[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

baal????????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: BAAL.png (142KB, 300x320px) Image search: [Google]
BAAL.png
142KB, 300x320px
i was reading about ancient canaanite religion and baal and i was wondering if all the occult symbols we see today maybe tied in with canaanite religon and where i could learn more?
>>
>>17532525
Just read a wiki page
>>
>>17532525
Pic is Moloch, though. Not that there's much difference. Also, you can't very well study religion if you can't spell it. No blaming your phone, it didn't hit "post".
>>
wow. thanks for the help :)
>>
File: duriel[1].jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
duriel[1].jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>17532525
Looking for Baal?
>>
>>17532525

All of them? No. And if you're gonna be looking up old Canaanite religions then just look up Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Yahweh comes from the Canaanite pantheon and was a war god/god of storms. And it's probably the only remaining sect from those times that actually survived to modern times.
>>
>>17532525
Meat Aisle at the grocery store. Steak section. Only thing anyone needs to know about meat.
>>
Baal or Bel is not a name its a Title or Honorific which means Lord and is represented by a Bull.

Enlil or Yahweh was known as the Bull or Lord of Heaven, Baal Shamin.

The Temple of Baalbek is the Temple to Baal - bek ( Jupiter ) / Lord Jupiter.

Because Enlil / Yahweh / Zeus was personified by the planet Jupiter.

He is known as the lord of the Air, skies or wind.

En Lil in sumerian means Lord of the Wind

Lil can also mean a breath, because what Enlil spoke was done and to speak is to make wind.

Enlil was the Lord of the Command.

His brother is Enki, you know him as Poseidon or Neptune.
>>
>>17532673
You mean some Heb garbage? Not even once
>>
>>17532680

I know all this because its what the Sumerian tablets say and the Hebrews just copied everything from them.

They made one of the Anunna gods into their Lord.

He was one of the Archons who became the Demiurge, the god of this world.
>>
>>17532673
>>17532687
Wait, so that literally disproves the bible right? Like that irrefutably destroys the bible, correct? If so are people really that irrational to keep believing after it's been that thoroughly disproven? I guess I'm a little more accepting because I'm more agnostic.
>>
>>17532756

They say that it was the true god, just bad people made partners with god and committed idols. Some say that other gods do exist, but are demons pretending to be powerful. So, they try to justify it under a million different things. But, yes, in reality the Hebrews took Yahweh from the Canaanite pantheon who was a god of war and storms and considered him their god. Over time it became "he's the most powerful god and only one worth praying to" and then 'he's the only god'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh
>>
>>17532795
This is a hard pill to swallow man. There's no reason to believe in life after death... I used to have a major fear of death before I got into religion. I think I might be sick. Why does no one cover this? Why doesn't the mainstream media say this?
>>
>>17532756

Some people are such religious zealots that they continue to worship one of those Aliens as their god.

Its actually a huge problem on our planet.

There are many factions that follow different gods who came down from the 'heavens'
>>
>>17532525
hey it's that cow from undertale
>>
>>17532843

Well, lots of other religions have life after death, not just the Abrahamic faiths.

>Why does no one cover this?

They do, but nobody cares. Christians, Jews, and Muslims mostly don't even know since most of this shit goes back for millenia before the first book of the Bible was ever written, never heard of it, etc. To most Atheists, it doesn't matter when it comes to religious views as they use a more philosophical/logical debate course/don't know. And it's not like religious people are gonna rush to show how their holy book borrows from other religions. Take the 10 commandments for instance. They're almost word for word (albeit not nearly as many) the same commandments in the Egyptian book of the dead.
>>
>>17532869
I thought cows played the game? Fat sjw neo-homestuck cows.
>>
>>17532756
No, because sitchiniswrong.com.
>>
No. Ball is alright, but seriously FUCK people who worship Baal, fuck your cults, fuck you baby raping blood drinking narcissists, and fuck your Jewish cult too. Here is a summary, you are all Cunts. No really, if you are SO keen to be 'more than human' then go live on a different planet and let us be free to live and love under God and in natural law.
>>
>>17532525
Baal Hammon is the deity Molochs were made for
>>
>>17532673
Wasn't enki the first god of the first city state of Eridu in Sumer? Didn't he have all the mes that make civilization possible until ananna aka Aphrodite stole them? He should be much higher up the pantheon then Poseidon?
>>
>>17533306
Is Enki analogous to Lucifer? Or Satan?

Is Yahweh Satan?
>>
>>17532756
>>17532843
>>17533836
i post the same thing daily in various threads, but autistic as it is it's worth pointing out - these are SYMBOLS, there are IDEAS that the symbols represent. Don't take them for face value. Archaic psychology was presented through symbols, yet even then it was common knowledge (well, at one point at least when they had these rad mystery schools and all) that different people prefer different sets of symbols but it's all the same - there are natural forces, hidden but very real forces like gravity, that man can interact with but to do so, they are necessary to personify and dress in symbols. Discard superstition. Magic and occult is real, but the language and terms used to convey complicated ideas are not true as such. It takes balls to see past externalized projections, but i reckon it's worth it. power power, bois and grils
>>
>>17532756
>Wait, so that literally disproves the bible right? Like that irrefutably destroys the bible, correct?

The fact that a creation story has been passed down since the beginning of civilization as truth is pretty amazing. It arguably gives more credit to the story. Many think of such stories as myth today, but for most of time it was historic truth.

Consider that these stories may have been mostly metaphorical, describing perhaps the evolution of humanity and human consciousness.

Consider, too, that our ancient ancestors may have been visited by beings that were extraterrestrial and/or etradimensional. And maybe these highly intelligent and technologically advanced beings spliced some of their DNA with ours and procreated with us humans. And maybe they granted humans relatively advanced knowledge and intellect, and they taught the idea of kingship to humanity so they could maintain rule by those with the highest levels of Annunaki DNA, and maybe many of the ruling elite today continue that principle aided by maintaining a small gene pool.

Maybe the globalist, NWO agenda and direction humanity is spearheaded by descendants of the "gods" described in those ancient clay tablets.

Also, maybe magick is the altering influence of the consciousness on reality, focused by symbolic imagery and behavior, powered by belief. And maybe it's real and is wielded by those in power to control the direction of the world.
>>
>>17533924
Mhmm.

So who is Enki analogous to? Lucifer? And is lucifer also Jesus?

I understand that these are archetypical images potentially representing the explanation for, or account of, creation. And potentially these symbols represent accurate truths about reality. Ancient people's gained such knowledge through objective observation/scientific experimentation,, meditation, and experiencing states of altered consciousness by means of psychedelic drugs, fasting, sleep deprivation, blood letting, and ritualistically repetitive behavior that would cause a large release of dopamine.

Perhaps information symbolized through the analogous images we see across cultures does accurately depict the nature of reality and the 'archetypes-as-such' are the patterns that persist across all levels and systems of the universe.

And maybe only meditation is necessary for accessing knowledge of these laws and descriptions of the universe. Maybe we innately know understand it all, or at least more than we consciously know. Maybe just our dimensional reality. Maybe it all.

Myth was once just a culture's artistic, symbolic expression of their model of the universe.

Perhaps there are mathematical equations analogous to the archetypical images, and may one day know the ultimate truth/discover a unified theory of everything.

Science and religion are not and should not be enemies. They both share the same goal of seeking truth, the ultimate truth. I fear the schism between the two is intentionally, nefariously created.
>>
>>17532756
Maybe its not copying but truth which is why they are similar
>>
This entire thread is incorrect. You are all ignorant bullies. Eat shit like your "god" would want and look for Jesus.
>>
>>17533944
Yeah, I saw a youtube video of a jewish guy talking about how the creation story is accurate and matches up with the big bang and evolution on youtube.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.