[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me everything you know...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: in-carcerated-bobby-beausoleil.jpg (119KB, 900x899px) Image search: [Google]
in-carcerated-bobby-beausoleil.jpg
119KB, 900x899px
about Charles Manson pls (Protip: Helter Skelter is nothing more than an official conspiracy theory and the Manson trial was decided in the media, not the court room)
>>
>>17526913

You mean the guy with the swastika on his forehead getting bare backed in prison? Successful isn't he?
>>
>>17526913
For all we know, it could have been an elaborate ruse. Everything. The murders could have been done by any number of people, but especially crazy ones. The "Helter Skelter" story sounds like a really dumb joke, even for a law enforcement narrative. I don't know why people think that has a shred of legitimacy.
>>
>>17526954
well, the story was a feast for the media as the conservative majority of 1960s America feared the hippie revolt and the Manson trial media campaign effectively ended the movement as it was. Charles Manson and his friends were Easy Rider type motorcycle hippies living a life without possessions out in the desert. The movement tried to get away from that image and assimilated to conservative society. The official narrative has always been the same since the counter narrative never got big enough to challenge it.
>>
>>17526937

Anon is right. Do you mean this man?
>>
>>17527004
Of course.
>>
He makes poopy into the toilet like a big boy.
>>
>>17526913
>Tell me everything you know...
everything you know
>>
>>17526913
Manson's trial was decided in courtrooms throughout his entire life. If you think it was strange that No-name Maddox got life for murders he didn't even directly partake in, just read through his prior criminal history and it won't seem so bizarre.
>>
>>17526913
To be honest I don't know much about Manson's ideology or what life was like within his family, but I grew up knowing about the Manson case. My great uncle (mother's uncle) was Bill Farr, a journalist who had gotten information that the Manson family planned to kill other celebrities like Frank Sinatra and Elizabeth Taylor and was jailed for refusing to reveal his source. In jail he died of pancreatic cancer. My mom recalled him telling her about his interview with Manson, he told her staring at him was "like staring into the eyes of the devil"
>>
>>17526913
People try to play him off as some kind of ooky-spooky cult leader with mind control powers. He's not at all. He's just a trailer-park drug dealer who got in over his head and ended up being blamed for a lot of shit he had nothing to do with.
>>
You sound like you sympathize with Manson there op is there anything you're not telling us young man?
>>
>>17526913
The trial was based on one of the women turning against the Family and giving evidence of all that went on. There is no "conspiracy theory"; there's the conspiracy of the Manson Family to start a race war in LA that would take over the country.
>>
>>17528265

If you think his interviews are anything but some of the most alchemical words possible in the short amount of time he was given then you are blind.
>>
File: Process.jpg (19KB, 417x432px) Image search: [Google]
Process.jpg
19KB, 417x432px
The official story is the only story.
>>
ITT: OP thought he was clever but got BTFO.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.