[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever had a *polite* conversation with an alien?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: CCYc3bRVEAAwlem.jpg (9KB, 300x210px) Image search: [Google]
CCYc3bRVEAAwlem.jpg
9KB, 300x210px
Has anyone here ever had a *polite* conversation with an alien?

In my experiences they've always been cold & distant at best. Mostly snobbish.

Wondering if anyone's had different experiences.
>>
>>17529493
Never, fuckers always rude.
Ayy this and that.
>>
>>17529493

I've met polite ones before.

They were more inclined to help me on my journey, rather than trying to deter me.

they were more softer in their approach toward me, in a way that an old grandparent would speak gently to a young child. they were just more nurturing, compared to the ones that get aroused by taunting you

I believe there are good and bad ones, in the same way there are good and bad humans. albeit the good/bad of extraterrestrial are split in different species.

only humans have the will and ability to act as good or evil, in most other realms of life, they're inheritly one or the other, without choice.
>>
>>17529493
Never spoken to an alien before. All I've ever seen are the jackasses at the human culture suppression committee.
>>
How do you speak to aliens?
>>
>>17530676
with your mind, duh
>>
File: Step off bitch.gif (863KB, 433x358px) Image search: [Google]
Step off bitch.gif
863KB, 433x358px
>>17529614
If you were talking to any aliens who cared about you, they'd impress upon how convenient it is for bad people to use good people to do bad things and good people doing what they thought was good turning out to be bad.

It's a fallacy, a toxic one. When you say some people are inherrantly bad then you're kinda creating evil where people wanted to just live.

Is the human bad for not wearing clothes? Is the human bad for not wearing clothes to save the freedom of your children seven hundred years from now?

Are the good guys who chemically castrated alan turing doing you good even though you'd have sentient ai on the timeline that didn't happen.

Which would be preferable to you, a world of forgiveness or a world where any transgression is met with instant predetermined justice? Because things are going down a big form, and your ancestors previous all or nothing choices has set a mandate in your dna. Do you forgive and revoke "Good and Evil" forever, or do you allow future music pirates to be sent to composting facilities for stealing the ducktales theme?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm8WmiKj5go
>>
Jordan Maxwell had an experience with benevolent human (looking like us) ETs when he was 19. It's around 1 hour into one of his Camelot interviews. I'd look into it if I were you.
>>
>>17529493
They're all demons or more specifically Nephilim. They are cursed and have no light of God.

They will never seem to be pleasant in a holy way.
>>
>>17530676
Same way they speak to us. You find some of fields of alien crops and smash images of Spongebob into them.
>>
Can someone give me a video or something to watch? I want to know how you can talk to these 'aliens'
>>
>>17529493
I've had many conversations with illegal aliens.
>>
>>17529493
Did you introduce yourself with "ayy lmao" first?
It's rude not to.
>>
I assume the Nordics can speak to you in English. Has anyone ever heard what the greys sound like?
>>
>>17530910
lol were they polite conversations?
>>
>>17531577
They made wonderful chimichangas.
>>
File: x.jpg (51KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
51KB, 704x396px
>this whole thread
>>
>>17531592
God dammit deaspool were trying to have a cereal conversation here.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.