[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Truth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: the-truth-contest-21254891.jpg (20KB, 259x246px) Image search: [Google]
the-truth-contest-21254891.jpg
20KB, 259x246px
Does the idea of "waking up", "being red pilled" and "knowing the truth" really matter in the long run?

Do we have to make it our life's mission to make people "know the truth" - whatever the truth may be?

Whether the truth be that we're under control of the 1% who control the world's wealth and population.

Or that the truth is that reality itself is an illusion and we're all on a pre-destined journey?

Are we going to break free from the duality of life and become "one" with no opposites?

If there's no free will, do our actions really matter? Are we being judged? How can we be judged if there's no free will.

Is submitting to God the only way to do away with free will?

Or is the action submitting to God part of predetermined destiny itself?

If there's no free will, then surely there's no point to being angered by the truth.

Surely it would be better to work on your own persona and your own happiness, doing the best for yourself for your friends and family.

Surely to think you're "awakened" brings forth a sense of superiority that in it's own right is ego ridden?

How can you think that you know the truth - why would the truth, however you perceive it - be made so obvious

Yet so many people to think they know the truth, brings no real difference to the world

History repeats itself, the idea of the truth has been there for countless years, and wars still continue to ravage throughout the Earth.

Whatever the truth is, what we think we know of it - it can't be real.

Surely there's more to discover, and perhaps maybe if we do, we will not be able to comprehend what it is.
>>
You homo
>>
OP is a faggot.
>>
Once you find out you'll be astounded and silent.
>>
All we can know is the truths we've experienced, seeking to further our own individual happiness is what we do now.
This is a reason the current system doesn't work.
The world needs to stop working as individual entities/opposing governments and needs to be joined.
Knowing the "truth" is meaningless if we do nothing to spread its message and follow through with it.

Ultimately we all seek happiness, why fight each other for it?
>>
>>17531069
>and silent
Only if you're a pussy. Fuck your vows of secrecy and your stmbology in everyday speech.
>>
>>17531073
Quit repeating this pseudointellectual drivel as if you just had some kind of halfbrained epiphane and want to rot everyone else's. Read a damn book.
>>
>>17531058
>>17531057
Well think about it, I don't think the idea of truth is there on the internet.
It's there within our own minds
But the truth is subjective
So how can we know the truth?
Some would argue use DMT, LSD to gain greater understanding of the truth.
But some would say these corrupt the idea of truth.
If we're angered by the truth, it corrupts our enjoyment of the gift of life
If we accept the truth, or perhaps do not know of the truth - but we choose to be happy
Then what difference does it make whether we know truth or not?

>>17531069
I have felt the presence of what is known as "the truth" before
Some people would say I was mentally ill, psychotic, and perhaps I was.
But I will tell you that in those years, when I first learnt of it, I had never been so happy, so excited - by what reality had to offer
Every day was an adventure.

So I can't do away with my own idea of the truth, it's still there.
I've felt God (or whatever you call it)'s presence from time to time.
Sometimes I still wonder what the best way to live life is.
To be by God's side and "the flow" or to believe that I am in control of my own actions - to make SURE I'm the best I can be
Rather than accept what is happening - I guess that is part of the ride.

Sometimes "the flow" leads me to be taken advantage of by others.
It is confusing.
But it comes back now and again, that presence.
I feel it now and I shiver.
>>
>>17531073
>>17531074
>>17531079
The problem is we're all gonna disagree over everything because it's in our own human nature.
We'll never break free of our oppositions until we transcend duality.
But duality is part of our form.

At the end of the day, fucking hell lads, you all need a sense of humour about this shit!
lmao lighten the fuck up

April Fools Day
the joker is back
>>
there's only one thing im afraid of
that god will punish me for straying from his side and choosing an ego, independent lifestyle
rather than breaking free of ego and embracing selflessness

but that would be a selfish god
>>
>>17531082
>Well think about it
>implying I didn't
>implying thinking about anything is worth anything according to your paradigm
You're full of circular bullshit. Knowledge is an asset in and of itself. And yes, people do apply their knowledge of the other side, you're just ignorant of its effects because it usually entails people backing the fuck off of whatever crap they were involved with.

Sage for stupid.
>>
>>17531085
Hey, if you're too stupid to realize truth and fight for it in the face of ridiculous opposition such as the likes of you, then feel free living your life in slavery. Or kill yourself. That would benefit the world as well.
>>
>>17531087
That's not what ego is, kid. Being egotistical is one thing, but God was all about looking after yourself.
>>
>>17531105
>as well as others
...of course
>>
>>17531100
>>17531103
how can you assume I'm ignorant and stupid so violently?
Or even think I'm on the "opposing side"
I don't feel like I'm "living my life in slavery" either
then again, i shouldn't bother with your opinion either way if your idea of benefiting the world is telling people to kill themselves.

>>17531105
then I guess I'm ok no matter what I do. I just had a very strange. almost divine dream.
And it made me think about the decision of free will / determinism / fate.

I don't think I could do away with the idea of God either.
>>
>>17531131
Learn more and spread actual knowledge, not retarded memes like
>herp nothing matters anyway I mean entropy will destroy everything right lol
>>
>>17531143
individuals can live life in whichever way makes them happy

and you don't sound happy at all lmao
>>
>>17531149
My happiness isn't your concern, especially since you apparantly don't know how to gauge emotion through the internet. What's in question here is whether or not being informed matters and you are patently wrong on the matter. There is no question about that; it does.
>>
>>17531278
I don't think attacking others for an opinion that challenges your belief is going to help your cause

I think if someone has a well meaning intention to help themselves, their friends, their family and the world in general - then surely that matters more than the right belief or knowledge of "the truth"

(saying that, I would say this goeshand in hand with one of the idea of truth - to embrace life and make the most of it for ourselves)

I actually agree with you on the search for knowledge of this world, but with this accusatory and vicious "I am right and you are wrong" attitude how can you expect any progress towards the idea of peace and unity?
>>
File: 1453781376294.png (117KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
1453781376294.png
117KB, 320x263px
>>17531278
>>
File: 1459465819546.png (501KB, 645x442px)
1459465819546.png
501KB, 645x442px
>>17531340
>>
>>17531048
seeking refuge in God is pretty much the only way to actually achieve free will, and your dreams
this isn't on purpose, but this is a result of the evil one's oppressive regime over the earth... i.e., your free will is pretty limited as a slave or a prisoner

what if I told you that most of the "1%" were a bunch of dead corpses saved alive with magic/medicine that were all puppeteered by Satan himself?

P.S. Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are the same person - both lizards/devils/demons/jinns

Bernie Sanders is in fact the only viable candidate (sort of opinion) who is actually alive in this election
>>
>>17532940
How do you expect a non-puppet to win you goof?
>>
>>17532940
>P.S. Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are the same person - both lizards/devils/demons/jinns

>Bernie Sanders is in fact the only viable candidate (sort of opinion) who is actually alive in this election
>shilling this hard for the most obvious puppet
So.. are to going provide any source for such bold claims?
Let me guess, God spoke to you.
>>
>>17531048

You can compare it to Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex.

The sum of all the truths you know will be the reason you survive at the critical moment. If you didn't have this awareness you would be killed in the second last episode because the lack of perspective would lessen your imagination and you couldn't predict the attack.

Being "far out there" is the only way to understand just how rutten the world is.
>>
>>17533965
> Implying not all of them are shit
>>
>>17531278
tip
>>
>>17531069
This guy

>>17531048
Its pretty potent when you find it
>>
>>17531082
Truth never has and never will be subjective. You can see a piece of the truth and someone might see a different piece. You think they are two different truths but are infact both parts of the same whole
>>
trump
>>
>>17531105
This is untrue. We were built to be domesticated
>>
>>17533965
it's pretty damn obvious
Donald and Hillary are divisive trolls who never shut the fuck up and never make any points, yet "people" still vote for them.

They never stop shilling
>>
>>17531330
Your opinion doesn't challnge anyone, it's jut stupid.
>nothing matters
see
>>17531340
>>17534112
>>
>>17534141
We came from hunter gatherers. You are incorrect.
>>
>>17531082
>But I will tell you that in those years, when I first learnt of it, I had never been so happy, so excited - by what reality had to offer
>Every day was an adventure.
This. But why the past tense anon?

>>17531131
What dream?

>>17534127
I share your opinion but I will try to expand on it. This happens because truth is perfection and we are just imperfect - we can be more or less than perfect but never perfect.
>>
>>17531048
Redpill=bitter virgins following wanker ideas with no relevance to the real world
>>
>>17534210
You believe everything they tell you goy?
>>
>>17534387
>real world
>real
Sure lad.
>>
>>17534393
Hush little virgin.
>>
>>17534395

Your autism is showing.
>>
>>17534408
ok, virgin.
>>
>>17534210
>we came from hunter gathers

Your point? We are meant to be domesticated in the sense of our decision making
>>
>>17534334
How does one be more than perfect? The problem is that we lack the intellectual compacity. We feel we wrote the book on intelligence but the fact of the matter is that, on a cosmic scale, we are two rungs of the latter up from throwing our poop and eating bugs out of each others hair
>>
>>17534387
"The real world" is a lie you tell yourself to make yourself feel like you are in control of your own destiny.
>>
File: 1458674598826.jpg (460KB, 1600x1200px)
1458674598826.jpg
460KB, 1600x1200px
>>17534410
>>
>>17534491
If I knew how, I would share it with you.
All I know is that its possible.
>>
>>17531048

I always think of living in this universe as sort of a game. Somehow, in some other "world" we all agreed to play this game and the rules are you'll forget everything about "that world" and think you're actually here in this universe.

It's a cool idea that brings me to sleep at nights, when things seem meaningless and oppressive. At the end, somehow in some other dimension-- you had the choice to "live" this life. It wasn't some random occurrence, and it's not even that serious. It's just a game. It's just for fun.

So go ahead and play your "life" by the way you think the rules are supposed to be. The results don't really matter-- what matters is you have fun... and don't quit while you're ahead. Who knows, you may be playing the best game ever.
>>
>>17534388
uh I think you meant to say guy(:
>>
>>17534105
This right here by a million
>>
>>17534127
good point, i agree with this

>>17534206
if i thought "nothing matters" i wouldnt have bothered posting this thread

>>17535324
very interesting way of looking at things i like it
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.