[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any love spells that work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 15

File: 1417381706231.jpg (58KB, 613x559px) Image search: [Google]
1417381706231.jpg
58KB, 613x559px
Are there any love spells that work?
>>
>>17536089
Short answer: No.
Long answer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
>>
File: Rohypnol-1.jpg (219KB, 800x486px) Image search: [Google]
Rohypnol-1.jpg
219KB, 800x486px
>>
>>17536191
The strongest love spell of all.
>>
>>17536191
Um..no. We have sex I dont need to drug him.
>>
File: Diplomacy.png (524KB, 1244x768px) Image search: [Google]
Diplomacy.png
524KB, 1244x768px
>>17536089
I've heard good things about being compassionate while appealing to their sensibilities.
>>
>>17536230
So you want to get your fuckbuddy to fall in love with you?
>>
>>17536089
Poetry.
>>
>>17536089
its called anthony burch
>>
>>17536089
lol no
>>
>>17536456
Please be joking.
>>
Get pregnant
>>
Nope
>>
>>17536089

if there was they'd be mass produced now wouldnt they?
>>
>>17536089
NLP.

You'll be the scum of the earth though.
>>
>>17536230
>>17536422
DOES IT EXIST? Yes
IS IT WEIRD? Yes
DO THEY WORK? Uh... maybe

I have TWO, count 'em TWO, love spells for your situation, and both of them are strange and possibly difficult to pull off.

SPELL THE FIRST: Poppet Spell
After you do the nasty, take your disgusting, stained sheets and cut out two dolls to represent you and the target. Personalize them, write your names on them, draw little faces, etc. Fill each poppet with roses, rosemary, orrisroot (the root bulb of the iris flower), heartsease, and/or vervain as available. Then, bind the dolls face-to-face and belly-to-belly with scarlet ribbons. Wrap them in red or black velvet, and then put the packet under the bed you get freaky on, preferably on the side that he prefers.

SPELL THE SECOND: Shoe spell

This one is a little easier to execute, but much harder to hide. As soon as he takes his shoes off, pick them up. Place your shoes inside his, right in right and left in left. Then, bind them together as securely as possible. You can use string or a belt or whatever you have on hand. Then, simply leave like that until morning.

That's all I've got for your specific circumstance. I can provide some more general love spells as well, if you like.
>>
An old hoodoo spell is to make him eat or drink some of your menstrual blood. Dip your used tampon into his coffee for instance.
>>
>>17536622
Please do not.
>>
>>17536422
Exactly.
>>17536614
The shoe one would probably just make him think Im more insane than I am. But it sounds easier than fucking up my sheets to make dolls..and were typically at his house anyways because I live with my parents and he has a house.
you have more???
>>17536622
How much blood do i have to use?? I dont want him to notice it. he would notice it if i dipped a tampon in his coffee
>>
File: 1421813498675.png (421KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1421813498675.png
421KB, 1278x1181px
Can i put period blood in his weed?? Would that be less noticeable than putting it in his grilled cheese or tea?
And how much do i have to put in??
>>
>>17536786
Do not do this. Please. Do not.

Here's a couple more spells from my book of shadows.

Pinned Heart Spell:
Use wax, clay, dough, or something similar to make a doll to resemble the target. If you have any of his hair or any other personal items, try to incorporate it. Scratch his name on it. Then, pierce where the heart would be with a brass pin or hat pin. Bonus points if you have one that's heart shaped or otherwise love-themed.

Friends to Lovers Candle Spell:
Get a Lover's Candle. They're these usually red candles that look a naked couple all wrapped up in each other. Carve your name on the male figure and his name on the female figure. Anoint the candle with oil - usually it calls for some kind of love oil, but oils are typically a very involved process, so you can just use olive oil. Then, simply burn it. Make sure you focus on your desire as the candle burns.
>>
>>17536803
>Do not do this. Please. Do not.
Why?
>>
>>17536808
Because it's disgusting and no more powerful than any other spell you could perform. That violates consent in a major way, which I do not condone. Do you really want something like that to be the basis of a relationship?
>>
>>17536817
>Do you really want something like that to be the basis of a relationship?
As long as he never finds out and it works
>>
>>17536817
Any spell to force a particular person to love you or be sexually attracted to you is already a complete violation of consent, my dude.
>>
>>17536817
>>17536870
>Do you really want something like that to be the basis of a relationship?
>As long as he never finds out and it works
well, Voldemort did come out of a forced love spell. so i'd suggest not.
>>
>>17536874
Hes already sexually attracted to me I just need to make him "love" me.
>>
>>17536736
If you're really serious about it you can make an account on luckymojo forums and ask there, they'll definetly know
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Took a few pictures from Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>17536089
There is a drug that would cause the victim to literally become attached to you because of the chemicals it releases in the brain, however, it's not love, just an extreme attachment .

No matter what you'll do, you won't get anyone to -love- you, as it's not as simple and basic as it is, the emotion itself is extremely complex, most you'll ever achieve would be sexual attraction / extreme attachment
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>17536944
What drug is it? He has a lot of drugs. I used to take xanax a lot with him. Ive felt extreme attachment for like 9 months. I just want him to feel like he feels the same way. It doesn't have to be "love" just something that feels like something close to it. But love would be better
>>
>>17536957
I advise you to go for someone else, who'd help you grow as an individual, as attachment itself will not help that, plus why would you doom someone to such a thing?

Attachment and sexual attraction will never be love, nor feel like it's close to it, and as to love, you will not achieve it, unless you yourself decide to blind yourself and go into denial to assume it's love.

You yourself, may have a crush, but to him, if he doesn't even reach the crush part, then you don't really have a chance, just move on to someone who'd help you out to grow rather stay around someone who'll never feel the same about you.

Have a good day, I advise you to think through in what you -really- want...
>>
File: nope.png (1MB, 930x1298px) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
1MB, 930x1298px
Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
>>
>>17536089
Not for you, magic is not something that works "magically", it's a mental thing.
>>
No, because magic is fake.
>>
>>17537033
So a placebo, in other words.
>>
>>17536089
>Are there any love spells that work?

what you meant was

>I can't get away with rape, how do I finally quench my unhealthy thirst for someone and make it look legitimate?
>>
>>17537463
Exactly, but it's a well structured placebo and it requires practice.
>>
Is getting fit, dressing well and being confident the best magic spell to get a gf?
>>
>>17536089
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnA_RoMmDLs i fuck you not my man this has worked for me several times, give it a shot. you must believe and put your intentions fourth though.
>>
>>17539867
ignore the dumb fucking thumb-nail.
>>
>>17536874
I'm curious about everyone's thoughts on this.
What does /x/ think about the ethics of a hypothetical love spell that works?
>>
>>17536089
Yes the best way to perform a love spell is to use a healing spell on the person who you want to fall in love with you and they will become extra attracted to you.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>17536614
>take your disgusting, stained sheets and cut out two dolls
I ain't fucking up my nice and soft high thread count sheets, mmkay?
>>
File: 4713678.jpg (42KB, 608x400px) Image search: [Google]
4713678.jpg
42KB, 608x400px
>>17536876
It was just a prank bro
>>
>>17540342
Then you obviously don't care enough to do it? I don't see why that's hard to grasp. You don't get something for nothing, there has to be some effort, even some sacrifice sometimes.

>>17539913
This is a little tricky, but as a witch, I think it sorts itself out. I don't believe in soul mates. People fall in and out of love all the time, for worse reasons than a magic spell. The hard part is keeping it up long-term, and I don't believe there's any magic in the world strong enough to make a person completely love you forever no matter what. Additionally, I think for a love spell to work, there has to be good intentions and reciprocity. Maybe there are schools of magic with opposing thoughts, but witchcraft generally requires aligning yourself with the balance of the world at large, which arguably keeps it all in check.
>>
>>17540342
fuck off with your shit pleb show
>>
>>17536089
Don't be at magic, its bad mojo. Especially if you use it for something selfish like making someone fall in love with you.

Want to know real love magic? Get a good job and nice cloths and treat women like shit. You will be rolling in pussy
>>
File: queen-hearts.png (37KB, 674x1037px) Image search: [Google]
queen-hearts.png
37KB, 674x1037px
...only if your heart is true anon
only if your heart is true...
>>
>>17540424
Why does everyone assume Im a guy. Im not a man
>>
>>17536089
>Are there any love spells that work?

Money.
I'm not even kidding.
>>
>>17539913
It's not right. I strongly believe in things working out through free will. When you take that choice from somebody you've become something sinister, regardless of your intentions. Instead of trying to force him to love you, why don't you try gradually getting him to love you? Let him decide on his own.
>>
>>17541992
Anon, you are my hero! You just gave her the right answer.
I'm myself a decent looking fag, have a decent job, phd, socially smart and have just been rejected by whom I thought was the woman of my life. Have always believed in finding my soul mate and recognizing her right away...I thought i had when I herd her speaking one day. However, after the first date and having treated her like a queen, she is not interested in seeing me arguing she's too busy with school (she's a phd student). I would do anything for her and don't freaking know why. She's not even a 10, just barely a 6.5 or 7. But I feel attracted to her so bad that it hurts not having feeling reciprocated and I don't want to beg for love. So I am convinced at heart that I will find someone like her and I hope so. After all, it's her loss. I don't think she'll find anyone as seriously intentioned as I am. But I agree with an anon above: treating them nice won't report you gain. You have to treat them like shit. Should I be an asshole with her from now on?
>>
>>17536089

No because magic does not exist.
>>
>>17536582

hypnosis works

>>17536622

heard of this working, but ewwwwwwwwww
>>
ask her wittyness works for me :D
>>
>>17536089
magic only works on people who don't believe in God lol
I have some dumb bitch who gave up trying to get with me and is trying to use magic to break me and my husbando up
It's pretty pathetic and pointless, like magic in general
>>
>>17536786
>>17536736
lol are you bitches serious
you are the reason why niggas go gay
>>
>>17537020
thank you
>>
>>17536089
Yes in the Philippines they called it "Gayuma"
>>
>>17536089
I've never uttered a word about this OP, but today I will to you.

Yes they do work. I've tried, and today is the first time I've ever admitted it. I felt dirty and guilty after I saw results, but the guilt has passed a little.

Last September I was deathly bored (and I do mean deathly) of life and was up too late on the internet when I happened upon 'glamour spells': spells that make you look better to everyone around you. Now that was my rabbit hole, and down I went to explore the millions of spells the internet claims to 'work'. Everything you could want in life achievable in a simple afternoon of a few candles, some salt and perhaps some toenails.
Well I was bored but I am also lazy. Money spells seemed to take too long, I didn't hate anyone enough to cast a curse, a 'friendly spell' seemed kind of boring, and 'luck' spell seemed too good to be true... plus with luck, how do you know if it worked?
Aha: Love/Lust spells. Well, I was lazy, but also horny... and of the billion-some love spells listed, at least one had to be easy and effective to do.

I thought of whom I'd want to cast a spell on... and deviously I thought of my best friend. I felt guilty at first... and it was kind of taboo- I mean, he was practically my brother to me. But you know what they say about taboo, and not long after feeling the first twist of guilt I thought "fuckit (literally), what's the worst that could happen, lol". Plus I did find him kind of cute.

Like a giddy brat I rapidly went through the lists of 'love spells'... but morality ironically told me that a 'love' spell was kind of entrapping a person against their will, and a lust spell would just fire up a fling that could burn out with no harm done... right? Blushing, I sought out the lust spells... and it wasn't pretty

I've admitted this much so I might as well say what I ended up doing: I carved his name on a candle and ended up masturbating on it.

con't....
>>
>>17547792
.....con't

I'm cringing thinking about it now. I can't really explain myself and if I'd stopped and truly tried to explain it to myself at the time I might have kept a little dignity. I don't know, I was bored.
I think the spell asked me to put the candle under my bed to remain effective... so a few months later when I was doing some cleaning and found it again, I shamefully wrapped it in tissues and threw it away. I wasn't proud.

A few weeks later me and my bestfriend were slated to hang out for a few days, and when we finally met up again I'd half forgotten. We had a very amicable day, clinked glasses, and settled at our allotted places.
The next day we had another very friendly day, but we ended up cuddling which he initiated. Then settled to our allotted places.
The third and last day we were meant to hang out together we had a very refreshing hike, went back to his... and then fucked like rabbits.

Everyday after for 3 weeks we had an insane amount of sex. It was to both of our surprise and delight that we were very compatible in bed. God, for the first few months it was a fairytale. We fell in love.

We are still dating and quite in love ... but there are some doubts. I have petty emotions that bother even me and we are both quite jealous. And while I love him desperately, I'm exasperated that he doesn't work or study. All of these doubts are magnified by the fact that I've moved a few states away for the time being (I hope to move back in a few months, but here I have a stable job)
And then of course the whole foundation of us being together is possibly because of a damn candle up my vagina... for which the spell was meant to be temporary... so the chief doubt is if what I have is actually real.

My advice to all of you is it's not worth it. I'm not bored anymore, I guess, but now I've got this amazing, shaky thing which I doubt at the back of my mind being real. That kind of sucks. Plus it's a rude thing to do to someone you love.
>>
>>17538626
Just be urself! :^]
>>
>>17536894
Trust me you can't make someone love you ;_;
>>
>>17536786
6/8 bait my inner robot was triggered
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.