in Rome and if there is an existing bloodline of Isu/Caesarion/Isa/Jesus/Horus, but the biblical version of Jesus did not exist.

In reality interpretation of religion has become exceedingly dumber and simpler than what it's original intention was.

Christianity is a person cult of solidarity and submission, to a degree. The carrot on a stick is a place in heaven.
>>
>>17548900
Hey autist your talking to the wrong anon I don't believe that shit either but saying he is wrong is autism you have a belief on what those symbols represent and so does the other anon you screaming back and forth I'm right and your wrong shit is closed mind and autistic
>>
>>17548905
Your correct before Adam and Eve ho knows what happened on this old Earth. But...once Adam and Eve were created that's where we came in. and Adam and Eve walked with Yahweh first.

Yahweh our Father of Lights was first

After the fall came fallen angel worship
>>
>>17548907
>The carrot on a stick
It's carrot AND stick. As in reward/punishment. These sayings are a diamond dozen.
>>
File: NWO Warrant MTV Live.jpg (96KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NWO Warrant MTV Live.jpg
96KB, 1440x1080px
Warrant performing in 1989 on MTV

This has been going on for a while.

Research. Stop parroting what you've been "taught"
>>
File: Ad.jpg (125KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
Ad.jpg
125KB, 600x842px
>>
File: NWO MTV Headquarters.jpg (107KB, 625x991px) Image search: [Google]
NWO MTV Headquarters.jpg
107KB, 625x991px
performing on MTV you say?

Any Masonic connection there? Hmmmmm...
>>
>>17548913
Adam and Eve aren't real.

Why do you love that moldy old book so much?
>>
>>17548929
Oh no MTV is gonna kill us!!! Help Jebus
>>
File: Jani Lane.jpg (19KB, 295x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jani Lane.jpg
19KB, 295x400px
>>17548936
>>17548936
Serious question

Have you read the entire Bible before you discounted it?

If not how can you disparage it?

Research how Jani Lane died. Watch the Warrant "Big Talk" video.

He sold his soul to Mammon
>>
>>17548940
Nah i dont think i will. You deserve what your gonna get
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459875323376.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459875323376.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>17548936
>>
>>17542964

hol up, one a them hands need to be black nigga
>>
File: Jani Lane Eric Turner 1990.jpg (157KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jani Lane Eric Turner 1990.jpg
157KB, 540x720px
>>17548971
ha ha true
>>
>>17543458

the IRS is separate from the gov, it is part of this simulation's OS kernel
>>
>>17548914
Your view represents exactly the forementioned aspect of religion. Dumb and simple. There are no dimensions in your faith. It's straight forward blind trust to unconfirmed, untrustworthy semantics describing a character. Do you feel true tribality, progression or communion in your faith? Why do you choose to believe in schizophrenic views of time where Jesus is a logical explanation in everything even if it doesn't correlate with known timelines of events? Christianity is one of the dumbest religions out there. It has very limited conceptual elements.
>>
>>17548961
I read large parts of it. I'm in no way convinced that any of it is real.

I like the moral aspect of it though and the teaching of Jesus, who was a nice person whether you belive in him or not.

>>17548968
Also, your own DNA disproves adam and eve, but oh well I forget everyone on this board is convinced that all scientific research and progress (which provided you with the internet to post your shit opinion) is bullshit
>>
Everyone in the world is under the mind control of the snake man.
>>
File: adad.jpg (221KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
adad.jpg
221KB, 800x430px
>>17549025
Snake!?

"Kept you waiting, huh?"
>>
>>17549025
Exactly!
>>
File: BenLongBOA.jpg (42KB, 481x622px) Image search: [Google]
BenLongBOA.jpg
42KB, 481x622px
>>17549028
That was funny, but it's closer to the truth than you might think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYEK_yvIWas
>>
>>17548753
ISIS soldiers does that hand.
Is ISIS Masonic?
>>
>>17549215
lol yes, duh.

every terrorist group ever is financed created and controlled by "the good guys"

it's not even a conspiracy theory, though the media covers it up, there are tons of us corporations that admit to creating isis and funding them and training them
>>
>>17549220
"though the media covers it up"

They do a pretty bad job at covering it up since. practicaly everyone is aware of it lol
>>
>>17548996
>Leave them! They are blind guides of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit. Matt 15:14

>>17549002
Actually the idea of the internet was given to man by God for just this purpose here. Infact most technological did not come from men but from God.
>>
>>17549002
Actually pretty much everything humanity takes pride in was something God put into the hearts of people
>>
File: 1458458392259.gif (524KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
1458458392259.gif
524KB, 500x620px
>>17548914
>diamond dozen
>>
>>17542991
You do realize this second picture is from the Freemasons HQ in DC and has absolutely nothing to do with the IRS, right?
>>
>>17549215
I think more likely they are also signifying Lucifer just like the Masons independently
>>
>>17549261
Yes Retard the Thread is titled Freemasons and America. I'm the OP.I posted both pictures.

Thanks I do realize that. Do you have any thing beneficial to learning to add ?
>>
>>17549245
"Actually the idea of the internet was given to man by God for just this purpose here. Infact most technological did not come from men but from God."

I hope this is a joke.

If it's not a joke and you're serious I recommend you read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Internet

Some people worked hard to create the internet, the original purpose may have been evil (for the military) but it ended up bringing access to all forms of knowledge and entertainment to the average person.

But the most important things is that PEOPLE, worked hard to build this. You are trivializing their efforts when you say something as retarded like "god did it".

Ofc, this is assuming that your post wasnt a joke...I can't be sure anymore..
>>
>>17549281
>protecting your country is evil
>>
File: albert-lucifer.jpg (85KB, 392x516px) Image search: [Google]
albert-lucifer.jpg
85KB, 392x516px
If we take a look at the Masonic teachings of Albert Pike with his book Morals & Dogma it informs Masons that they are really following the light of Lucifer ...
>>
>>17549284
Well, I wouldn't call invading other nations for oil "protection".
>>
>>17549281
I am not trivializing but celebrating their efforts. God put it into their hearts but through their hard work they made it a reality. They were godly men even if they didn't realize it.
>>
>>17549289
Well okay, I guess it's okay then. I see what you mean now.
>>
>>17549288
ARPANET was designed for the cold war though.
>>
>>17549245
God created the internet..? Lol, You are honestly trying to say that as if it is fact?
>>
>>17549297
God created everything m80
>>
File: untitled.png (663KB, 590x613px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
663KB, 590x613px
>>17549297
all of our "modern" technology is forbidden fallen angel knowledge especially the world wide web
>>
>>17549300
Yahweh created the physics to make everything possible yes
>>
>>17549302
What's your opinion on transhumanism and body augmentation which we will see in the upcomming decades?
>>
>>17549297
He gave them the idea for it and no doubt helped them along in their efforts
>>
>>17549302
This is untrue. Certainly some technology is imparted this way but it is small
>>
>>17549319
I don't know if this is true but I can't dispute it either. I don't even know where my own good ideas come from. They just pop into my head. There isn't really a chain of reasoning that I am consciously aware of. That is more where the refinements come from.
>>
>>17549329
this.
>>
File: hydra.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
hydra.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
>>17549317
Probably the same stuff going on in the Pre-flood world. Combining animals that shouldn't be combined making creatures like Chimera and Hydra.

Mixing humans and animals to make things like Minotaurs and Gorgons...

It provoked God to judge the world with the Flood the first time

Won't go well this time either.
>>
>>17549333
Hmm good point.

The way the pre-flood world was described always made me believe that they were very technologicaly advanced. Probably more than we are now.
>>
>>17549341
Yes my friend Jesus also noted the End Times would be like the Days of Noah

Read Enoch and the Book of Jared for good descriptions of the Days of Noah
>>
>>17549329
Thats typically how it happens.
>>
>>17549357
Will do!
>>
File: Secret Nasa Lucifer the Dragon.jpg (189KB, 610x366px) Image search: [Google]
Secret Nasa Lucifer the Dragon.jpg
189KB, 610x366px
The shills will have conniptions but this is what Nasa is really doing out in space...
>>
>>17543755
The guy literally says he ran A lodge - which I take to mean he held the chair of king solomon for one year - big fucking deal. That really isn't that high in freemasonry, brother.
>>
File: Mythological Satyrs.jpg (76KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mythological Satyrs.jpg
76KB, 425x600px
All of the Mythology of the world is ancient cultures remembering rule under the Fallen Angels...
>>
>>17549548
yeah of course it is. dont give any evidence or argumentation bro, this simply blunt little tool really helps me understand the entire mythological panoply
>>
File: Mythological Faerie Folk.jpg (165KB, 525x350px) Image search: [Google]
Mythological Faerie Folk.jpg
165KB, 525x350px
>>17549554
Well I can't lay it all out on a thread anon. One must read Greek, Norse, Celtic, Native American, Asian mythologies and compile similarities.

Then you have to look at older stories like Sumerian and Babylonian tales.

Then you have to look at folklore of the people of the world.

Then-thoroughly read and actually UNDERSTAND your Bible.

That is literally scratching the surface. I can only give you sign posts.
>>
>>17549571
I have a doctorate in classical philology; shoot.
>>
File: Mythological Thor's Hammer.jpg (28KB, 620x406px) Image search: [Google]
Mythological Thor's Hammer.jpg
28KB, 620x406px
>>17549580
Well it's a start at least your familiar with the Classics...those need to be well read as well
>>
>>17549595
hahaha ok so youre clearly full of shit.
comparative mythology is a very interesting and tough area. it doesnt all magically lead to a simple fantasy land which unlocks it all like a fucking key.
>>
>>17549595
Its funny how in every argument on /x/ there is an implicit assumption made by each party that the other is ignorant.

A wise person recognizes their own ignorance first and takes part in dialogue rather than argument or premature tutelage.
>>
File: Mythological Cyclops.jpg (34KB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
Mythological Cyclops.jpg
34KB, 400x315px
>>17549605
Trust me anon I'm well aware of how much I'm looking through the glass darkly.

I know maybe 1% of the truth...

however that is still heads and shoulders above most in my humble opinion.

certain concepts are very settled in my mind. I know what it took to get to where I am. I literally sat in the middle school library in 1988 reading the occult books that I could.

In 2016 I'm pretty well researched and do get annoyed when some anons try to "correct" me .
>>
>>17549632
theres nothing to correct! theres no fact or verifiable assertions, there is only the deliberately and consciously and so fucking irritatingly veiled hints of a bullshitter.

i'm not interested in what you read in a middle school library.
>>
>>17549640
Oh well plenty of others are anon.
>>
>>17549649
simple solutions for a simple mind. Middle school!
>>
>>17542964
>triangles terrify me
>>
>>17549656
If a retard like you read my post instead of just waiting to type your snooty response you would see that was in 1988.

It's 2016 now. How long have you studied these matters?

Thought so.
>>
>>17549667
You are just stating that you have knowledge. Why dont you share something that isnt a meaningless hint like "compare sumerian and inuktitut". Please. really. Thrill me with your acumen. I want to believe. I want you to say something that with all my book learning, all my university level knowledge, surprises me, or interests me, or at lease is something to think about or critique.
>>
>>17549675
Well let's apply your critical thinking.

First what is your theory of what this Earth is. Why we are here. Who created all of this.

I need to know where you come from to actually have a civil discussion on reality.
>>
>>17549690
right, im out of here. rather than tell me literally anything, literally anything you ask for my entire personal eschatology. One thing, anon, im only asking for one gem, one factoid, one little interesting thing!

Maybe like, to take your earlier example, you could share some of the interesting synchronicities you found? Or just one? Like... oh I dunno. Theres a flood in genesis and in gilgamesh and in greek mythology and in roman. there. theres one i gave you for free. I dont think that equates to fallen angels but thats your bag not mine. you give me one of your facts.
>>
Here's a great factoid. The US government was actually in a hurry to invade Iraq because they wanted to obtain the lingering Fallen Angel technology that was there.

Why is our army planting a flag in the ancient city of Ur?

Start to look at these things as puzzle pieces.

You will put it together anon. You don't respect my knowledge so look elsewhere but maybe this will get you to thinking...

p.s- Flood stories are littered in tales of ancient cultures all around Earth.
>>
Hope that helped.
>>
>>17549726
I KNOW THEY ARE YOU FUCKING MORON IT DOESNT MEAN SHIT ABOUT FUCKING ANCIENT ANGEL ALIENS FALLEN BULLSHIT FUCK YOU ARE SO INFURIATING.

start to look at these words as fuck yous. thats what they are.

fucking autistic shit.
>>
>>17549663
kek
>>
>>17549726
maybe the us army are protecting a world cultural heritage site for altruistic reasons, or because to do otherwise would bring negative press? OR BECAUSE ITS FALLEN ANGELS

one of these reasons isnt like the others!
>>
File: Mythological Phoenix.jpg (64KB, 441x550px) Image search: [Google]
Mythological Phoenix.jpg
64KB, 441x550px
>>17549732
>>17549732
If discussing things with a stranger on an anonymous image board "infuriates" you, then you have the emotional capacity of a child.

Go find your bottle.

Also,

The Phoenix is in the Bible. Book of Job.

That might make you go home and cry.
>>
>>17549755
OK, Now we have a fact and im much more interested and much calmer.

But ---- Why would the phoenix being mentioned in Job (29:18) be anything to make someone cry?*

*ignoring for now i) the debate around the translation of the hebrew - sand is much more likely and ii) the fact that the bible mentions hundreds of mythical creatures.
>>
>>17543496

I don't think that poster even read as far into it as to assume it's artwork. Don't feed the trolls.
>>
>>17549755
inb4 "oh you wouldn't understand you need to read more sumerian"
>>
File: Biblical Yahweh Slays Leviathan.jpg (157KB, 500x622px) Image search: [Google]
Biblical Yahweh Slays Leviathan.jpg
157KB, 500x622px
>>17549771
If as you are aware the Bible mentions an assortment of legendary creatures, then why would the translation be correct as sand?

I have read the passage many times and it makes the most sense being translated as Phoenix. Recall Job was suffering and close to death.

The book also mentions Behemoth and Leviathan...why would it not easily mention the Phoenix as well?
>>
>>17549787
Because it is the normative translation; it means sand in every other biblical hebrew instance of the word. Then again the Septuagint reads Phoenix (a very different word in that that you cant confuse for sand) so it may well mean phoenix. But really, i couldnt give a flying fuck - so it mentions the phoenix. Well, what of it? Theres dragons and man headed locusts in there too.
>>
>>17549787
Also, and please don't get offended by this, rereading the passage several times (I'm guessing in one translation?) and going for what you think makes most sense isn't particularly sophisticated biblical hermeneutics.
>>
>>17549806
Are you sure your stable?

You stated less than a few minutes ago that it interested you and you were "calmer"

Is this overwhelming for you? It's definitely Phoenix.

Dragons existed/exist as well. If you accept that we are making progress
>>
>>17549812
Please remember also why would any of us be pushing the envelope so to speak if we already just accepted the "normative" way of looking at everything?
>>
>>17549813
OK youre making jumps of logic here.
There is a variant reading of Job - possibly phoenix, possibly sand. At any rate there are other instances of other mythological creatures.

None of this means they existed. The text you pick even says "LIKE" the phoenix. Well, you can be like something understood to be unreal - I could say someone is like Dracula, doesnt mean vampires exist.

Your argument seems to rely on faith in the literality of the bible - you are of course entitled to such belief but I wonder how you square it with your (since middle school) study of comparative mythology.
>>
>>17549774
You fucking should, your brain works better if you learn a second lenguague, and lenguagues had being unevolving since the ancient times, Latin is more complex than any of the latin derivates, and Indo-european is more complex than latin.

You'll be ten times smarter if you learn Sumerian, you'll be amarter if you learn french or spanish.

But you won't cause you are a victim of a shitty educational system.

Probably created by the freemasons to have dumb slaves to build their big clubhouses.
>>
>>17549825
If you cannot see why that is a false analogy, then i need to adjust my argument into simpler terms. I'm honestly not even saying that to get you angry. its just... its not a situation where "thinking outside the box" applies.
>>
>>17549831
OK, calm down. You're correct that grammatical inflexion has simplified since proto-indo-european (the language youre thinking of) in some cases (though not all: compare hungarian to latin). but you could just as well say vocabulary has increased ten, hell a hundred fold.
>>
>>17549831
(Sumerian is also particularly naive example because it is an isolated non-indo-european language with a less complex verb conjugation than babylonian, for example)
>>
I like when it when the artist is just goofing or trolling then the government leaves it there.
>>
>>17549834
I'm as strong as an Ox

Oxen exist.

I'm fast like a Cheetah

Cheetahs exist.

Job is the earliest book written in the Bible. It speaks plainly of situations and creatures that all parties in the Book are well aware of.

God has given the world up to about 72 or so Archon. Some are aligned with Lucifer some are with God, some may even be neutral.

Comparative mythologies are talking about the pre-flood times generally. The time when all about the Earth each respective Archon ruled as he saw fit.

This is the context in which I read mythology. When I do, most things begin to be clear.

The Greeks refer to this time as Arcadia. The poems of Homer describe it vividly.
>>
>>17549860
"I'm brave like Harry Potter / Harry Potter exists"
"I'm sexy like Jessica Rabbit / Jessica Rabbit exists"
>>
>>17549860
"different mythologies have a pre-fall idyll / that idyll existed"

Unlikely but...in some distorted sense... may...maybe...

"When there were 72 archons..."

Where's your evidence?
>>
File: 1456889893477.jpg (258KB, 714x1000px)
1456889893477.jpg
258KB, 714x1000px
>>17549839
We don't know if the vocabulary has improved.

We don't have enough survivng texts to know how many words they used.

We consider ancient cultures to be dumber than us, but that's just us beign assholes, we have empiric evidence that they talked the talk way better than us, and their rhymes were sick and slick.
>>
>>17549873
RE vocabulary: in terms of number of words, it has. Thats just a statistic, it doesnt mean theyre better or whatever, but there we go. Latin has far fewer words than English (for example). And yes, with Latin, we do have enough surviving texts. You can - indeed, I have - modeled statistical spreads and predict with high confidence the number of rarer missing words. Trust me, English "wins" (if its a competition) hands down, hands absolutely down.

I dont consider ancient cultures as dumber than us.
>>
File: Mythological Cockatrice.jpg (186KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Mythological Cockatrice.jpg
186KB, 1000x1000px
>>17549871

There are 72 Nations mapped out and recognized by Yahweh.

They are the same 72 entities known in Greece as the 72 Titans. They are the 72 Lemegeton of the Hebrews.

Michael is Israels's Archon
>>
>>17549882
Nowhere that I know of says there were 72 Titans, 12 is the usual number isnt it?
>>
>>17549884
>>
>>17549878
I'll have to see the statistical spreads, but I don't buy it, if you have a more complex lenguague you can make more words on the go, and creativity in the use of lenguague is a very swiftly pendant.

We don't have the massive amount of Latin texts as we have of english texts but we have more than a dozen lenguagues that derivate from latin that are as a fact new latin words (but I know it doesn't count).

They were better at methapors we broked that path when we entered an age of positivism.

On here we have grammar nazis that prevent the lenguague to go the distance, keeping the true potential of metaphors down.

Just face it metaphors are the niggers of the scientific age.
>>
File: dumbass.png (272KB, 736x437px)
dumbass.png
272KB, 736x437px
>>17549911

They're all "gods" (of various sorts and not all thought of as alive at the same time)
>>
>>17549913
No, grammatical complexity and level of inflection is not the same as number of words. English has more words, honestly. I'm not trying to prove anything by that, it just does.

I don't understand your point about derived languages.

Your point about metaphors is slightly strange (I think youd dislike Latin, and Greek, and Hebrew, and Akkadian, and Middle Egyptian, all of which use metaphor in their literature).
>>
>>17549923

For one it easily proves there were far more than the 12 you surmised.

Second the Bible is the truth. The various myths will have much that is not exactly correct due to it not being inspired by Yahweh.
>>
>>17549954
1. I circled the titans in that chart. your argument went from being "theres the same number" to "theres ...a number". well, so what

2. Oh, I didnt realise you were one of those. sorry. i wouldnt have bothered debating rationally.
>>
>>17549929
My point about derived lenguagues.

At what point do you stop talking Latin and start talking french?

If you consider english as the pure english lenguague that it just isn't, you are stretching the limits of the lenguague to make your claim that it has more words, because spanish words are latin words, if you consider the lenguague to be an ever expanding thing, (that you accept in the case of english).

My point about metaphors.

Metaphors construct the lenguague, they are the cornerstone of word making, we constricted the use of metaphor when we entered the self proclaimed age of reason.

One simple example, if we saw something, and I say it was the work of a demon, and you say that it was a weather ballon, I'm inclined to accept your version because I don't want to appear as non rational beign, therefore limiting my use of words for it, cause I'm obligated to call it for his proper scientific term, meaning that I'm limited in the amount of metaphors I can make for it.

Positivism limits the amount of things we can say about the things we talk about, by giving one unique rational explanation.

This aproach to lenguague as the thing that makes things more clear, goes against the endless possibilities of an ever expanding lenguague.

As an interesting side note, I stumbled upon an Incan legend that said that the incas just to have a written lenguague, but some emperor abolished it for the sake of clarity (and to make the official truth the only truth).

So Incas destroyed the texts and established a method of accounting by knots, that only established goverment officials could read.

This is a legend cause they are no Incan texts that we know of, just some weird inscriptions in the older megaliths.

As someone said around here poetry is the highest form of magic.
>>
File: Titans.jpg (165KB, 609x602px) Image search: [Google]
Titans.jpg
165KB, 609x602px
>>17549966
Again as I said you have to make allowances for the Greek information to be some what incorrect.

If your not a Trekkie I don't even know why your on /x/???????
>>
>>17549998
honestly, i think you have a mental health problem
>>
>>17550001
Honestly I don't care what you think anon. That's the beauty of maturity.
>>
>>17550004

:)

youre a moron. you dont know anything about any of this. which is fine, but it rattles me when you came across above as if you were this great expert. i hope this exchange has shown to others if not to you what little you know.
>>
>>17550009
Are you serious?

I owned you my man. Sorry!
>>
>>17550025
youre deluded mate, you cant even spell language
>>
>>17549286
Try reading that again, dumbass, in context. He specifically says otherwise. But i wouldn't want the truth to get in the way of your own dogma.
>>
>>17549726
Here's a great fagtoid for you wise man.

My first is in raffle but not in rabble.
My second and third are in bag, HOWEVER
My second is not in big.
My third is not in ban.

You will put it together. You are on the road to knowing your true self.

p.s- look at the 3rd and 4th words of this post for a puzzle piece
>>
>>17549813

>im a complete stranger wasting their time on a spoopy board on FUCKING 4CHAN
>if you don't believe what i say you're fucking stupid

also
>where's them fossils
>>
>>17550032
when did I write about language?

that faggot wasnt me retard
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.