[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird shit happened after I found a post online...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_mhytll5YcW1r3wcbxo1_500.jpg (44KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhytll5YcW1r3wcbxo1_500.jpg
44KB, 500x361px
Hey /x/,

So tonight was an interesting night, I was surfing on Imgur for shits and giggles, then I found this:

http://imgur.com/gallery/5u09A

It's a post containing a chart of symbols used for summoning demons and gods.
First point out of the way, I don't believe in this stuff but I'm a curious fag so here's what happened.
I looked through the whole chart, some interesting names, some silly, and some fucking metal as fuck.
Then I see the very bottom and see "To request a fiendish union with an incubi / succubi", I know what those
are and obviously, being a frigging genius, I drew the symbol on a piece of paper and wrote "Incubis" under it.
I at first left it on my desk, but then just went "Let's see if this would actually do anything.", so I pulled the page out
of my notebook and put it in my pillowcase like the genius I am.
Then, I went to bed and fell asleep.
Now here's where the scary shit begins...
I was in a building, my old work building and I couldn't remember how I got there. Instead of instantly assuming I was in a dream, I thought I had amnesia of some kind and started wandering around. Nobody was paying attention to me, and I was freaking out like I thought I was bruce willis in sixth sense. I keep wandering, and I check my pocket to find some sort of USB stick with weird symbols on it.
I kept wandering more, and I couldn't help but feel as if there was someone following me. It was so vivid and so fucking freaky, I just wanted to get out of the building.
I started seeing reflections of people, people that weren't in the room with me, and they looked at me,
This is starting to become horror movie shit, so I start panicking and trying to figure out how I got here.
Then I woke up to fucking lightning outside my house, there is a storm happening and the weather alert said it was the worse of the year.

All of this so I could live my gay demon fantasies...
>>
The real lesson here is to not be gay, folks.
>>
>>17539363
Read the gospel of Matthew (KJV) ASAP.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+1&version=KJV
>>
Maybe something would've actually happened if you'd spelled 'incubus' correctly.
>>
>>17539410
Fucking typos man...
>>
>>17539363
Read The World According To Garp ASAP
>>
This isnt a joke.
I saw some letters.
Just when im about to sleep with my eyes closed.
I saw a lady with a evil face with anger.....idk
>>
Nothing ever goes accordingly to plan...

Just stay away from trying shit...
>>
>>17539626
what makes you think that this is anyway related. do you not normally have bad dreams? im curious to try.
>>
>>17539626
>>17539643
Yeah a lot of us'd like to know
I thought you wrong incubus, if you're seeing a woman with an angry face it's probably just your over active and inspired imagination, but just in case tell us if she hate fucks you tonight
>>
>>17539363
Even with praying God everyday the demon's still there, 4 months I've summoned it.
>>
I do see things sometimes. I get tired
In my dreams my deja vu happens.

When closing my eye i just tend to see things. I teend to think in mt head i know that my eye lids are closed but not my eyes. I tend to focus and look around until i see shapes. It is better to look forward and stare at it.
>>
>>17539363
Is that a gay demon on a nazi guy?
>>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz-KmaKZn5rlb0pjR2k4T2o2YWc/view
>>
File: 0326492713725.jpg (781KB, 1327x2898px) Image search: [Google]
0326492713725.jpg
781KB, 1327x2898px
>http://imgur.com/gallery/5u09A

That is a lame ass bogus chart that only n00bs or trolls post. You'd think Anal, Demon of Lust on the first line would tip people off, but Nooooo.
>>
File: funny-wtf-cheerio-face.jpg (31KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
funny-wtf-cheerio-face.jpg
31KB, 500x310px
>>17541975

...the fuck did I just read??
>>
heh yeah demons sound silly until one pays you a visit. i have had many and it was always terrifying, and it takes alot to scare me. story time, non meme arrow edition.

the scariest was when i stupidly told my friend that i wished demons would leave me alone.. well when i went to bed i saw first in my head a normal face that morphed into a twisted evil face.. then i layed down and it felt like someone was on top of me. then a hand on my shoulder, holding me down, legit couldnt budge it. then i saw a glowing white female form lean down to my ear "we will never leave you alone". then shes gone and i hear laughter from somewhere.

another. i saw two normal looking dudes come up on me then they.. heh went inside of me as gay as that sounds.. i shrugged and went to bed.. and everytime i closed my eyes i was in dream mode, but they were all nice seeming people and then they would torture me and i would feel it like its really happening. worst was being balaced on a pole by my taint. holy shit that hurt. a bunch.more similar ones too. also usually super effective banishing ritual no works. had to call on saint michael, who now protects me. no more demons. yay

i have so many more too, battled demons even as a child, shit got real when i became a pacifist and let them live instead of eating them. they wanted revenge i think. cant blame them.
>>
>>17539637
Spooky ellipses, bro.
>>
>>17539363
you motherfuckers are starting to piss me off always asking about summoning demons
I have a demon following me around that I never asked for
How about someone call this bitch-nigga, he's lonely
>>
the worst part is that no matter how many white magic books that really help you are just waiting to be found, there is always going to be more black magick books out there.

> aaaand the white ones will prolly have some distorted facts

>also, even reading them books without paying attention is still the same as collecting data while conscious, but in this way, your unconscious part of the brain will read it all, meaning that in a sick twisted way you will be able to access that information and execute it in a lucid dream, or perhaps a non lucid dream where your fears take kontroll, resulting in a wet bed afterwards.

>Just remember, that everybody has a guardian angel, and that Michael is always there to help when asked. Demons want your energy because they cant power up without it, so they harvest in any way they can, and sometimes they can attack you when you dream. The point is, stop looking for bad grimoires without the proper knowledge or protection from them white books. If you dont gather enough wisdom to check on yourself and see if you are losing control, you will eventually succumb to the evil that you learned and tried to unleash.
pun intended.
>>
Not sure if trolling , but writing incubus was a stupid idea, at least you'd get sexual pleasure from saccubus, but no you summoned a gay spirit, prepare to get anal raped every night.
>>
>>17548006
succubus can change gender, to become a incubus and vice-versa

Just stay away from either of them, try girls irl instead xD
>>
>>17546359
What
>>
>>17548019
Yes, but succubi are still a Lot more fun than incubi

I mean youre fucked either way, but at least the succubus might let you be on yop
>>
When I went through the Christian rite of confirmation, I had to choose a saint to act as a second guardian angel. After minimal research, I discovered St. Michael was the only angel mentioned by name in the bible, and probably the most powerful one. Maybe if I do this succubus thing, it won't be so bad in my case
>>
>>17548072
lol
its a fun ride but afterwards is really not good on the long run

Just take in mind that if you have a ballsack, very near from it is your root chakra. Realising that particular part of your body is actually a powerful key that hold the power to turn yourself literally into buddha or a subdemon is part of the consequences on how you bust your nut. Just remember that your strenghts are low when you spill the vase ._.
>>
>>17548086
yeah looking for protection of an angel to perform something unholy is like going to a church, on the sole purpose of getting a blessing for protection before going to an orgy to fuck. If you are being attacked in your dream by these beings, ask for protection, take some salt with you when you shower...

But if you want protection of an angel to not lose your soul or energy while having sex with a demon, you prolly will end up only damaging your mind

stay safe out there
>>
Hey guys. Ive been getting succubus lately
Srsly
>>
>>17548099
What is a subdemon

>>17548112
Yeah but but he'll probably protect me even while I'm having sex with a succubus while dreaming
>>
I heard succubi fuck humans because they are so ugly, that the incubi deny them sex.
>>
>>17548409
Maybe succubuses and incubuses just prefer interracial sex, like major part of Muricans.
>>
>>17539626
Please stay on imgur
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.