[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else have surreal imagery of tunnels seemingly etched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: one.png (2MB, 1386x782px) Image search: [Google]
one.png
2MB, 1386x782px
Anyone else have surreal imagery of tunnels seemingly etched into their memory?
>>
File: two.png (2MB, 1246x698px) Image search: [Google]
two.png
2MB, 1246x698px
bumping with more images
>>
File: three.png (181KB, 632x358px) Image search: [Google]
three.png
181KB, 632x358px
>>
File: four.png (1MB, 780x784px) Image search: [Google]
four.png
1MB, 780x784px
>>
Speculation? Is it maybe my subconscious representation of the vagina? Or something supernatural? I've had this concept burned into my head since I was very young.
>>
The one and only time I smoked spice I passed out and felt like I was travelling through tunnels made of mist. Like static on a tv. I thought that I was inside of my arm... Not sure why I came to that conclusion.
>>
I've done DMT and I have this.

Trip report here

Pastebin com /raw/ aAsF4YnD
>>
>>17537038
Wow. Hoping to try this soon.
>>
>>17537038
That part about flying through the virgo supercluster, back to the Milky Way, back to Earth, then back to your body sounds absolutely fucking surreal.
>>
File: drowning.png (148KB, 1008x972px) Image search: [Google]
drowning.png
148KB, 1008x972px
>>17536260
Yes, but not for no reason.
The tunnel which is etched into my memory is a result of a near-death experience. I know, there is a scientific explanation for why individuals see a tunnel near death.

But since there is already an existing NDE thread, I've posted it there.
Here's a screenshot of my story from that thread.

References to the story in the other thread, if you want to read it by actual text or something
>>17537721
>>17537749
>>
bump

thanks for responses guys
>>
>>17537038
This is intense... I've never done DMT before but still have a lot of that imagery, particularly the last image, in my mind somewhere.
>>
>>17537759
>it was almost as if I had always been in the tunnel

This really stood out in my mind.
>>
i think everyone has tunnel memories on some level of their consciousness, (i know i do- i often see it while drifting off to sleep- i believe this is called a hypnogogic dream- and have talked about it with other friends, i'm willing to bet like 100% of people who bother to reflect on the contents of their brain do as well)

the question is, do these tunnel visions exist in our monkey-brains because of the freudian influence of birth on our deep consciousness, or something else?

edgar cayce talked about the migration of souls and reincarnation, perhaps what so many people 'remember' is actually a semi-hidden or submerged memory of our soul's entrance into the material world

one more note- i had an abduction/close encounter experience in 2013 which centered around a repeating hallucination of entering into a tunnel of glowing rings, which blurred together as i sped up.
>>
>>17538398
>one more note- i had an abduction/close encounter experience in 2013 which centered around a repeating hallucination of entering into a tunnel of glowing rings, which blurred together as i sped up.

The aliens just wanted you to test their new roller coaster.
>>
File: janus1.gif (77KB, 915x1105px) Image search: [Google]
janus1.gif
77KB, 915x1105px
There was a kids programme we used to watch in school in the late 90s, maybe for history, and the opening had a tunnel and Janus, any bongs remember it?
>>
>>17538179
2spooks
>>
File: RWS_Tarot_01_Magician.jpg (32KB, 300x528px) Image search: [Google]
RWS_Tarot_01_Magician.jpg
32KB, 300x528px
reality tunnels.....

investigate them anon!
>>
I had a dream once that I was in an incredibly long dark crimson tunnel. It seemed natural in the way it bended and was shaped but the actual surface was smooth and slightly warm. Even with a super bright light I couldn't see the end of the tunnel. There was what sounded like a breeze blowing through it constantly, like a droning noise, only there wasn't a breeze and it was incredibly stifling.

It's stayed with me for almost a decade now. Does it have something to do with vaginas or was it just an odd dream?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.