[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haunted table - advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: table.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
table.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
I have an old table that my grandmother got from a medium that would use it for seances from the late 1800's to 1930s.

I never met my grandmother (she past away before I was born) but the story goes my grandmother had weird experiences with the table. Apparently when she was with friends once the table was thrown across the room on its own.

My mother briefly used the table as a bedside table in the early 2000's. She said that when it was in her room she felt a weird presence and often heard odd noises. One night when she was in bed by herself she felt a man grab her and speak a strange language into her ear. When I suggested sleep paralysis she claims she was wide awake when it happened and could move. After that experience she moved the table into the shed where it has been for over 10 years.

I've always been curious about this table, even before I knew its history as a child. Could an entity summoned during a seance a century ago attach itself to a table? I want to bring it into my room and see what happens, is that a bad idea?

table looks very similar to pic related
>>
>>17535820
Forgot to add after my mother moved the table out of the house, she never experienced any uneasy feelings, strange noises etc
>>
>>17535820
It's probably a bad idea, but do it anyways and post about it.
>>
>>17535820
>I want to bring it into my room and see what happens, is that a bad idea?
My question is, why would you want to? What's your purpose? Having spoopy experiences?
>it was thrown
>odd noises are associated with it
>entities grabbing people
You will have some sort of experience. But is it worth it? Spirits have been known to make people crazy, even kill people.
>>
>>17535853
I'm a bit of a skeptic with an interest in the paranormal so I think I want to experience it first hand.

Why would an entity be so attached to a table? Could it have been trapped by a seance or something?
>>
I'm far from perfect - I'm lazy, I smoke, I drink. I spend frivolously on stupid crap, I don't support charities, and I don't like most people that much. But I will go to my grave secure in the knowledge that I have never been frightened by an end table, much less posted about it on the internet.
>>
>>17535864
It was probably his favourite table and wanted to stay here or something idk
>>
>>17535864
You could always ask it or hire a pro to ask it for you. Dont fuck around with it too much or the thing will get attached to you.
>>
>>17535820
burn it it'll make the spirit go away :)
>>
>>17535998
That's nice to know, Clint
>>
>>17535998
big man over here
>>
>>17535820
The worst that can happen is you wake up to being buttraped by a ghost, which would still have the silver lining of proving to you that ghosts exist.
Seriously, if you're here, you shouldn't have to ask what to do. Put it in your room and see what happens. And then be circumspect. If you expect a ghost, you'll see evidence of one whether there is one or not.
>>
>>17535820
Have you done it, OP? Are you still a skeptic?
>>
>>17535820
Rub you dick all over it and post pics
>>
>>17535820
First u gotta find out if its a demon or a ghost
>>
>>17535820

These tables are used for divination where I live. I even made one to use for that but never actually tried it. Supposedly they only work as long as they are unpainted and all parts are wood. My grandmother had a table like this and used to to ask questions but after painting it the table stopped working.
>>
>>17537284

To do this you sit in front of it, preferably 2 - 3 people, rub your hands on it until you get a warm feeling. Then hold your palms like an inch over the table surface.

Ask "wich is your number leg?" then the table is supposed to lift one leg and and stamp it down.

Then ask "which is your YES leg" and "which is your NO leg".

After setting the rules you can ask it simple things that can be answered by yes, no or a number.
>>
>>17536989
this
>>
>>17537284
>>17537291
Interesting, I had never heard this before. The table is original and not painted over. Its burried in the shed somewhere, when I get some time later I will see if I can dig it out and will post it ITT
>>
>>17535820
haunted dildo
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.