[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Subliminal imagery: programing or perpetuation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 13

File: Screenshot_2016-03-30-21-06-25.png (252KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-30-21-06-25.png
252KB, 720x1280px
I feel this is something more serious than can be imagined. What of we found a practice employed by the government for societal control? This is something to be genuinely troubling. Would anyone care to elaborate more on this subject? I consider myself lacking in knowledge on the history of this. http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2015/08/subliminal-messages-programming-yourself-to-resist-programming-2471178.html
>>
>>17535813
son the globe is a 10,000 year propaganda war with aliens. (holy war).

subliminal and propaganda are their two best tactics. of course we use those tactics. we learned those tactics from aliens.
>>
>>17536676
That's a bit out there don't you think
>>
File: FB_IMG_1455065625905.jpg (44KB, 615x742px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1455065625905.jpg
44KB, 615x742px
>>17537468

Not really all that "out there" for this place, still I wonder how much of the population is naturally resistant or immune to suggestions and the mechanism responsible for accepting or rejecting a hidden suggestion.

Any psych majors/dabblers have an opinion on the subject?

My own unqualified opinion is that some people like myself have deep seated authority issues and won't accept any authority as being higher than their own.
>>
>>17538810
>some people like myself have deep seated authority issues and won't accept any authority as being higher than their own.
we're just assholes m8
>>
File: 1457335003815.jpg (907KB, 2115x1584px) Image search: [Google]
1457335003815.jpg
907KB, 2115x1584px
>>17538812
Yep, that's the short version, much as I suspected.
>>
>>17538810
It depends on the suggestion. Have you ever done one of those videos where they can guess the card you're thinking? If they can consistently guess your card, you're susceptible to subliminal questions. That's what they use for the trick. I never get my card guessed because I don't focus on the background as I should so I don't have my attention drawn to what he card should be. But if you pay extra attention to the backgrounds, you can guess the card they want you to pull. Also listen to the words they use. Say they say a number in a random sentence while describing the trick or something. That can also clue you in.
>>
File: images(5).jpg (10KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
images(5).jpg
10KB, 186x271px
>>17538833

I've found that isn't always the case, sometimes the choices are mathematically rigged, and then when they've "established" rapport that's when the suggestions come.
>>
It could be problematic if suggestions were hidden, given the limitations of our eyes, in that case, we wouldn't notice it.

Subliminal messages is not an exact science.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1920x1080px
It's such an strange thing to ask for people to not do this.

Even as a research, it's dangerous.
>>
We have two basic options here, subliminal science is more advanced than we know, because of obvious reason, security reasons, financial reasons, patents being copied, or shit like that.

Or it isn't and the current subliminal science is very advanced.

And have the means to a very good subliminal programing.

What do you want the easy to quote?

Or the scary stuff?
>>
File: fag-buys-music.gif (49KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
fag-buys-music.gif
49KB, 600x610px
>>17538970

Right, the idea behind subliminal programming is that the suggestion is presented to the subconscious bypassing the asshole in charge, supposedly they're operating under the assumption that the subconscious absorbs all that it perceives without filtering the content. Some people do notice it consciously and reject the programming, and others even though absorbing the suggestion don't act on it due to conflicts with their internal morality.

Basic seems to be better, the more basic an idea or suggestion is, the more likely it is to be accepted. Things like hunger, thirst, lust, envy and fear are all easily triggered which is why most programming is aimed toward basic drives.

The way most of them get you to accept a suggestion is by placing the suggestion inside something related to the suggestion and preferably in something that is likely to appeal to a basic need/want in a synergistic fashion.

It's basically the art of the sideshow huckster done large.

The basic aim is to turn you into a drone/consumer/product. It's insect mentality at it's weaponized finest.

p.s. you bet your ass I'd download a car.
>>
>>17539077

One sec, I'll dig in my stuff for the scary.
>>
>>17539120
Yeah but it can get nasty, there's a test for an allegedly mind control program around here, the level of paranoia that thing generates is abnormal.

Given the range of population that's is susceptible, it's very easy to produce paranoia, on regular people, or what you consider regular people.

It's dangerous even as a research.

They simple went to far.
>>
File: Noshit-thereiwas.jpg (9KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
Noshit-thereiwas.jpg
9KB, 150x150px
>>17539125

This is where I first started digging.

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/

also in the library under 154 and 133.3 and blending the two.
>>
>>17539151
The worst part is that no one is sure on how it works.

Wich give the software more credibility, wich makes it more effective.
>>
>>17539160
>http://educate-yourself.org/mc/

Fuck.

There is nazi trauma based experiments?

For real?
>>
>>17539169
http://www.amazon.com/Nazi-Psychoanalysis-V1-Volume-Paperback/dp/0816636974

Can't found a pdf for that but hopely you don't live in a shitty country and you have cheaper books.

It explains how psychoanalis was used to perpetrate the propaganda war until this day.
>>
>>17535813
What are you talking about? They've been doing it since the 80z... You think tumblr memes like genderfluid and #openborders are natural. Our minds are to sensitive now. A century or 2 ago half of the problems that thrive right now would exist. Because we'd just kill the cancer not accept it
>>
File: owl-buckle-lee-downey.jpg (48KB, 490x328px) Image search: [Google]
owl-buckle-lee-downey.jpg
48KB, 490x328px
>>17539169

YES. Just wait till you see what goes on in Monarch programming and how it's accomplished.
>>
File: false_memory.jpg (281KB, 1257x2266px) Image search: [Google]
false_memory.jpg
281KB, 1257x2266px
>>17539181

What started me down this rabbit hole was a genuinely scary book by Dean Koontz.
>>
>>17539181
What happened to the japanese?, you know the really unscrupulous one, from unit 731.

All the drug induced ones are very easy to recreate.

There's a plant in Colombia "brugmansia suaveolens" Does the job, down there they used it for robbery.
>>
So what do we have here?

There's evidence that you can affect the mind of another person remotely and it's rather easy to do.

How often do you think they do it?

There's really not a reason to keep doing this, society regulations work fine, not because of all this manipulation, we tolerate this stuff.

I came from a place were we all know about this stuff, it was tested on us.

Even the centralized computer management of the economy.

The solution is to expose the situation, so you can be aware of the possibilities, like the cancer sign in the cigarretes.

This may contain subliminal messages.

It's that easy.
>>
File: Scope.jpg (101KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Scope.jpg
101KB, 400x300px
>>17539212
scopolamine, problem with it is the line between an effective dose and a lethal dose is very thin and varies from person to person.

If you see that flower in someone's garden, DON'T fuck with them. Chances are they know exactly what they've got and how to use it.

>>17539212

Just like the Nazi stuff it was incorporated and is currently in use by "Rogue" elements of the U.S. gov't. You didn't actually think they'd let those tidbits go to waste?
>>
>>17539257
Down here we call it floripondio.

Still will give you a very nasty hours,

The japanese worries me because of the implications of the studies.

So they have all this capacity in psyops and they use it for what?

I know americans have not problem in being used in foreigners, but what about your own population?

What's the common men input on mind-control shit?
>>
>>17539280
It's very hard to grasp the exact mindset, about this, but I can tell that it gets you really paranoid.

More than it does in other places
>>
Does anyone here even remember the Deagel.com statistics on world gross income or whatever? Europe gets wiped out in 2017
>>
File: canned-fear.jpg (58KB, 525x350px) Image search: [Google]
canned-fear.jpg
58KB, 525x350px
>>17539280

Oh, you want to know where the rubber meets the road? Advertising, selling shit you don't want and can't afford and instilling liberal communist mores.

Basically their goal is a one world gov't , and a one world religion, and a greaty reduced and easily controlled population living on a garden planet where the elite enjoy the unchallenged fruits of their labor and every one else is their slave.

The sticking point atm is the American armed populace, so they're doing everything in their power to disarm the people. As for using the techniques on Americans it's been going on for sometime, child abductions, homeless people disapearing, and anyone who opposes them being labeled as a child molested and imprisoned or killed.

They didn't build those Fema "concentration" camps and amass millions and millions of coffins for nothing.
>>
File: donutland.jpg (82KB, 578x376px) Image search: [Google]
donutland.jpg
82KB, 578x376px
>>17539334
Yep, rumor has it it's tied to either world wide geo-gravitic effects due to crossing the galactic plane, or a planned genocide via biological warfare and plain old fashioned war, or the dark horse in the race the false flag alien invasion/rapture gambit.
>>
>>17539338
Who's they boss
>>
>>17539280

But if you really want to see Propaganda and Mind Control at work, take a peek at what's happening here. Mind you, it's filled with disinformation, idiots and racists, but you can still filter out the crap and get a pretty good idea of what's happening. Oh and stay an AC, you'll be banned less, though everyone but the paying mooks gets banned at random intervals.

Http://www.Godlikeproductions.com
>>
>>17539362
it sucks
i have friends in the uk i realy dont want to die
>>
UP YOU GO!
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.