[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got souls.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: il_fullxfull.466753001_dw2k.jpg (369KB, 900x1167px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.466753001_dw2k.jpg
369KB, 900x1167px
'Sup, /x/. I'll get straight to the point. I have a bunch of people I know IRL who have pledged their souls to me of their own free will.

Any advice on what to do with them? I'd like to find some entity that will go into business with me, me turning souls over to it in exchange for it doing things for me.

I'd like it to be a long term thing, considering I've already got more people lined up that I could probably convince to pledge themselves to me if I just had a little bit more of an influence than what I'm capable of right now with just my words and body.
>>
OP here with a note: Image completely unrelated an taken from google, that's not anything like the agreement I've come too with my pledges.
>>
>>17529167
Contrary to popular belief, Satan does not "bargain" in souls. He can take them and give them as he pleases, and even then he only takes the ones God does not.
>>
>>17529176
>>17529184
However, you may be able to find a powerful being not affiliated with hell and "bargain" souls with them, but usually they will have get little to give. I would recommend just general protection and guidance, as far as that goes.
>>
lmao you dumb fuck
>>
>>17529191
Exactly why I didn't specify Satan. I'm not picky, bruh, and if I just wanted general protection and guidance I wouldn't have accepted the pledges of human souls.
>>
>>17529206
Let me rephrase: I know who WON'T accept any deal I'm trying to make because I've already exhausted all my options in terms of entities I interact with. I'm asking if anybody has a hookup for an entity that's in the market for souls.
>>
sell them on ebay
>>
>>17529241
You know, I wonder how much I could actually get for them on ebay. I bet there's even some people who don't practice any type of magick that would buy them just for the novelty.
>>
>>17529246
Seriously. What the fuck am I going to do with these souls. I think I'm just going to, like, ignore the fact they're even technically mine at this rate since I can't nullify the agreement. Just let them go do their thing.
>>
>>17529258
If you're not gonna use them, can I have them?
>>
>>17529272
I mean, I don't exactly want to get rid of them unless I'm getting something out of it, since most of these souls are just from guys who wanted to have sex with me and I told them they had to give me their souls, so now I'm just kind of stuck with them, but I'm not so heartless as to just send them off into the wind unknowingly if I'm not gonna benefit from it. More of a Lawful Evil in this situation then anything.
>>
>>17529308

You need to sell them to me OP
>>
Tay swizzle
>>
>>17529308
kek fukin retard. bang me too bby? ill give u my soul LMAO
>>
File: cash4souls.jpg (131KB, 654x526px) Image search: [Google]
cash4souls.jpg
131KB, 654x526px
Do you've got souls cluttering up your space, doing absolutely nothing but wasting away? Why not sell them at Cash4Souls? We take your unwanted souls and turn them into cold hard cash. What are you waiting for? Sell your unwanted souls to Cash4Souls today!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.