[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Different dimensions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: vlcsnap-2014-10-20-23h51m47s252.png (435KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2014-10-20-23h51m47s252.png
435KB, 720x404px
I had a thought /x/

What if what people who think ghosts are real, are actually just in another dimension?

What if when you die, you "leave your body" and you happen to goto another place but it's not heaven or hell?

What if it's just another plain in which we can go but there are more than 1 way of getting there?

As people who've died and come back mention different things.

Originally I thought /sci/ was the right board to post this but then again, this feels more paranormal due to the whole "soul" concept too. But also feels like "dimension" part and science has talked about other's worlds/plains of existences/dimensions and so on where science could take you.
>>
>>17536117
This is definitely not /sci/ material. If you're actually interested in this, and not just spitballing, look up astral projection.
>>
Dude I have been having this same thought for a few years. Ghosts are just dimensional beings trying to communicate.
>>
>>17536193
I'm trying not to go that direction due to the whole neckbeard tin hat mlp bullshit I've read

But if I'm being honest, I have almost done it once out of curiosity and I fell fast and I could see myself. Now, I don't know if I did it but that's what happened.

>>17536225
I think they are real, I've seen 3 different ghosts. People think I'm full of shit but when you have about 10 people confirm they all saw the same thing I've seen with out ever mentioning it to them, it's interesting how people say"ghosts and demons and other things like that aren't real."
>>
>>17536282
Please elaborate on the ghostly experiences.
>>
>>17536337
From what we know about, in my old house, we have a ghost that is there. I didn't know about him till one night, I wake up and there's this figure in my room. He's wearing a white shirt and a pair of jeans. That's all I can make out. He just stood there. I went to my mom and dad, told them, they look at each other and my mom says,"He saw steve."
Once in a while, I saw him, I saw him and all you had to do is ask him to go away. Know that seal they talk about on supernatural? I put it to the test on my door, he didn't like it. My sister's, my brother and my step dad and step mom have all seen him without being told about him.

When I was there, I accidentally killed my cat. No I'm not getting into that, and I still hate myself for it. But I saw my cat, twice, she walked around the corners and I saw her look up at her and then gone.

I told my mom and she didn't believe me then one day she saw her and said it was like she was saying it was ok now.

the only other thing I could say is I was in my bed one night and I woke up like I was awake the entire time. But there was this black figure over me. You know what everyone thinks is death basically? I couldn't see in the hoodie, he didn't have a scythe but I could see his just like a floating, black, jagged robe. Then another minute, I wake up again? I don't know what it was and I'm trying to not use the word "dementor"

I'm 1/2 tempted to go back there and try to summon one of the ghosts.
>>
>>17536388
I'll tell you dude as someone who thinks ghosts are dimensional beings I have had some weird experiences myself.

My mom told me I used to wake up in the middle of the night and claim the little girl was hanging off my bunk bed by her arms and swinging. I was frightened but I would wake up and either ask my mom to let me play with her or ask my mom to make her go home. Still don't know what the deal was with that but can vaguely recollect seeing a little girl out of the corner of my eye at that house, unto which my mother and father can both confirm as well.

Second, I lived in an apartment where you would walk into the kitchen and open the fridge, get your desired item and shut the fridge door, only to walk back in and find the fridge wide open. Same with the medicine cabinet and the kitchen cupboards.

Third, I worked in a restaurant built on an old burial ground and every night while I was doing the accounting you would hear blowing in your ear and eventually all the pots and pans in the kitchen would start crashing.

Again, there are a few more so dealing with what I presume to be skin walkers out on the Navajo Reservation but I still cant distinguish them as something that cannot be extra dimensional.
>>
>>17536421
>as something that cannot be extra dimensional.
I'm thinking there is a difference between the 2
There are ghosts and people in another dimension
So MAYBE?
>>
This is what i see in two ways.

Since we sin. We sin.
The sin is a demon. The demon will come to our dimension. It doesnt have to.
If it does. It will show a reflection of us. When it will show a reflection of us, it will be someone or something who is more better than us and or someone evil or bad. Since you sin.

Dimension ARE PARRALLE (two straight line)
You are the original they are not.
You take the path, they take the path that you didnt. Is like having a shadow follow you but the shadow do things you didnt do. This doesnt include sin...or maybe.
Positive and negative.have seen television?

We are living in military ages,we a re pschyticated into a genda
>>
>>17536466
By def sinning is a man's creation. Therefor, a demon wouldn't come after something man had. Man has to tap into something that the demon wants. And sense everything on Man's Earth is to man himself, that means nothing is sinning but what we believe in, makes it a "sin" leaving sin to only what we were "raised" to believe.

>shadow
>shadow dimension
>>
Interstellar has been out for a few years now OP
>>
>>17536554
and that is?
>>
I have a theory that maybe ghosts, shadow people etc. might just be a kind of timeline convergence. Most places that are haunted have a repitation of being so right? So they eventually through the ages have investigators and such going through there at night trying to catch evidence of said spirits. Now what if their forms happen to converge into the past and the people in the past see these figures walking around in thwir homes or buildings creating the necessary loop to build the myth upon? Its kind of stoner logic but its one of many possible outcomes. Interdimensional beings are very possible too. Thats my 0.02
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.