[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What paranormal phenomenon do actually believe in /x/ and have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: Refrence.jpg (160KB, 990x816px) Image search: [Google]
Refrence.jpg
160KB, 990x816px
What paranormal phenomenon do actually believe in /x/ and have you had any experiences?
I'm pretty sure the following exist.
>Ghosts
>interdementional beings
>some cryptids
>extraterrestrials
>>
>>17528779
Same. Although I'm tentative as to say extra-dimensional beings definitely exist, and I'm starting to believe less and less in cryptids.
>>
>>17528779
I'm from Oklahoma, been going to lakes here all my life and never have a met anyone who believes in the Oklahoma Octopus, it's more likely Water Moccasins attacking unsuspecting swimmers and in their panic, they mistake the snake itself for some sort of tentacle, but who knows there could be some species of freshwater octopus living somewhere in our many fresh waters
>>
>>17528779
Yeah I've camped in and around Fla and the Okefenokee. Neither even has a strong amount of people telling tales. Much less actual stories. I would assume the nessie thing is for the Altamaha river. Which I've never heard of having...anything really. In this area you're more likely to see spooky old plantations or Native stuff. Also, who the fuck drew these literal monstrosities? Fuck me they're scarier than what they're depicting.
>>
>>17528779
>Ghosts
>Aliens
>ESP/telepathy

I reserve lots of caveats with all of those, though.
>90% of ghost experiences are not paranormal
>99% of alien experiences are not paranormal
>90% of ESP experiences are not paranormal

Something about ghosts is very attractive to me. Every human culture has ghost stories. Almost everyone you meet has some level of belief in ghosts. But personally, I haven't seen one.

I think most people agree that ETs probably exist. But I think most reports of ETs are total bullshit. Government conspiracy theories, abductions, probings, crashes, implanted memories, ancient aliens, all that stuff is just mental illness. Weird lights in the sky are more convincing, but I still think that at least 99% of that is atmospheric phenomena, military tests, etc. Not Aliens.

I think some kind of telepathy exists. A collective unconsciousness, or some sort of connection between everyone's minds, and maybe the physical universe, too. If it does exist, I don't think it's something that can really be controlled consciously. And stuff like telekinesis is definitely bullshit.
>>
>>17528779
Ghosts, certain Cryptids, possibly Ayy Lmaos and from personal experience, the Fair Folk.
>>
>>17528779

I work for a psychic who deals a lot with ghosts, so as you can imagine I've come to believe in both.

it sucks though cuz none of my friends take my job seriously, and even if i tried to explain the more hardcore shit that has gone down they wouldn't believe me. my father thinks im basically a role player and needs to grow up.

best pay i can get at the moment at least.

it just sucks cuz theres certain things ive been keeping bottled up. i tried telling my most supportive friend, but as soon as i mentioned it was about our mediumship group he changed the subject.
>>
>>17528779
Well, I believe in the Shunka Warak'in now.
There's a taxidermied specimen, whether it's really a cryptid or not, remains to be seen.
>>
>>17528779
I believe there's a logical explanation for 99% of things that are considered "paranormal" since I'm not a fucking retard. As for the 1% of the unexplained, that's all it will ever be, unexplainable. That doesn't necessarily mean it's paranormal.
>>
File: chewie-db_2c0efea2.jpg (187KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
chewie-db_2c0efea2.jpg
187KB, 768x433px
I want bigfoot to be real soooo bad
>>
File: mEmE.jpg (163KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
mEmE.jpg
163KB, 900x700px
>>17528779
I live in Northern New Mexico and can confirm that Skinwalkers are real and should be looked into, the Native American ones not the creepypasta ones Lol
>>
>>17528779
>What paranormal phenomenon do actually believe in /x/
All of them. There are certain things I don't believe in, but as far as phenomena go, all phenomena.
>>
>>17529986
>Fair Folk

Confirmed autism.
>>
Quit arguing over who has the best sky daddy, you dumbfucks.
>>
>>17529853

Yes. The Altamaha River. How have you never heard of that? I'm from Atlanta and even I know of the Altamaha Monster.
>>
When I used to live in West Virginia I saw mothman, some big ape thing in the woods, and apparitions in my attic, and a shit ton of weird stuff in Louisiana.
>>
Hello.
>>
Jersey Devil Info? I live i Jersey and from what ive heard its just a weird lookin sandhill crane and a hockey team.
>>
Ghosts. When I was a kid there was a ghost of an old lady who keep pushing me from my bed at night and also pull the sheets of my parents. Se calles a priest and that was it
>>
I don't believe in ghosts as the wandering souls of the dead but more of a sympathetic psychokinetic phenomenom and giant furry hominids probably do roam the wilderness
>>
>>17530070
Every time I go into the woods I sincerely hope I see a Bigfoot, because if I do he is out of luck, I'm going to shoot his ass and confirm once and for all. I never enter the woods without a rifle
>>
>>17528779
Ghosts, e.t., some magick, tulpas
>>
>>17528779
Mothman is literally the only cryptid that there is anything to at all. All the rest, ALL OF THEM are complete frauds and hoaxes.
>>
>>17528779
Mothman.

Fucking Mothman.

The whole story spooks the hell out of me because its so... consistent. It wasnt a bunch of sightings, but actual series of documented events involving an entire town, including the police force, and ending with an act of destruction leaving dozens dead, followed by no more sightings.
>>
>>17535771
>followed by no more sightings.
I'm not convinced that's correct. I've heard many reports second-hand from people who've said they encountered similar creatures. You just don't hear about it. This is why I say Mothman is the only cryptid that there MIGHT be something too. All that other shit is total horseshit.
>>
>>17535777
At the very least, he was consistently sighted by the population of the entire town for a year, with events reported by different people the same night at almost the same time lining up with eachother pefectly (the dog corpse, for example)

That and the famous bridge picture, knowing there was very little in the way of photo manipulation back then.
>>
>>17530016
green text us some shit then bro. or put it up on pastebin. I've seen some fucking RINGU tier shit as a little kid in a house my fathers friends were squatting in up in newark nj, and i used to play in the yard with my great aunts that died as babies when i was 3 and 4 years old. i know for certain there is some weird shit going on in the world.

>>17530070
they are giant man eating monsters if the indians from the poconos are right, and if they dont eat you, they most likely will rape you.

>>17532306
Me and my uncle hoaxed the devil in manchester twp, the summers of 88,89,and 90. we did it to steal the high school kids weed and booze, and siphon the gas out of their cars. I was 9 and came up with the idea, my uncle was down for the robbery.
>>
>>17528779
Well, I know the jersey devil isn't real, it's just some feral people.
>>
>>17535789
Interesting, didn't think anyone took mothman seriously
>>
>>17536838

It's owls. Haven't you ever seen that Monsterquest episode where they made replicas of owls and had people guess their size? People have no clue what they're seeing, least of all how big it is.
>>
File: magonia.jpg (22KB, 214x320px) Image search: [Google]
magonia.jpg
22KB, 214x320px
>>17528779

>Implying they aren't all the same thing.
>>
>>17528779
Not really supernatural but I believe at least something of at least ancient civ level has had to have happened on earth before even like way back in weird dinosaur times when there have just been hundreds of millions of years for something, I just think maybe with continental shift and new continents forming they just got busted up or buried or whatever
maybe giants did exist there have been odd stories of giant bones and we are in the middle of trying to figure out if humans helped wipe out the hobbit people or not, so whos to say there wasnt big versions of us.
>>
>>17536903
I can't find a version of this episode online anywhere except the shit History Channel that demands a cable subscription, which nobody has anymore. I really want to see how badly people estimate size.
>>
The fuck is a adlet? I live in northern manitoba and ive never heard of adlets.
>>
>>17528779
I genuinely do believe that The Grim Reaper exists
>>
>>17537353
Some of them seem like repeats. Half of them are synonymous with their legend.
>>
>>17529798
Oklahomie! Where you based at?
>>
Bamp
>>
>>17528779
Ghosts and aliens.
>>
>infinite universes and realities
>certain cryptids (mothman mainly)
>Aliens
>I could be persuaded to believe in ghosts
>Starting to consider the idea of deep ocean civilizations we haven't found yet
but I actually don't think any of it is truly paranormal. Science can explain it somehow but that would just make it even more frightening
>>
>>17528779
Bad times with the Fae.
>>
>>17528779
Why does the east coast get all the good shit?
>>
>>17541720
East coast is beast coast
>>
>>17528779
Extraterrestrials and some cryptids myself. Statistical probability would suggest there's at least one other intelligent species in the universe, and we discover new species here on earth all the time - if I recall rightly, there's a substantial number of as-yet-undiscovered species still out there.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.