[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men In Black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 13

File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
Yo /x/, who has some good resources for info on the Men In Black? Not the Disney film, the real MIB. The ones who show up to your doors after you see aliens and shit and tell you to forget about it. I want to look more into them, but as most people who have tried to know, there's a very scarce amount of info regarding them on the web.
>>
File: venus.png (294KB, 630x465px) Image search: [Google]
venus.png
294KB, 630x465px
>>17541515
V E N U S
E
N
U
S
>>
>>17541515
I love the mib but they scare the fucking shit out of me. Really always wanted to know more
>>
>>17541553
Same. I'm super interested, but they're creepy as fuck. I'd probably shit myself if I encountered one, yet I want to at the same time.
>>
This episode is amazing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HAYvMbdGOA
>>
>>17541725
better recording
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wicc3XmPAi4
>>
>>17541725
>>17541810
Thanks, will check it out
>>
The Disney Movie is a coverup. It's near impossible to find good info on MIB since the first MIB movie came out.

But I'll give you the bullet points.
-they lie about who they work for often citing CIA or FBI
-they don't always wear black sometimes they wear grey
-some of them dress in old clothing much like the BEKs
-some of them have trouble communicating or understanding basic human requests like being offered a drink
-some of them are described as robot like wish very odd humanly impossibly movements
-some of them have been described as being inhumanly flat
>>
>>17541921
>inhumanly flat
How?
>>
>>17542052
lack of titties/ill fitting brassieres.
>>
>>17542082
Aren't the MIB all men?
>>
File: memexpmt3.jpg (54KB, 420x564px) Image search: [Google]
memexpmt3.jpg
54KB, 420x564px
>>17541515
Those are orthodox Jews in your pic, anon.
>>
File: Scary_Face-wallpaper-10398428.jpg (405KB, 1440x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Scary_Face-wallpaper-10398428.jpg
405KB, 1440x1280px
They are the administrators of the hierarchy that falsely believes it will take over this world. They are genetically and artificially modified.

This world will not belong to them forever though. They forget the ones that remember.
>>
>>17541515
I was just looking up some youtube videos on this a couple days ago.

I think this was the most concise video I found:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou-BuUbcOak

I think the creepiest thing in there, is that apparently Project Bluebook mentions them. It's not something you usually hear about from bluebook, but they wrote this in one of their reports:
>Mysterious men dressing in air force uniforms or all in black and displaying impressive credentials from government agencies have been silencing UFO witnesses.
>These men are not connected to the air force in any way.
>We would sure like to catch one, unfortunately the trail is always too cold by the time we hear about these cases.

Of course that's just coming from the video. I guess it would be a good idea to see if we can find the real document somewhere to verify those quotes.
>>
>>17543467
Those pics are actually taken from security footage at a hotel when the two men mysteriously entered the building, claiming to be part of some government agency, asking for the manager. The manager had recently witnessed and acquired evidence of a UFO sighting, and they wanted to speak to him about it. When the person at the front desk told them he wasn't there, they searched the whole building as if they did not believe them, and then disappeared without a trace. The description of them was what you see here with the black suits, but they also spoke in a monotoned, synthesized voice. They had unusually large, blue eyes, extremely pale skin, no hair, identical height and faces. They also didn't blink. Your typical MIB description. There's a whole story about it, which is where the picture originated.
http://www.ufo-sightings-canada.com/were-these-men-in-black-really-aliens-visiting-a-hotel-in-niagara-falls-ontario.html#sthash.mAJOH6TY.dpbs
>>
>>17543532
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou-BuUbcOak
Yeah, I watched this video pretty recently.
Unfortunately most of the claims on the Internet seem to be few in numbers and I'm fearing that within these past 24 hours I may have come across nearly all of them.
Whoever these people are, they sure don't want us knowing about them - government or not.
>>
Anyone here on /x/ ever encounter MIB?
>>
File: 1454917592862.jpg (46KB, 305x468px) Image search: [Google]
1454917592862.jpg
46KB, 305x468px
>>17543568
I grew up in Kecksburg, PA and remember hearing that at least one local was contacted by them after the Kecksburg UFO incident. My uncle was a witness to military intervention at the time (federal government denies military were in the area, and denies the incident altogether) - and unfortunately that's as close as I get to first-hand experience to anything UFO-related.
>>
>>17542082
chortled
>>
>>17543467
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcToNxPvZAE
>>
File: Capture.png (351B, 53x25px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
351B, 53x25px
so close from a sign
>>
any real evidence for "men in black" other than repackaged fiction from 1950s contactee books? or just another roleplaying thread?
>>
>>17541542
5/5
>>
>>17543532
>I guess it would be a good idea to see if we can find the real document somewhere to verify those quotes.

the first published mention of men in black I am aware of is in Wilhelm Reich's 1956 book contact with space, he has air force documents there but they only mention his account to the air force not any official response back

all copies of this book were burned after Reich was arrested 1957

to get it you have to write to the Reich institute and pay them 50 bucks to mail you a copy
>>
>>17542052
Flat affect. No facial expressions
>>
>>17544690
>the first published mention of men in black I am aware of is in Wilhelm Reich's 1956 book contact with space, he has air force documents there but they only mention his account to the air force not any official response back
>all copies of this book were burned after Reich was arrested 1957
>to get it you have to write to the Reich institute and pay them 50 bucks to mail you a copy
orrrrrrr you could download it for free from

https://archive.org/stream/ContactFromSpaceByWilhelmReich/Contact-from-Space%20by%20Wilhelm%20Reich_djvu.txt

Where's the MIB bit, what do I need to CTRL+F?
>>
but why would the government use weird and suspicion raising synths/creatures for handling their delicate issues instead of simply hiring actual human agents?
>>
>>17544781
Maybe they're 'beyond' the government.
>>
all these replies and still no evidence?
>>
>>17545239
Hard to "present evidence" when it keeps being taken from you. You have a still from a video. What more do you want?
>>
>>17541515

There are two different types of MIB.

The first kind mentioned here >>17544690
are nothing really extraordinary, they're just your standard G men. The majority of your 'MIB' encounters are pertaining to this type.

The second kind as seen here >>17544211
and as described in the Dr. Herbet Hopkins account are the real MIB. From what we can tell they seem to be some type of bio engineered androids/clones but the real question is where they come from. It's highly unlikely they work for any terrestrial government agencies, or even extraterrestrial ones. It is possible they are a part of some third party whos true motives and goals are shrouded in mystery.
>>
>>17546303
Are there cases where the cars where they came in were seen by a lot of people? I guess some of these are just the good ole fays playing their tricks.
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 1282x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 1282x720px
>Anons wanting to be in the MIB

I bet 10 galactic bucks that you guys will be exactly like pic related
>>
>>17541921
Spoopy. So who do they actually work for? Never seen MIB btw
>>
There was a post here that linked to a zippy of an informational book. Why did it get deleted? Should have screencapped
>>
>>17546488

???
>>
>>17544781
because they aren't assigned by our governments
>>
>>17546463
Probably because they wouldn't let us post on 4chan anymore.
>>
>>17546488
Heres a copy of the deleted post - doesnt even seem relevant desu
An Encyclopedia of Fairies: Hobgoblins, Brownies, Bogies, and Other Supernatural Creatures
By Katharine Mary Briggs

183.81 MB http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/WJeUWZBs/file.html

Yes, cbz. This book was ripped from a Web Archive loan, and the images were grouped for your viewing pleasure. If your software can't open this filetype, just change the extension to .zip and extract the .jpg files.
>>
>>17543490
Tough words coming from a kid on 4Chan.
>>
>>17546523
I posted it on the wrong thread, it should have been on /omg/, I am cancer, sorry.
>>
>>17546303
>hairless and blue eyed
>tall
inner earth hyperborean aryans confirmed
>>
Isn't Indrid Cold from Mothman prophecies an MIB of sorts? I don't remember. Pretty sure that's the guy,he was described as uncanny in appearance. Like he had no lips and had smudgy lipstick applied to give the appearance of them.
>>
>>17543615
>Kecksburg. PA

top kek
>>
>>17545629
Is that video the still is from not available?
>>
>>17546509
They straight don't exist, no names and no fingerprints. So I hear...
>>
File: 1459468553435_0.jpg (11KB, 280x221px) Image search: [Google]
1459468553435_0.jpg
11KB, 280x221px
What is this picture from?is it an actual picture or is it from a show or movie?

>its from an alien thread on here
>>
>>17547332
I don't think it's anything important at least. I saw it in one of those youtube videos about MIB but they didn't draw attention to it, like it was just a reenactment or maybe an old hoax, or from a movie or something like you said.
>>
File: Fringe-Observers-Teaser-Trailer.jpg (37KB, 570x300px) Image search: [Google]
Fringe-Observers-Teaser-Trailer.jpg
37KB, 570x300px
Remember the Observers from the show 'Fringe'? They were obviously inspired by MIB mythology.
>>
>>17547283
But when I hear them I might fear them.
>>
File: 1331959169001.png (275KB, 463x660px) Image search: [Google]
1331959169001.png
275KB, 463x660px
>>17547332

Assburgers.
>>
>>17541515
thought forms of the cabal, the reptilians, the draco. literal thought forms, you cannot fight them.
>>
>>17547332
The one in the background is Vladimir Putin.
>>
UFOs => time crafts from the future
MIB => Come to our time to prevent time travel fuck ups from fucking up the time line too much.

That's why they dress in such a hilariously out of date fashion. Trench coat, suit, and Fedora are the iconic fashion for formal wear of this ~150 year period, the same that tights and a powdered wig are for around 1700 to 1830, even if during some of that period that may have not been the case. 1940 and 2010 makes as well be the same thing to somebody from thousands of years in the future.

Also, as such, they are the good guys. No need to be afraid of them hurting you or actually doing shit to you, although it would still make most people shit their pants to encounter one.
>>
>>17550175
No, your conspiracy theory is inferior.
>>
File: 1419218615941.png (329KB, 372x430px) Image search: [Google]
1419218615941.png
329KB, 372x430px
>>17546682
for sure! i was just about to post this

for anyone interested in MIB encounters, you gotta read 'The Mothman Prophecies!' it goes way deeper than just people seeing a giant flying guy with glowing red eyes.

Basically, John Keel is contacted by an MIB agent named Indrid Cold, who tells him to stop his investigations and shows up in weird ways. It's the best account of continued contact with this mysterious phenomenon, and how they interact with individuals who are investigating strange things

here are some links that discuss it in better detail:
http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1705.htm

they often say they are representatives of 'the nation of the third eye'
http://www.subgenius.com/MIB/mib.html

dan akroyd's MIB encounter (Britney Spears possible MIB agent?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4uYQbq1ibM
>>
File: 1419841228782.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1419841228782.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
oh also in Elizabethean times, 'Dark Men' would often appear after inexplicable phenomena such as things falling from the sky, loud noises with no apparent cause

you can google that, but iirc i first read about this in 'The Book of the Damned' by Charles Fort, which is truly a GOAT /x/ related book. basically this guy devoted his whole life to sitting in the NY public library, sifting through old newspapers to find weird news. it's really fun to read and a perfect bathroom book because it's delivered in paragraph-long snippets.

(free ebook available on project gutenberg)
>>
>>17541515
I'm not so convinced about the two in OP's pic. I know the story. However, this pic is of one of the classic MIB's from the heyday, when they were heavily active. Perhaps the only authentic photo of one ever taken.

OP, you need to read John Keel's books, Mothman Prophecies, Operation Trojan Horse, and so on. All of them.
>>
I may have seen one once. I doubt it was actually a MIB, but the thought did occur to me. He was dressed in a black suit and fedora, and walking in an unusual way. This was in a public park during a Fourth of July celebration so was kind of out of place.
>>
>>17544211

This YouTube vid is pretty silly as anyone could have a couple of friends dress up in those clothes and walk in their place of work.

The "men in black" stories started occurring as a result of federal government mandates to investigate EVERY UFO incident reported back in the late 40's / early 50's. This lead to a joint effort by military intelligence agents, operating out of military bases, and FBI field agents, conducting interviews with people reporting UFO's.

There was a concern that outside agencies, like the Soviets, would use UFO reports as a means to incite panic in the population, or to clog communication lines with false reports, so these agents would not only interview those reporting UFO's, but they'd also run background checks on them, and talk to people that knew them, to make sure they weren't working for foreign agencies.

Eventually, the practice stopped, because it became too much of a time sink for everyone involved. Now, I doubt they'd send anybody unless there were some extraordinary circumstances involved in the report.
>>
>>17551058
But what would you have to say about the quote here >>17543532 from project bluebook?
Assuming it's a real quote of course.
>>
>>17551258
We have no context for that Blue Book quote.

The Blue Book team operated out of Wright Patterson, and it's possible that their witnesses had been questioned by local military intel people, or feds, prior to the arrival of the Blue Book investigators, and without making any kind of coordination with Blue Book at all.

There's a FBI memo on their web site that shows a request for assistance from the Air Force in investigating UFO reports, and it has some hand written notes from the FBI 2nd in command saying he recommends supporting it, and Hoover writing that he will, just as long as the military shares the intel with the FBI. I think that was a 1947 memo as well, regardless, during that time you had the following acting as possible investigators:

- Army counter intelligence corp
- Navy intelligence
- Air Force intelligence
- FBI
- possibly CIA, though I've never seen anything that can confirm or deny their involvement.

That's a lot of potential "men in black" incidents.
>>
The MIB are just standard CIA G-men. They all look alike and drive similar vehicles because it is the standard uniform and equipment of their branch within the agency. They are trained to talk in a monotone way and have flat faces which lack expression in order to hide what they know and how they feel about what you or they are saying, just a basic interrogation tactic.

Their job is more likely to be investigating and collecting data, whilst silencing people comes secondary. They want to reduce any panic or mass delirium that might occur, and maintain the integrity of future accounts. Moving in and out of a location quickly and efficiently is just standard CIA/ G-man behavior, they know how to move around silently. The slight secrecy they operate under is to discourage false reports by people who want to meet a G-man.
>>
>>17541515
I've had numerous UFO sightings and 1 encounter with what I believed to be an extra dimensional being.

Despite posting this on many public forums, I've never encountered any MIB.

Now maybe they just don't care.. But what I saw could potentially pose a threat to the powers that be.

I'm wondering, how do they determine which people to confront about their experiences?
>>
>>17551840
I think there's probably at least two reasons for their choosiness: a) there's too large a volume of encounters for them to keep up. I don't recall where I heard this, but I heard a UFO researcher assert that everyone knows someone who's seen something (which that person probably never talks about, given the cultural stigma against UFOs.) if that's true, that is an incredible number of UFOs) and b) I think they tend to rely on the kneejerk general cultural reaction of "You say you saw a UFO? har har har, here's your tinfoil hat" automatic dismissal. Those two considerations weed out a lot of cases for them as people successfully silence themselves. I'd imagine the MIBs would go for only the most compelling/urgent cases.
>>
>>17551840
It could have to do with the person or whether or not they would make a believable witness from the reports of M.I.B's I have read about they seem to be people of high reputations that see them such as several university professors, Writers, military men and even the Actor Dan Aykroyd it seems like they are going after people who have a platform to voice what they saw or are people who could be believed.
>>
>>17546463
For sure I fucking want. But I'm not sure I want to be bio engineered to have a slow metabolism and live very long.
>>
>>17544773
topayylmaokek

No one fucking replies to your post. Nice work, x.
>>
>>17541542
Man, that was a fucking funny episode
>>
>>17544773
William Reich was a hack and a fraud.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.