[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Echs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 14

File: X2.png (321KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
X2.png
321KB, 2000x2000px
In celebration of the newly conceived "Echs" I present to you all a challenge worthy of your combined curiosity.

http://x4444x.blogspot.com/

Consider this test a gift from the court of the gods.

May you find vitality in your minds, purpose in your search, and strength in unity.
>>
File: giphy.gif (115KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
115KB, 500x357px
>>17529770
You're killing me here.
>>
File: file.png (5KB, 335x42px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
5KB, 335x42px
nice touch but I would get rid of this, makes it look way too generic
>>
>>17529815
I feel sorry for the poor thing.
>>
>>17529770
I'm not sure if anyone else stated this, but echs symbol looks a lot like the cross of Jerusalem.
>>
File: prph.gif (947KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
prph.gif
947KB, 480x280px
>>17529770
You haven't conceived anything
>>
File: wat.jpg (22KB, 237x229px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
22KB, 237x229px
>>17529770
bumping for interest
>>
http://serkanaydmr.blogspot.com/
boom done solved
>>
Poopsmokers unite: The thread
>>
So is there any puzzle here? The site is just a ticking clock. Does that mean anything or are we just waiting for something to happen?
>>
>>17531730
Puzzle might appear when the countdown stops. Other than that, seems non-legit.
>>
>>17529770
>Namefagging and using a trip
Fuck off, I'm the original OP from the thread that created echs and not even I used a trip.
>>
>>17529770
>when you realize a tulpa is just a forced hallucination
>>
>>17532184
Original OP was a faggot. Echs is a true god, not a tulpa and certainly not an idea.
>>
>>17532260
Say that to my face you nigger.
>>
>>17529770
everyone of you who believe in this is retarded. you cant make a god.
>>
>>17532272
Sure you can. Look at jews, christians and muslims. They created YHWH, Jesus and Allah.
>>
It dont matter if you dont believe in echs. Echs believes in you.
>>
>>17532657
>and
lel
>>
You're all idiots. The echoes have been around forever. Didn't you wobder why Ecco the Dolphin is always recommended in nostalgia gaming threads? It's steganography, the earliest known example of which was found in a book "disguised as a treatise on magic"

/x/ is autism
>>
>>17534482
Echo, ecco, echs... what?
>>
4/4/16 is coming up. We should make it our Holy day.
>>
File: Realitee.jpg (14KB, 523x480px) Image search: [Google]
Realitee.jpg
14KB, 523x480px
>>17529770
Reminder that It is like subject C (The Cylindrer) and that you only are able to obsereve a part of it.
Trust me, I'm a Doctor after all
Also:
>Fractals
>>
>>17529770
4chan has a new design. Was this you, Echs?
>>
>>17535933
But 4/4/16 is 1/16, or 4^-2. It's like a double inversion of our sacred number.
>>
>>17535942
the blue circle is more true, though
>>
>>17532657
Sure the religion was made, and sure lots of people believe in it, but that doesnt mean anything was created from it. Youre all just a bunch of fucking crazies sitting in front of a computer screen.

This is the same exact thing as slenderman. A "Thought-form", and who's name has been used to kill before.

Example: http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/slender-man-stabbing/slender-man-stabbing-suspects-n323101

This crime was committed 'for slenderman'. A creature that is just simply a horror story made to look real.

You fuckers need to realize that even if you really really believe something is true, it still doesn't make it true, even if thousands of you fuckers believe in it.
>>
File: dsas.png (10KB, 453x133px) Image search: [Google]
dsas.png
10KB, 453x133px
Also, Subscribe to who, OP?
>>
File: f.png (11KB, 975x458px) Image search: [Google]
f.png
11KB, 975x458px
And as always, it's some edgelord trying to self-promote his blog.
>>
>>17538108
/thread.
>>
>>17538108
Religions exist only to serve a purpose, the day of the old religions is slowly coming to an end with the turn of human evolution/advancements.

Do not think you are to worship some great magic sky fairy.
The messages are of peace, the "gods" above only exists to ensure you do not go astray and reap evil upon society.
Just as a father/mother would punish their children, religions have placed something above us simply to keep the order of things.
>>
>>17538168
Haha, how Naive. No, religions are born to answer questions that cannot presently be answered.

Take the Egyptians for example. They believed in the Sun God. Why? Because they saw something in the sky, couldn't explain it, and worshiped it as a God.

Gods and their retrospective religions have always been about answering questions that cannot be answered. They have always been about the fear of the unknown. Christianity believes in God and Jesus because they need something to be there after death, so that their life meant something. They need to have some reason to be accountable for their actions in life, otherwise, what is the point of living?

Religion is very much about explaining things we don't know. A lot of people are atheistic, or do not abide by religion, yet, they still live life based on emotional principals, or based on their own morals.

Some people don't need a set of scripture to tell them how to live. some people just live on the principals of Action and Concequence; good and bad; right and wrong.

Your view is edgy at best, buddy. Stop trying to personify yourself as something greater, and speak the truth. Search for what you truly believe in. Society will not go 'astray', or become more 'evil' due to the lack of religion. Society will remain the same, and look for answers in a more scientific, and realistic way.
>>
>>17538141
I'd wager that he's just bad at or can't use html properly. There's no ads on the site so I don't know how the promotion would get him anything.
>>
>>17538168
You are so simple.
>>
Has anyone else noticed that the clock tics are in stereo? Maybe there is a significance in how many times it tics in each ear? It's too many for my lazy ass to count so someone else do it.
>>
>>17538255
I'd take the same wager. There are links below the clock timer itself. If you were to just highlight the last digit of the clock timer and drag it down the page you'd be able to see all the hidden text as i have shown in another post above.

Nice try, ill give him this, the clock tics are unsettling. Though, it pisses me off that the clock timer doesnt just loop rather than just shutting off for a time.
>>
>>17538275
And just like that... They're gone! I think OP is still lurking around in here.
>>
>>17538168
>to ensure you do not go astray and reap evil upon society
>ensure
AND HOW'S THAT WORKING OUT FOR YA'?
>>
>>17529770
>Consider this test a gift from the court of the gods.

What a pretentious douchebag you are.
>>
OP, does this have anything to do with underground churches?
>>
>>17538185
You failed to interpret my message,
as for edgy I prefer the term realist, though we are all free of our own opinions.

I merely said religion was used as a vice to keep people in the "good" and that this is coming to a point where it is no longer needed, due to the expansion of human consciousness/technology.

You can ask questions of the unknown and find hope without the sky fairy's blessings/knowledge.
Teach people to believe in themselves and to live their lives freely; rather than relying on the promises of a book merely written by man to inspire false hope.

Are you really so weak you cannot define your own purpose in life?

Do you not see what you are?
What you do?
You are the creator of your own life, every action you do, every choice you make, who you choose to be, and how you choose to let people see you, you are god.

As for thinking myself something greater,
I place myself as the lowest form, though I choose my own path in life and can influence others through social/physical means.
I am by no means better then anyone or anything, the sooner you realize this about yourself, is when you can really begin to question.

>>17538432
Rather well wouldn't you say?
2000 years ago and I wouldn't think twice about splitting your head open for some bread and goat milk.
>>
>>17540052
>wouldn't you say?
No. I see cities full of just as much rape and murder as every era prior. I see new types of greed and malice, new perils and politics and new ways to deny people any human dignity. I see gangs and drugs and social problems accepted as norms simply because guns and meds are so available. I see every new tool and service abused as quickly as an exploit can be found.

Your laws, your morals, your religions have done shit all to meter human nature in any way. It's just as much crap as it was before, except now you have an easier time isolating yourself from the lesser parts of civilization so you can remain in a delusional little principled bubble.

"Rather well"? Fuck you.
>>
>>17529819
you shouldn't edit style directly through the tag as well. It makes the code look ugly. I know you're not the developer but js.
>>
>>17529770
Currently running port scans/vulnerability scans/etc. on your fucking blogger website to see what "puzzle" you've made.

Also your blogger UID has "69" in it, kek.
>>
Your all a smart bunch, haven't you figured it out by now? Religion or no religion the truth is there are some people who are shit and there are some people who arent. Race, nationality, and religion have no bearing on it.
>>
>>17529770
is Echs male, female or neutral now?
>>
>>17540268
>a smart bunch

That's the least fitting word you could use to describe /x/.
>>
>>17529770
I discovered Echs in early Vatican:
Deus Vult!
>>
hail echs
my one and only
my refuge in a bleak world
her sanctuary online
consoles my social anxiety
may i receive her blessings
>>
well... Jack fucking shit happened lol
>>
>>17540739
It's irrelevant.

Original thread: >>17515488
>>
>>17540742
These are humans we are talking about. "Smart" is a very relative term
>>
File: Snapchat-7308431298344316439.jpg (396KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7308431298344316439.jpg
396KB, 1080x1920px
>>
File: Snapchat-1458897648088360678.jpg (851KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1458897648088360678.jpg
851KB, 1080x1920px
If you check the clock sound effect name through the html code you find out that the name is written in binary. The binary translated is
<---
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-03-23-45-01.png (48KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-03-23-45-01.png
48KB, 1080x1920px
>>17543354
Those zeros look a bit fishy to me.>>17543399
>>
I waited four days for coordinates in some woods in Northern California. Thanks.
>>
>>17544174
What are the coordinates?
>>
guys wtf is this?
40.230319, -121.397994
>>
Top kek, next to the pin is a mountian called butt.
>>
>>17544174
Keep in mind that this is a puzzle.
>>
>>17544235
Yeah, but I doubt anyone ITT lives in the area, and/or is willing to go there. Basically it's a dead end; nothing will be accomplished after this.
>>
>>17535933
Seems to perfect not to I'm down with it
Hail Echs
>>
>>17544282
It's only about a 6 hour trip or so from me. I could plan a trip with some friends. Even if there wasn't anything out there it could be fun to hike around. Especially with a name like butt mountain.
>>
>>17545186
I'll try and set up an expedition I'm a day or two. The latest it should take me would be this weekend. Adventure us out there! Right guys?
>>
>>17545186
>>17545762
You two should work together on planning a trip together.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.