[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranoid Theories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: maya_gaia.gif (82KB, 332x288px) Image search: [Google]
maya_gaia.gif
82KB, 332x288px
Hey /x/ any links to websites that have theories on really paranoid stuff.

Such as English language double meanings, a word not meaning what it actually means.

Or theories that we are ruled by an Empire that claims to be destroyed such as the Roman Empire?

Also any far out theory is welcome, I've read most of them and I'm struggling to find new theories.

Paranoid Schizophrenics welcome.
>>
sentient beings are just host for 4th dimensional parasites and consciousness is a side effect of the disease
>>
>>17537562
I'd consider it more symbiotic than anything
>>
>>17537562
So what 2 dimensional beings do we infect?
>>
>>17537569
comic book characters

seriously man. . .
>>
It They and We are used to control the population.

You can talk about someone by calling them "It" so for example I wanted to talk to one of my fellow elites about a person next to us. I'd say "It's looking good today" so I really mean that person looks good
>>
Native Americans and other tribes willingly lost the wars in America because their civilization had reached its peak and they ascended to another realm of being.
>>
Musicians are used as spies whether they know it or not. They allow for members of the goverment to infiltrate alternative thinking circles
>>
Life is a simulation to see what level of existence your soul deserves. The possibilities are endless, you can ascend to Godhood or you can descend to more animalistic forms of existance. In the end you will experience everything that this Universe has to offer then you move on to the next one.
>>
There are no atomic bombs. Any test or footage you see of them is CGI.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.