[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my paranormal stories also general stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1459512053623.jpg (44KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
1459512053623.jpg
44KB, 500x258px
So I live on an island in the pacific called Guam. Very superstitious place. We have these spirits called the taotaomona ancient spirits of our ancestors. The taotaomona take residence in banyan trees and latte stones, the supports for the huts.
>>
Recently I began to dabble in the paranormal and I decided to try and contact these spirits. All of my family members and especially the elders tell me not to. I think that they are just messing around saying that the taotaomona can kill me and stuff like that. Most of my searches come up fruitless until late November 2 years ago. I go to visit my aunt and I hear her son in the other room. I go to see what he's doing. while I walk down the hallway I can hear him talking to someone and when I get to his room no one is there with him
>>
He's saying things like "Why does that man have no head' and other spoopy shit like that. Go to my aunt and tell her. She freaks out and takes him into the living room and searches his body for bruising or scratch marks. She decides to call a witch doctor (I forgot how to spell the name). Witch doctor comes and whips up some potion and stirs it with a chickens feather and makes the kid drink it. I feel that I've overstayed my welcome and I go home
>>
That night I get ready for bed but I feel like someones there at my house. You see I live alone in a small apartment and I don't get guests often. Anyways I search my house and go to sleep. I had this nightmare of a hut on fire and people screaming. The only thing I can see is the burning hut and nothing else, all around me is dark and it feels like cold. I'm abruptly pulled out of my dream by my bed shaking as if someone was trying to get me up. This is roughly at 5:00 in the morning and I guess the bed shaking woke up my neighbors because i can hear them hitting the wall and shouting to quiet down. I jump out of bed and run outside.
>>
At this point I'm scared shitless. I called my cousin Chris at 7:00 and told him about my experience two hours ago and he tells me to call a surahanu/surahana (A witch doctor). I don't want to because I didn't believe that they could scare off a spirit with a simple elixir. Now you see my father knows about many stories and so I thought that I would pay him a visit.
>>
He tells me of an account of an incident that happened at Hawaiian Rock, the workers just brought back a load of coral,rocks, and other materials to be made into gravel. Among the rocks they picked up some latte stone fragments. They threw their rocks into the crusher and everything went well until the crusher broke. All the rocks were crushed accept the latte fragment. They tried throwing it along with some other fragments into the second crushing unit and the same thing happened, the crusher broke. The workers tried to break the latte fragments with dynamite, jackhammers and heavy equipment. Everything failed, the machinery broke and the jackhammers were broken beyond repair.
>>
fucking savages
>>
They decided to ditch the labeled "Indestructible Stones" and went back to work. Soon after the workers from the plant started to die one after another. Be it accidents or illness, they all had one thing in common they all tried to break the latte stone fragments. My father also gave me another account of a girl who was very sensitive to spirits. She could see ghosts as if they were regular people like in the sixth sense. Her grandmother was giving her a bath and she noticed that she had big red scratch marks on her back. The girl then got very sick and had to be hospitalized.
>>
They admitted her into surgery and during her procedure she woke up screaming. They tried to administer more anesthesia but it wouldn't work in the smaller doses. After many attempts to help her she died from unknown illnesses. Many people who came into contact with the latte stones and certain banyan trees have gotten searing dark purple bruises or bright red scratches. They would get sick and the doctor would usually say the same thing, that nothing is wrong with them. Those who went to witch doctors were cured but others who didn't died.
>>
I left my fathers house and life returned to normal for then. About a month later the same thing happened I awoke at the crack of dawn to my bed being violently shaken. No nightmares this time around but when I went to shower I noticed a giant bruise on my thigh. Now it didn't burn or hurt when I put pressure on it which freaked me out. I thought that I was gonna die like the stories said. But I still didn't see a witch doctor because I was retarded.
>>
I went on with life occasionally waking up with bruises that didn't hurt but one time I took my nephew hiking I stepped on a rock and got a deep cut on my back. The cut was probably from my shoulder to mid back. I had unknowingly stepped on a latte stone. that night I went to a party and while barbecuing out back I could see the outline of a man standing in the darkness. I asked if he was ok but he did not answer. I walked over to where he was but no one was there.
>>
So I knew that shit was about to go down. So before this shit turned into the next blockbuster I went to see a witch doctor the next day. She asked me about my experience and I told her. She said that the bruises were a way to tell people that they liked them and that the shadow I saw was most likely the spirit that was marking me. She also said that the nightmare was a way to show some historical shit or something like that and the bed shaking was just the spirit fucking around. The witch doctor then cooked up some murky black potion that was once again stirred with a chickens feather. I was told that what was given was a cleanser and a banishing potion for when I stepped on the latte stone.
>>
File: Guam Latte-stone-park - 04.jpg (1MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
Guam Latte-stone-park - 04.jpg
1MB, 3072x2304px
latte stones
>>
Aye hafa adai prima, been 3 years since I moved from Guahan.. I think back to the 671 everday and sorry to say this but
> learn how to green text chelu
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.