[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magick is simply just repetition of thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

The secret behind magick is literally just repeating thoughts in your head and affirming them through the use of phrases.
Imagine for example your goal, and you tell yourself positive stuffs that help you achieve your goal such as "you're the greatest" or you "got this" over and over again while imagining how achieving this goal would be like in your head until you succeed in creating determination for that goal.

I realized this because, after months and months of cuckposting, I have begun to develop a small fetish for it.

I would make elaborate or long posts about the pleasures of cuckoldry just to spite and shit post, and after a while of doing it I'm finally falling for it myself.

I want you guys to know that we truly do create ourselves and that our beliefs are not something who we are.

Or put in a different manner with somewhat of a contradicting meaning to what I did say, we are our beliefs, but at the same time we can create them.

I'm not an /x/ regular and I rarely dwell into the occult. The purpose of this thread is just to warn other anons that mental programming is very real and you ought to hold your desire in the purest way possible, not allowing other thoughts invade your mind and contradict them if you wish your desire to become fulfilled.
>>
>>17531925
Is this the same as Law of Attraction (LOA)?
>>
>>17531925
Some of us of like filth.
>>
>>17531925
cuck
>>
Actually your destiny dictates your life, our past life karma will not let us succeed more than we are supposed to.
>>
this is like saying "writing a best selling book is just about putting letters in a row". in a way, sort of, but it get's more complicated.
>rarely dwell in the occult
>define magic
>>
>>17531925
you are close op, yes it is the base of how magic works, after you get good at it shit gets real. how many impossible things have i done using a similar technique.. alot. it still amazes me errytime.
>>
>>17531925
are you me ?
>>
>>17534120
Yet you have the grammar of a five year old.
Amazing.
>>
>>17536033
I love women's nipples
>>
Does that mean I can have sex with a married 78 year old
>>
File: 1402658862606.png (21KB, 1401x199px) Image search: [Google]
1402658862606.png
21KB, 1401x199px
I think you hit on something powerful, OP. The first two principles of Hermeticism state that All Is Mind and that As Within, So Without. The Universe, in the Hermeticist's view, is one vast consciousness, and what you hold within your consciousness will be reflected in the Universe at large.

What you believe will become true for you, and beliefs are really only thoughts that you habitually think. Every word is a spell, every thought a prayer. That is magic at its most fundamental, at least in my understanding.

Assume the state of the wish fulfilled. The degree of faith you can muster to that end determines your power.
>>
>>17531925
go back to your cuck shed
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.