[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demon Summoning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 11

File: bael.gif (5KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
bael.gif
5KB, 351x351px
Has anybody ever successfully summoned a demon or any other entity? And if so, how did they/you do it?
>>
>>17537951
Yes. I used knowledge gained from lots of sources.
>>
>>17537983
Sounds like a lovely dinner.
>>
>>17537951
No, but I did draw a demonic sigil from /x/ on my cock once and then posted it. I got called a semen demon and had many keks.
>>
>>17537960
And by sources, you mean geocities pages with red text on black backgrounds and fire gifs.
>>
Don't mess around with this shit. I got interested in /x/ because my brother was always talking about dumb shit like you guys. He said he was going to summon a demon and make a deal with it to gain insight into the world's mind or some weird shut. Well, my crazy bastard of a brother is now mute, and non responsive to anyone. He just stares at himself in a mirror all day. When he went to the path ward he started bashing his head into a wall until we told them he liked the mirror and they got one that was 'suicde proof'. I haven't seen him in over 2 years but I bet he's still just staring at his reflection. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>17538395
u read too much /x/
>>
>>17538384
fuckin kek
>>
But seriously, anything that ACTUALLY works?
>>
Research Solomonic/Goetic summoning.
>>
> inb4 Ouija board
>>
Agreeing with >>17539074

Took a couple attempts to get it right, but have done.
>>
There's a reason it's not commonplace knowledge.
I see these threads every day and usually just ignore them entirely.
First time I summoned a goetic, I was like you and mostly just wanted to see if it would work, but had enough belief to put quite a bit of study and preperation into it. I deffinately got what I was looking for and then some. I'm not going to give you a step-by-step. The information's already out there if you want it and are smart enough to discern the bull.

What I will tell you is that the moon phase can make or break it.
And Bael probably wouldn't be your most friendly ambassador.
Do some research.
>>
>>17538395
you have fallen for every common misconception in the book my friend.
>>
>>17539756
thanks... totally needed this.
i got the advice to summon them, ask them stuff on who they are and what they do and lateron compare with the ars goetia.
>>
Personally I wouldn't go summoning a demon beyond the usual slew of reasons, they tend to stick around for awhile or you will most likely attar txt the attentions of lesser spirits.
>>
Attract* stupid autocorrect.
>>
>>17537960
not that person, but here was my first lesson in demon summoning, this is a good game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI6fJFtxX6Q
>>
>>17539756
>>17540568
>>17540747
The first time you meet, don't expect to be granted the opportunity to ask questions.
They'll tell you what they want to tell you.
Remember- they don't know you yet. And will most likely be annoyed that some random guy is summoning them with nothing of interest to them. They're not all happy bubbly. They will test you somehow to see if your a bitch.
So dont be a coward. But don't try to command them either. You arn't all hot shit just because you opened the goetia.
Respect them to be respected back.

And yes- once you encounter them once, they will remember you. So if your afraid of attatchments this may not be for you. I can feel a particular friend of mine watching right now, telling me to represent them justly. If the idea of that disturbs you, the goetia may not be for you.
>>
>>17541405
Thanks man. Sounds like you know your shit. Any more advice?
>>
>>17542540
just that you don't HAVE to summon a goetic. You could reach out to St.Michael or Raphael instead...
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 1500x1500px
Meer or Mire? Your desire?
How shall I prepare the pyre?
Hanged Pitch on the wall,
A welcome throne for the fall.
>>
>>17541405
I wish there were more people like you
>>
>>17542598
And how would I go about doing this? Is the process significantly more different than summonning an entity from the goeta?
>>
>>17544065
I second this.
>>
Not to turn this into mockery or anything but assuming all of this is real why not just side with and summon Jesus anyway? Not only is he powerful but siding with him also brings you the Angels and Archangel which afterall are just as powerful as the demons right?
>>
Is it recommended to give offerings to goetics, ever?
>>
>>17544091
Angels

I don't think you know much about Angels
>>
>>17544091
you can't "summon" jesus (not if your human anyway)
>>
>>17537951
Yes, it was Pikachu and I got free hugs.
>>
>>17541405
Is summoning for the sake of knowing if we live in a world with demons a respectful purpose?
>>
>>17537951
Sometimes I will just throw out intricate magical seals automatically. I'm great.
>>
File: funky president.jpg (14KB, 128x125px) Image search: [Google]
funky president.jpg
14KB, 128x125px
>>17544416
No, you must have the intention in mind.
I really reccommend brushing up on what the demon you are gonna summon is like.

Like when I summoned President Buer, we had nice chats about herbs and zodiacs and about politics. Demons are hyper-autistic and know all there is to know about certain things. They can move through those things and do stuff.

Really though, consider it as talking to an investor. What do they get from you? Why should they risk their name to help you out?

In my case, Buer seems to like my obsessively researching nature and tendency to weigh all options, even if it requires taking three cups of coffee up the arse. Or drinking your own urine.

Demons hate inefficiency for the sake of "eww gross" in my experience, but I haven't worked with them all, only a few, and Buer as the foremost.

To this end, I make my sacrifice to buer, anybody wanna get demonic teachings about health?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyYKpawB4-E
>>
>>17544065
I'm not him, but from what I understand about the goetic solomonic magic, it's the same method. See Crowley's variant on the circle, he's using it to summon Michael.
>>
>>17538395
He probably visited /b/. Not a demon.
>>
unintentionally and accidentally, i suppose. lesson to learn; very clearly define what exactly you want from doing a ritual. to ask saturn for humility as such can lead to very humiliating things
>>
I just saw this thread. I am obsessed with Dantalion, I even have a tattoo of his seal on my back. don't know how to summon him though. sorry for the bad english
>>
>>17544525
Any advice for one planning to speak to Prince Orubas? And what would make the exchange worthwhile for him?
>>
>>17537951
This board is such cancer.
Why would you autistic people sit here lying to other autistic people (who know they are bullshiting) It makes no fucking sense
>>
>>17537951

I have done once with an actual ritual, because at that time I didn't know what I was looking for other than the area.

I thought up a sigil for what I wanted to do, then when I was out taking a walk I was still thinking about the sigil design and suddenly knew how to do it right.

I felt it would be effective so I stopped right there and drew the sigil in the dirt road with my foot. That was all it took.

An entity appeared and said "yes master?" with his head down. (you need some sort of sensitivity to receive the communication tho, it's not visual, rather comes as mental images)

I suppose the sigil design is the most important aspect.
>>
The most I've done is invoked archangels via the lesser invoking ritual of the pentagram. There is definitely something to magick but i think it's just parts of the user's psyche. That being said I think evoking demons without proper precautions such as a circle of protection etc. and a sane mind could be a disaster.
>>
>>17538395
Cool story, bro.
>>
>>17545371
>(you need some sort of sensitivity to receive the communication tho, it's not visual, rather comes as mental images
In other words, it was all your imagination.
>>
File: Ronove.jpg (3KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
Ronove.jpg
3KB, 120x120px
You can do it OP, you just gotta believe!
>>
File: image.jpg (209KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209KB, 750x1334px
>>17543381
You are like me

>>17544065
Not really. And they'll be much happier to see you too. Write a letter. They themselves may not appear directly, but instead send messengers.

>>17544091
"We are one body"

>>17544103
Only If you actually know what they like.

>>17544416
I don't know.
I do know that knowledge dosn't create meaning.

>>17544525
Sound advice
>>
File: 1444353905818.png (79KB, 230x337px) Image search: [Google]
1444353905818.png
79KB, 230x337px
>Welcome to RP general
>>
>>17546334
There was a wise man, that is ironicaly called a hipocrite by hipocrates and his name was Hippocrates.

He had valid cures, even became a kings doctor when he started out caring for gladiators.

But he said "The dose makes the poison" but like in greek.

This is true for angels or demons, literally any kind of magic, or even eating.
You CAN actually kill yourself with certain foods. You CAN actually go insane if you summon "all the things"
You CAN also use what is there in moderation, and face your inevitable march toward your own healing or failure.

If you are in a dark room that is unfamiliar, you seek to turn on a light. Summoning stuff is like that. But as anybody who's gone to an office knows, there is something as too much illumination.

Too many demons cast too many shadows on all their "light" touches. And then you get false ideas about things that you made more intense than natural.

If you have a flashlight and a faithful lantern, and realize that the shadows on the walls aren't actually as real as they seem, then you are sure to succeed in demon-summoning. And in life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnZhi5gaX8g
>>
>>17547302
>ancient Greek
>gladiators

Top kek.
>>
>>17547077
You're a fraud and a poser, and you know it. And you're terrible at trying to sound deep.
>>
>>17544525
Cool RP, bro.
>>
>>17544942
I think they see it as their own role-play.
I mean who can blame them, their live must be so boring they need to ivnent deamons not to die from boredom.
>>
>>17547381
>invent

Oh boy do I hope they start to invent demons because then the fun starts.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 315x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 315x400px
>>17547330
Ok

It's funny to see such strong emotion from people who don't believe in the subject.

If it were false, it wouldn't matter.
Why spite yourself?
>>
>>17547567
Because you're consciously lying to others to seem cool, and that's really shitty behavior.
>>
Fucking mythomaniacs.
>>
>>17547567
>Ooga booga, pay attention to meeee while I pretend I'm a wizard and talk obnoxious, empty New Age nonsense like a cheap fortune cookie

Hmm, how could anyone find that behavior annoying?
>>
File: image.jpg (260KB, 527x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260KB, 527x520px
>>17547574
I'm not lying. I respond honestly to honest questions. Even you I respond to because you are being honest.

>>17547591
I try to talk about myself as little as possible. I do my best to boil down the message to be as concise as possible.
I don't care about reputation, I use an anonymous monicker. Today it happens to be 'Nanny-Moose'.. get it? Often I don't use any. I ignore more of these threads than I post in. But OP seemed more honest and intelligent than most and I felt like paying forward.

There will always be people saying things you find obnoxious. I'm surrounded by it every day.
Don't let it rustle you.
Your own psychic stability must come first. Because most of the time you can't change the person no matter how hard you try, you're only wasting your own energy.
The only person you have power over is yourself.
You cant change others' beliefs, you can only control your own response.
>>
>>17547726
Only pretentious assholes respond to "I wish there were more people like you" with "you are like me".

And demons are fake, even you know this. Yet you're lying about it, right to me, and that's kinda insulting.
>>
>>17547726
How would I go about creating a report with them? Also, will demons fuck up my life? Like put a curse on me?

I apologize but I'm just becoming more interested in the occult.
>>
I summoned a succubus

Shit was cash
>>
Does anyone have any experience with Asmoday?
>>
>>17547077
might sound stupid, but for the offering thing, is there any information on what they like out there? or do i just have to ask them once i summon them?
>>
>>17546349

Except the effect is real. Summoning something is for a reason, you want something done. I wouldn't care about it if it didn't work.
>>
>>17547726

I honestly don't know what to think about you. You talk like you think your the next messiah, yet claim modesty and simplicty. You speak of the behavior of demons like you're close friends with all of them despite not understand the fact that they all don't act the same.

But at the same time something you say are at least (coincidentally true).

I can't pick up anything of your true intentions in posting in this thread so if I may, I'd like to ask what demon you've deer loped the closest bond with?
>>
>>17547772

Demons interpret things in the nasty way.

example:

>anon wants to get an extended leave from work
>summons demon and ask for it
>demon says "sure"
>anon fractures his leg and gets extended leave

To avoid this you have to be extremely narrow in what you tell them. They are very creative when it comes to intentionally misinterpreting what you say to find loopholes where they can rip you off and still fulfill the deal.
>>
>>17547990
Developed* I apologize I'm posting from my phone.
>>
Guys, summoning demons/goetia implies hell is real. Aren't you scared? Because I sure do.
>>
>>17548004

Most demons are not from hell.
>>
I don't get these kind of people who come in every thread and say that everything is RP. What is the purpose of having a /x/ board then?
>>
>>17548010
well, they're princes, kings, prsidents, etc from hell. Also even you are implying that hell is real.
If so, by that logic, ain't you burn on it for practising witchcraft?
>>
>>17547732
-Thanks for the feedback.
-I'm not lying, but just repeating that is not going to convince you. No doubt there are crazies, in here, in the OTO, wherever. And there are people who take advantage of others' faith like televangelists for personal gain.
But I am not selling anything. I'm not hustling for recruits or followers, trust me I dont want it.
I sympathize with your disposition. You're trying to defend impressionable people from being mislead. That is honorable.
But understand that I also have an obligation here. Because I know it IS real.
I'm not the guy selling tickets for skydiving and them throwing them off the plane with not 'chute.
I'm the guy who sees someone getting ready to jump off an airplane and am trying to teach how to use theirs.
Im not trying to convince the grounded that airplanes & parachutes exist.
>>
>>17547990
Paimon

>>17547982
Think of them like gifts you'd give to family members on their birthday. If you really don't know them but try, it really is the thought that counts. But some detest certain things. For instance- some people will habitually offer wine and cigar smoke, which are good; except Paimon doesn't like smoke.
If you do use alcohol, wine is best. Not vodka for example
>>
File: r0W6khd.jpg (99KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
r0W6khd.jpg
99KB, 600x450px
>>17548518
>Paimon doesn't like smoke.
>wine is best. Not vodka for example

Jew demons are pussies.
>>
>>17548518
That's a trash tier demon to be pretending to be in cahoots with anon. Shame you had to go and try to make use believe you are a precious child of a King of hell and now just a enthusiast of the art or even just go for a lower tier demon.
>>
how do you know if you're being influenced by a demon?
>>
>>17548773
Troll
>>
>>17547995
I read things like this and then I hear stories like this >>17548518 and I'm wondering if they are in fact "evil".
>>
>>17549267

Evil is what they are called in christianity etc but they are only talking about hell and immorality.

Real demons have high standards, they're not degenerate so not evil. They're violent and all that but they do follow rules and have a sense of fair play. It's just not the same kind of fair play as what you're used to.
>>
>>17548518
Ah okay. I dunno, I understand that these folk are obviously tricky and sinister by nature and that you have to be firm with them, but honestly I would feel a lot better being respectful instead of rude and demanding. That isn't to say I won't be as specific and narrow with my requests as possible, just...I dunno how to explain it. I've been involved with the occult for a long time and I'm a practicing witch (not wiccan, ew) and I've never really had the want to work directly with other beings (deities, ghosts, etc) until I started researching goetics. It just feels right/makes sense?
>>
>>17549332
You have much to learn, junior. Goetic demons arent sinister they just try to grant your requests with the least amount of expended energy possible which sometimes leads to unfavorable outcomes. Depending on what it is that you want you may want to try contacting deities relevant to your desires first.
>>
>>17549361
I've thought about it. That might be a good idea, but my only problem is I just don't really have a lot of faith in gods. Dunno what the difference is here, honestly. But maybe you're right.

Funny enough, I spoke with a guy about demons recently and he tried to deter me from working with them, saying I would have less results/be taken advantage of more easily due to my gender. I've been scraping around for information since then, and I'm all the more determined to try now.
>>
File: IMG_20160405_160014_711.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160405_160014_711.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
I make sigils rarely, but they do tend to make an influence. One of my first ones was a sigil of an "artist name" I'd go by if I ever became one, and willed myself to start learning piano. A week later my sis's bf gave me his Casio keyboard out of the blue. Pretty strange. Gave myself night terrors before too, seeing shadow people in dreams.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.