[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ think about chemtrails? Is our government poisoning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 47

File: Chemtrails.png (464KB, 800x556px) Image search: [Google]
Chemtrails.png
464KB, 800x556px
What does /x/ think about chemtrails?

Is our government poisoning us, or could it be some sort of weather control experiment?
>>
Geoengineering is real. Poisoning us is just a beneficial side effect he medical industry gets to exploit, like all of the other wonders of he modern world.
>>
I think the theory is bullshit
>>
I'm a pilot. It's bullshit made up and perpetuated by people who don't know any better. Have you ever seen a car's exhaust on a very cold dry day? It's the same thing. There are some legitimately interesting conspiracies out there. This isn't one of them. Go back to school you dummies.
>>
File: neil.gif (2MB, 636x288px) Image search: [Google]
neil.gif
2MB, 636x288px
It's called condensation. Physics and such. I swear you gullible shits will believe anything that's written on the internet.

But let's not get hung up on science and facts from high school, since you clearly never finished it OP. You know how I know for sure that rich evil people aren't poisoning the air with chemtrails? Cause rich evil people also breathe air.
>>
>>17529746
geoengineering
>>
>>17529756
>Geoengineering is real.
>>17529780
>geoengineering
>>
>>17529746

The vapor trail does not necessarily start as soon as it exits the engine you fucking asshat.
>>
>>
>>17529746
dumb
>>
>>
>>17529779
I guess your brain got poisoned because you're using the simplest copouts against the least complex info out there.
>>
Dumb or not, look into it. It's easy to watch a conspiracy theorist rant about it, but actually researching it can change alot. Tons on Google patents and credible sources. Not posting any links or sources on purpose so you can do your own homework and form your own conclusions.
>>
Yup. Looks like a normal partly cloudy sky.
>>
File: 1457046820353.jpg (4KB, 130x148px) Image search: [Google]
1457046820353.jpg
4KB, 130x148px
>>17529746

It's a massive geoengineering project to solve/mitigate/slow down the 'supposed problem' of the earth heating up NATURALLY.

A massive project for the sole purpose of controlling weather, which in the end will not work and the negatives of it are being seen today.

Such negatives being lower and higher hormones in men and women respectively, blocking of natural sunlight, cancer, diseases and disorders, breathing problems, and most importantly pollution of the sky to make it starless.

It's just a massive geoengineering project started up in the late 60's as an attempt to stop or slow down the rise of temperature WHICH is a perfectly normal cycle for the earth to go through, it's just that said cycle, though normal is dangerous to human life.

Some motherfucker in the 60's couldn't obviously come out as a govt worker and say HEY WE ARE SPRAYING SHIT IN THE AIR because that would cause them to go into an asylum or die of suicide, instead they probably told several citizens that the govt is spraying chemicals in the air for various reasons. I think that same said guy was probably low on the ladder of information regarding this decades long project so they didn't know exactly what was being sprayed so instead they used a broad term such as chemicals, leaving the citizen to decide what type of chemicals are being sprayed.

Of the various chemicals being used, for a fact silver iodide is being used, besides that IDK. i'd like to say that other chemicals are sprayed but i don't know which ones specifically, besides I think the hormonal problem is caused by a majority of estrogen in foods/plastics/water, water because of birth control piss being flushed down the toilet.

I may sound and type like a nut, but i'm majoring in geology, so i guess this is one way of getting to the bottom of this.
>>
The problem with the chemtrails theory is its so easy to be disproven and generally only ignorant people fall for it. My theory on chemtrails is that it's actual a psyop distraction to make guillable people look stupid to defend such a easily disproven theory and thus make it seem like every Illuminati theory is bullshit.
>>
File: 3.jpg (28KB, 228x283px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
28KB, 228x283px
>>17529783
cia plz go

>>17529780
>>17529788
>>17529746
its aluminum and barium
its skynet
its either for missile defense
or its for radio weapons/mind control/energy beams weapons

(my theory)
>>
>>17529805
>>17529808
>>17529866
Cloud seeding is a real thing. And it's not secret. Motherfuckers with balls of steel fly shitty airplanes into developing thunderstorms and release some shit to help dissipate them. It has to do with agriculture and stuff. I don't know. That's not the same thing as retards posting images of passenger jets and claiming that their exhaust contrails are "chemtrails".
>>
>>17529894
Or maybe they fly into shitty weather and what they deploy helps generate precipitation. I don't remember, but I knew a guy who did it for years and said it sucked ass.
>>
>>17529871
>its so easy to be disproven
And yet, nobody has ever published anything that discredit everything about them? That's the thing about covert ops. Tons of disinfo and no real counterevidence.
>>
Okay crazy, I'll bite.

>It's a massive geoengineering project to solve/mitigate/slow down the 'supposed problem' of the earth heating up NATURALLY.

Why? To what end? Qui bono? And why keep it secret?

>A massive project for the sole purpose of controlling weather, which in the end will not work and the negatives of it are being seen today.

Then why would they continue to do it?

>Such negatives being lower and higher hormones in men and women respectively,

This is likely due to a multitude of symptoms of our 21st century lifestyles, and is not true across the board.

>blocking of natural sunlight,

What?

>cancer, diseases and disorders, breathing problems,

All of them? Allllllright.

>and most importantly pollution of the sky to make it starless.

Have you ever been camping in the wilderness? Or seen the night sky from 43,000 feet? It ain't starless pal.

>It's just a massive geoengineering project started up in the late 60's

Are you saying there are no photographs of jets making contrails like what we see today prior to this time period?

>as an attempt to stop or slow down the rise of temperature WHICH is a perfectly normal cycle for the earth to go through, it's just that said cycle, though normal is dangerous to human life.

So even if true, why would it be bad that they're doing this? And why keep it secret?
>>
>>17529866
pt. 2

>Some motherfucker in the 60's couldn't obviously come out as a govt worker and say HEY WE ARE SPRAYING SHIT IN THE AIR because that would cause them to go into an asylum or die of suicide, instead they probably told several citizens that the govt is spraying chemicals in the air for various reasons. I think that same said guy was probably low on the ladder of information regarding this decades long project so they didn't know exactly what was being sprayed so instead they used a broad term such as chemicals, leaving the citizen to decide what type of chemicals are being sprayed.

Mental patient fan-fic but alright.

>Of the various chemicals being used, for a fact silver iodide is being used, besides that IDK.

That's one element used in cloud seeding. Not a secret or conspiracy.

>i'd like to say that other chemicals are sprayed but i don't know which ones specifically,

Alright.

>besides I think the hormonal problem is caused by a majority of estrogen in foods/plastics/water, water because of birth control piss being flushed down the toilet.

So not chemtrails then? Okay.

>I may sound and type like a nut,

Yessir

>but i'm majoring in geology, so i guess this is one way of getting to the bottom of this.

Have you taken any classes in meteorology or physics? Hint: I already know the answer.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 488x519px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 488x519px
This is a troll right?
No one is really misinformed enough to believe that moisture trails as a result of preassure differentials are actually chemicals being sprayed into the upper atmosphere for reasons unknown... right guys? RIGHT?
As if this thread is not one big troll I think /x/ is probably doomed to tinfoilers and roleplayers forever.
>>
>>17529935
>>17529936
These are the same type of people who have all doubt taken away from them, the mindset of question everything is taken. I bet you're the type of person that believes 9-11 was caused by terrorists and not by the government for starting a war and mass surveillance.

Anons would come onto this board and say that we were all nutjobs thinking that the government had the power to monitor every citizen through phones and computers and when that was proven to be true due to the unveiling of the PRISM ACT, no one said a damn thing and just passed it off as being perfectly fine.

honestly if you don't believe in some type of massive geo-engineering project going on then there is nothing i can say to convince an ignorant person until the day comes that either someone leaks information and doesn't become dead, or somehow the files go public which I doubt will ever happen.
>>
>>17529950
For the most part, conspiracy theories are a defense mechanism for people with high curiosity, low intelligence and large ego. They literally can't process the idea that they don't understand a concept. It must be a grand lie that only THEY can see through!
>>
>>17529964
>>17529950
>>17529936
>>17529935
Do /sci/ posters regularly come here to shitpost?
Fucking shit
>>
>>17529959
The difference between your example of government surveillance and the current topic, is that one actually makes sense and one does not.
>>
File: radiobaby.png (123KB, 400x1248px) Image search: [Google]
radiobaby.png
123KB, 400x1248px
ummmmm

when i was a kid in the 80s the planes did not leave trails like this. i was outside every day playing and love the sky.
i suggest its skynet for the last 4 months and 0 responses >>17529877

im sorry youre wrong about some stuff
Markury vaccine (MARK ur `/\) was known toxic since 500BC (2500 years) and is a radio electric conductor
[dartmouth edu tox history mercury]
and is likely more common in repto blood iron than human blood iron (ex mercury is more common in ayy blood than our blood)
>>
File: 1445312570582.jpg (93KB, 700x626px) Image search: [Google]
1445312570582.jpg
93KB, 700x626px
>>17529981
>>
>>17529935
>>17529936
>>17529950
>>17529964
Typical PSYOPS, post a doubt in the questionare, start answering questions with questions, never get to the point, but most importantly portray the conspiracist as a lunatic to discredit the information they post and anyone associated with them or their ideals.
>>
File: Contrails.jpg (24KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
Contrails.jpg
24KB, 500x384px
>>17529981
>when i was a kid in the 80s the planes did not leave trails like this. i was outside every day playing and love the sky.

Well then, case closed!
>>
>>17529987
yep
>>
>>17529987
Oh sweet now I'm in the CIA? Awesome. Are you saying that dude sounded like he knew what he was talking about? I welcome a debate to my points. If you don't have one, don't be mad at me...
>>
>>17529987
If you read his ramble, nothing was a question. I answered the random assertions with questions because they don't make sense and I was seeking clarification and feedback. That's why people ask questions.
>>
File: chemtrail92373983933-1.jpg (75KB, 600x562px) Image search: [Google]
chemtrail92373983933-1.jpg
75KB, 600x562px
>>17529990
>>17529990
no its not closed
i was only giving some data

shit! i was gonna link you to a documentary i made about chemtrails
youtube and vimeo deleted it!

https://www.youtube.com/user/bleeat88
they deleted half the videos
even though it was legal under the fair use act law. wtf.

cocksucking mother fuckers
they deleted the whole vimeo account

Vimeo account:
https://vimeo.com/bleeat88
Archive mirror proving it was there:
http://vimeotube.net/user/UC108NL6p9LDiW7E_dDvgWEg
>>
>>17529746
I believe its kinda like pest control for bugs and certain viruses and diseases.
>>
>>17529866
>besides I think the hormonal problem is caused by a majority of estrogen in foods/plastics/water, water because of birth control piss being flushed down the toilet.

Accurate. Lack of vitamin D due to lack of time spent out in the sun also contributes to endocrine system disruption.

Supposedly there are xenoestrogenic compounds in a lot of the paper we touch Incuding toilet paper and receipts and newspapers.

But yeah, hormonal imbalance is a mjor problem and root cause for so many of the mood and behavioral disorders we see today. Of course there is a ton of micro nutrient deficiencies as well.
>>
>>17530015
Your childhood anecdotes are not data my friend. Sounds like the government is hot on your trail. You must be on to something. Better smash your computer.
>>
File: dafasdfjhasdf.png (5KB, 490x130px) Image search: [Google]
dafasdfjhasdf.png
5KB, 490x130px
>>17530027
yea it is half wit
>>
>>17529900
okay so we can agree that the ability to seed cloud exists. why is the stereotype always a hillbilly in a prop engine? why would the United Nations ban weather modding in war if it isn't very powerful or expansive?
>>
File: Dipshit.png (42KB, 1322x318px) Image search: [Google]
Dipshit.png
42KB, 1322x318px
>>17530065
My scientific research got more results, so I'm right.
>>
>>17530078
it's a type of chemical warefare
a pistol isn't a tank but can still do some damage
>>
>>17530084
but not all chemicals are banned in war. what makes weather manipulation on par with white phosphorus?
>>
>>17530078
A lot of stereotypes exist for a reason. They aren't hillbillys, it takes a very skilled aviator to do that shit. But typically cloud seeding planes are rough around the edges. Kind of like crop dusters and banner tows. Look up cloud seeding pilot jobs and you won't see 747's. I don't know anything about the UN, but I'll hazard a guess that it's banned so mofo's can't deploy harmful shit under the guise of weather modding. Seems like a good opportunity for shenanigans.
>>
>>17530094
Because you're flying aircraft around spraying shit. It could be anything. They're just heading off an excuse.
>>
>>17529746
Don't be fucking stupid.
>>
File: 2.jpg (409KB, 1214x847px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
409KB, 1214x847px
>>17530083
i doubt youve ever said anything scientific
i doubt youve done any reasearch
>>
>>17530107
You got me. I did not, in fact, perform any peer-reviewed research with regards to my last post. But I stand by it's conclusion.
>>
>>17529746
I live near a air force base on the east coast. I look at the sky in the early afternoon and it's bright blue and clear. I see thin white likes go across the sky from planes and those lines turn into thick clouds in a few hours..the sky becoming dulled

also I constantly see what looks like rockets going up, sometimes 2-3 at a time within the same area. That may not be related, but does nasa or the military shoot rockets into space everyday or two?
>>
File: psych.png (612KB, 963x1049px) Image search: [Google]
psych.png
612KB, 963x1049px
>>17530111
oh now it has to be peer reviewed fucking shill?
who do you think is fucking poisoning everyone?
>>
>>17530114
You should start a Youtube channel immediately.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 404x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 404x600px
>>17530065

Well I guess science took a decade off because here are some contrails in 1944
>>
>>17529894
Silver oxide aerosols are sprayed for cloud seeding. Cloud seeding i think is not considered geoengineering, but weather modification. Aerosol spraying for carbon sequestering and solar radiation management are the most commonly lauded practices that can be called geoengineering, I read a paper on it at harvard.edu by Dr David Keith from the University of Calgary.
>>
File: contrrails.jpg (263KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
contrrails.jpg
263KB, 1000x750px
>>17529746
they cool mane
>>
>>17529746
>What does /x/ think about chemtrails?
I think you've never taken the time to study meteorology or aviation.
>>
>>17530356
Those are water ballast barrels. They use them during testing and certification to alter the weight and balance of an aircraft during flight. Try again.
>>
File: image.jpg (218KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 1280x1656px
>>17529972
>give reasonable explanation for event
>shitposting
>>17529987
I answered the question in the first line m8, this is highschool geography level.
>>
>>17530362
But surely politicians would benefit from poisoning the air which they breathe
>>
>>17530116
>who is poisoning everyone
Themselves. It's an catastrophe all over the world, people shoved down food they were not designed to eat.
Stop blaming your man tits on physical phenomina caused by the preassure increase of air accelerating over a foil, jesus.
>>
>>17529814
A complex lie is a true for you, you sound like a disisnfo to me.
>>
File: 1458571126550.gif (2MB, 239x320px) Image search: [Google]
1458571126550.gif
2MB, 239x320px
>>17530065
>>17530015
>>17530107
>>17530116
Holy shit, how can anyone be this retarded?
>>
>>17530750
Welcome to /x/.
>>
>>17529846
the fact that this pic looks weird to any of us is basically evidence it's not happening.
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 1136x640px
>>17530750
I am convinced they are trolling, and my view of the world rests on this fact.
All hope will be lost if this is infact a serious thread.
>>
>>17530791
U wot m8?
>>
>>17530791
You are making the sanity ITT look unappealing anon. Stop posting.
>>
>>17529746
What you're referring to as chemtrails is either
1) condensation from the planes exhaust. Planes burn kerosene which creates co2 and h2o aka water. The water immediatly condenses, because it's fucking cold up there, leaving a trail of "steam" behind.
2) cloud seeding, which means that you spray small particles into the air, which cause little water droplets to form, which get bigger until they fall down as rain.
Cloud seeding itself is relatively harmless (apart from possible longterm effects from fucking with climate) if the correct chemicals are used.
Afaik silver iodine is the most used (which is completely harmless), but in some cases aluminium salts are also used, which are questionable because aluminium ions alledgedly cause nerve damage.
I'm too drunk to give you a complete explanation, but that's the gist.
>>
File: 4943.png (363KB, 539x838px) Image search: [Google]
4943.png
363KB, 539x838px
Spraying ANYTHING for ANY REASON from jets on a population would be an incredibly ineffective way to get anything on people.

If the Evil Government wanted everyone to ingest "Y" there's far easier ways. Like Free Beer! Welfare cheese, making taking "Y" mandatory, adding it to water. I don't think the government is doing any of those things, but it'd make way more sense than a mist from 10,000 feet up that could end up landing who knows where.

Chemtrails is about the most all time dumb conspiracy there is.
>>
>>17530263
You know, one jeep doesn't make this pic 1944. There is a camera in the pole
>>
I once went to an anti-chemtrail rally dressed up as a pilot with a big sign saying "I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY JOB" and somebody threw a paper cup at me.
>>
>>17529746
Holy shit, this picture is pure cancer. Whoever made it had no clue what they were talking about.
>>
File: air_flyingfortress33.jpg (138KB, 1800x1425px) Image search: [Google]
air_flyingfortress33.jpg
138KB, 1800x1425px
>>17529877
>Aluminum and Barium
Where the hell did you get that from?
>>17529981
pic related
>>
>>17531141
I love that this simple point is always ignored by Chemtrail theory enthusiasts.
It would be a TERRIBLE way to distribute a poison.
>>
>>17529866
>It's a massive geoengineering project to solve/mitigate/slow down the 'supposed problem' of the earth heating up NATURALLY.

i've also heard a theory that they are trying to reflect some of the heat from the sun because the sun has been becoming increasingly intense over the past couple decades and they fear it's all the a prelude to an upcoming, once every 12,000 year type solar disaster. it also ties in to why the construction of underground bases has taken off because that would be the only way to truly hide from the northern hemisphere being cooked.
>>
>>17529746
>>
>>17531520
See >>17530717
>>
File: TAO.png (110KB, 270x275px) Image search: [Google]
TAO.png
110KB, 270x275px
>>17529746
nothing to see here. Only Haarp was ran by the United States Air Force and obviously their mission is peace and science. They've also shut themselves down, just like the Information Awareness Office did in 2003...oh wait.
>>
as an aircraft mechanic i can say that it is because of the rapid heating and cooling of the water molecules that crystallize the water and make a long cloud following the plane
>>
This is one conspiracy that really annoys me, as a scientist.
>>
File: emp tower.jpg (23KB, 222x703px) Image search: [Google]
emp tower.jpg
23KB, 222x703px
ALL ENGINES ARE POISONING YOU FAGS

When you combust fuel, you are creating poisonous gas, be it a car, plane, ship, truck, motorcycle (gay) etc ... the chemtrail planes are just deploying more than the average amount, and the reason for this is to block out the sun and modify the earth's climate ... this is the absolute truth. The combustion engine is SEVERELY out of date, a "technology" that has intentionally been kept in place to irreversibly destroy planet Earth, because the oil industry and United States is literally Satanik (why they shove this evil shit in yr fag pleb faces)

You fags are all being systematically exterminated in a multitude of ways, this being just one of them.

This is a picture of an EMP tower, which only functions to move the deposited aluminum etc that is deployed from chemtrail aircrafts around in the atmosphere. No joke, there is one of these things attached to the roof of my local Masonic Lodge (the fags that attend the meetings there are either retarded plebs like you guys or in on it and use the EMP signals to distribute weird shit through the air). There are other buildings which have these towers attached to them as well, to the detriment of the health of people exposed to the EMP waves on a daily basis.

Once you're aware of these towers, you will start to see them EVERYWHERE. They are usually located in poor neighborhoods or rural highways.

As for the planet being irreversibly destroyed; you fags better learn how to swim in the next 30 years or sooner ... fags
>>
File: normal contrail.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
normal contrail.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
Just normal contrails guys.
>>
File: chemtrails.jpg (29KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
chemtrails.jpg
29KB, 320x213px
>>17529846
>>
File: contrails4.jpg (66KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
contrails4.jpg
66KB, 1000x665px
Posting some normal contrails
>>
>>17532409
Then explain why in Los Angeles there are "chemtrails" that are much more thick than in Fresno, where Im located now?
>>
File: 1438539797958.jpg (300KB, 1267x950px) Image search: [Google]
1438539797958.jpg
300KB, 1267x950px
>>17529990
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vj4w-UqGkA
>>
File: pierce.jpg (22KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
pierce.jpg
22KB, 200x240px
>>17531271
>elated
>>
>>17531129
>>
>>17529779
tyson is an actor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJhiy4YVz6k#t=58
>>
File: IMG_20160310_092210536.jpg (527KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160310_092210536.jpg
527KB, 1080x1920px
I STAND READY
>>
>>17532776
>my local Masonic Lodge
Here we go...

>>17532847
Because more are climbing out from LA, which is the point where more drag and lift is being generated.
>>
>>17529773

Fellow pilot, can confirm.

Its stupid as hell
>>
>>17531180
Under rated post.
>>
>>17529773
Aside from the fact that some farmers use commercial jets to chemspray in large large fields, what about Magellan's Syndrome?
>>
>>17533117
>Aside from the fact that some farmers use commercial jets to chemspray in large large fields
I take it you've never seen cropdusting? Protip: You have to fly close enough to the crop so that you're taking the tops off with your wheels, and make dozens of passes to get full coverage. If you're even ten feet too high the load can be wasted.
If commercial airliners were flying underneath power lines to create contrails, then you might have a point there.
>>
>>17532776
That's a 4G cellular tower.
>>
It's fucking exhaust and the government won't admit it's just shitty at designing
Also fear controls the masses better than any weapon
>>
>>17529746

>what is dumping fuel

you literal retard
>>
File: fr9934.png (1006KB, 1277x739px) Image search: [Google]
fr9934.png
1006KB, 1277x739px
>>17533139
>>17532831
>>17532836
>>17532845

0/shill, you must be a rookie
>>
>>17532776
So why would they want to poison the earth itself? I can understand exterminating humans in other ways if they (you don't mention who's doing this but I assume you must mean nonhumans) want the planet for themselves but why destroy the earth itself? What would they get out of making it uninhabitable for most/all life?
>>
>>17532847
How "thick" chemtrails get depends on atmospheric conditions. Temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, etc. With low humidity the condensation is quickly absorbed into the air, high humidity and they can last around for hours, etc. Contrails are different at different locations and altitudes because the weather itself is different. Also LA gets a lot more air traffic than Fresno.

Do you people even try to think of plausible explanations for these retarded questions? Or do you just jump straight to the stupidest possible solution?
>>
>>17529762
shill
>>
File: SA-160VortexGenerators03[1].jpg (84KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
SA-160VortexGenerators03[1].jpg
84KB, 750x563px
>>17533139
That's not a fuel dump, it's just what happens when vortex generators are used because they reduce flow separation.
>>
>>17533127

I was talking about cloud creation.

Also, aside from Magellan's Syndrome, what about the Wine Test, and aboutthesky.com? There has been an entire volume of research papers done on microscopic filaments that can possibly control us.

/tinfoil
>>
>>17532776
>EMP tower
You understand that there is nothing on there of suffiecient size to create a magnetic field big enough to alter much of anything right?
Or do we just say EMP cus it sounds dangerous, and don't actually mean Electro Magnetic Pulse
>>
>>17530750
How did the guy know to be pointing his phone at her at that exact moment? Are people running around with their phone cameras turned on all the time just in case?

Am I being recorded every time I leave the house?
>>
File: shoeonhead.png (540KB, 636x480px) Image search: [Google]
shoeonhead.png
540KB, 636x480px
>>17534754
chemtrails / SKYNET / aluminum barium radio electric conductors / some sort of anti-missle anti-ufo anti-rocket chaffe or directed energy weapons shit.
MARKury of the beast / vaccine with mercury ... more common in reptilian blood iron than human blood iron, vaccines are literally sick-green-dying star cells, and 7' bacteria men (germs) able to conquer/fly cell-to-cell/galaxy-to-galaxy (ufos)

thats all i got. what do /x/?
>>
File: FB.jpg (117KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB.jpg
117KB, 960x960px
>>17529762
>>17529773
>>17529779
>>17529871
>>17529902
>>17529935
>>17529950
We can close our eyes to reality
but not the consequences of reality
>>
>>17529973
>Geoengeniering to prolong human life and prevent an ice age as it is the natural cycle of earth
>Doesn't make sense

Ojay bud.
>>
>>17529746
>chemtrails
Or, as those of us who actually graduated high school call them, "contrails"
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 160x160px
>>17534832
>planes are definitely the sole reason for air pollutants and heavy metals in our atmosphere
I don't even know what to say anon... You can see that that test is ultimately useless due to the lack of a control? right?
You are not really this stupid?
>>
>>17529746
Pure bullshit
>>
>>17532776

Truth, thanks
>>
>>17529773
pilot<chemical researcher
>>
>>17534832
You forgot to call him sheeple, Mr tinfoil hat.
>>
>>17535941
Buh buh muh conspiwacy...
>>
File: 20160225_170157.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160225_170157.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Took this picture while getting off work a month ago.

I live on the West Coast of Canada... literally my house is 5 minutes from the Pacific ocean. This picture was taken while facing west. Not a single other contrail in the sky.

What is the statistical probability that the only contrails in the sky form a virtually perfect intersection like this?

Conspiracy confirmed IMO
>>
>>17529746
>doesn't understand contrails
>makes shit up
>GOBERMUNT AYYLMAOS MANE
>>
>>17539453
Thank you for your contribution to the conversation.
>>
>>17539461
It's about as useful as anything chemtrailers come up with.
>>
>>17539433
What are flight paths?
>>
>>17539433
>What is the statistical probability that the only contrails in the sky form a virtually perfect intersection like this?
100%?
>>
File: image-20160216-19245-2ouvki.jpg (29KB, 668x494px) Image search: [Google]
image-20160216-19245-2ouvki.jpg
29KB, 668x494px
I'm fascinated by the amount of effort going into "debunking" chemtrails here. Why has this particular conspiracy garnered so much emphasis on convincing /x/ that there is "nothing to this conspiracy"? That in itself seems notoriously suspicious and is proof enough that too many people are finding out the truth otherwise who cares what /x/ believes? Seriously, something is very strange with the antagonism directed at conspiracists. You'd think that providing evidence to support the contrail argument would be satisfying enough but you debunkers are unrelenting in your attacks. Go back to /sci/. You're not going to change any minds here.

Geoengineering through stratospheric aerosol spraying has been proposed and it sounds EXACTLY like what many people witness as "chemtrails". Is it so hard to believe that the program is actually in effect without the public's consent? Or is it just preferable to accept the "safe feeling" option that our government is promoting?
>>
>>17540229
Same reason flat earth threads accrue such vitriol; because they're just so utterly retarded. It's not a reasonable suspicion like the CIA killed JFK, these threads are just the willful ignorant spewing idiocy, and getting butthurt at people who actually know what they're talking about.
>>
>>17540258
What you believe to be "utterly retarded" [more unnecessary antagonism] is quite reasonable considering that it has BEEN PROPOSED by multiple think tanks around the world. Perhaps you prefer to ignore my last sentence of my last post because you cannot argue against it?

BTW is it possible for you and your buds to have a conversation without all the vitriol? ["spewing idiocy, and getting butthurt" ] Then again, maybe your juvenile behavior is reflective of something else?
>>
There's this massive poster I drive past every day. Handwritten in texta and says something like "the chemtrails are in the sky!!!".

I keep trying to get a photo but I drive past it at 110 every morning.
>>
>>17540281
>considering that it has BEEN PROPOSED by multiple think tanks around the world.
That doesn't give it the credence you think it does.
Especially since the position is still based on the easily debunked notion of contrails being "chemtrails." If you went with a more logical and scientific approach, that would be fine, but most arguments are, "There are clouds near planes, and even though i don't know about clouds or planes, i know for certain it's this specific conspiracy."
>BTW is it possible for you and your buds to have a conversation without all the vitriol?
They typically start out affable, but then the morons (who are the ones who usually escalate the tantrums) refuse to listen to reason from their betters who provide scientific explanations.
>>
New spoop, chemtrails keep us healthy.
>>
>>17530717
No way, man. This is proof that they are spraying beer on us.
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 664x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 664x1000px
>>17540229
>if anyone argues it proves my point
I need one of your tinfoils anon, we are definitely all hired by the government to get you to...? Oh wait, there is nothing you could possibly do, or not do, depending on wether this idiotic conspiracy was proven or disproven, so what would you think the goverment sent us here to achieve? jesus christ.
>this idea they spoke of looks just like normal phenomina in my opinion
You are the crazy guy pointing at 1 in 3 rocks and telling people it is somehow different, and an alien lifeform. What you autists are freaking out about is very possibly NOT chemtrails, as observationally they would exist without the planes spraying anything. So why not get some proof of the chemicals in it (not that horrible experiment other anon posted without a control or any other legitimacy) instead of freaking out about everyday phenomina caused by the act of flight.
>>
>>17532776
You are right. Shills can fuck off.
>>
>>17532776
>When you combust fuel, you are creating poisonous gas, be it a car, plane, ship, truck, motorcycle (gay) etc ... the chemtrail planes are just deploying more than the average amount, and the reason for this is to block out the sun and modify the earth's climate ... this is the absolute truth.
I'm thinking morgellons.

130 posts in and not one mention of that? Unless I'm mistaken they play a huge part of the chemtrail phenomena.
>>
>>17540580
Are you referring to the morgellons that neutralize free radicals in our bodies? That's used to trick the body to accept them IIRC. They act as an antenna for radio(?) waves because EMW can influence human thought and emotions. Apparently ~100% of Europe's population is infected. The fact that the look after you after you eat fried junk food outweighs the mind control implications.

Source: Harald Kautz Vella
>>
>>17540355
>drive past it at 110 every morning

How the hells do you not die a firey death or have a cop on your ass? I must know your secrets.
>>
>>17540355
Have you been checked for schizo anon? as this seems just like one of their stories
>>
>>17540947
He means in first-world measurements, Km/H.
>>
>>17529746

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/government-implements-illegal-gag-order-on-national-weather-service-and-noaa/
>>
>>17540685
>I need one of your tinfoils
> jesus christ.
> crazy guy
> you autists
Relax, anon.

Let's examine the theories:
Shill theory: Nothing to see here. Contrails = water vapor aka clouds
Conspiracy theory: Contrails = unknown chemicals, potentially dangerous

How could we prove either theory as true?
Collect a sample of the contrail. Is that possible? Not really.

Therefore since we are unable at this point to PROVE either theory they will remain THEORIES. This is why your excessive insults seem ridiculous. You CANNOT prove your theory but your insistence that it is the only true theory backed up by insults is pointless. You are so invested in belittling chemtrailers that YOU ALL are the ones who seems like kooks OR you know, SHILLS. Which is it?
>>
>>17541580
>How could we prove either theory as true?
Rent two planes, have one fly in the others wake and collect air samples within the contrail.
Just because you're unwilling to try and disprove your baseless notions doesn't mean it can't be done.
>>
>>17541580
>hurr what's Occam's razor
>durr durr must be conspirazy
>muh shills
>>
>>17541580
>Therefore since we are unable at this point to PROVE either theory they will remain THEORIES.
You seem to be labouring under the delusion that all theories are of equal value. Chemtrail theories are not scientifically justified, as there are too many gaps.
>>
>>17529773
/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 413x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 413x418px
>>17541580
In that case, the mars is actually a massive ball of period blood, and we are living in a Matrix.
According to you, both of these statements hold just as much validity as the counter-argument. So in your world, every possibility is equally probable? regardless of data which was used to reach this conclusion? and in this absence of data, you choose to lean towards the most complicated possible answer?
You seem to be in the unfortunate position of the imaginative simpleton. I am sorry anon, greater minds than you have already sorted these things out, might do the rest of your life some good if you just let that be instead of crying conspiracy when you don't understand or like the explantion given by your betters.
I am the original guy you replied to btw.
>>
>>17543224
Then Mars*
>>
>>17530083
Best post I've seen on 4chan.
>>
>>17529773
This, and yet people were still calling non believers "shills" Check your facts anons
>>
>>17542709
>labouring
Limeyfag detected

You seem to be laboring under the delusion that you don't have to provide ANY evidence that your theory is true. Since the shill theory is so rock solid how about some evidence to back it up? I'll wait....
>>
>>17542691
Not all planes spew chemtrails but if you have ANY evidence that what you are claiming is true then please, evidence away otherwise your conjectures are baseless
>>
>>17542693
If Occam's razor was a LAW it would true all of the time but it's not a law and I don't think that you really understand what it means otherwise you would not have mentioned it here.
>>
todzmandruk, stop surfing on this page, thx
>>
>>17543751
>planes emit trails because they're burning fuel
>but it's just as reasonable that thousands and thousands of people work together on a massive conspiracy without any info getting out anywhere
>Occam's razor doesn't apply

No my friend, you are the retard here.
>>
>>17543756
>I think I already told you todzmi
>>
>>17529987
4u
>>
>>17543224
I will contemplate theories which are based on evidence. I am not randomly considering that just any old theory that is thrown out there is true as you are implying.

Nor am I a black and white believer. This may come as a shock to you but I am not 100% convinced that chemtrails are a real conspiracy. I'm leaning about 60% towards believing it. A main reason for my reluctance to believe more is I have no formal training in these fields but I prefer to question authority as it were.
>>
>>17543766
Again, Occam's razor doesn't fit here or do you need me to explain it to you?
>>
>>17529746
Well considering the supposed scary government types and power players live and breathe in the same places we do, I'd say it's full of shit.

Besides when has there ever been any non-naturally occuring substance that didn't kill off a noticable chunk of users? Since this stuff hits newborns, elderly, COPD sufferers, Downs kids, and pregnant women we should see statistically relevant problems compared to isolated regions of the world.

We don't. Even aspirin and bananas have side effects and yet we walk under this stuff and it doesn't seem to kill or hurt or change anybody? You can compare abstracts too. Individualism, free will, these things can be monitored and reported. Yet somehow Americans are more independent and free thinking than, oh I dunno, Mongolians.

It's pretty silly to think that despite ALL evidence to the contrary we are being mind controlled or whatever. No pilots take a stand? No workers? Nobody involved in this stuff ever goes public? Foolish.
>>
>>17543780
>has no formal training
>has had pilots, geographers, plane mechanics, and some quasi-scientists all attempt to prove this theory from their perspective
>has had other anecdotal tinfoilers chirp in
>leans towards the tinfoil argument
What the fuck are you doing man? There is no way from what I have seen ITT that you genuinely are unsure and want to know what is actually going on, you just want to fight the power in the only way you know how, but coming in with some drivel and listening to the rest of the uneducated on this subject seems a rather fruitless task, no?
>>
What exactly do chemtrail theorists believe? That the government or some group of elites are dropping poisonous gases that do... what exactly? Does it kill us slowly? Brainwash us into being more obedient or docile?
This is one of those theories I can't get behind. I really don't believe many of them, but this is one that I have a really hard time believing, or even understanding.
I'm open to having someone explain to me what they believe chemtrails do to us though. I want to understand what you think.
>>
>>17543733
>You seem to be laboring under the delusion that you don't have to provide ANY evidence that your theory is true.
Right back atcha. And what evidence would you like?

>>17543737
>Not all planes spew chemtrails
That's the perfect copout. It allows you to dismiss any evidence against your "theory", with No True Chemtrail.
>>
>>17543830
People can claim to be anything. Especially here. People are also full of horseshit. The thing is that I remember clear blue skies from 20 years ago. Whether these are chemtrails or contrails that are turning the sky milky white I am uncertain but I would like to see a formal investigation done which provides proof one way or the other and if it's merely contrails that are mucking up the sky then maybe there's a way to fix it back to the way it was before.
>>
>>17543851
The sky is pretty blue in my town. I live in between san diego and LA.
Everything I read on this thread is "the skies are filled with chem trails, it's out of control."
In the summer time I can go weeks without seeing a cloud or chemtrail/contrail.
>>
>>17543844
I don't believe that commercial airplanes are involved in chemtrailing. You can believe that I'm using a copout but I think that it's the military who is behind these skytrails.

For evidence I would ideally like a sampling obtained by flying through a chemtrail and an impartial analysis done.
>>
Can someone please tell what chemtrails are supposedly doing to us.
>>
>>17543859
I do agree that there are long periods of blue sky followed by long periods of "chem"-sky which is also a reason for suspicion but it's not uncommon for sides to overstate a position as we all know.
>>
>>17543851
>feels the sky is changing colour to white
>wants a formal investigation
>is nearly certain (60%) that it is actually a big conspiracy in which this is caused by planes doing it purposefully
Anon, I think you should keep these thoughts between you and your mental health professional in future. Do you still honestly feel you are not at all insane? even though you admit that by purely anecdotal evidence you "think" that you remember the sky being bluer 20 years ago, and instead of putting that down to memory, you are going to buy into this conspiracy? and this seems the rational way forward..?
>>
>>17543879
Couldn't that also be due to a higher percentage of flights during those times of "chem sky"? I'm sure there's several factors to look at.
This might be just me, but I can't say that there's chemicals being deposited in the sky because there's lines of clouds in the sky.
Obviously, I have no proof one way or the other. It could be a natural occurrence from the exhaust of planes, or it could also be "chemicals".
I don't really understand why the government would poison EVERYONE, so I'm going to lean more towards it being exhaust fumes.
>>
>>17543869
One idea is that in order to combat global warming aluminum, barium and strontium are being sprayed into the skies as suggested by many geoengineers to reflect sunlight and to keep the planet from warming quickly. Aluminum, barium and strontium are not healthy for people when ingested
>>
>>17543912
Look, I understand if people choose to accept what seems to be the consensus opinion and prefer to cling to that. BUT if I (and others) choose to have an open mind and a fluid opinion as long as suspicions are active what's the problem?

All I've heard is that plane exhaust or contrails are completely obvious as to what they are. As far as I'm concerned, accepting that foregone conclusion is the "crazy" position.

Why is that obvious?

Does a lack of imagination curtail the possibilities that people are willing to entertain?

I don't "think I remember" what happened 20 years ago. I DO REMEMBER what happened 20 years ago. I distinctly recall seeing jets' vapor trails magically shrink away. Sure I've seen the videos which show contrails which lingered in the sky from years ago suggesting that I am remembering poorly. I remember what I remember. Take it or leave it
>>
>>17543976
Remembering something doesn't show any scientific evidence. This guy you're arguing with has more evidence based purely on the fact that he's not saying, "well, I remember it, so that's how it was."

If that made everything true, everyone would say it.
>>
>>17543863
>I think that it's the military who is behind these skytrails.
That's more reasonable. But you're in the minority, as people use examples of light and commercial aircraft produced contrails as their "proof" of "chemtrails."
>For evidence I would ideally like a sampling obtained by flying through a chemtrail and an impartial analysis done.
That's certainly doable. Just have to rent a plane.
>>
>>17529746
Literally water.
Do you happen to think nuclear power plants are billowing smoke too?
>>
File: BtHoRuWCEAAdxzW.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BtHoRuWCEAAdxzW.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>17533129
Can't you see the thick radio wires carrying the power for a emp device which gets sprayed out by a mobile phone thing tower which causes cancer? the white bricks are devil bricks lol god save us and stop technology

picture somewhat retarded
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
>>17543976
Well mate, if you are going to base an entire argument around something as fragile as human memory, and refuse to listen to any reasonable explanations besides a vast conspiracy, then you are unfortunately not very mentally sound.
There is not a lack of imagination, there is an ability to use available data to shape the ideas on offer, by discounting those so wildly mismatched with the observable world.
Again, you are doing the equivalent of pointing at mundane objects or occurences (water vapor from powerplants, radio towers, car exhausts, rocks) and claiming that these are actually far more complex than anyone but you knows. You are unfortunately a delusional fool, and if you are going to maintain that your memory is totally perfect, even when presented with evidence to the contrary, I simply can't argue with you, no one can. You didn't come here for answers, you came here to try and get confirmation of your prexisting delusions, which has become overly obvious that this stage because of your inability to apply basic reasoning to your argument.
>>
>>17529756
Tinfoil-hat wearer detected.
>>
>>17529783
we have laws and treaties concerning geo engineering
>>
>>17540258
>not a reasonable suspicion like the CIA killed JFK,

in the 1970s people were called total tin foil for mentioning those, also some of them died after announcing their own deaths
>>
>>17540580
>New spoop, chemtrails keep us healthy.

actually chemtrails are a weapon detection system, designed to protect us from aliens,
>>
>>17543733
>Limeyfag detected

he's probably RIIA defense force
>>
>>17543796
>scary government types and power players live and breathe in the same places we do,

they have bunkers, you don't
>>
>>17543831
>I'm open to having someone explain to me what they believe chemtrails do to us though.

they protect you from flying saucers, saucers moving under cloak disrupt the trails so you can see where they are
>>
>it's mind control
>it's weather control
>it's what makes your pizza soggy when you microwave it
I think the fact that no on can agree on the purpose of them is a testament to how stupid this is.
>>
>>17529773

You're not a pilot. You get paid to 4chan.
>>
>>17544769
>>>/n/
Plenty of pilots and engineers on 4chan. Maybe you should get qualifications before you talk about things?
>>
>>17529746
it's annoying as fuck having planes in the sky all the time
>>
>>17529746
It's autistic, because guess what! Famous people and rich people have to breath air too.

Dumbest conspiracy for the dumbest people
>>
File: 1456416378859.jpg (93KB, 528x528px) Image search: [Google]
1456416378859.jpg
93KB, 528x528px
>They believe in chemtrails
>>
File: 1391529836004.jpg (25KB, 400x311px) Image search: [Google]
1391529836004.jpg
25KB, 400x311px
>>17529746
>Believes that there's a secret industry of people making stuff to spray from the planes
>Believes the people transporting the stuff to the planes either don't know or are also in on it
>Believes the people loading stuff onto the planes don't know or are in on it.
>Believes that almost every commercial pilot is in on a conspiracy

Not a single one of these people blow the lid off it.
Chemtrails are a 2/10 conspiracy.
>>
File: tumblr_ncxmpqlY2D1tfg29to1_500.jpg (55KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncxmpqlY2D1tfg29to1_500.jpg
55KB, 500x501px
>>17544924
Hello /v/!
>>
It's an entry level conspiracy theory
>>
>>17544960
>>
>>17529981
>>Mercury has only 1 effect
lists 3 different effects
Thread posts: 190
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.