[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: atkins-krenwinkel-vanhouten.jpg (122KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
atkins-krenwinkel-vanhouten.jpg
122KB, 960x960px
What are your thoughts on Charles Manson?
Does he really deal the cards?

Personally I think the Helter Skelter story is a lie, there was no "family" or cult of personality, just a bunch of musician friends with the oldest and coolest being held the dearest by the others. Bobby Beausoleil killed Gary Hinman without CM's instruction and then the others tried to get BB out of jail by committing a copycat murder at Polanski's house (whether Tex/Susan or CM is behind this we don't know). Also, these petty criminal musician were on the verge of becoming real deal green terrorists (look up the International Peoples' Court of Retribution).

Thoughts?
>>
>>17541522
I think Mr Manson had a thing for 3/10 girls bro
>>
File: Shadow Over Santa Susana.jpg (205KB, 300x442px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow Over Santa Susana.jpg
205KB, 300x442px
Was trying to find a pdf for ya, buddy, but no dice.
This is a good book about it. Basically all of his 'girls' were the daughter of high-ranking military officials and Polankski and Tate were making cp.
>>
hahaha nigga like seriously you expect someone to read that wall of text
>>
File: ShadowSantaSusana.jpg (32KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
ShadowSantaSusana.jpg
32KB, 280x400px
>>17541586
Good book, this is the original cover before the Process Church made them take their logo off of it. Have to wonder if the new edition talks about them or if that info got purged too.
>>
>>17541590
>hahaha nigga like seriously you expect someone to read that wall of text

Millennials, unable to deal with capital letters, punctuation, or more than fifteen words at a reading.
>>
File: charles-manson22.jpg (203KB, 565x733px) Image search: [Google]
charles-manson22.jpg
203KB, 565x733px
>>17541598
Clear copy of the image. Clip and save, the Process Church doesn't want you to have this version.
>>
>>17541586
>>17541598
>>17541606
Thanks, guys!
What are other good books about Manson?
I'm kind of divided on the one by Nicolas Schreck as the guy seems like a nutjob and was thinking about getting Goodbye Helter Skelter.
>>
File: natures-rule-bobby-beausoleil.jpg (132KB, 900x674px) Image search: [Google]
natures-rule-bobby-beausoleil.jpg
132KB, 900x674px
Is it true that Manson has a following among American neo-nazis? If so, why? Isn't he kind of a weird deep ecologist green anarchist?

pic related, it's a painting by his friend Bobby Beausoleil (who murdered Gary Hinman, painted in prison) that is called "Nature's Rule" and clearly spells Anarchy.
>>
>>17542170
>Is it true that Manson has a following among American neo-nazis?
I've never heard much about that before but the "Helter Skelter" thing was Manson trying to kickstart a nationwide race war so I can understand why they might sympathize with him.

>Manson had said the war would start in the summer of 1969. In late June of that year, months after he had been frustrated in his efforts to get the album made, he told a male Family member that Helter Skelter was "ready to happen".

>"Blackie never did anything without whitey showin' him how," he said. "It looks like we're gonna have to show blackie how to do it."

Sounds like something a Neo-nazi would say.
>>
>>17542222
Nice quads but all of that is a blatant lie. Helter Skelter is nothing but a glorified, state approved, medially overexposed official conspiracy theory dreamt up by Vincent Bugliosi. The only thing I ever heard Manson say about black people is "The only thing I hate bout black people is how damn white they are".

Then again, given that Helter Skelter is the official story and the quote you posted was printed in Bugliosi's book, it is likely that American neo-nazis would form a cult-following around this false concept of Manson's persona.
>>
>>17542222
>>17542170
Honestly the whole race-war bullshit was a bunch of gibberish and/or lies
>>
>>17541590
YOUTHinize
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.