[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Midnight in the Desert w/ Heather Wade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: shit show now.jpg (46KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
shit show now.jpg
46KB, 640x360px
Listening Thread

Thu Mar 31 – Brad Olsen – Modern Esoteric: Beyond Our Senses

Brad Olsen’s passion for writing goes far beyond his book publishing business or the online content he produces. His books have reached a wide audience across the country, around the world, and have won numerous awards. His work has been reviewed in top publications and he continues to lecture nationwide. He has appeared on dozens of television and nationally syndicated radio shows over the course of two decades.

Listen Live:

http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/
>>
>>17532868

We SJW paranormal now.

Listen to this vapid cunt complain endlessly about perceived injustices.
>>
>>17532868
theONE already made a thread for tonight about four hours ago.
>>
>>17532893

who?
>>
>>17532900
Exactly.
>>
>>17532877
Is she a SJW now? Christ, she's pathetic. What happened, another homeless old woman wanted her sammich?
>>
>>17532910
Now? She's been one since the beginning.
>>
>>17532893
And I hope he stays there and enjoys talking to himself for the rest of the night.
>>
>>17532914
She types a good bullshit story.
>>
>>17532910

spent the first 10 minutes crying about "muh shootings", then some dumb story about "muh economic injustice".
>>
How do you feel about Hoagie quitting DMDN
>>
>>17532934
What took him so long
>>
>>17532934

He is quitting? Didn't know. Is he going to be doing a show somewhere else, or is it back to sucking George Noory nuts for him?
>>
>>17532939
He's taking his show somewhere where the evil Keith can't keep fucking with it.
>>
>>17532944
Keith shat all over OSM last night. Started playing music and cutting out the show.

Hoagie had some sort of attack air Monday. A coughing fit that wouldn't let up. Bellgab celebrated because they thought that he might die on air. He took Tuesday off. Then Robin hosted yesterday and now today.
>>
>>17532944
Hoagie is going to realize he needs a lead in. He isn't a star, he is supporting cast.

I give his show somewhere else two months.
>>
>>17532966
His current lead in is killing his show. Hopefully he goes head to head against Heather and blows her the fuck out for good.
>>
File: cuck bitch.png (38KB, 126x160px) Image search: [Google]
cuck bitch.png
38KB, 126x160px
Heather is getting better everyday.

Just give her a break, she is doing her best.
>>
File: NASA Robitics.jpg (88KB, 600x1061px) Image search: [Google]
NASA Robitics.jpg
88KB, 600x1061px
>Anyone got a hot tip for me?
>>
>>17533016
looks like that Amy was catfishing everyone with her angle friendly PR photos.
>>
>>17532929
Fuck her, pretentious bovine
>>
File: really enjoys PMs.png (26KB, 160x93px) Image search: [Google]
really enjoys PMs.png
26KB, 160x93px
Hey everyone, Gravitysucks here. I am a long time poster over at Bellgab. Come join up and discuss the show with us.

*new members should PM me and I can share my extensive erotic photography that I create sucking on black dildos and putting anal beads in my ass.
>>
>>17533020
You're just upset because you thought that she was white.
>>
>>17532966
I wouldn't call that disaster before him a lead-in. Art has to beg for subscriptions.

Hoagy will do ok. He's entertaining. His lead in is a crashing bore.
>>
This guest is cringe as fuck.
>>
wow, the CIA and NSA are listening into the show through the taps on the guests phone line.

we are listening to rebel radio!!!
>>
"wake up sheeple! its all a lie! If you dont believe me then you're just too dumb to wrap your head around it!"
I dont even listen unless im bored and waiting for hoagie but DAMN. this guy is a shit. totally illogical dime a dozen conspiracy theorist. Seriously most of /x/ would be a better guest(and host).
>>
>people on /x/ believe Sandyhook was real
>>
Brad Olsen is a moron saying "Universities wont let you look at the moon". Universities astronomy clubs and classes offer free viewings through the telescopes and one of those free viewings is looking at the moon. Anyone can go to a local university during these times and look through their telescope.
>>
>>17533271
Yep, i've done it several times
>>
File: ArtBell2002.jpg (9KB, 387x469px) Image search: [Google]
ArtBell2002.jpg
9KB, 387x469px
Hi folks.

Listen, I am really sorry about the direction this show has taken. I have tried my absolute best to mentor Heather and guide her down the path of being a radio personality. It just is not working out. I want to apologize for the debacle it has become and thank those who were patient as we tried something new.

Your Friend,

Art Bell.
>>
>>17533345
You're not my friend, buddy.
>>
>>17533367
You're not my buddy, guy.
>>
>>17533373
I'm not a guy, honey.
>>
>>17533382
I'm not your honey, dear.
>>
Where is hoagie tonight Where is hoagie tonight Where is hoagie tonight Where is hoagie tonight Where is hoagie tonight
>>
>>17533418
hes faking sick so he doesnt have to talk to the fag.
>>
>>17533418
he's down with the sickness
>>
>>17533430
>>17533423
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1914eEHOZPw
>>
This pisses me off that I just saw this thread.
I miss my /x/ bros.
>>
>>17533390
I'm not your dear, moose.
>>
Are you little 4chan pissbabies sad that your Hoaxland is finally gone? Good. You wanted Heather off but Hoaxland is the goner. Ha ha.
>>
>>17533528
Posting this everywhere now are we, ballgrabber? You really must be desperate. Call Heather and tell her how much she doesn't suck. That'll take your mind off.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.