[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a possible demon/entity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpeg evil.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpeg evil.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
ok so for quite awhile now ive been trubbled by something, and i need to know if theirs anyone here with experience, i suppose i should start at the begining and this is all true, the story starts back with my ex, she said their was some weird shit going on ect ect made the dumb decision to go piss it off so it would leave her alone, might have made retared ass deal with as well, but anyways got home jan 3-4th, then feb 3 rolls around and im smokeing a bowl of weed on the back pourch with my freind, my back realy starts to hurt and itch like a mofo, so after it wont stop i decide to go look in the bathroom, my back from shoulder to shoulder is coverd with claw like scratchs, most slightly bloody but not any drips, (strange as fuck, red flag 1) so i go down stares freak out at my buddy and show him, he advises me to not tell her because she dosent exactly take guilt well at that time, so i hid the truth, check on my back from time to time at work, scratchs heal, go home, 5 minuets after being home my back is hurting and itching again, so i go to bathroom, reopened were the scratchs, (red flag 2) i show my freind and then he leaves, call my ex and talk for a bit telling nothing, go to sleep, that night i had fucked up dreams that i cant even remember, i just know i woke up scared as fuck. continued without any more fucked up events, random knocking from time to time, but nothing bad, then i started flying off the handle for no reason at all, i would be talking to her as if everything was fine, then instant rage and hate, and i loved her, so it was fucked up (red flag 3 and i was to neive to understand) then things continue, see dreams of her cheating on me, killing me, and fucking my freinds. start getting parinoid about it, am a enpath and have seen things play out like dreams before. started worrieing and asking her far to much about it, long distance sucks, their was a door at the bottom of my stares that would seem to open on its own, i will continue in relpy.
>>
i then had a strange dream that i was in my room walking tword the door, and a loud thump sounded on the wall next to me, woke with a start. i later moved out of my moms house after my ex left me, i moved somewhere and i didnt think it followed at first, i could be wrong, i sent for my stuff, then the knocking resumed
>>
after that i moved to a difrent place with a family i was freinds with, ex from highschool u know how that can be, they had a young baby aged like 2-3. at night i could hear him yelling in his room. and when we checked on him he always pointed to the closet, the darkest place in the room when the light was on. (red fuckking flag 5) i only put up with the guilt for a little while. moved out knowing i was sleeping easy because it chose him as a easyer target. then once back at my moms the hellish nightmeres returned in full force.
>>
after i was home their was a morning and i think it was winter, i was watching adult swim on the couch in the liveing room, i heard a sound like a open hand slaping the wall and looked at the time 2:00am. exactly on the fucking dot. so i got freaked out ran the fuck out of the house and went to the gas station in town. i had a freind their, anyways she called awhile later and tore my heart out again, i got wicked drunk and i might have told her. but she didnt beleive if i did or not. shit went on for a bit, then it got worse, my mind is no longer my own. still im in control, but it has my thoughts.
>>
now i hear its voice from time to time, sends a fucking chill down my spine everytime. i hear her voice and she says the most hateful things, threaten suicide if i dont talk to her, ive thought for her to call multiple times if its realy her, still no call. its probobly it fucking with me.

guys i need advice i cant endure this shit much longer at all. im loseing my fucking mind and i honestly dont know if it gets worse or not. please anyone who knows about this kinda shit please help.
>>
and all comments above are me btw.>>17535880
please help. anyone.
>>
take your fuckin meds schizo that shit aint real
>>
Please learn English before subjecting people to your stories again.
>>
no im not fucking jokeing. that shit dosent just happen its legit.
>>
seems legit, bump
anyhow, its all about your will imo, fuck all that religious crap with exorcism etc, fuck the in the name of Jebus i banish you from my head...
Nah man, its about willpower and being stronger than the nasty lil fucker in your head, you can't just ignore him but you can definetly give it less attention and acknowledgement, its all in your head mate, if you have enough selfconfidence in your head you can just tell it to fuck off, that you know you're stronger and it shouldn't even bother
If you're more the spoopy ritual kinda ga go for em, shit if I it really works, but still, try to keep the mindflow I just explained
>>
Turning to God, whether you believe in him or not, should help you calm down, get a cross necklace and wear it, then believe that nothing can hurt you while you have it on. It helps, even if you think religion is shit.
>>
thanks guys, its been dificult, ive gotten sort of ajusted to the weird shit it dose, still it dose get to me though the diferent voices though, constantly changes tactics so to speak, but yeah i tryed the cross thing, piece of mind defenetly helps. if anyone comes up with any more ideas that would be great. i tryed burning sage, it only pissed it off, but yeah will do guys thanks again.
>>
and nah it aint just the head, my old man heard the thumping sounds and came down stares one time. kinda another conferm moment
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.