[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone on here ever think about how a ghost would be able to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (187KB, 578x434px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 578x434px
Anyone on here ever think about how a ghost would be able to interact with its environment or even exist. By the laws of physics in order for it to move, interact, and I guess maintain its shape it would have to exert energy witch would become heat but people say that ghost make cold spots or whatever. Any thoughts?
>>
Well ghost don't operate entirely on this plane. they have there own realm which can overlap on our own. And to interact with this realm they would follow their own physics. So when we would produce heat a ghost could theoretically produce cold spots.
>>
>>17531385
>>17531385

none in particular. for most believers i imagine they rationalize it as something scientific that we havent quite begun to understand. there are many things studied by science that we have only guesses for at the moment.

things like 'black matter' and such are just things that we dont understand.
>>
>>17531413
Well put. one thing I never understood about scientist is how they can believe in dark matter but not ghost. there is more prove about ghost than dark matter.
>>
>>17531411
So wait, if they exist on a different plane or in between planes could they really just be different people from a different reality and we could possibly be ghost in their reality?
>>
>>17531450
exactly, we could be affecting their reality right now. Spirits do feed off of energy from our realm just like we are affected by energy from theirs.
>>
>>17531465
So how would an exorcism work? Are they just by pure chance?
>>
>>17531506
I really don't know. I personally believe that an exorcism is banishing a spirit to a realm in which it either can't interact with our realm or is reduced to almost nothing.
>>
>>17531515
So it somehow drains its energy or something along those lines?
>>
>>17531526
That is my personal opinion. But we really wouldn't know until we die and enter other realms.
>>
>>17531531
Huh. Sounds fun.
>>
>>17531385
If we accept that ghosts exist, I have no problem believing that they don't operate under the same laws of physics that we do. As far as I'm concerned, just about anything is possible at that point.
>>
File: 1435371301977.jpg (5KB, 211x193px) Image search: [Google]
1435371301977.jpg
5KB, 211x193px
>>17531420
>one thing I never understood about scientist
>believe in dark matter but not ghost
>there is more prove about ghost than dark matter
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 300x168px
>>17531385
>ITT tinfoilers shoot down legitimate questions with ambigous answers
What do you mean by existence on another plane somehow altering the fundamental laws of physics? as far as we are aware there will eventually be a unified field theory, or something incredibly close due to quantum mechanics, no where in our near compelte view of the natural world does the ability for basic rules to be broken exist?
In order for something to cross space or time like you are suggesting there would be a delay, there is no way around that, and ghosts don't display that delay in any accounts.
There is no credible example in physics which can currently be used to prove that spirits exist in the physical world, however their existence purely within our own minds, as some sort of herd-tailored biological training mechanism along with the other forms of spoops, that is an idea I could entertain.
>>
>>17532493
He is right though.
>>
and video?
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 495x507px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 495x507px
>>17535226
Video requires radiation being deflected by something back towards the reciever in order to be recorded moron
>>
>>17532530
I don't personally believe in "other planes."

But, should they exist, I'd say they don't have to necessarily follow the same laws of physics of our plane. That's why ghost apparitions are considered a "paranormal activity" as our scientific knowledge can't explain them. Or, better, it can't explain them yet, just like many other things that used to be unexplainable, but we understand nowadays.

So yeah, the possibility of them being able to bend or straight out break our universe laws of phyisics somehow has to be taken into account. It's just mostly a convenient explanation, but it makes sense to not apply only our plane's rules to other planes.

For all we know, we might be breaking other planes fundamental rules without even knowing.
>>
File: Realitee.jpg (14KB, 523x480px) Image search: [Google]
Realitee.jpg
14KB, 523x480px
>>17531385
Ghosts are like subject C (the cylindrer) but the cylindrer is Green/Grey and its number is 0.
Red is +1 and Blue is - 1
>>
>>17535903
Also, can someone redraw this but with a Green Cylindrer?
Green is Great. Trust me, I'm a Doctor after all
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 249x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 249x230px
>>17535877
Nigro, just think about what you are implying when you talk about other planes.
>infinite space
>infinite time
>no mass
>no affect on each other
What contains all these planes bro? there is simply too many impossible
ideas when you start saying this kind of thing, what happens if planes crash together? do they have to be touching in order for inhabitants to pass through them?
The laws of physics are just that, laws. You cannot break them, and te existence of other planes of the form you speak of does.
>>
>>17535903
>red
Orange
>>
Ghosts are 4D entities that interact with us the same way we interact with 2D objects.

Like they have their own methods, and it's possible that the world isn't literally full of paranormal experiences because 4D to 3D interaction requires a specific skillset and/or knowledge like being able to hack into it.

A 2D entity would never be able to comprehend 3 dimensions and how entities behave there (3D entity in 2D world would appear and disappear at will for one) and it's likely we'll never figure out how a 4th spatial dimension works.

So they're coming here to fuck around with us, impersonate our loved ones and just generally cause shit.
>>
>>17535903
yeah see, this guy knows what's up

don't put up with 4D shit disturbers
>>
File: 1451113890419.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1451113890419.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>>17535903
>>17535909
>cylindrer
>>
>>17538542
We live in 4 dimensions you fucking retard, notice how events can occur in any 3 dimensional position, and along a time line.
>>
>>17538969
He specifically said 4th spatial dimension.
Plus a lot of people theorize that time does not have its own dimension, but that all dimensions have time.
>>
>>17532797
No he's not.
>>
>>17531506
Exorcisms are just pure frauds anyways. There are no real possessions, there hasn't been any documented case by real scientists that defies explanation. It's just people with mental problems who have a catholic background and thus go for their explanation of strange behavior on which the church sneakily reacts.

Funny fact, most schizoids think they are communicating to a higher being. Psychologically speaking this is simple logic. Why? Imagine this. You start to hear voices in your head which are basically fucking with your mind. There's two options you can choice: (1) the voices are not real meaning I'm fuckin crazy, (2) these voices are real and I'm communicating with a higher entity and I'll comply to that.

Protip: most schizoids go for option 2 and if untreated go further and further down the rabbit hole.
>>
>>17531420
But that's absolute bullshit and not true at all.
>>
>>17538981
>all dimensions have time
>which would make the vectors
Kek, nice troll attempt, and time is a "spacial" dimension arguably due to it's ability to be altered by the physical world, and hence taking up space...
>>
>>17531450
>we could possibly be ghost in their reality?
https://youtu.be/NfypTnKYN5s
>>
>>17539652
Nigger, spatial and time dimensions are separate values. Some think there's multiple time dimensions.

That faggot plagiarising kike Einstein didn't figure out shit, he stole it from others' incomplete theories. Thus we don't know that time is really one dimension per space dimension, or what's going on. We've tested very little of his bullshit.
>>
What if they aren't physically present but are projections of your minds? Even if multiple people can see it they it is a projection/perception of the collective mind.

Makes sense seeing as you can't actually interact with them and they can go right through things. They're just using your mind to exist briefly in our realm.
>>
>>17531411
>their own physics
Maybe dark matter/energy is somehow involved.
>>
>>17539779
This was my conclusion here
>>17532530
A possible mass hallucination which is left over from the days where your insticts kept you alive, so when your adrenaline triggered, and there was nothing there, your brain gave you something to worry about, just so you listened next time.
>>
>>17539751
>multiple time dimensions
>moving up and down in time
Do you realise what you are saying?
Eistien is what the world currently works off, and while I am quite handy with physics, I somehow doubt I have the knowledge to question a theory which the great minds of today have thought sound enough to build on.
Time is a seperate dimension, I said that, however it is also spatial because it is altered radically by areas and distances, all dimensions are spacial, as otherwise what does time exist in?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.