[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone believe in the spirit hospital?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: corridor.jpg (2MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
corridor.jpg
2MB, 3008x2000px
Does anyone believe in the spirit hospital?
>>
depends entirely on what you mean - what's a spirit hospital?
>>
That image scares me.

What is the spirit hospital it sounds creep
>>
>>17528434
>>17528436

It's a place where troubled spirits go for treatment.

I've dreamt of it a couple of times and made friends with other impatients.

The first time I went there I told one of the doctors all my life problems. He smiled and said 'I don't know about that but I can give you a bed for the night.'
>>
>>17528453
To me, that is striking.

Sounds to me you are in capable hands anon, even if it's all in your mind ;)
>>
>>17528434
Did you have something else in mind?
>>
>>17528479
Thanks.

I was so confused at first I actually left my shoes at the front door making the other impatients laugh.

I'd like to go there again.
>>
>>17528500
>impatients
>>
the spirit hospital doesn't honor my shitty spirit HMO. i have to pay out of pocket for my spirit dialysis
>>
Had no idea where I 'awoke' once but I thought I was in a hospital in a coma. I cried for help at the others who where around me but they just drifted away. I was speechless, motionless, and separated from myself as if I can see myself lie down on my own hospital bed. Soon enough a doctor came by and woke me up back into my 'real life,' confused about my experience. Never made sense until this thread, will definitely read about spirit hospitals.
>>
>>17529484
so searching for spirit hospitals turned up nothing... any key words I can lookup?
>>
>>17528430
You... That's... It's an idea I had so I didn't really believe in it until just now, but yes. It sounds like a place that's become real somehow.
>>
I think if there is a spirit hospital that you guys can see, it's probably your unconscious mind telling you that you need to get help. You're probably also having a lot of dreams where you fall down a flight of stairs, or off a cliff, and you wake up before you hit the bottom? You know you're troubled.

If you can't get real help, don't trust the doctors. They could be unconscious projections of your anxiety that turn on you. Stay safe, crazies.
>>
the ayys claim they are a spirit hospital, or schoolroom, but really its just for manipulating people. (like they say theyre angels and you should start a racewar for god or whatever the stop-humanity move of the day is)
google invisible college. im not making this up.

not sure if were talking about the same hospital or not
>>
After my brother passed of cancer, i had a dream about this rundown old hospital with demonic nurses. I had to sneak past them to get into the hospital and inwas trying to find him to save his soul. I woke up crying and that was one of the last dreams i had of him. I tried to push it to the back of my mind but it always freaked me out.
>>
>>17528488
no, i'm just curious. i have a rough idea what's being discussed now, but coming from a jungian/hermetic point of view, I tend to think of so-called astral cliches in terms of underlying intentions or archetypal forces. taking things for face value leads often to neglect the supra-personal and makes it difficult to relate weird experiences to coherent mental structures, be it hermetic or tibetan bön. The unconscious reveals itself in uniquely subjective ways, but i firmly believe that what is revealed is essentially not bound to specific forms or images. sorta off-point, i know
>>
>>17528430

Spirit Hospital = Church

Or at least that's how I've heard it described in Orthodox Christian circles.
>>
>>17530411
Silent Hill was a pretty spooky game wasnt it?
>>
>>17528430
The only one who possibly could have had a spirit was the French mathematician Guillaume de l'Hôpital
>>
>>17528430
I've heard of the concept before, and I think it makes total sense. Plenty of people die with all kinds of mental or emotional problems that aren't caused by anything biological, so it makes sense that they would persist into the spirit world and that people would still need help with them there.

As for whether or not I actually believe in it, I don't know, because I don't know if I even believe the spirit world exists. I suppose I'll say that if the spirit world does exist, I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that the spirit hospital also exists. I also wouldn't be surprised if I ended up there, because I'm planning to kill myself, and I'm the kind of person that won't willingly seek help and will probably have to be forced to get treatment even in the next world.
>>
I'm not sure if I believe in something like this really, but I've had experiences like it. I think it's more just brains trying to deal with trauma through dreams, so I'll tell a few if anyone is interested.

Years ago I was having a test done where they dump radioactive dye through your renal system to see how it drains through your body. I had a blockage so bad that I already hadn't pissed in nearly 3 days, so it caused my kidney to burst. I was declared dead for 32 seconds, and I was really sick for a long time after. Even now that I'm doing much better, I still have recurring dreams that started with it.

The one I have the most is where I'm laying in a hospital bed with hundreds of other people in a straight row down the line, facing a huge and bright window.

Everyone has their own doctor, but all of them are blindfolded. No one else will talk to me, just my doctor, and he acts like none of the other patients or doctors are there. When I asked him why they're blindfolded, he just says the light hurts his eyes and he can see perfectly fine with it on.

I have no idea what the think of it really. I'm hoping it's just my brain coping with what happened and trying to add a visual to what happened right before or during the time where my body stopped working.

I'm curious about spirit hospitals though, just wondering if anyone had any dreams even vaguely similar.
>>
i dunno m8 better call jisus
>>
I remember an x files episode about the spirit hospital...or am I wrong?
>>
>>17528453
>a place troubled spirits go for treatment
A bar?
>>
>>17529428
lel, damn obamacare
>>
File: 1458692193548.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1458692193548.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>17529484
That's called a dream.
>>
>>17531905
You did? I'd like to see it.
>>
well how the dream world works is similar to making thoughtforms, but unconsciously. so lots of people dream of hospitals, all around the world, and depending on the frequency of your.. wanted experience? hard to explain, you will go to the hospital that matches. so you have everything from demon staffed hospitals to angel staffed hospitals. in a way dream world is a frequency dump and the various locations drain corresponding energies. if you are into astral travel a trick is to take a feeling or thought and throw it into the dream world.. like a magnet it will take you to the heart of that energy, where everyone alive dumps that same energy.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.