[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so yesterday I was watching Futurama and glanced past the tv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: vanishing-man-by.jpg (110KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
vanishing-man-by.jpg
110KB, 640x425px
so yesterday I was watching Futurama and glanced past the tv to see someone walking up to the door, to I went to go answer it but when I looked around there was nobody there.

There wasn't even enough time for anybody to run off.
>>
>>17541816
anybody know what this was? i've seen shadow people before but this was just a normal guy
>>
Curious m8, just last night I had a rap on my front and later side door of my house. Dogs didn't hear it but tripped a motion sensitive light... Ghastly, ghoulish buisiness mhmm hmm hmm!
>>
>>17541820
a wizard
>>
>>17541816
Which Futurama episode? One of the episodes is haunted; one of the writers died half-way thru writing it and weird stuff happens whenever they air it...
>>
>>17541991
the zoidberg mating episode
>>
It was probably a bird or something moving in the corner of your eye.
>>
>>17542100
i was watching clearly outside the window
>>
>>17542126
How long is your walkway? Are there any bushes or corners to hide behind? Is this a window you can see clearly out of, or one of those were you only see rough shapes?
>>
>>17542028
Yeah, that's the one. He was walking up to his front door when he died. His wife found him outside on the welcome mat...
>>
>>17541991
>>17542142
Citation needed. And no, creepy pasta doesn't count.
>>
File: image.jpg (433KB, 2196x1230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
433KB, 2196x1230px
>>17542147
>>
>>17542142
You made that up just now, though.
>>
>>17542194
Not true. The Chevy Citation was an actual car that was produced from 1980-1985.
>>
>>17542204
Got me there.
>>
>>17542137
there aren't any bushes and the walkway is right against the window
>>
>>17542266
Any corners?
>>
>>17542269
no it's just a straight shot,
>>
>>17542306
If you got a good look at the person approaching, what did he/she look like?
>>
>>17542309
probably like 5'10" brown clothing and really short hair
>>
>>17542317
Huh. Well, I don't have any answers, but it's good that you actually seem to have reasons to fond this weird. Because while I don't think this is necessarily anything supernatural, it's definitely strange.
>>
>>17542317
prolly just a spirit, they usually wear solid colors like that
>>
>>17542376
that would make sense, when i was 15 i went to visit relatives at the place my family moved to from Germany in the 1800s so there was a private cemetery there, the second day i was there, my cousin and some other people were talking about trying to communicate with our dead relatives. that kind of stuff creeped me out at the time and I went inside to get a drink of water or something, when i was on my way back outside i had to go through the livingroom where i saw this 6 foot guy when grey hair in a suit that had no face. he just stood there for like 2 seconds and then disappeared. he gave off a pleasant feeling though so i wasn't too freaked out.
>>
OP, you let it in you fool!
>>
>>17542317
Draw him
>>
>>17542916
sorry for the shitty drawing
>>
>so yesterday I was watching Futurama

What did he mean by this

also why is it important if you were watching futurama or prolapse warriors 3 revenge of the ass
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.