[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which conspiracies are actually plausible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

File: 1458109147915.jpg (124KB, 625x690px) Image search: [Google]
1458109147915.jpg
124KB, 625x690px
Which conspiracies are actually plausible?
>>
>>17535722
>>
>>17535729
/
>>
>>17535722
What the third guy said.
>>
File: 1459415271347.jpg (256KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1459415271347.jpg
256KB, 1280x800px
mary pinchot was murdered by the cia
>>
>>17535722
No I'll be serious.

Conspiracy theory = facts + fiction

The two cannot be separated therefore never proved, without concrete evidence that is.

That is why classified documents are kept under the highest security. Their exposure would cause the populations which are effectively controlled to potentially revolt, but also on a global scale no one would be safe, we'd all bomb eachother if we all knew what eachother was up to.

Ignorance of the masses and a few people centered on the stage with the ability to manipulate is all the world is, then you give up, and try to change yourself and explain to others, and go onto /x/.

Then you slowly realise it's easier to fool people, that to convince them they're being fooled.

Then you do something and die, not gonna do much on the grand scale anyway:
>Killing
>Raping
>Child molesting

All the horrible hellish shit you can imagine happens just outside your front doors, and you're all to scare to stare them in the eye, if only to show you know what the world is like, and you don't like it.

But I'm sure if you just 'knew" about aliens, mib, illuminati, Lizard people, jfk, ghosts, ghouls, goblins, the afterlife, life, death, karma, God... Then you could live your life.

Sorry to unload a steaming shitload in your thread Op, but /x/ has lost all its appeal now.
>>
File: 1458715602643.jpg (63KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1458715602643.jpg
63KB, 722x349px
>>17535775
And I only spoke from a governmental pov.

Don't forget about the thousands of groups, sects, organisations etc. that operate within yet can easyily create there own conspiracies. Just do something people notice and don't say anything, people will invent their own story.
>>
I think an Illuminati type thing. I think they have been exposed somewhat by this years election. The big powers really don't want Trump in and are panicking doing everything possible to make sure he doesn't get power. They want one of their establishment puppets no matter what.
>>
>>17535722
Plenty are confirmed like MKultra
>>
File: Motherland-Kiev.jpg (985KB, 590x468px) Image search: [Google]
Motherland-Kiev.jpg
985KB, 590x468px
The problem with the truth anon, is that not even those in control know what it is. Everyone is the puppet of an even bigger master. People trade freedom and knowledge for a little bit of power in this world.

Power is rarely true power. It's usually just authority that's been delegated, which means it really belongs to somebody else. That kind of power only give enough that you can continue to serve whoever. No knowledge involved.

True power comes with knowledge or wisdom.
>>
>>17535802
HAHA OH GOD

this fucking establishment billionaire is surely not a puppet. he's a man of the people. we're going to make america great again!

can't you see that they are trying their best to keep him out of power but the people just want him soooooo much he just can't lose! it's a victory for the people when he wins! keep fighting for your rights and vote for the born-rich billionaire who understands are cares about your concerns!
>>
The easier ones.

Mass media lies.

Pedo rings.

Abduction and abuse of youngters by powerful assholes.

Mind control.

Covert operations and psy ops.

Satanic cults.

Global size magic rituals.

Crazy sci fi weapons.

Mass memory replacement.
>>
>>17535900
>Mass media lies.
not even a conspiracy because it's just a fact of life
>Pedo rings.
another fact of life
>Abduction and abuse of youngters by powerful assholes.
plausible but they are definitely operating independently (in small groups that can control their exposure) rather than being part of one big organization or having any real contact with each other.
>Mind control.
i don't know about mind control, but societal thought manipulation, coded/shorthand language that evokes predictable emotional responses (for the purpose of mass manipulation), and values brainwashing are everywhere.
>Covert operations and psy ops.
yeah, real, but we'll never know anything they aren't okay with us knowing unless there are leaks
>Satanic cults.
BS in my mind, if you're talking about elite people. i'd assume satanic cults are similar to any other type of cult and they don't really harm anyone but the people in them for the most part
>Global size magic rituals.
don't buy it.
>Crazy sci fi weapons.
maybe, energy weapons but i don't know much
>Mass memory replacement.
don't buy it.
>>
>>17535875
Final red pill right here.
>>
>>17535722
the one where you're extreemly gay and faggot XDDD
>>
>>17535918
In the subject of mass memory replacement.

I have been reading about them after the thread for the mind control patent, there's something called a Hopfield network, that's considered a model for human memory.

There's a couple of research done on Hopfield networks that seem to prove that you can overwrite past memories with a new information, therefore changing all the associated memories.

One example can you remember one joke from the Cosby show?

Or do you get the current image that you have of Bill Cosby?

Can you remember what image do you had of muslims, before 9/11?

What this two examples have in common is a negative associated memory, wich overlaps your limbic system.

Global size magic rituals...

I have no idea, probably real.
>>
>>17535722
The ones we know about are either real but unproveable or are paranoid schizophrenic imaginations that happen to be plausible. The ones to be concerned about are the ones nobody suspects exist.

Honestly, a lot of what people call conspiracies are more like back room deals between people with intermeshed interests.
>>
>>17535967
>Honestly, a lot of what people call conspiracies are more like back room deals between people with intermeshed interests.

So basically the definition of what a conspiracy is you fucking retard.
>>
>>17535966
>>I have no idea, probably real.

/x/ in a nutshell.
>>
>>17535995
>life in a nutshell

Open your mind, anon.
>>
>>17535995
It was a cheap way of saying that I have reasonable doubt they maybe real, but have no proof or theory on how they work, just speaking from the effects of it.
>>
File: 1437224329983.jpg (112KB, 514x514px) Image search: [Google]
1437224329983.jpg
112KB, 514x514px
>>17535722
A conspiracy is an agreement between two or more persons to commit an illegal act. There are many possible conspiracies.
>>
File: 1437432416261.jpg (120KB, 828x593px) Image search: [Google]
1437432416261.jpg
120KB, 828x593px
>>17536026
For example the Swiss Cheese Cartel.

http://www.npr.org/sections/money/2014/10/10/355177578/episode-575-the-fondue-conspiracy
>>
>>17536013
>anon.

Clearly that was chad nash.
>>
>>17535966
The memory thing is that memory is plastic, not a recording like a photo or diary entry. Recall adds encoding, so you're not just pulling the initial thing, you're also pulling every previous time you remembered it. Kind of like the sign-out card in the back of a library book.

I used to watch the Cosby Show, but it was like twenty years ago. I barely remember anything from Family Matters or Full House or Saved by the Bell, either. But I don't care if Bill Cosby roofied some Playboy Bunnies.

Likewise, my pre-9/11 idea of Arabs is Lawrence of Arabia, Sinbad the Sailor, and Arabian Nights. And you know what? Still sheiks in sheets. If they'd stop being in the news for blowing stuff up, that's the default the world would return to thinking of them as.

Have you considered the possibility that, if current events are so upsetting they're affecting your memories, that the problem is your own issues? Maybe take up meditation to work on how much fear and dissatisfaction you've got going on.
>>
File: 1459566095379.jpg (47KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
1459566095379.jpg
47KB, 560x420px
Arabs have always been bombers to me, they just used to use planes. My first impression as a kid was they were from some worthless desert place and wanted to use killing people as a way to negotiate.

Fortunately, I know that's all lies now, right?
>>
>>17536054
Yeah, I agree wtih you that memory especially long term memory has a dense static feel to it there's some neurons called Von economo neurons that can't be overwritten, but working memory is fragil thing, it's worse in things only you know, how do you recall a conversation or the face of an old friend.

Public memory as in the things that anyone should recall equally, is more of a working memory than we think, it's constally under construction as you said muslims are in the news for blowing stuff up.

I asked you for muslims what you named are arabic figures or characters, I'm talking about muslims with the burka and the religion no name, right off the streets muslims, can you made a solid image in your mind of what you thinked of them before 9/11.
>>
>>17535992
Most people here aren't meaning it as a simple collusion, as in the legal definition. They mean big things: secret societies, shadow governments, rogue agencies. Scary people pulling strings. Not senators trading votes for campaign contributions, or CEOs making price-fixing deals.
Spooky stuff, not everyday corruption.
>>
>>17536083
Everyday corruption, can reach spooky levels surprisingly fast.
>>
>>17535722
If any of them were plausible, they would be more than just conspiracies, so far "ayy lmaos killed JFK and helped fake the moon landing with Stanley Kubrick!" is the most credible.
>>
>>17535722
The US government knew (at least partially) that 9/11 was going to happen and let it go down because they needed us to hate Muslims.

I don't know if there was any direct collusion with the terrorists but we know how much the Bush family loves the bin Ladens
>>
>>17535893
How is reddit treating you?
>>
>>17535722
Some of this conspiracy is true. It's a pdf file and worth a read

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6sDqmRjzkJFckxLQXV4eUdJeDQ
>>
>>17536251
> le reddit maymay
>>
>>17536281
Confirmed
>>
File: 1458786718651.jpg (8KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
1458786718651.jpg
8KB, 250x246px
>>17536387
>>
>>17536259
This reads like the writer is a retarded schizophrenic
>>
File: weird-children-books-37__605.jpg (131KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
weird-children-books-37__605.jpg
131KB, 605x605px
>>17536259
That was so much schizophrenia, the clouds are fluffy & i already know cigarettes are bad for me.
>>
>>17536259
>https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6sDqmRjzkJFckxLQXV4eUdJeDQ

>So the designers and creators of this civilization

wanted humanity to think of Erin Zimmer and all

white women as Dumb White Trash Cum

Dumpsters.

God I wish this is true.
>>
>>17535992
can we have a decent thread without people being obnoxious just because they disagree other anon opinions?
>>
File: do_it_for_her.jpg (198KB, 1124x854px) Image search: [Google]
do_it_for_her.jpg
198KB, 1124x854px
>>17535802
This is implies that the president isn't simply a figurehead that only signs what he is told to sign. They're panicking simply because he is bad PR to the dummies overseas that still believe that the president controls everything.

The real problem is that to even mention conspiracy strikes a thought in everyone they either: think you're crazy, make up a bunch of fan fiction, believe all of them because they mistrust the gubment.

Everyone is trained by their rationality to either accept or recoil at the subject ufos included. The end of the day everyone tries to rationalize regardless what they see or hear to keep their world view intact.

All that jibberish said, the biggest conspiracy is the media collaboratibg to keep people in the dark on certain subjects, giving out slivers of information, and out right lying. It is 100% factual that they do this. But trying to have a conversation with just anyone about that fact will prove all of what I've said above. Their precious egos have to keep the world view intact.
>>
>>17535722
Your fatta mamma
>>
USS Liberty attack was deliberate, and US gov't knows it but is too kiked-out to do anything about it.

massive population replacement scheme going on in Western countries to return to feudal model of educated lords doing whatever they want to dumb, illiterate peon labourers.
>>
>>17535802
Are you retarded? I hate when normies act like the Trump campaign is some grassroots movement.
Republicans don't want to elect him because he is an outsider to their group and can be considered "moderate", that part is true. But that doesn't mean he is going to free the world or all this crap. Trump supporters are the same as Bernie's, they all believe he is the savior coming from the outside to free us all from the system.

Keep believing this shit about Trump though. lets elect him or Bernie so we can really wreck this country and make it somehow worse than it already is.
>>
>>17539631
not really, you jerk
>>
>>17540255
Sup Jeb, how's your midget wife doing these days?
>>
>>17535733
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.