[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chip Chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

File: Chip-chan.jpg (35KB, 320x265px) Image search: [Google]
Chip-chan.jpg
35KB, 320x265px
So /x/ lets talk Chip Chan

Is she still around?
If yes, where can we find her?
>>
http://aassdd.viewnetcam.com/CgiStart?page=Multi&Language=0&Page=1&Resolution=320x240&Interval=0&Quality=Standard&Mode=Motion&PageLayout=Div4

I think we figured out she's somewhere in Seoul. I feel sorry for her. I want to protect her and take care of her. ;(
>>
>>17538634
Yeah me too. It was first until recently that I learned about her, so I'm looking for all the information I can possibly find.
I found some of the old webcam stuff, dated back to 03 I believe.

Wondering if some are still up.
>>
>>17538634
Oh I totally looked at the date wront. These are the updated ones!
>>
Is that bitch still doing this shit? Holy fuck I haven't thought about this in forever.
>>
>>17538717
Appears she is indeed yes.
On the Mind Control Weapon cam, you can see her in the corner. It appears she's sleeping.
>>
You guys remember that one day when she was fecal smearing on the walls and floor of her apartment and spreading her asshole open at the camera?
>>
>>17538724
I remember forever ago when everyone was watching her she would pretty much only sleep.

Go online for awhile then pass out for like 12 hours.
>>
>>17538728
No fucking way. She did that?
>>
>>17538733
Yeah I read something about that she sleeps up to 20 hours a day.
>>
>>17538734
Yeah. Then, if I recall correctly, someone was knocking on her front door and she desperately wanted to get to the door but she had stacked like HUNDREDS of boxes in front of it, so she's just destroying these boxes and shitting and gaping her ass. Was some bizarre stuff, kind of hoping someone has the video
>>
>>17538743
That sounds seriously crazy! I got her cams runing right now, but she has passed out it seems
>>
>>17538755
Yeah I just opened them up to. That's the front door on the left cam, still with a ton of boxes in front of it haha.
But yeah, as other Anons are saying, most of the time she sleeps. On less chaotic days I recall her sitting on the floor and drawing/writing.
>>
If anybody are looking, on her Mind Control Weapon cam, can anybody figure out what the sign says?
>>
>>17538762
I wonder if we can find someone on here who can read korean. I want to know what the sign on her second cam says
>>
She's awake! I just saw her move
>>
File: qPhSAXn.jpg (182KB, 567x425px) Image search: [Google]
qPhSAXn.jpg
182KB, 567x425px
a translation of a previous sign. The one with the foot is indicating the microchip she thinks is in her ankle.
>>
is she screaming?
>>
>>17538845
Thanks a lot, Anon!
>>
Whats her deal /x/? Is shes in anyway coerced into doing this? Seems awful yo
>>
>>17538851
Not sure what she's doing. I just saw her get up and move around. She's back into her sleeping mode again I think
>>
>>17538856
she has schizophrenia and catatonia which makes her sleep for massive amounts of time. Also IBS of some sort which is why she rants about shit and piss and why >>17538743
happened.
>>
One of the cameras is out
>>
>>17539413
yeah you got gotta refresh the page every now and then
>>
guys..

can you explain your fascination with her pls?
>>
http://aassdd.viewnetcam.com/CgiStart?page=Multi&Language=0&Page=1&Resolution=320x240&Interval=0&Quality=Standard&Mode=Motion&PageLayout=Div4

that should be chip chans webcams
>>
>>17538845
>When standing up, instant urine and feces
>When moving, instant urine and feces
She needs diapers
>>
Why is she streaming herself?
>>
>>17538845
WAKE ME UP
(wake me up inside)
>>
>>17541518
CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
File: 2016-04-03-15-58-38.png (1021KB, 1079x1919px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-03-15-58-38.png
1021KB, 1079x1919px
Translation pls koreanon
>>
>>17542057
I didn't do the translation I got it from anther site, sorry bro.
>>
File: newsignperhaps.png (98KB, 325x277px) Image search: [Google]
newsignperhaps.png
98KB, 325x277px
I think she's changing signs right now.
>>
She's awake just on her laptop I guess
>>
Chip chan is awake, shes yawning at her computer.

So surreal to see her still streaming
>>
>>17541679
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>>
>>17544403
SAVE ME
>>
How old is chip chan now?
>>
>>17545384
Hard to tell, but my best guess is somewhere in her 30s
>>
Are there any other links to her webcams? The ones posted here aren't working for me
>>
>>17546073
http://aassdd.viewnetcam.com/CgiStart?page=Multi&Language=0&Page=0&Resolution=320x240&Interval=0&Quality=Standard&Mode=Motion&PageLayout=Div4

Hope this works for you
>>
TL;DR on this chick?
>>
Camera showing chip-chan isn't working for me either. Someone give screencaps?
>>
>>17548437
When the camps don't work, it is cause they have exceeded the limit of viewers. Even I get tossed off them every now and then when I got them running.
All you can really do is just keep refreshing and hope you can boot someone else watching.
>>
No only is she streaming on the viewnetcam, but she also appears to be live streaming on what i could only describe as a korean Twitch website. The feed is live and it appears she has her voice on loop. She also writes the same message over and over on the chatroom, asking us to listen quietly, to visit one of her blogs, and that any comments or suggestions would be cause for a ban. I think I am right to assume its her, as I dont see why anyone else would live stream her feed. Opinions?
>>
>>17549000
Could be her yeah, but I have to admit that the whole cause for a ban part would make it seem like a troll.
>>
Here faggots, this little spanish fella found out everything.
Just translate from spanish, ill be rolling up if u need something https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZUn5zFe7A0
>>
>>17548420

From the FAQ:

Who is Chip-chan?

Chip-chan is an mysterious Korean woman discovered by /x/ during an unsecured webcam thread. Not a whole lot is know about her aside from the information she allows to be released. She apparently is being harassed by a corrupt police officer only referred to as “P” (possibly for “pig”), who supposedly has implanted a verichip somewhere in her body and is able to control her with said chip.

What is her real name?

As of right now, we don’t know.

Do you know where she lives?

We know she lives in Seoul, Korea. If you’re asking for her exact location, we don’t know.

How was she discovered?

During an unsecured webcam thread on 4chan’s /x/ (paranormal board).

What’s the deal with her? She just lays around all day, or sleeps all night?

In her writings, Chip-chan claims that “P” keeps her from leaving her apartment via verichip implanted into her. How true this is isn’t certain, as we’ve seen her leave her apartment at least once.

What’s all this about a verichip?

According to Chip-chan, “P” has implanted a verichip in her, first in her ankle, and as she continues to discover it’s location, “P” changes it. At the moment she believes it’s implanted in her brain, and with the rumors of the verichip causing cancer, she believes she will soon die of brain cancer.

Also according to her, the verichip gives “P” access and control of Chip-chan. From being able to see and hear what she does, to being able to render her to sleep whenever he wants.

It’s unfortunately the one part of her story that is extremely hard to believe. However, perhaps with more digging, we will be able to figure out what connection (if any) is between her harassment and the verichip.
>>
>>17549499

How does she have the money to just lay around doing nothing?

In this video, Chip-chan describes how she landed in the situation with “P” in the first place. According to her, her parents are dead and they had left her with a large inheritance, which “P” wants. She doesn’t do much aside from eating sparsely and being online. I’m not Korean nor have I ever lived in Korea, but I doubt she racks up a ton of bills.

There is a rumor that there is an elderly couple that help her out from time to time. We have yet to prove if this is true.

How long has she been doing this?

She says since 2006. Her writing and her videos say since 2008.
>>
Has nobody tried to send this to the authorities or media? I know it could be counter-productive but perhaps a news outlet in Korea would be able to unearth something.
>>
>>17549531
I know some news media has reported about her in the past, but with no luck to actually crack the case so to speak.
>>
File: 2016-04-05 14.14.48.png (681KB, 1469x825px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-05 14.14.48.png
681KB, 1469x825px
New sign?
>>
>>17549612
yeah she put it up a few hours ago.
>>
>>17549612
Can anyone translate?
>>
>>17549531
Koreans view those with mental illness, and Chip-chan most likely falls into that group, are considered lower than scum. It's sad, but true.
>>
so we know where chipchan lives, or at least a few block radius thru some very interesting investigation: http://chip-chan.tumblr.com/

as i stated earlier she does also stream her feed through: http://play.afreeca.com/asdsfs
the weird part about it being the fact that she has her voice (or some other korean ladys) on loop throughout the feed. i thought it may have been a troll, but:

on her own blog:http://blog.naver.com/qewwer
she posts videos from the afreeca feed. this blog goes back all the way to 2007. if you go to the very first post, it even mentions her address. it even mentions people that may have been in her life and places she has been (google translated a trip to Australia on one of the posts).

its sad because you can see very clearly her mental health deteriorating.

if the cops do not care, if the neighbors don't, does the area not have local doctors? a hospital? people that do care? if i knew korean, i would at least try to do something.

we've seen her survive for years alone, we know she has some basic knowledge, she goes out when she needs to, she even has a smartphone. i dont think she's a lost hope

but aside from her mental health, if anyone has seen her pictures on: https://iii1.wordpress.com/, do her feet not look like symptoms of diabetes? im sure she is killing herself without knowing
>>
She lives in the Hongdae/Sinchon area of Seoul (looking at a subway map, the NW section of the 2 line north of the river). The Hyundai department store on her blog is right next to Sinchon station, and there's a tunnel she walks through that's next to an above-ground train station, slightly to the SE of Yonsei University's main gate.

She's mentally ill, end of story.
>>
i completely agree. can i ask, if you or anyone knows korean. theres an actual convo she has with someone on her stream. could this be P, or is it someone trying to help her? i tone and grammar do not translate well in google, so im unsure of what to make of it:

https://iii1.wordpress.com/2011/08/06/24%EC%8B%9C%EA%B0%84-%EA%B0%90%EC%8B%9C/#respond

any insight?
>>
shes lives: 305-19 Yeonhui-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea

she even mentions yeonhui-dong in her blog, as well as the hyundai department store and the tunnel. you have a good grasp of the area, do you live in seoul?
>>
if thats really where she lives, and seeing that its only minutes from a major medical center, how has it been impossible to get this lady there. if not for her safety, then at least that of others. i guess the culture must be very different
>>
I wonder what her deal with bottled water is. She always has a shitload of it stockpiled. Did the utilities company maybe shut off her water?
>>
>>17550383
>diabetes
>foot swelling

Explains why she thought the verichip was in her ankle, maybe she thought it caused the swelling
>>
she's up right now
>>
>>17550503
It's been stated, Asians view the mentally ill as dog shit. They'd rather she just die than help her.
>>
>>17549503
Does Korea have a disability program for the mentally ill? Because that could explain it
>>
As far as I'm aware, Korea does not have a reliable disability program for mental illness program of any kind. My mom is a diagnosed paranoid schizo, and that's what made my family move to the states, since we needed to get her treatment that we weren't able to receive in S.Korea.
>>
>>17540906

She's been doing this longer than most of us have been here...
>>
Does she know people watch her?
>>
>>17538617
About 2010 a group got together including later one from the same area.
They emailed Chip Chan and after a while managed to find out her name, which they looked up but only found one website.
Eventualy they found out where Chip Chan lived and her room number.
One of them called the complex and got it transfered to Chip Chan's room, she freaked out and started pacing/moving things around before covering up the camerasfor about an hour or so.
And they even found out the name of the person believed to be stalking Chip Chan but he wouldn't answer any of their questions.
Chip Chan had mentioned an old couple that ran the nearby store so the korean went to talk to them but got very little. They said Chip Chan was very sick and that they would bring her food and other things she needed. Apparantely they were appointed to do so.
Backtracking to the website with the korean translating, they found out a wealthy business man and his wife had died and left a "sick child".
The korean found an older guy who had the newspaper it was in.
It said the same thing, that she was set to inherit her parents money(a very large amount) and that she refused to get help for her mental illness.
The guy who was "harassing" her was actually a good friend of the parents who swore to watch over her after her parents death.

I've been collecting the signs for months and right now i have over 50+ different ones but its very slow going translating.
>>
>>17554287
That explains why she hasn't starved to death yet.
>>
>>17554287
wow.
this is a lot of new information you've written down. i want to thank you firstly, for taking the time and for connecting a lot of the dots. its still pretty surprising that you know all this information, when its really no where online that i could find. can i ask your sources or how you came about the information?

it sounds like 6 years ago they managed to do a lot (if story is true), but I am even more curious about why thats as far as its gotten after all this time has passed. why is her identity and everyone else included still a mystery? but lastly, how a known mentally ill person, can inherit all that money and be left to rot. sure she gets food, sure she has money, but in no way is she healthy or safe.

i wish "P" had come out with the truth, instead of being thought of as a stalker.

again, this is all reliant on if the info you're providing is correct. parts of the story are completely right, as we have years of blogs, videos and pictures but this "new" information seems out of the blue.
>>
>>17554471
Not that anon but
>how a known mentally ill person, can inherit all that money and be left to rot.
The Korean police in that area know about her. But they can't do anything. It's very difficult to force someone into that kind of care. Plus, as others have said, in Korea the mentally ill are not viewed all that well. I very much doubt proper treatment would be easy for her to get even if she tried.

Some Koreans know about her too, and if you view blogs on Naver they think she is an elaborate troll or else scum due to her being so ill. Sometimes a mix a of both. I don't know if you speak Korean, but if you do I highly recommend checking out Naver blogs that others have written about her.

I get that she's fascinating - who live streams their life? And her signs are interesting but if you speak Korean they really do not make much sense - her grammar is weird in places, and half the time her sentences are nonsensical. She's a mentally ill lady - that's really all there is to it, unfortunately. It's sad but that's it.
>>
I used to have a guy that lived in my apartment complex somewhat like her. He always shit in places in his house and he had drawing of weird things in the closet, that was only half open all the time.

Someone else lived there too, but the only time we knew that, was when my friend and I snuck into his apartment. This dude just leaves his front door unlocked, and always has his window wide open. We used to talk to him, and he would always think the mafia was coming to get him. One time he pissed me off so I pissed on his TV through his window screen. After that I didn't see much of him.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.