[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unknown symbol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

Does anyone know what symbol this is and it's meaning? I have looked it up but there are dead ends or the description for it's purpose is vague.
>>
File: guy-at-computer-800x430.png (430KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
guy-at-computer-800x430.png
430KB, 800x430px
Why not ask on the deviant art page where you copied it from?

http://10binary.deviantart.com/art/triangle-spiral-211570142
>>
>>17542006
The artist you took this from is very clear about its purpose. It's a combination of a spiral and a triangle. Ooh, what a mystery!
>>
Lol it obviously is art. Tell me something I don't know skeptical trolling bitches. I have had a vision of this triangle obviously before even seeing it. I only ask for interpretation, not for a bunch of low lives "smartasses" lol
>>
>>17542049
It's not a complex symbol, it's not weird that you might have imagined it on your own. Also, why does /x/ have the worst spelling and grammar on 4chan?
>>
Oh, and you must be 18 years or older to post on 4chan. Sorry.
>>
Rather I imagined it or not is up to you decide. In reality, haha I am psychic and I do have vision. I don't argue with closed minded skeptics that seek the paranormal(oh the irony is so real in my statement). Fact of the matter is is that i have a right to know what it is lol. There's no arguing that fact. I ask a question and I want a real answer. Not half ass jokes and stupid closed minded opnions.
>>
So I will therefore wait and not feed the trolls.
>>
How open minded of you to refuse to even listen to people who give you answers that aren't mysterious and cool enough for you. If you weren't a super wise psychic, I'd almost think you had already decided what to believe beforehand. Very open minded.
>>
Lol I asked for an INTERPETATION. A real interpetation. Not half assed comments or something mythical or mysterious. It would be fine if it was mythical, mysterious or just plain simple interpretation. Why accept something half assed and troll like? Come on now. Do you even realize wtf is going on here? My mind is opened but not so open that my brain falls out. And I did not say I was wise. I do admit though I do have some wisdom but everybody on this planet is hypocritical and unpure. Myself included.
>>
Have you even tried asking the guy on deviant art? Maybe it's a psychic thong, but you're not very good at investigations.
>>
>>17542184
*Thing. OP's dumbassery is contagious.
>>
And how is "check the source" a bad or "troll like" suggestion? You have a lot of weird predetermined notions that are getting in your way. Also tune down the unnecessary hostility a notch, would you?
>>
i wouldn't mess around with powers you dont understand
>>
>>17542239
Like Google image search?
>>
>>17542006
It's a curse upon all those who mix up the spellings of "it's" and "its".
>>
>>17542058
Because it is 80% hispanic
>>
I've always heard that triangle spirals are a symbol for pedophiles to recognize each other.
>>
>>17542298
Uh oh, OP better look out then. Him being underaged and all.
>>
Deep web
>>
File: 1392943377491.jpg (139KB, 768x994px) Image search: [Google]
1392943377491.jpg
139KB, 768x994px
>>17542298
>>
Entonces es alienigena
>>
I thank you all for showing me examples that obviously prove my point :)
>>
It always feels nice to be right :)
>>
>>17542346
>>17542352
Hah, I called it. You really were so butthurt that you made a whole thread about it. Good show.

Isn't it sad that somehow, not even /x/ takes you seriously?
>>
It's always fun when idiots prove my point by digging themselves a deeper grave for me to blow their heads off. It's not like they had brains in the first place so :)
>>
>>17542375
Nice copy paste of your own mangled nonsense attempt at English, hombre. Try going to bed and maybe take a cup of tea, and you'll feel better.
>>
No I'm not really "butthurt" lol. I like stating the simple truth and I especially love when idiots make a fool of themselves. Haha it's just so entertaining:) I am an intense person. I'm not angry.
>>
Doing a real good job of making people respect you and take you seriously there, buddy.
And if you're not angry, don't go around talking about blowing people's heads off. It's rude.
>>
Sweetheart, it's called an expression. Look who's butthurt fr now. :D
>>
Besides, no one took me seriously in the first place so what's the point of even trying? Lol I use the stupidity of my opponents to my advantage. For entertainment.
>>
>>17542006
Op manifesting power and inifinty. So caster focuses on say money. Then focuses on the sigil. Triangle is manifesting goal, then add inifinty loop. So sigil focusing on generation of infinite money.
>>
File: 624922e75fcb.jpg (29KB, 391x539px) Image search: [Google]
624922e75fcb.jpg
29KB, 391x539px
>>17542006
op confirmed as a didler
>>
>>17542490
>Triangle
Interesting..
>>
File: 1454344275905.jpg (22KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1454344275905.jpg
22KB, 576x432px
>>17542090
You don't have a right to a fuckin' thing, you entitled spic. 4chan doesn't have rights.

You asked what a meaningless symbol from deviant art meant, and received an answer. This isn't even /r/. Don't cop an attitude because it wasn't the answer you were looking for. Get the fuck on.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.